90s reboots

After Power Rangers. What 90s show will get a reboot next?( Captain Planet already in production) Both television and movie reboots. My money on Ether street sharks or a dark & edgy live action dragon ball Cinematic universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/news/ni60763092/
comicbookreligion.com/
adherents.com/lit/comics/comic_book_religion.html
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/One-Above-All_(Multiverse)
readcomics.tv/loki-agent-of-asgard/chapter-6
nerdist.com/that-nicktoons-shared-universe-movie-is-happening-and-it-has-a-director/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never going to happen

Kid we already have 2 threads like this already, check the catalog first.

I'd vote for Street Sharks but I know it would just be Michael Bay Nigger Turtles tier. Hopefully nothing after this movie crashes and burns.

Big Bad Beetleborgs, only without the homosexual monsters?

They already did a DB movie. Don't you remember?

Yes. Which is why I said a dark and edgy cinematic universe is never going to happen. Evolution not only flopped massively, it did so badly it made a lot of Mangaka reconsider selling the film riights to their works to American companies.

If we count Captain N: The Game Master as 90s animation, they are already making a Castlevania series and its confirmed they will make it satirical and political. I suppose its the only direction they can take when you can't make a horror-inspired series even darker and edgier.

I swear thats the only 90s cartoon I always hear people wanting an edgy reboot of. Completely fine with me because when you have shark mutants as protagonists what more do you want.

Then what's the point? Besides they'll never cast a cute Jo in current year.

Exactly. It's one of the few times you can really get away with the idea. Plus it's one of the dime a dozen TMNT copies that existed in the 90's. Not like it was super popular by any means. So you wouldn't really piss too many people off with the move.

It's not so much the idea of a bad Castlevania IP being shit. Lord knows there's plenty of those already. It's more the idea of ruining a classic horror monster and historical hero at the same time that pisses me off to no end.

That is what pisses me off the most too.

Source

imdb.com/news/ni60763092/

Well one kinda good thing is that Warren Ellis is behind the screenplay. At the very least we can get some good action in there.

You nigger. 'Dark and satirical' could mean anything, the article never said anything about 'political' and as for Trump references or any of that, this script has been floating around since 2007

Mother fucker don't scare me. You damn people and your fear mongering

Do you honestly think that (((Netflix))) won't go down that path after "Dear White People"? If not, what are they going to do then? What kind of satirical statement they will make because considering the real-life version, they would be missing a golden opportunity to make a commentary on Islamophobia.

Make a decent series.

Konami's been trying to get a Castlevania 3 cartoon off the ground since 2007.

Netflix aren't making it, they're just hosting it. In addition, there are lots of ways a thing can be satirical and the script has been in development since 2007 so I strongly doubt there will be any Trump references or anything like that

Biker mice from mars could be rebooted to be dark and edgy easily. The plot was already They live for kids.

Yeah but sharks are cooler than mice.

Not really a TV show, but my bet would be on Animorphs

Animorph books were violent as fuck

Scholastic unsuccessfully attempted a reissue of the series a few years ago during the peak of young adult novel attention. Universal holds the rights, but there has been no mention of any progress beyond pre-production since 2015.

Violent, sure, but not edgy enough. Imagine it being remade with either the same amount, if not less, violence and a lot more emo whining and relationship drama.

Who the fuck writes this trash?

Doctor Doom is a retarded political mouthpiece, he cried about 9/11, allows Mosques to be built in his country while in the past he didn't allow religion like Christianity, and whines about other dumb shit Liberals cry about.

Wasn't doctor doom a atheist that became a satanist when he found hell and magic exist?

I don't know. Animorphs sounds like something that tumblr would love. It dealt with transgenderism and otherkin shit before it was mainstream.

Fucking Marvel.
• If the splinters are actually from Jesus' cross, why in the hell would he insert airquotes?
• If the airquotes are some sort of sarcasm, then why does he think they'll keep Dracula at bay?

Also, I'd like to state for the record that I prefer that artist's version of Dracula to pic related. This one always looks like they stole it out of a Ravenloft book.

This is where Marvel tends to shit the bed. Deep-thinkers like Reed Richards and Doom have encounters with the supernatural on a regular basis, yet pretty much remain atheists in practice and belief. Which would be understandable if they hadn't literally met them in person.

In the first Civil War, there was an exchange between Iron Man and Spider-Man that bugged the fuck out of me. It was during the whole "Intelligent Design" debate, and Spidey, out of nowhere, starts mocking the idea (because Marvel always likes to spout off about whatever's in the news). He expects Iron Man to start yukking it up with him, and is disturbed when Iron Man gives a non-committal answer and flies on ahead. The reason this gets me rustled is that LIFE IS INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED in the Marvel Universe. The Celestials travel from planet to planet over millions and millions of years, experimenting on the highest form of native life by creating Eternals and Deviants, and leaving the bulk of the primate population to continue on with a latent mutant gene. Other beings like the Beyonders have also dicked with Earth's progress, like when they commissioned the building of the Savage Land.

Honestly, to be an atheist in the Marvel Universe requires a sheer effort of willful ignorance. Given how many times Galactus has shown up, I'm kind of surprised there aren't Lovecraftian cults on Earth devoted to "The Great Devourer."

