Half/pol/ instabans when you post Benjamin Fischbein

Half/pol/ instabans when you post Benjamin Fischbein.
75757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575

SAGE + REPORT ALL CUCKCHAN THREADS
THIS IS THE 3RD THREAD IN 10 MINUTES

Hello fellow nazis, my name is Ben Fisher and I can confirm this is false!

if you fags can't at least keep it in one thread, full/pol/ should begin doing the same.

If only 8ch banned cuckchan threads

Came here to post this I tried it and was instabanned for 14 fucking days. What is fagchan doing protecting the terrorist Ben Fischbein?

CUCKCHAN HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR YEARS, THIS IS NOT NEWS

IF YOU ARE JUST NOW FIGURING THIS OUT, SAVE THE WORLD BY KILLING YOURSELF

Benjamin Fischbein
Ben Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein
Ben Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein
Ben Fischbein

What now, filthy kike?

Which chans haven't been?

SAGE AND REPORT
THIS IS A RAID

GET OUT FAGGOT

Something something did nothing something noone left something.

How many threads do you faggots think we need on this topic?

Oh look, and you brought along an avatarfagging friend. And you wonder why we can't stand your kind here.

USE THE CATALOG OR GET OFF OUR FUCKING BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We know - fuck off back to cuckchan and tell the cucks.

Oh boy, now all the faggots from cuckchan will get banned and shit up our board.

OI YA FUCKING CUNTS!!!

This, learn how it works around here. You need to check the catalog first. Threads last longer than ten minutes here, more like a month for a lot of them.