We're over due for nuclear war

We're over due for nuclear war

Damn right, we are.

fuck my life

big bang theory is the smarterst show on tv they should make an episode where sheldon go back in time and kills drumpft XD

You reek of summer, actually fucking try

LMAO @ this drumpftbaby mad becuase he cant appreciate intelligent shows for intelligent people such as myself, i bet your also a christian and not an atheist like literally all geniuses in teh world

XD I can't hide it, I love the big bazinga

False flag inside of a false flag posting is still shitposting because even ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Another disturbed former child actor in the works.

go back to Holla Forums you pathetic fuck

DRUMPFZINGA

Honestly it looks better than TBBT.

The Holocaust didn't happen. It was all a lie.

probably because it's set in the 70s so they can't base all their jokes on "le wacky nerd culture references XSDDDD"

I concur with this gentleman. The Holocaust did not happen, but it should have, and it will.

trying too hard, nu/pol/

If you watch the Bazinga-show without the laugh track you wouldn't realize it is a comedy either.

Who's this tranny?

Becky Lynch WWE superstar

she ain't no tranny

CBS, pls no bully

Bullshit, thats tranny territory. Fucking disgusting.

sorry m8, you're wrong

>Created by (((Chuck Lorre))) and (((Steven Molaro)))

You're right about the nuclear war thing.

You know I will be happy if we just get our coasts nuked. It doesnt have to be full out all nukes being lobbed.

kek wills it

I wish i was that good at hiding at my dick when i took the dog for a walk. have to put my hands in my pockets sideways like a loon

I think Sheldon is single-handedly responsible for no one having any fucking clue what autism actually is. They just take a normal person and put 5 or 6 autistic traits on them, then record a laugh track. Absolute glamorization of autism. All the cute, charismatic traits, and none of the annoying shit or emotional suffering. I'm sure this show will be the exact same.

Ah I see, it's "that" Sheldon.
Fucking kill me.

heh, typical right-wing reactionary reddikiddo

what other sheldons are there?