Is Hillary killing off key holders?

So the Twitter account of Wikileaks tweets out a picture of a man with no explanation whatsoever. Now it turns out that said man is Gavin MacFadyen, the founder and director of The Centre for Investigative Journalism, whose death was announced today.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789878110816702464
archive.fo/2GQ4o
archive.fo/g6Q3D

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qirSc
heavy.com/news/2016/10/why-did-wikileaks-tweet-picture-photo-of-man-gavin-macfadyen-who-died-alive-what-happened-twitter/
cnet.com/news/why-is-samsung-galaxy-note-7-exploding-overheating/
archive.fo/sPdYh#selection-1259.78-1263.78
archive.fo/lifFL
archive.fo/AqZfG
archive.fo/whyJ2

archive.is/GR1Ey
archive.is/JbwUm
efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/CryptImage.htm
archive.fo/TvUVJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anti-cuckchan thread bump

Did he work for Wikileaks?

He was a personal friend of Assange. He was also in poor health leading up to today.

Sorta.

archive.fo/qirSc

So he was a bad goy.
What a shame.

Something is going on behind the scenes, very unlikely the elites would be just sitting and waiting for the end.-

heavy.com/news/2016/10/why-did-wikileaks-tweet-picture-photo-of-man-gavin-macfadyen-who-died-alive-what-happened-twitter/

It looks like he was hospitalized with a short illness but it doesn't specify for how long. How long has Assange been MIA, like 5 days now?

I doubt if MacFadyen was assassinated it literally happened today but he could have been poisoned a couple of days or weeks prior. If some government was planning to shut down Assange and his compatriots they've probably been plotting for many months now.

The legitimate counter-argument is WikiLeaks just tweeted his photo in honor of a man who died who helped them and was a friend of Assange. The lack of a caption could have been to motivate people to search about the "mysterious" man since most people have never heard about Gavin MacFadyen. There may be a deeper meaning to the tweet or it might be as simple as this scenario; only time will tell because there's not much info right now.

nice slide thread. Yeah let's all ignore the fact that 4chan is getting jewed.
SAGE

We haven't heard from Assange since his internet was cut off. I'm worried Hillary and her cartel have done something bad to him.

If I could somehow sage your sage, I'd do it, if only because you seem to care about cuckchan

Of course they've done something bad to him.
Who disconnects another mans internet? It's where KEK lives!
Savages.

Sage negated
Fuck off back to cuckchan.
This is another death that needs to be added to the Clinton kill list. Time to get digging anons.

They're just letting us fill in the blanks.
My first thought when seeing the picture was: Another assassination?
The elite are starting to crack down the alternative media.

another bump necessary to offset cuckchan drowning this board in cancer

BUMP LADS!

Sorry, but do you somehow think 4chan is more important than Wikileaks?

What does whining about 4chan in 3+ different threads do for you, really? Does it make it so 4chan stops being cucked? Do you have any plan to uncuck 4chan? Are you going to scriptkiddie your way into one of their accounts?

What do you want us to do? What do you think can be done?

4chan is dead. Just give it up, move on, and fucking assimilate.

Sage negated. Fuck your own ass with a cactus.

BUMP

Can someone get that nigga a smart phone shit.

>Newest ones literally explode cnet.com/news/why-is-samsung-galaxy-note-7-exploding-overheating/

I'll buy him one of these, then

Wikileaks is compromised.

Us britbongs cant even get near the place without being flagged as persons of interest, asking for assange or even trying to deliver anything to him is a one way ticket to the secret courts on a terrorism charge.

I wonder what kind of shit you'd get if you flew him a parcel on a drone and dropped it on the roof.

Weird thing to say, though. Could it have been compromised by someone on our side trying to incite Wikileaks to release?

You know how it is, you're just sitting there minding your own business while stopping Hillary and a second later you die of a short illness.

Yeah, that's such a stupid tweet. Almost sounds like advocating against Trump.

If I've understood it correctly, they don't manually release the information. They've partitioned it up and have a script running that releases it at certain intervals.

This might seem too tinfoil but does it seem to anyone else like a woman is tweeting for Wikileaks now?

