Why did they get this semetic weak-jawed faggot to play Adrain "the Aryan" Veidt...

Why did they get this semetic weak-jawed faggot to play Adrain "the Aryan" Veidt? I guess in at least the movie adaptation his cucky appearence reflects his moral values more appropriately.

Adrian was a sellout kike to begin with

A Semite is much more fitting for Ozymandias than an Aryan.

>Wealthy Businessman from (((merchandising)))

etc.

I actually hate this guy

Atomic Kek

Moore is a hack.

That really was bad casting. Small, weak-looking, obviously villainous.

Because Synder makes all his villains into girly-men and he was too stupid to realize that Veidt wasn't supposed to be a villain.

Wrong, Veidt was 100% Aryan, hence the vegetarianism. He was also right. The movie sucked.

If anyone was a kike, it would be the retard Rorshach.

what did he mean by this?

He is English. As far as I know he is not a Jew.
He is a homosexual anyway, that's not very Aryan

He is 188 cms tall…

Being lanky =/= being a big guy

bruh…

No, he actually isn;t.

Can you prove this to me? I've read the comics 3 times, he shows 0 interest in women

Yeah sure. He was just hanging out with those asian boy toys in his Antarctica love retreat because he was slaying puss on the regular.

You had me going I thought my favourite character was a Jew.
I can rest in peace.

Sound statement as he was opposed to world peace.

he was opposed to a insincere peace based on a lie that was inevitably going to blow up in their faces and killed half of NYC to boot.

>upset about killing half of (((New York)))
Rorshach is 100% a Jew.

t. rorshakelstein

>>>/fag/

you aren't very good at this baiting business. you should try a new hobby that you might have more success with. how about pigposting?

Ozymandias aka Alexander The Great is True Aryan

He shows zero interest in men. Rorshach was projecting his own faggotry onto Veidt. Synder being the dumbfuck he is, didn't understand this, so he turned Veidt into an actual homo.

You all know that Damon Lindelof is making Rorshach black, right?

Rorshach I enjoyed killing your parents with those dogs, you have just killed an employee

I know I will never care about capeshit movies.

Don't let Rorshach escape the compound, I will deal with him.

sounds about right

brain disease, also why germany lost ww2

DUDE, IF YOU ONLY EAT PLANTS YOUR BRAIN DIES, MY LOCAL (((BUTCHER))) TOLD ME SO, SO I KNOW IT'S TRUE!

Rorschach is an user

if only people still used a butcher and didn't get processed meats from McMeat^TM.
Also, true that your brain dies on a vegan diet, just realize that you've been fooled already

There's this thing called peanut butter, also avocadoes, oh yeah and Vitamin B12 can be bought in every store in the world. You're an idiot meatcuck and your body is full of parasites.

Plants are friends

yeah, I'm sure my ancestors were globetrotters running pole to pole hunting down specific micronutrients in the span of a day.
But of course it isn't about nutrition, it's a religion. How can one really convince a believer that god is manmade?

I hate to say this but he is right.

Part religion but the meat circuit should be short not industrial

except that unlike Anons, he actually gets something done

Because the film version is absolute trash. All the shit it fucks up and what bothers you most is how a character looks? Reexamine your life.

at least it didn't have "alien squid outta fucking nowhere LOL"

Retarded Zac Snyder fan detected

Wouldn't work in film. The whole private island with wacky monster(s) owned by a supervillain thing is a pretty common trope in capeshit comics, but as far as film goes, it hasn't happened in anything. It's a parody of an element of the genre that doesn't exist in the medium.

That's why Watchman shouldn't have been made in to a film. Not only is it not meant to parody Superhero Films, it's far too early in Superhero Films life for the deep kind of parody Watchman was going for. Also someone like Zac Snyder is too fucking stupid to pull it off, fuck whichever exec gave it to him, honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was just a "fuck you" to Alan Moore.

I was just a bit disappointed when you could clearly see who the "mysterious" murderer where in the beginning of the movie.

The shot was too bright or something so they failed and showed the face.

Deconstruction, parody, and satire do not all mean the same thing, they're different words.

Homosexuality is the last stsnd of implicit white identity.

Hey Richard Spencer

Sup Holla Forums?

Why don't you explain that to someone who gives a shit, English major?

Possibly, user. Possibly homosexual.

Murdering the comedian was retarded anyway, he didn't know anything important and the fact that the comedian figured it all out just from seeing the island is… beyond retarded.
Everyone on the island actually creating the beast doesn't know what's going on but some ex-soldier can figure it all out just from looking at it once? What a bunch of baloney.

sounds about right

Richard Spencer, please go away.

You answered your own question goy.

Rorschach opposes Veidt's globalist manipulations in the name of world peace. He burned a niggers face off with deep fryer oil. And Rorschach brutally murdered a pedophile. That's the least kike thing ever. Basically kike hunting.

He's the bastard abomination of Holla Forums and /christian/ having a child that grows up to be the a penniless batman.

So a kike then.

Reported, /christians/ is the best board in this cesspool.

Sounds like something a judaic commie would say.

Ok he wasn't kike but his obsession with truth was too obsessive in the end.

Truth and meaning are the only two things that matter.

You should read Electra
Play by Jean Giraudoux

The quest for the truth Edit

This is the main theme of the play. Electra comes from the Greek Elektra which means "light". Electra is there to shed light on the events, to illuminate the truth. Thanks to her presence, many characters will reveal "their" truth, such as Agathe in Act II, 6. In addition, Electra and Aegisthus declare themselves throughout the play.

The character of the beggar (at once god, beggar and director) helps restore the truth. It is he who explains how the story unfolds, who recounts the murder of Agamemnon, and also that of Aegisthus and Clytemnestra.

The last scene shows Electra, in restoring the truth, cursed and dispossessed, decimating the city. The splendor of this truth was too violent. The last line, "It has a beautiful name, Narses, it is called the dawn" ends the play on a delicious note of ambiguity.

Fassbender would have been perfect.

God, if only.

I hate this guy so much for what he did to Shaw.

Is there a kino version of the play?

He really would've.

He needs to work out more

Muscle suit, bruh.
What really matters is he has the face, chin, and neck

Is there something more hateful than a once beautiful woman aged to an old hag?
They have a vindictiveness to them and "slutshame" more than any "sexist man pig".
It's crazy.

that first pic is shopped right?

holy shit, how come I notice this only now?

jesus

This

Also this

This too

Additionally: this

It will be interesting to see how he does in Roadside Picnic.

On English doubtful, in French yes.