Antinatalism as solution to all problems

Debate him pol, I can't really disagree with what he is saying, after all what is the ultimate goal of humans? Or of white race? Suppose we have a civilization entirely white and advanced, what's the endpoint of it?

No, faggot. I don't give shit-one what Rocky Dennis thinks about anything.

to grow beyond the limitations of our human evolution.

to conquer, rule and prosper.

The endpoint IS having such a society.

WTF IS THIS?

Stop shitposting ffs what are you a fucking nigger?

if we ever reach the endpoint, ill let you know.

IF YOU TRULY FEEL THIS WAY WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF?

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I MADE A THREAD TO DEBATE THIS, WTF DID YOU BECOME POL?

TIMES AGO TALKING ABOUT PHILOSOPHERS LIKE NIETZSCHE WAS NORMAL HERE, NOW IS ALL SHITPOSTING

kys m8

That's not Nietzsche, you faggot. It's Rocky Dennis.

To figure out the endpoint. To do this we must become gods.To become gods we must remove subhumans and perfect the human race

HE

HAS

A

POINT

Fucking mossad shills can't even let civilized discussions happen here anymore

YEAH IM SURE MOSSAD WOULD HATE TO SEE WHITES ADOPT ANTINATALISM

KILL YOURSELF

Jesus christ I haven't thought about that mongoloid in fucking years.

Is not talking about whites but about entire human kind from monkeys to whites

you better not be a white person representing my race this way.

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT

This is a thing happening quite often in the last months

We can't have civilized discussions anymore on pol

Nice argument faggot

You're doing gods work, spurdo spammer
OP should kill himself if he can't disagree with antinatalism.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PEOPLE WILL AVERAGE IQS BELOW 80 ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH ANTINATALISM

:DDDDDDDDDDD

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ANOTHER PLOT TO LOWER THE WHITE BIRTHRATE,

just filter the ID?

Thanks, did it

ALL WE NEED TO DO IS EXPLAIN TO SUB SAHARAN AFRICANS TO STOP HAVING CHILDREN FOR PHILOSOPHICAL REASONS :DDDDD

Just fuckin' die.

I am white, I should kill myself because I might don't disagree with antinatalism? Do you even think before writing?

Is this the finish inquisition?

The only logically honest antinatalist is the one who kills himself.

Opinion discarded.

Anti-natalists should kill themselves tbh.

Since you seem to care about my suicide, I will do this when I will be old and sick

He has a point? What point? We shouldn't want white civilization to reach a zenith, we should allow our wives and daughters to be raped by mudshits because it builds cultural character? That suffering should be a part of our culture? Fuck off. This thread is absolutely retarded except for the Spurdo poster, he is alright.

Did you even watch the video?
I asked you about this, what is this zenith/endpoint?

Alright Spurdo saved another shit thread trying to keep whites from having children. Goodjob…

There is no endpoint, but that doesn't mean we should all just give up and die.

Shit thread, OP is reddit, Holla Forums is being raided like fucking mad today.

The point is about the suffering of life, we all die in the end even your children, so what's the point of this considering all the suffering that it brings if we don't even know the endpoint? What if the endpoint is antinatalism?

How about you kill yourself and let us all know how it turns out?

I told you I will kill myself when old and sick, no point to do it now, is not like I can prevent being born

A point is a specified end state, and the reason we keep trying to progress and further ourselves is so we can keep progressing to that end state.
You can't reach perfection because perfection is a purely subjective notion that can only be reached if the criteria is within the realm of possibilities.
We build towers to reach a sky we may never touch, that doesn't mean there is no point to build a tower, but rather that we dedicate ourselves to things that our greater than us in order to keep moving and not die.
If you believe otherwise than your programming has failed and you should in fact kill yourself. To either believe that there is no point or that there is a point or to even simply have a reason is determined by our material/immaterial state.
If you cannot conceive of meaning than you are quite simply broken.
And you can see that in the man in the video. That is a broken dysfunctional human being that should quite frankly kill himself.

You are just going to continue to suffer, why don't you kill yourself now to save yourself all the effort?

Do it now, you're wasting oxygen.

*are

You sound like like a lefty newfag. Of you think like is terrible and only suffering, just kill yourself. Just don't drag everyone else down with you.

So the endpoint doesn't exist? Because a process with potentially infinite progress has no endpoint.
The endpoint of a tower is the sky, the endpoint of humans is unknown, might as well be antinatalism what proofs you have against this?
Your programming? What? You are talking like a jew lol
You still don't have an answer tho, you are talking only with insults not arguments.

