What did Kubrick mean by this?

What did Kubrick mean by this?

I wouldn't know. I only watch kino.

Holy fuck, no wonder (((they))) killed him.

What did drumpfkins mean by this?

A H E A D O F H I S T I M E
H
E
A
D

O
F

H
I
S

T
I
M
E

He meant "Hitler was right about almost everything."

flumdadumpfkies BTFO

Kubrick was based

He means democrats are the real racists you bigot

You really posted this seriously?

Yearly reminder that calcium fluoride is a naturally occurring substance and is considered "not dangerous".

Yearly reminder that calcium fluoride isn't what's added to tap water and is not an ingredient in making Tap straight fresh.

(((Sodium Fluoride))) is the additive of choice for the goyim's tap. It's lethal at 5 grams, a known neurotoxin for over half a century, causes dental fluorosis from chronic consumption at ONE PART PER MILLION. The government really wants your teeth healthy so be sure to consume sodium fluoride which goes straight into your stomach / bloodstream upon consumption. Once it is in your stomach and accumulates in your brain and body, your teeth will become healthier.

You could use a good dose of calcium fluoride. Your existence is actively detrimental to humanity.

Why did you have to be so hateful towards him? You really should apologize to him.

Yes, white goys are a detriment to all of goykind.

I highly doubt you are white.

Not a single drop of mongrel blood.

You are a liar.

Are you bothered by white goys still existing, jew?

Bothered by shitskin idiots who spew their ebin nu/pol/ roleplaying all over this board. You aren't white you've ruined Holla Forums and multiple other boards with your infantIle memeing and stupidity. Suck start a shotgun, shitskin.

Not sure if you're a subversive or just delusional.

Even back then, people were laughing at whiny conservatives and their "muh commie menace ;_;". Pure leftkino.

And history repeats itself now on Holla Forums as we laugh at the drumptards

Nice samefag
This board needs IDs so faggots need to put forth some effort for their shitty bait

IDs barely help in that regard.

It takes no effort to hop locations on a VPN. IDs help baiters because idiots like you think they help in any way.

KEK

Maybe not but is there a good reason to not get IDs? The only thing I hear is that's it isn't samefaggingproof yet some measure must be better than none, right? Are there any cons to getting IDs? Any at all?

There is literally no good reason to implement it, which is the best reason not to do it.

There's no good reason not to. There is one good reason to do it and it would be to make goons have to click a bit more to do their shenanigans. I don't care if it's just one more click per post, every little bit helps.

The only reason you'd oppose it is if you thought samefagging would get harder and are a practitioner, which you opponents of IDs have assured everyone won't be the case anyway. Or if you're the board owner and can't be arsed to enable them because a few clicks is way too much effort. Which would be a good arguments for enabling them, since a few clicks are such an effort.

You're a tiresome little faggot with a thick skull. IDs aren't being implemented. Deal with it.

Enjoy your fluorosis, you fucking bluepilled sheep.

I get it, you want to pretend to be serval people so you can clap yourself on back for being such a good lefty an agree with yourself but does the administration see it the same way? If the board owner actually gave a fuck about Holla Forums he'd enable IDs, but since he only very rarely visits he won't. Your autistic screeching has nothing to do with it.

this poster is very smart and I agree with him that we should get IDs enabled

Thank you for your support, user.

Medication without consent is a violation of my rights. There is no reason for fluoride in my water.

You have conditional privileges that they can take away at will.

Then by all means assert your right to fluoride free public water to your masters. See if they take it out or not.