Is Reviewbrah kino?

Is Reviewbrah kino?

Reviewbrah is ded. He died in a terrorist attack in Germany about 4 years ago.

For a faggot e-celeb he's not completely insufferable I guess.
More of a flick tbh.

I've only watch like one of his videos but he seems nice

I don't know what's worse, newfag normalfags, or newfag normalfags that don't know how this meme works and ruin it be association.

Yes

fuck off newfag

Ride The Wendy's Double Baconator

at least post some comfy reviews

Lel. Does he still think he is being gangstalked?

Didn't one of us stalk him in a van for a week or 2 because he took breakfast in the same 3 places all the time?

It's ok faglord, Holla Forums template memes are basically the Facebook tier memes of Holla Forums. The only thing worse is /l***ypol/ 9gag tier memes.

If you want true kino, just watch his average day videos. Very nice pacing, some superb shots in there, and a nicely understated commentary on man's innate nature to dominate and will himself to power.

He probably was being gangstalked by obsessed fans, kiwifarms tier autists etc.

This shit has deeper mysteries than LOST.

what?

Do you even know what he is running from?

>by consuming (((fast food))) and eating (((meat)))

Not him, but no, please explain.

Fucking pleb

Reviewbrah is joint. Joey is the true kino pravda.

what the fuck

If you can't stop eating meat, you will be abolished.

As this Swedish meatcuck is eating his raw flesh, his girlfriend is being fucked by Plant Based Jamal in the bedroom.

And before you say "MUH KURU", that shit only happens if you eat the brain.

Is this kino?

His smile and optimism: gone.

Is that real?

I kind of like his VORW show. It's quite inane, but it gives me the illusion of having a weird but gentle soul like him as a friend.

He's exactly the kind of person who suffers the most from our current society and diversity. He'd probably not exactly be an alpha beast if he lived in the 50s, but he'd be modest, do his work, support his family and stomach his wife's antics.
Now he's simply an outcast, and for no good reason at all. He's not terribly stupid, probably average, he's not criminal, anti-social or somehow negative, and other than his style of fashion he's not really remarkable.

I'm glad he at least has his cyber-friends to support him, but I wish someone would keep him company while eating.
I've met much more revolting people than him who had a lively social life.

Yeah

This tbh