Half chan has been completely taken over with shills

Half chan went full cuck. Gook boy sold them out just like 2chan. CTR payed him off in exchange for moderation rights of Holla Forums.

Go post a thread with the subject Benjamin Fischbien and they'll take it down faster than you can say "It's a shoah".

I've tried and tried to tell those faggots but they are perfectly happy responding to shill threads all day. The second I make a thread about it, it is removed or someone instantly jumps in calling it a "slide thread" or calls me a shill. I've been banned probably 20 times today for (((off topic))) or posting (((dox))).

Just figured I'd fill you in since most of you rarely lurk there anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94133929#p94141374
411.com/name/Benjamin-Fischbein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This will be the sixth thread we've created about this, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

WE ARE BEING FLOODED WITH 4CUCK SPAM
SAGE + REPORT ALL CUCKCHAN REFUGEE THREADS, THIS THREAD IS THE 5TH SPAM THREAD

wew

Not a raid, faggot. Just 4pol anons trying to get the word out with getting instantly banned.

I didn't realize there was a thread already up, so just let this one get slid into oblivion.

there currently is 6th motherfucking threads up right now 4nigger.

You are not welcome here, 4cuck has been a FBI Honeypot for years and run by SJWs since GG.

YOU 4KIDS SHOULDN'T BE HERE
GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU ARE RAIDING US EVEN IF YOU DON'T INTEND TO
YOU WILL KILL THIS SITE IF YOU COME HERE, FUCK OFF ALREADY

Jesus fucking christ.

Dubs confirm.
Get the fuck out of the Reichstag!

4CHAN IS A TUMBLR-TIER SJW HUGBOX, KILL YOURSELF.

hmmm seriously?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94133929#p94141374

ANYONE WHO STILL POSTS ON CUCKCHAN IS BEYOND RETARDED
THEY SHOULD BE BANNED ON SITE FOR BEING SURPRISED CUCKCHAN IS CUCKED

Yeah, thanks for the news flash kike. Some of us didn't leave after Holla Forums harbor for nostalgia reasons, and we've been actively trying to get the board back to some semblance of decency.

Sure. it's been to no avail, but we still try. And there are very few of us left that aren't r/thedonald garbage and CTR. But we still try. We didn't get triggered by moots kikery and run crying into the arms of some crippled faggot.

I figured you guys might have some interest in helping, or even knowing. Considering it was your home before Holla Forums. So let the fucking thread die if you don't care. But know you're fucking pussy for letting your home fall in the first place.

I'll be looking for that 8 of diamonds on your head when the day comes traitor.

Nice reddit spacing you absolute faggot

Fucking idiot.
Moot was full cuck years before gamergate even began.
4chan is run by actual tumblr sjw and state actors.
If you go there for any other reason than to get people out you are the problem.

this.

4cuck/pol/ is beyond redemption, you are posting on an SJW site that can NOT be fixed.

the cripple does not own Holla Forums anymore and m00t sold to Hiroshima.

tbh Holla Forums was kill from its inception, if you didn't stop using 4chan when j00t killed /new/ and /r9k/ you deserve to rot.

NOTHING you faggots are doing on cuck/pol/ will dislodge the compromised modding of cuckchan.
The mods have been compromised for YEARS.
There is no "getting the board back". Nothing you do there will make a difference.

411.com/name/Benjamin-Fischbein

FISCHBEIN THE DIRTY KIKE ACTUALLY NULLIFIED HIS FUCKING RECORDS ON 411

EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU CAN VIEW THE RECORD EXCEPT FOR FISCHBEIN FROM WASHINGTON DC

WHAT

What's a Fischbein? Sounds like kike shit. We don't tolerate kike shit, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CUCK

REPORTED