>is a totally wonderful and pretty and smart gurl

Bro…

Ah OP, you've committed the classic blunder of including a single example which completely undermines your point and will derail your thread.

Golden Age Wonder Woman had an actual, straight-up rape fantasy about Steve Trevor tying her up and fucking her stupid.

Cuck? I don't think you know what that word means. William Moulton Marston was in a menage a trois with two women, both of whom were the model for Wonder Woman.
He may have been a B&D nut and a feminist, but he also got more pussy than a gynaecologist.

No wonder they always become lesbians. Surrounded by betas, what woman wouldn't rather fuck a hot girl?

You cant rape the willing

My understanding is that you're looking for a sweet spot where it's real enough to be scary but there isn't any true danger. Like a roller coaster.

I'm sure plenty of male feminists get something on the side for their pandering.

Where do you think they get countless STDs from? It's not from men, if that's what you're thinking. Case-in-point, Zoe Quinn.

So ya think the chain is rubbing her pussy or it's attached to her clit?

You shat the bed when you included Reyce Mixer's pet gorilla in your example… unless the presence of Mace Dindu refers to something else. Daisy what's-her-name is a shit example of smart and pretty, OP.

Male feminist (also called cuck) makers.

They create a "strong female" that is so strong she can't take an interest in any of the men around her without it coming off as having her marry downwards. That is unless they pull a Buffy and a boy is a vampire or something.

Legend of Korra is a choice example. Bryke ended up having an aversion to respectable male characters that aren't villains who are also not middle aged or older. By the final, there were zip prominent men who weren't goofballs or too old or otherwise ineligible. For Korra to get with one of them would have been just as off-puting as Korrasami.

Rape coaster?

What was the problem with Mako?

He was a strong independent man that saw Korra for the shit she was. Somehow this is wrong.

He got discredited after the backlash from Season One's Korra/Asami/Mako/Bolin shenanigans. It also hurts that he was surely the ridiculously weaker of two between himself and Korra.