It seems like the whole style of speech with diction, punctuation, wit, a little donation shilling, etc has changed.

The deadman switch already went off. The key will be dropped at random. That the "stochastic terminator". If they dropped the key right after Assange went dark, the government could easily contain it.

Could be this

Almost. Though maybe it's just advocating the fact that if Hillary's shit had come out sooner, there would actually be two candidates people wanted running, rather than one real one and a parody of corruption on the other.

Fuck, I think Hillary might be the closest we've ever seen to the disfunction of the canon Imperium of Man.

Hue theem enlithened to the truf about teh wicked emptheror and hith minionth!

Well then

If not "So do it. Do it now" was the drop all keys command for the leaklings?

That would have been well played by Mendax, if that means he no longer have any secrets.

bump to counter catalog sliding

Probably had some of the same ""health"" issues as scalia.

You guys are fucking retards. I mean god damn, even the (((leftist))) morons know how to bounce between neutral and SJW for support.

OY VEY GOY, MR ASSANGE IS OK!

PLEASE STOP TERRORIZING OUR 6 BILLION COMPUTERS!

If it isn't evident, the way this tweet is phrased just proves someone else is posting through his twitter. Assange would have given proof.

The real truth bombs cannot be released. O'keefe save us all.

Who's behind this post?

This whole assange situation along with project veritas is so demotivational. I keep expecting one of the pieces of information to be the kill shot but none are. These cunts just keep getting away with it. If they can kill with impunity while all their criminal shit is put in the street then there is no other solution but violent revolution.

This guy was working with the Julian Assange Defense Committee, was featured on PBS, BBC, and other media organizations, had an assistant Professor position, and was listed as a "personal friend to Assange" on wikileaks.org/press.

Jew Pizza

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume a week before O'keefe will drop the ultra bomb.

Either way, polls favor trump, any bomb is just extra ammo.

Meanwhile we've got some crazy slide threads showing up a lot right now. Leads me to believe we're on to something good.

Starting?

They killed off all of assange's closest associates on the 16th

We aren't seeing any major leaks because they've destroyed the deadman switches and eliminated the walking organic ones.

There's no killer drops incoming on hillary later this week or the next - the US government insiders consolidated and conspired together to finally settle it. No more in-fighting on this. What we're now seeing is the full power of the US government being used to destroy wikileaks and everyone associated with wikileaks; not just disparate parts functioning in their own aimless directions.

And this is because it became clear that the stuff Assange and wikileaks has would cause civil war and potentially world war - particularly amongst American "allies" as the public in Europe finally realizes they're not actually in control of their nations anymore.

At this point if they're still sitting on any bombshells they're legitimately retarded. Minorities vote early and often, so if there was some nigger rant the time to release was a week ago.

Millions of americans have already voted, and if they've held info that could have informed those voters' decisions for impact, or media control purposes, then they've shot their own cause in the foot.

Not subtle enough, shlomo.

MacFadyen was fairly silent for the past 8 months, last major announcement he gave was on February 5 in a quote to Newsweek. It could very well be possible that Macfadyen was working on a story for Assange with early access to the leaks or just devoting his time to fighting the Sexual Assault allegations. Also, interesting connection to Bernie Sanders as apparently they shared radical ideas together in late-adolescence.

If I were a leaker I would not trust wikileaks right now.

If there were any group functionally organized and ready to ambush CIA operatives though, I'd definitely recommend baiting them out by sending a message to wikileaks about a leak, arranging a meetup, and filming what happens.

Wikileaks made the mistake of playing too reactively and situated themselves almost exclusively within NATO countries. They didn't have any good recce, and they allowed themselves to be actively spied on, which effectively allowed the US government to kill them all without so much as a pepe.

Reported

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD

bump

naive fucking retards, they KNOW if Trump wins they are all fucked forever because no one will repeat Hitler's mistake if nationalism wins again.
They know this is their very last chance to survive

leak taken.

if that's the case Julian should have released his bombshell on the Wednesday last week when he scheduled a major announcement but backed down and talked about his book instead

NEED MORE DIGGING ITT
I can't find any of his most recent articles and a few of them were recently deleted. If someone can build a timeline from February to now for MacFadyen it'd help tremendously.