WE COLONIZE THE FUCKING STARS

t. the final boss of every JRPG

seriously, user. If you are serious about these arguments and aren't just a bizarre demoralization shill, it sounds like you may have depression. set some goals for yourself. find new hobbies. read books about great men from history and find ways you can emulate them.

thanks spurdo poster. you are truly my greatest ally!

Watched 15 minutes of this vid and so far he hasn't made any arguments that "antinatalism (the idea that life is intrinsically bad) is the solution to all problems" or even articulated what that would mean. He's just expressing doubt that technological advancement will solve various problems, which I agree with, but it has nothing to do with the idea expressed in the title of this post. If there's a video where he actually expresses his position and makes arguments for it, post it.

On the face of it though the idea that antinatilism is a "solution" to any problem is entirely dependent on what you're defining as these "problems" and on your metaphysical views. This guy seems like a really miserable piece of shit whose basic idea is "things are bad, I'm unhappy, it would be better if we all died". "I'm unhappy and see things negatively" may be a good argument for the idea that "it would be better for me if I died", but it's obviously not any kind of argument for a generalized antinatalist thesis, i.e. "it would be better if we were all dead". Even the idea that "I'm unhappy so it would be better for me if I was dead" assumes that whatever you are will not continue on in some state after the death of the body in such a way that whatever you are calling "being unhappy" might continue also. It's a dumb whiny position that I don't see any good arguments for. It's just a gamble "things are bad like this, maybe it will end if I'm dead"… ok, try it then, who gives a fuck? Not any kind of cogent view there worth caring about. Are you really convinced by this shit?

From the few sentences in your post I gather you're really asking "what is the point of existence?" This is the central question of all of what we call "religion" or spirituality. Are you really expecting to get an answer to that? The fact that it's difficult to find a satisfying answer to that question does not mean the right answer is "there is no point and being dead is better", this is just a whiny teen goth emotional reaction to being frustrated over the question and having bad skills for dealing with life. Not everyone is unhappy, and most of the people who are happy probably don't have any deep intellectual basis for understanding "the point of humanity", think about that for a second.

If the problem is "I'm unhappy" the solution doesn't have to involve discovering the purpose of existence, the most obvious solution is figure out what you actually mean by "I'm unhappy" and work directly on that problem. The best tool available for approaching that problem is theravadan buddhism. Watch the embedded vid and stop being so whiny.

Lastly, this kind of post, especially such a low content low effort version of this kind of post, was never well received on 8/pol/. Maybe you need to go back to 4chan.

What you goyim don't realize is that nothing ultimately matters therefore you should hand over your countries to borderline retarded third worlders who will breed with no regard to environmental or any philosophical concerns until the planet is global Africa.

hehehehehe……

If life = bad, then you're a hypocrite for enjoying it enough to bare it.

that nose

This.

I actually started typing this up before you responded because I knew this is how you would respond.
No it does exist, just from your personal perspective. Ants don't know why they do what they do but they are motivated by some means otherwise their society couldn't function.
user do you honestly believe that the sky is a area of physical that can be touched?
The notion of a sky can only exist from your perspective, if you are in space you have no sky to look up to, because the notion of up or down no longer exists in the sense that allowed the notion of a sky to exist.
Do you not understand that you are biologically programmed? Did you even watch the video that you yourself made a thread about?
Him and you being broken is absolutely an argument. If you stray entirely from the norm you are absolutely an outlier, and if you cannot even have a specified function than you are absolutely broken, a hammer that loses its head might become some simple tool simply because a use can be found for it.
Someone who cannot conceive of reason or purpose when both is necessary for continuity is thusly a broken human. Not really a person anymore.

Antinatalism destroys itself, because all human behavioral traits have a genetic component. It doesn't need to be debated. Practicing it means you lose and leave the future to others.

Did you ever visit a hospital?

After that? We get eternal life or what?
Even doing all of this I wouldn't have an answer.

The most smart people on earth did not reproduce(from buddha to jesus), and so far nobody gave me an actual RATIONAL(because religiousfags tried to tell me to accept irrationality and live by it) answer of WHY we should reproduce and go on with this process.
Here is another video if interested.

IF YOU HATE LIFE THAT MUCH THEN KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

I agree his parents should've been anti-natalist, those are some bad genetics he's got going on.

Yes?

Ok so you are saying there is no rational absolute answer for it?
Ants are insects ffs
Well a tower can actually reach the sky, humans tho don't actually have a purpose if not a one you want to give out of desperation.
By who? And why? What if who programmed us is just a troll?
Is not an argument, is a way to avoid the issue.