Okay, it's an 80s VHS instead of a 90s show, but modern CG could make for some extreme mousercycle stunts.

[citation needed]

comicbookreligion.com/
adherents.com/lit/comics/comic_book_religion.html

These guys have Doom down as "Gypsy/Roma; magic/mysticism", Tony Stark as "futurist; technophile; mostly secular; sometimes prays; Alcoholics Anonymous", and Spider-Man as Protestant.

Animorphs was not a super happy book series.

Shit I forgot that movie existed. I watched t
It as a kid.

What's worse the Christian god is canon in the marvel universe. It's just writer pretend he isn't God. Like they somehow pretend Mephisto isn't the devil. Even thought Mephisto is a another name for Satan aka the fucking devil. marvel.wikia.com/wiki/One-Above-All_(Multiverse)

readcomics.tv/loki-agent-of-asgard/chapter-6

user, this is really not new

nerdist.com/that-nicktoons-shared-universe-movie-is-happening-and-it-has-a-director/

Who thought designing Dracula this way was a good idea?

Shit it wasn't just a rumor

I dunno, seems original to me :^)

Who asked for this?

They're all going to get rebooted, I fucking know it.

If it wasn't >current year, I'd be so god damn excited for it. Because BTAS returning means STAS returns, and then JLU comes back.

I JUST WANT DC TV SHOWS LIKE THEY USED TO BE.

why would you want BTAS to come back? They had their day in the son and they're done. I don't know what more you could do with the DCAU.

Muppet Babies and Agent Aika in the same childhood? Quite a few years.

I just want DC shows that are good man. I like the overall stories of the animated movies, but I need more.

I'd even be appreciative of a adult swim Batman based on the Dark Knight.
Shit, I can think of quite a few Superman episodes that could be based off of the pre-nu52 comics, like New Krypton and Superboy Prime's arc.

I see your point. Personally, I would like to see an animated version of the war with the Sinestro Corp and Blackest Night.

A Green Lantern Corps series in general would be good. Preferably based around Hal Jordan, with Guy Gardner in it. Those two are the best.

There was a Green Lantern CGI series by Bruce Timm. It was pretty good but Guy Gardner was in it for only a few episodes. I Think it only lasted 2 seasons.

Please no…. all the chicks will be fat or transgender. And most of the white male cast will be gay. Saved by the bell is live action Archie done right.

I'd kind of like to see Ulysses 31 (I know it's not a 90's show).

Nick execs wanting to commercially exploit gullible 90's kids, obviously.

Have you even seen how much they've been shilling 90's nostalgia on TeenNick's "The Splat" lineup?

Current one is bretty good

Speaking of DC shows, has anyone ever seen that show Birds of Prey? Is it good? The chick who plays Oracle is pretty hot, so I'm inclined to check it out.

So the 90s the new 80s?

It's garbage
She is, and she doesn't seem to age

Hipsters hate Saved by the bell because it promoted fitness among women and men.

I think Saved by the Bell took enough hits back in the 90s with that College sequel and that sort of Next Generation reboot

Everything Islam is, or ever was, is something they stole.

Marvel editors when Twilight took off. Seriously.

That's really unfortunate. I would love to have her play a modern Barbara Gordon. She's hot as fuck.

I would like a reboot of Reboot when rainmaker were pushing and producing the best 3D animation of that year. I guess we are getting a live action/ cg splice that sounds similar to the live action code lyoko tv series that was made but I want it all in 3D.

I would think they'd jump on that bandwagon since 3D animated movies have become huge for many years. Reboot on the big screen would have been great. I wished they'd just make one movie to wrap up the cliffhanger conclusion the series ended on.

We've got Samurai Jack back and I'm not understanding why they couldn't just wrap it up before moving on to a new series. I think there is at least a few people that want a conclusion, just like those still waiting on The Pirates of Dark Water.

Maybe it can continue thru netflix if demand is high enough. Though I think its far too late since the show got cancelled in the 90's so the people who worked on it probably moved on to other things by then.

Wasn't he retconned as the Sentry's source of power and "The Void" was actually evil.

I don't think so.

Nah there's an actual Satan but also not. It's confusing. Who could've guessed.

Also, Ghost Rider teamed up with Jesus.

Oh yeah. There ya go. More confusing world building.

Because gypsy ancestry automatically means he's cool with muslims. Logic.

Seriously with shit like this I on't know how anyone can like Doctor Doom, he just reeks of the kid going NUH-UH I HAVE A SUPER (x) REPELLING FORCEFIELD AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. What's even the fucking point with this shit.

fucking hell, if they want an analogue the place should be more like a successful N.Korea as opposed to Multicultural and Understanding

Dr. Doom is Marvel's answer to Batman's prep-time. What did you expect?

Still wouldn't matter.

Including math, surgery, coffee and maps? Sources or GTFO.

Stay mad, Achmed. You own nothing.

SIEG HEIL
AD VICTORIA EX MACHINA

Jew with Nazi armband
sick TRS mike enoch fanart brah

Nevermind the armband is on the wrong arm. Or that it's clearly a 4chan image.