You realize that they only explode because they have a faulty Li-on battery, which all smartphones for the like 20 years have

where we're going there are no mods

February 19, 2016
MacFadyen submits quote to article: How do you Solve a Problem like Julian Assange?
archive.fo/sPdYh#selection-1259.78-1263.78

01 March 2016: Rushing the Investigatory Powers Bill through Parliament is not in Britain's interest - MacFadyen Signs this Letter
archive.fo/lifFL

ANOTHER SEXUAL MISCONDUCT CASE TIED TO MACFADYEN
July 27, 2016: Investigation confirms Jacob Appelbaum sexual misconduct at Tor Project
archive.fo/AqZfG

September 2, 2016: New York Times launches McCarthyite witch-hunt against Julian Assange
archive.fo/whyJ2

Yeah. Why would they say this after Assange, the person in charge, their trusted face, was in trouble and with no proof he is alive?

Yeah. Why would they say this after Assange, the person in charge, their trusted face, was in trouble and with no proof he is alive?

There's never going to be a "bombshell" or "killshot"

Almost anyone who is still voting hillary, or broadly, supporting this system, will just rationalize everything away or ignore everything. They could have HD video of Hillary snuffing a baby with her bare hands and it wouldn't really matter; it would be called fake, ignored, etc.

Get this through your head, user (and all anons reading this): no leaker, no presidential candidate is going to save our civilization and our people.

Only we will.

those idiots are a minority.

the bombshell is that this shit is pushing everyone besides those morons that deserve nothing less than rope much further to the right

Wrong thread faggots. See

WHY HILLARY
Why in God's name is this frumpy bitch such a lynchpin to ZOG, she can't even keep her correspondence to herself! Are our so-called masters so arrogant and stupid that they'd make Hillary, who seems to have literally no talents whatsoever, the rope by which they are hung?

That's actually a really good idea. god tier bait btw

bomp

Two new tweets just now.
The link's certificate is fucky.
Will report back after some careful investigation

imagine if all those revelations were about a RINO, the media would publicly doxxx them to lynch them right away

so don't be a defeatist shill here and go back to your cuckchan

Shillary had him killed for sure. CTR is spamming us now too.

Not to mention that I'd expect them to be jamming all signals in his room just as a precaution.

I'm not sure they'd need to - if he doesn't do as they say, they've always got the threat of handing him to the US government.

How sick does MacFadyen look here?
Uploaded Oct 17, 2016, CIJ Welcome Speech: youtube.com/watch?v=8LH79HGhIbc

The only plausible explanation is that her and Bill have enough dirt on enough people and are forcing the issue.

If they want him fully silenced they have. Too much of a chance of him just pulling the trigger on his dead man's switch early if he's worried that it may be getting defused and then kill himself.

Terribly ill user, probably suffering from cardiac arrest already in that video.

Haven't found any articles claiming he suffered from cancer. The only thing that seems off about his health is that wheezing you can hear occasionally that seemed to emerge in January/February of this year. This could be the result of smoker's lung or some sort of persistent ailment. I won't speculate much more on that, but the only article detailing his death cites a "short illness" as the cause.

So (((whoever))) is running the account is admitting it? Is this a warning (if controlled by outsiders) or a plea for help/digging (if owned by wikileaks personnel)

archive.is/GR1Ey

Need to get on the stick.
Early in-person voting available in many places already, and more coming. Example swing state start dates:
04 Oct: Ohio
24 Oct: Colorado
29 Oct: Florida

Who gives a fuck. It's been jewed a long time ago and it's not news to us.You didn't know?
except that you know exactly what's going on, aren't you Moses? You want us to lose time with that CTR mongoloid instead of digging this

Yes there's always the retards who behave that way but if we get a real bombshell it will turn undecideds and fucking murder her turnout.

I never understand why people here think that we need to get people to vote for Trump instead of demoralizing them and getting them to stay home. For example one of Hillary's problems is that there's no fucking way that she'll turn out subhumans like Obama did because she's a blonde haired blue eyed old white cunt.

