SWEDEN SELLS WEAPONS TO ISIS

THE ETHERNAL SWEDE STRIKES AGAIN
theindicter.com/swedens-unethical-and-unlawful-arms-deals-with-isis-backing-saudis/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ReE3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wallenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when Sweden goes to shit, we can kill the sandniggers and split the land between norway and finland

archive.is/8ReE3

Sounds like a deal

Deal. But we should include the Danes and split everything according to historical borders. Together we will make Northern Europe Great Again.

Norway doesn't deserve to get anything m8, they are about as cucked as Sweden, only with less refugees. The mentality is identical without the slightest difference either way. Scandinavia should be split between the Finngolian Khanate and Denmark.

Agreed, Sweden doesn't even deserve to exist as a country anymore. Swedish people don't deserve to exist.

They should be absorbed into Denmark and forced to learn and only speak Danish.

alright but you can't have schleswig holstein back

They just have too much money. Once they get into taste of conquest and once Finnkhanate and Denmark level up I'm sure they will fall in line. The peace in Scandinavia is after all of utmost importance, we must not fight with our brothers.

Even restoring Finland-Sweden will be more of a favor in the interest of Swedish people too than conquering them. Seeing as they can't survive as a nation without the help of their more militaristic eastern tribe we will simply restore their nationalists into power and rule it all as a glorious Finnish-Swedish empire, or United Northern Khanates or something like that.

Get out.
But even if, it would be no surprise since Sweden supported vietnam during the second indochina/vietnam war.

And I didn't think it was possible to go lower than CIA's drug deals. Good job Sweden.

Holy fucking shit, I'm honestly shocked that Swedes actually have weapons.

Holstein was always German. Give us Slesvig.

never, it belongs to us, you can have the frisian islands though

10 years ago I dreamt of emigrating to Sweden and live a based Nordic life in a rural town. Kinda glad I didn't get to make this dream come true tbh

Again a fake article by some blogspot post. The original speaks about a hobby center that gave free shooting training to refugees.

They have consistently proven that they are not worthy of their existence as a people and hate themselves and their nation enough to disappear without resistance. They are traitors to their "brothers" on the same level as Bosnians on a national level.

This. It would be like an American taking a newly arrived immigrant to the shooting range, because its part of american culture. Shooting is also a huge part of swedish culture, although completely different from the american shooting culture.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

They aren't Jewish, just a prominent banking/industrial family. Some of them were even strongly pro-German during war. Some were not.

Sweden confirmed for terrorist state. When do we start freeing the shit out of them?

OC

All ZOG states support (((ISIS))). Most of hardware goes via Ukraine. Germany gave them their Paladins (hohols stole few and used them agains Noworosja).

Ok. I can see now, what was all that sliding above about. This thread obviusly.

So what?

Just so we're clear. After Sweden becomes a failed state and we kill all the shitskins we're giving their former clay to the Danes?

South to Danes, rest split between Finns and Norway.

There's still some good blood in Sweden, just balkanize their country into a couple of meaningless regions and remove and annex the kebabic lands

If you just nuc'd Malmo you'd probably be 50% done in one day.

SO BASICALLY SWEDEN IS DOING THE SAME AS HILLARY AND OBAMA??

Didn't Southpark just make a joke about this last wendsday, blaming it on trolls BEFORE the news broke? I know they're a bunch of jews, but holy fuck. That cannot be a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wallenberg

If we are to split by historical borders then all of Sweden should belong to Finland as payment for making us their vassals for hundreds of years. You Danes already had Sweden as a vassal.

I'm a Finn vitun dorka saatana tapa ittes homo sauna kalja makkara Mannerheim.

Southern Sweden was part of Denmark long after Finland and Sweden joined together, so it should belong to them. It is their rightful claim. And I don't want that fucking Malmö anyway, let the danes sort it out. And western part goes to Norway. Rest is for us to keep, to build saunas and ride horses.

(((wallenberg))) is completely one of them

he is pretty much in touch with redshields etc.

I did consider them traitors and was aware of some Jewish blood, but not of that extent. Thanks for letting me know.

Swedish establishment is one of the oldest and best connected in western world, which might explain a bit of the current situation. Combined with the cuckoldry rising from 200 years without wars.

I am going to presume you are both paid shills (good thing traitors always get off scot free otherwise you might have trouble sleeping, a)

Sweden openly admits that it is unable to verify the NUMBER of random people entering its country, let alone their origin or intent. They need provide no identification before being labeled as a “refugee”. Compound this with the fact that these random people regularly rape, torture and murder native citizens.

Now, you have some random people. No idea where they are from but you do have a problem with other random people who have previously turned up killing your own people. Naturally you decide these people need some entertainment, make it cultural, yeah that should help.

What do you choose? Shooting, yeah perfect! Teach them how to use a weapon and show them where the weapons are kept.

This isn’t like taking your new work colleague Hans who transferred over from the Stockholm office to the range because he is new to America and doesn’t have any friends yet.

This is taken random people from savage nations and explicitly teaching them how to operate firearms.

The only true way to fix Scandinavia.

Is there some way to bring this up to EU governments like the Netherlands, Belgium or France?

They will probably get pretty pissed that Swedes are helping out the guys that they bombed.

Funny thing is Sweden is so weak nobody gives a shit whoever they ally in a war. Their military can't even serve as a supportive unit to another country.

Sweden would be excellent as supporting units, both women and their feminine men can serve as a "moral booster" (winkwink:^), unfortunaly these units can only be used for darker complexioned individuals, as they are repelled by white skin. They are like magnets in both regards.

Finally, someone is making sense of Sweden.

Danes are easily the best scandinavians
t. germoney

I like it.

Most Holla Forumsacks are useful idiots these days, don't bother.

They need to believe Sweden is far worse than their own countries to cope with reality.

You're an idiot/shill. Zero difference between sniping training and shooting training. They are literally the same. Go bake yourself.

This board is reaching RIDF levels previously thought impossible

Wikileaks tweet did talk of swedish PM meeting in Saudi Arabia, and he went with a supposed arms dealer. Guess it was to keep negotiating prices.

so half of swedish, norwegians and danish are jews?
americans…

They dont look like ducks but they quack like ducks and all the other ducks love them and back them up.
The whole clan is intermarried with a lot of other known whitewashed ducks.

Emigrate to Northern Sweden here things are still alright, gain citizenship (very fast compared to other countries) and then move to Finland - all Nordic citizens can move freely to each others countries.

Any swedes or scadies care to tell me about the migrant process? How hard is it? Do I have to be brown? Can I claim im being oppressed

BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

I'm checking those dubs

It's actually a good plan. Nationalists should move there and vote to balance out the shitskins and the leftards

Yeah, this entire fucking thread is pants on head retarded.

Don't come to sweden if you're not Nordic.

You cant stop me lad

Chaim please

Ooga booga where da nordic women at

Not going to happen like that, it's all going to revolve around civilian raids in the Northern regions and a great secession.

Too bad, your ass is going to get liberated one way or another. We can gtfo after if you like.

By the way where would a Lithuanian revolve around that pic?

Norway and Denmark is cucked too, but Sweden is totalitarian.

t Norwegian.

Denmark should Annex Sweden and Norway and officially adopt reformed Norse religion. Make Scandinavia great again! In fact, Denmark should also annex Germany. Germany is so cucked it's people would be better off annexed by another european power that doesn't have a history of defeat in world wars.

Oh look it's another shill thread.