You asked a question that has no rational answer dip shit. Over all goal is different for every single person.
Why not stop for a moment, ask your self what YOU would like to do with your life then go about finding out how to do it. If all you want is what the typical child wants
then fucking kill your self sense that seems to be the only thing you will understand.

1. How do you know? You haven't even tried it yet.
2. You can have a life that is satisfying and has meaning even without having an answer to "what is le meaning of life"?

Seriously user, I think you have depression. Spend some time away from the computer. Consider visiting a therapist but don't become too dependent on them. psychology is largely ran by jews.

Eugenics for cucks.

You asked a question that has no rational answer dip shit. Over all goal is different for every single person.
Why not stop for a moment, ask your self what YOU would like to do with your life then go about finding out how to do it. If all you want is what the typical child wants
then fucking kill your self sense all you seem to really want to do is fuck over everyone else with your incessant bitching pissing and moaning
bullshit.

You just confirmed that antinatalism has a point.

Buddha reproduced. Get your facts straight.
Because if you do not, the future belongs to people who do not share your values and they will shape the world accordingly. An antinatalist who wants to act rationally should either kill himself (if he doesn't care about the world and just wants to end his own suffering) or have as many children as possible (if he does care about the existence of suffering outside his own and wants to end it).

Colonize the stars? Okay, once I become invulnerable to heat. Stars are suns. Might get a little warm.

Are you fucking kidding me?

To become God. Or something more than human to the point that we would currently define it as "God-like."

Creatures who have no need for sleep or consumable resources or beings that can alter matter states to prevent the death of the universe. And before you say "what after that" consider that even just a being that lived several hundred years longer than your average human right now would have A VASTLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE on existence.

Now imagine a creature that has a lifespan of thousands of years, or is functionally immortal. Or a creature that can just exist in any environment on Earth without need for food, water, or shelter. Or a creature that can exist on Mars or other planets without any need for sustenance or assistance or respiration.

Such a being would have a perspective we can't even conceive of. So no, you can't even posit "what after that" for a being like that because only a superior being ==that exists beyond the confines of the human condition== would be able to see the way forward. This is touched on in a ton of literature already. IE: The first 4-5 books of Dune up to God Emperor.

Granted, Leto II dies in the end, but not before setting Humanity on the Golden Path. And it took a being like Leto II (and his sacrifice) to do it.

omg is true lmao, that's quite funny from him
I don't get this, you will not exist anymore anyway.

Too generic doesn't mean anything even more considering that you currently are not godlike, but I can accept someone that sacrifices himself for this cause.

It has a point now because are understanding of everything is simply too limited, same with proof or disproof of god.
You, me, everyone else here now has no idea 10, 20, 90, 400K + years from now. If we are still here or not cant even be known.
You simply sound like a nihilistic crybaby who is asking to be hand held and given precise droid rules and tasks to "give your life meaning" sense your too lazy to do it your self or even live for your self…

Apparently you're too stupid to see beyond your own nose or realize that breaking the human condition changes nearly EVERY preconceived notion you have.

A human being freed from biological essentialism (requirements of food, necessary environment range, and need to reproduce because of age-related death) would no longer be human. It would be unlike any organism (that we know) that has ever existed.

The thing is, the only actual argument against antinatalism is eternal life.

The fact that one day we might have eternal life in heaven and only enjoy life without suffering.

But this is a belief, which might be rational but we don't know, we don't know if this is possible at all.

Also, you wouldn't exist anymore.

I addressed this concern. An antinatalist who believes nothing matters once he's gone should just kill himself.

Alright. Well, if you want as good of an argument as this guy has, "there are bad things in life so we should end life", it's pretty obvious. "There are good things in life so we shouldn't end life". There. Happy now? Do you see how stupid and shallow this guy's thinking is now?

See you are a fucking idiot, rationality cannot exist without thought, reality itself may not be a tangible living being but we ourselves are, and our perceptions and ideas are then real because we are real.

Well your entire argument is that we don't know what we are doing either. Are you saying that you are exactly as intelligent as an insect? I can believe it.
Go back to fucking cuckchan you retarded underage shit.

See again you demonstrate a total lack of abstract reasoning. If you stand at the top of the tower and look up you will see the sky. But if you stand outside near the tower but on ground level and look up, you will still see the sky. And either case when you reach up you will be exactly as close. You would be certainly closer to reaching something like a could while standing on the tower, but the sky is just a concept that cannot exist without someone thinking of it.

