Is the hammer and sickle outdated? I feel like it not only has bad connotations...

Is the hammer and sickle outdated? I feel like it not only has bad connotations, but no is even a factory worker or a farmer anymore. Any ideas for a new symbol? I personally like these two.

A picture of my cat

hammer and sickle were outdated even in lenins time, they're just very basic tools, nothing wrong with them. also, you anarchists don't even want to use them, you're not associated with communism. stick to your red-black shit nobody ever gives a shit about.

Ugly af

no fuck you she's beautiful it's a cat ffs you dumb bitch go fuck yourself

It has no power behind it. For better or worse, the hammer and sickle has weight when used. People recognize it, they are aware of the momentous movement it represents.

Don't be rude user.

GO TO THE FUCKING GULAG YOU SHITTY PIECE OF TRASH!!! THAT CAT IS MY FUCKING COMRADE!!

Uhhh… Isis is objectively a pretty cat, I'm a major in theoretical aesthetics so I know what I'm talking about.

Thirsty af

Chan culture has always loved cats user, don't be new.

Jihad af

Somebody photoshop a AK into that pic.

When will this nonsense cease? If it's Soviet it doesn't matter what exactly it looks like. People will associate it with USSR and Communism, not actual working tools.

And - no. People didn't actually use sickles en masse even then. Original Soviet symbol had a plough. Hammer and sickle simply looked better.

Why does the pic flip upside-down when I try to expand it?

Someone pls inform the mods, Irish shills are taking over

A pic of a cash register and a computer.

but those are gay.

While the sickle is outdated the hammer is not, today hammers are still heavily used by construction workers along by those that maintain facilities and machinery.

Yes because lumpen proles are the revolutionary class. Not proletarians.

It's a symbol that everyone recognises, changing it isn't going to erase the bad connotations because they are associated with communism itself. Any new symbol is simply going gain those connotations as people make the connection.

Took a stab at it, much fun

First worlders plz.
You can't possibly be this oblivious as to what goes on in most of the world.

Japanese communist flag is great and very modern.

Thank you brother for creating propaganda for us. We will make sure to post this on Instagram immediately.

sincerely,

Isis