Where were you when TheRedPill endorsed Trump?

This shit belongs on cuckchan, not here

cuck

What a shit thread

Always the first post

is he a MGTOW or a cuck? Or MGTOW = cuck?

>>>/reddit/

half of the content on this board is from reddit

No, shit Sherlock! Did you expect them to endorse the feminist cunt that will bring the matriarchy and make the life of males hell?
Saged for OPs faggotry.

They seem like a pretty inconsequential subreddit, basically just pickup artists. Maybe they were swayed by Trump's skills at grabbing pussy.

All MGTOW are kosher faggot cucks.

did you even read the 2 lines of text?

according to cucks from here, it's reddit, so yes

This is reddit's version of MGTOW though, so I wouldn't look too deep into it, its pretty much fags roleplaying as alpha males

that place began my journey rightwards, so it has a place in my heart, but it doesn't stop your thread from being shit

I wouldn't say just MGTOW, but a diverse coalition of so-called "manosphere" folks. I'm genuinely impressed though, I'd expected them to still remain liberal like so many Reddit anti-feminists.

Nowhere I don't go on reddit sage

it's like you get triggered more by reddit than a illegal mexican coming to usa

there are in the comments a lot of triggered cuck

nigger that website's users has consistently ripped content from halfchan and us for years.

They mean well but those idiots get slid far too easily.

A lot of redditfags use the excuse that Trump's more of a moderate than a conservative. Which is true enough in its own way, see his support of medicare and social security.

I would use the word " triggered" but I'm certainly not a fan of reddit, are you?

It's not MGTOW or PUA shit.