What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

They meant that they're subversive kikes that want your children to race mix and get AIDs.

uhh i don't see what's wrong with this? it's still a great show. anyway stop shitting up the board Holla Forums

This

Also Thread is dead, first post was the best post

Could you imagine? Having a mustache?
Disgusting.

Keep your CalArts tumblr garbage in one thread.

haha Epic Joke Bro. its funny Because I Am Not A Homophobe HaHa

Geo out of here TruthSeeker

I'm the new normal, nigger. Your leftist fantasy is dead.

I art is so shit. It's hard to tell the gender of the background characters. Is everyone transgender or something?

This. It's still stupid political pandering. But at least make it easy to tell what you were pandering.

Is it just me or does the male gay couple look like the stereotyped image of gays?
Is Star Vs secretly redpilled?

This better be ironic.

Gravity falls cops were gay. But they were subtle about it and the cops were not pretty boy tumblr approved stereotypes. Most of subtle probably didn't even notices there relationship.

I thought SJWs love cuckholding?

No joke. Tumblr about to call for violence against the show staff.

Starco shippers are gonna tear the staff a new asshole, that or they'll just cry about it.

fixed

People literally only watch this show to see if Marco will fuck Star, and some of us watch it to see how cucked Star can get. There's nothing worth about the show other that shipping and Star's suffering.

Remember when ((they)) censored LGBT references on Gravity Falls?

the show takes place in souther commiefornia, that's why you have all those mexicans, fags and hipsters.
It's actually a accurate representation.

A loving relationship between people who aren't stereotypically attractive is pretty rare in fiction at all, really.

Hey, there's also finding out just how fucked up Star's family is.

Not to mention spoiled kids of rich foreigners.

Guess they changed their minds since then. Damn kids are so fucking complicated.

what the fuck I hate Star vs now.

Well, faggots in california is just exemplifying reality.
Getting cuckqueaned is just the author's fetish, for some reason Holla Forums doesn't care about this as much as cuckold.
Sage because there's a Star thread.

What Star Needs is a Big black man to fill her up, you know what I'm saying?

SO PROGRESSIVE

Please don't post here again