The problem is that it seems he of all people would have an insurance file, if it was foul play I suspect that

This.
With Assange in one place, the US government, and UK had all the time in the world to track down everyone that anyone who he communicated with, at least since his embassy stay though probably also prior, ever talked to.

Probably some ZOG prophecy shit, who knows, but they always seem to use a woman to push totalitarian shit.

oct 23rd?

Noboey gives a shit.

Craig Murray claims to have been with Julian.
Cant confirm if he's legit. But he is supposedly a good friend of wikileaks.

A person associated with Anonymous has proclaimed "Wikileaks is a honeypot, post at your own risk."
However he maintains that a Wikileaks associate is running the handle, but has no access to the data. It is on auto pilot.

Can anyone confirm/ deny this stuff?

I don't think that 0Hour has been right about anything ever.

trash it

However any dickless moron with half a functioning brain can tell you that Assange isn't running things and it's being done by some edgelord staffer.

I don't think that Assange was ever running the WIkileaks twitter.

Thats a shame. Not exactly familiar with him, or craig murray for that case.

Early voting thoughts? Not sure of the process, but afraid they could shred any Trump votes like that Russian vote-fraud webm. Either way, it may get flipped or tossed.

Checked. 0HOUR is a useful idiot that copies posts here and acts like he's giving normalfags secret anonamoose intel. Let him continue on but stop capping his fucking posts.

I agree, Assange would give the most info to his mentor, MacFadyen ,and even called him a close friend on wikileaks website. I suppose this connection if he has any to the deadman's switch is closed, if you've or any other anons have any idea who Assange's other friends were/are we need to investigate ASAP their current location and condition.

0hour is a fucking faggot, he tweets any random posts he reads on 8ch or 4chan without any proof of those posts being accurate

I'm scared lads

Ok, I will ignore it. I have for two years.

wasn't he right about us being at defcon 3 before we were at defcon 3? or was that defconws

Anonymous is clearly NSA you fucking moron.

Everything attributed to "Anonymous" since a long fucking time ago has had nothing whatsoever to do with what it used to be. "Anonymous" died a long time ago and the term is being co opted by various subversive opportunists.

What i'm wondering is shouldn't the Russians or Trump's mercenaries/Government contacts provide them security?

I mean it's highly likely Trump has the DIA and/or DHS completely on his side and this entire election is a civil war between US intelligence agencies. Or just fucking everyone against the CIA, because fuck the CIA.

You're wrong, he was.

So you're saying that one of the factions that I listen is or was providing wikileaks personnel security?

That was WS.

is the war coming lads?

Off-topic but yes. If Wikileaks is still intact and not co-opted, they may deal the killing blow on election day.

I remain optimistic but let's hope they hurry up. Early voting has already begun in many swing states, so if they drop their mega bombshell of Hillary saying nigger the day before the election, millions of people's votes will already have been cast.

Anyone remember the Microsoft "Halloween Documents?"

Stop fucking posting 0hour, he has never provided original information or intelligent insight to fucking anything, he types like a faggot and is also an "anonym00se lol mom do not want" faggot.

Here's to hoping.

archive.is/JbwUm

THE WHITE WIZARD LIVES

Because she has dirt on people, plain and simple. That and she's well connected. She's probably one of the most kike-connected U.S. politicians. Kikes defend their own. And as another user said, Kikes like to use white women to push their agenda. Same reason why Zoe Quinn was so heavily defended against gamergate at the cost of dozens of people's jobs and millions in ad revenue for gaming news sites, they've got connections. At the beginning of gamergate before it was corrupted by kikes, leftists and cucks, people were digging into Zoe's past. Ends up she had changed her name several times and assumed multiple aliases. We discovered her real surname was Valkenburg, a wealthy Dutch family that inter-married with kikes. It suddenly made sense why the entire (((gaming media))) was bending over backwards to defend her, she was a rich haf-Jew. When she realized she was in deep shit, she called her daddy to fix it.

Yeah, I remember that shit.

wew lads

MEIN GOTT

Better be a bretty gud statement tbh. I'm ready to take the next plane with Ben and go inside the embassy if needed,.