Irrelevant, you don't need other people or entities to give you purpose. Someone could yell at you all day to try to make you do something and it could have no meaning if you have no inclination to find meaning in it.
Because your brain is a construct of biology, you cannot stray from your own brain. People with non-functional brains cannot have any of the notions associated being sentient. If I have to explain what a brain does than you are clearly underage.
Absolutely pointless statement. What if your brain was actually spaghetti and night is actually day but we just don't know yet.
It's a stupid pointless thought experiment that means nothing because there is no indication or bearing for it to even exist.
You could believe that whoever or whatever resulted in us is a 'troll' but that would just be you.
You should 'troll' this entity and promptly kill yourself.
Explain how what I said wasn't an argument? You quoted only the introductory statement and not the argument itself, which quite literally means you do not understand arguments.
You are too dumb to argue and too dumb to be allowed to live.
Please give out your address so we can promptly correct this on DOTR.

Then endgame.
An hero and see.
If you believe, why not? ;^)

You are not a rational person if you assert that the true meaning of life is to live without consequence or worry.
You are simply critically malformed and should not continue to live.

*something tangible like a cloud

Without being born you will never experience bad so might be a solution.

Math is universally rational(inb4 2+2=5 memes), so give me an answer like math if you have a rational point.

It is true, we don't know anything about our condition.

It is relevant, if the universe was made by a satanic jew I would be worried.

And your biology is a construct of what?

What if this is what he wants to make you believe?
Indeed there would be no purpose at all.

The jews tried to stone jesus three times because he was being "blasphemous", you can't make an argument just because someone does not fit society beliefs.

GTFO back to cuckchan.

Math is only a concept known to those living to perceive it, for with out beings capable of perception, its the same as Schrödinger's cat bullshit.
By your own definition, no one can give you a
again, Schrödinger's cat.

Well how you want then, since math is universally rational among humans, give me an argument universally rational among humans, you simply can't.

I have…
Schrödinger's cat is a great example.
You are not able to open the box to know if it is alive or dead, but as I said in
Given enough time, you can rationalize that the cat starved to death. We are not at the point where we can open the box, or even perceive that the cat is dead yet.

>>>/wizchan/

Quantum physics uses probability not absolute answers, this means again that you are living through faith.

You can believe the cat is alive.
You can believe the cat is dead.

It is again, a personal opinion.

While I am asking you if we have a way to verify if the cat is alive.

If you are under the impression that it is better to not experience anything whatsoever than it is to have experiences good and bad, then yes. Antinatlism would be an answer, but only because you believe that experiences are inherently not worth it. This is why everyone is telling you to kill yourself, because as a concept antinatalism only applies to those who uphold and believe it. It's just a personal preference, and you being one of the defective outliers have that preference.

No, you underage shit. Math is a concept that describes things that are otherwise supposed to be real. The way the concept works is supposed to closely mirror reality, but math itself is not reality.
If you expect an answer to antinatlism to come through math than you are asking the wrong questions because you are too stupid to understand the answers given.
Reality allows something like math to exist, which is simply a concept of interpreting reality.

So then shut the fuck up you retard, if you truly believe there is no answer than why are you asking questions? The answer is because you are too fucking stupid realize that

If a satanic Jew made the universe than that entity would be god, and could assert meaning.
Thankfully Yaweh is a petty personality and you are a dumb little shit.
Furthermore that is a question that could never be answered, yet you don't realize the futility of asking it.
You may as well be walking into a solid wall over and over and asking why you can't go through it, you are too dumb to live.

Physical reality, what the fuck do you think? Are you stupid? That answer wont surprise me.

Who is he? If you believe in something greater than yourself than clearly you aren't an antinatalist and are just an impressionable underage faggot.

No fucking shit dumbass, yet almost every question you ask has the same caliber of rationale behind it, yet you keep asking pointless inane questions.

How does that fit into any of this? Because Jews through rocks at Jesus arguments are impossible to make? You've been asking for discussion, you made the thread for discussion, now you are saying discussion shouldn't be had? You are fucking dumb.
Kill yourself.
I your next response is just as dumb as everything else you posted ITT. I will not bother to give you a response.

Again you are completely and totally wrong. Probability does not collapse until it is perceived, it is not a matter of opinion. But a matter of perception.

Why do you think there has to be an end point?

Not at this point as again… We are not at are point in understanding to even dictate anything.

All things come with time, trial and error.
If you want a hard, fast and dirty against your nihilistic, petulant bullshit. Devote your life to learning and passing on that information so others can build upon it and gain a better grasp of tomorrow. You will NOT live long enough to have the 100% end all be all, alpha omega answer you seek.

Tl;Dr: Grow the fuck up or kill your self please.