good

reminder that this is UM president
Also the campus and town are overrun with jews
t. former ann arbor fag

As a UM graduate, I don't have words to describe how pleased I am to see this

Whoever did this is doing god's work.

Correlation does not mean causation!

Inderesting

which one of you fuckers did this, i love it.

*interesting

Rich blacks have lower IQ and higher crime rates than poor whites. The north never had segregation or jim crow laws. The facts against negros stack up in every single context. Can we end our stupid experiment of giving them free stuff and hope they don't ruin the country now?

=POST IT ON EVERY CAMPUS

I hope my sister gets the message on this, if not then she's better off dead. She's probably a huge racemixing whore anyway, so it's not a big issue.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD NIGNOG

PEPE is a nice touch.

We should start liveposting more.

Except none of these graphs are actual correlations. The average black has a lower IQ than the average white. Meaning if you pick a random nigger and a random white dude the white dude is probably smarter than the black dude. The cause of that is irrelevant for this particular negro because it does not change the bottom line.

Oh and another thing. There are actual correlations between IQ and income. So blaming low IQ in blacks on poverty does not debunk the connection between IQ and race.

Fuck yes i want this too!

there are descriptive statistics retard, no one is talking about correlation or causation

Should have done the German trick so when leftists in blind anger try to rip them off their hands get mutilated.

It seems like there are some worthy Aryans in Michigan after all.

-t. Ohio State

I've lived in Michigan my whole life. Our area is directly across the lake from Chicago, all the Fips own fucking summer homes with private beaches but they dump their god damn House Trash in the public beach bins because they're Cunts. My larger point is that despite us having the Cancer that is Nigger Capital of Murica Detroit, the Mudslime infestation in Deerborn, and the Chicago Faggot Summer Home Owners, The rest of Michigan is full of 2nd ammendment loving Politically Incorrect Hardworking Redblooded Americans.

No doubt we have our work cut out for us. But it warms my heart to see this kind of thing, may Kek bless you noble IRL Poster.

Very nice, fam.

These are decontextualized. Race doesn't even real and there is more variation within than between groups.

This is the sort of shit you see.

This seems funny but all it will accomplish is the removal of doubt from the nigger who has second thoughts about dumping his load in a college coalburner on Saturday night.