This post is satire. No v& pls.

mega ditto bump

Not everyone is on burgertime.
The author must by yuropoor.

I've been ignoring that trash heap for years already now.

All the good Anons departed from there, what's left is pure garbage.

Reminder that she or her team also hired Paul Combetta and this guy had to go to Reddit to ask how to delete Hillary Clinton's e-mails.

So if you see a post on Reddit asking for advice on how to kill a reporter and make it look like a natural cause it's probably the guy she hired.

There's gotta be some Holla Forums-tier bros in the FBI who have shit on her. They GOTTA know about her hiring hitmen to kill opponents.

FBI anons…if you're reading this…please leak any info you have before the election.

In which time zone do you live? Think a little before you sound the alarm over something that could be nothing.

Recently rumors were going around that the FBI was revolting against Comey.

4chan was Jewed by J007 long, long ago. How could you cucks be so retarded!?

HE SOLD THE WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE OUT TO SJWS AND YOU CUCKS STILL STAYED. ONLY NOW YOU COME HERE!? FUCK OFF!

well, they are running out of time.

i am afraid all of this is too little and too late. voting has already started.

all the stuff that has come forth in the leaked mails, reveal truly damning things, but it is nothing so far that makes anyone (outside us) raise an eyebrow. sure, its interesting for the lawyers, and they probably have enough to build a case , but they can all be bought and so can the judges. (they can also get Scalia'ed and pardoned if she wins)

we dont need to prove anything more to the lawyer types, we need to prove stuff to the PEOPLE!
THEY are the ones voting RIGHT NOW! not the lawyers!
there just a couple of weeks left, and nobody with any real weight has stepped in to say "alright enough is enough, lock'em up"

at this point i'm not even sure a video of hillary biting the dick of a small homosexual muslim would do any harm to her.
she has a complete Carte Blanche.

i am afraid that the "drip by drip" strategy has failed and desensitized people to the illegal activities.
unless wikileaks switches to "bombshell mode" TOMORROW, this could all be for nothing.

not trying to demoralize or anything.
voting has started that is a FACT.

Don't believe it until they put him in handcuffs for obstruction. Until then the FBI is going along with it and doing nothing more than grumbling around the water cooler.

(Checked)
Maybe a carrier pigeon could get through?

It died with that fat muslim faggot nigger snitch

That could work and im sure JA would appreciate the ingenuity. Since hes the man who put a camera on a cat.
I know england has a long history of breeding carrier pigeons so it shouldnt be hard at all to set up

He's probably a "back to Holla Forums" and "GG accomplished nothing" poster.

Smartphones are dangerous to have actually. They have potential to be always on, listening to what you say.

Send data by pigeon?
kek.

>just proves someone else is posting through his twitter. Assange would have given proof.

You're a retard. Did you really thought Wikileaks was a one-man army and Julian Assange was running the whole operation from the embassy all by himself? Get the fuck out of here.

Lol you should put those on the huge jewyork Christmas tree when no ones looking

>With Assange in one place, the US government, and UK had all the time in the world to track down everyone that anyone who he communicated with, at least since his embassy stay though probably also prior, ever talked to.

And perhaps now with Assange without an internet access they'll try to locate where his associates are by monitoring very closely the communications of anyone who goes to the embassy to meet with him?

First pic of MacFadyen got deleted, i saved the original, the reuploaded pic was SMALLER and has a random generated name. Please check.

Also new pic is extremely small in resolution, under high contrast you can see some strange artefacts that look like there is something hidden in the image.

efg2.com/Lab/ImageProcessing/CryptImage.htm

Remember when retards on Holla Forums were posting jailbait and were using a similar tool as the one in the link to input a "Seed" to get the image? Maybe they used something similar.

Please someone advice

Someone?

welcome to 2011

whoa whoa
just like the A.I. character in Speaker For the Dead, the Ender series' 2nd book.

archive.fo/TvUVJ

nah he's alive alright, just detained and under torture
it's what they don't tell you that counts

yeah it strikes me as suicidal to announbce a bombshell and not release it right away

which makes me think, maybe he's playing us and has been complicit with the cunts all along, and they vanished him to save his credibility