Supernatural

How is this fucking possible? Shit rapidly went off the rails after season 6, and it was wearing out its welcome even before that.

SuperNatural is cool

wat

Don't forget that Rick and Morty will have NINE MORE SEASONS

I thought it was over 3 years ago?

Notice that the seasons aren't just dots, they're all hand drawn.

Stopped watching a couple of epsiodes before the finale of season 4. Don't regret it.

Do the fangirls still their britches whenever a new female character is introduced?

Good for the actors. 13 seasons worth of paychecks.

Show was mostly OK but it had some top-tier qts.

How do you know if you regret it or not if you haven't even watched it? Try it out, you just might be surprised.

Burgerposting should be banned.

Lemme guess, you think shitskin Liz Allan was hot?

Did the lil cumskin boi get triggered? Go cry about it on >>>/reddipol/ I'm sure those cucks will be sympathetic.

Give it up JIDF, your shitty meme isn't taking off.

for

You aren't too bright are you?

Stay out of this. The day I need help from some unfunny memester to put some burger nu/pol/ punks in their place is the day I quit posting.

Well, I AM wasting my time arguing with a literal retard here…

That show needs to stop. The guy who plays Dean looks so old and tired.

I've heard that they don't stay long on the show because of the crazy fangirls.

Because the main actors have excellent chemistry, they grew a devoted fanbase, the main cast is white, and it doesn't take itself too seriously. You can churn the same shit for years if it's edible. Look at McDonald's.

Pretty much. It's a pity too, since several of them (such as Bela) made the show infinitely more fun to watch.

Reported.

True you forgot rachel miner
Fap fap

Personally I have watched aĺl episodes and the show is awful.
I don't talk about this in public ofc.

Tumblr
Specifically the SuperWhoLock regime. It's like a fangirl hamwhale cartel quite in the same vein as other acronym alliances, e.g. Athiesm+ (dead) and LGBTWTFBBQPEDOMGWTF.

Tumblr detected.

yep, 3rd season in particolar had the best qts

heard that too tbh

I'm sorry I don't speak coon runes.

smh tbqfh fam

The point where the Winchester mom fucked the uglier britbong man-of-letters is what got me completely out of the series.

I put your ancient african scribblings through a translate program and only got "Ook ook ooga" back. Could you try again?

I love how subhumans think that somehow sounds worse than shitskin.

I thought it was a pajeet insu-
Alright