They need to go back

They need to go back
Lately the posting quality here has turned to shit, and 4cuck is spamming threads about how they're getting banned from their precious fbi honeypot. (At least 7 threads so far) The 4cuck refugees come, and they shit all over the place. They don't even try to fit in. They think Holla Forums is 4chan 2.0.

I propose we infiltrate them and meme them into using another website as a 4cuck alternative. Because when their honeypot goes down for good, we're going to be in for a rude awakening. I'm sure most 4cuck niggers see this place as their bunker.

They probably won't want to go back to reddit, they feel that they're above most social media outlets (how the mighty have fallen). Maybe 7chan.. suggestions?

Definitely not places like 8ch.pl or endchan.xyz, we might need those as bunkers.

I'm on mobile, so this shit looks the same as it does in the reply box.

This thread could be argued as DNC
Cuckchanners are definitely retarded though

Words cannot describe how livid I am with you for mentioning our bunkers by name. What the fuck is wrong with you?

sage and reported, to keep the cuckchanners from seeing it.

Sage thread.
Report thread.
Hide thread.

That's all that's required.

I'm just suggesting that we meme the idea into 4cuck to stop using this place as a Bunker.
Honestly, if you're from 4chan and you lurk before posting, good on you.

I'm posting about this because of these threads:

And what the fuck are they going to do man? Most people in 4chan don't give a fuck about us. They just see us as a slow board that has strict mods that ban them all the time.

We're just looking for a better life! give me amnesty, I wont let you down nigger.

That's good and all. As long as you lurk and shit it's fine.

I usually lurk 4chan for a good news scoop, give the occasional 'BUMP" but the CTR shilling has become unbearable. That and all of the 88's are disappearing, not much fun anymore.

You've already let us down by not leaving when we did.

you're fueling the fire user. by instigating another response, you negate your sage.

I'm kind of a newfag, my apologizes.

My bad. I'm a mod on another board and seeing all this shit here that I'm unable to delete is getting on my nerves.

sage

Your mistake here is that you're making our bunkers out to be something that's "forbidden knowledge". Something to be used against us.
did you forget about the streisand effect nigger?
Again so it doesn't matter if they know them or not, because they don't care about us anyway.

you too nigger

Halfchan immigrant here. Began lurking after the /hebe/ was gone and the shitpostcancer hit a peak on 4chan.
At least I try to adjust wit my shitty english. And try to fit in.

welcome. here's your first lesson to fitting in here.

when everyone is saging a thread, follow suit. there's usually a good reason for it