I'm from the future

I'm from the future.

I have information about the Jew and Federalism which you do not.

If you ask the right questions, I'll give you insight you didn't think was possible.

Ask of the future, and of the Jew, and see I do not lie.

Check em.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-time-an-illusion/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3107996/Our-entire-lives-ILLUSION-New-test-backs-theory-reality-doesn-t-exist-look-it.html
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2015/07/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/
blog.iese.edu/expatriatus/2014/12/04/are-we-really-living-in-a-globalized-world/
techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/scientists-made-babies-from-mouse-skin-cells/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are Jews dead in the future?

No dubs. Fake as fuck.

In the future will there be robots?

ww3 happens tomorrow at 3:20pm UTC

check em

reroll

dis cuc nous nofin

reroll

No. In the future, the Jew wins. The Jew will/has created this simulation to imprison the goyim who will not readily serve them as slaves. If you're reading me, it means the matrix has you.

???

yes.

ww3 happens Feb. 5, 2017. right now its being led up to - anticipated. The great war occurs in 2046, or roughly around there. The present time is 2060.

What is the technology behind your means to communicate? Are Google Images and random pictures from Holla Forums archived for future shitposting purposes?

if reality doesn't exist, and if you experience reality, then only your experience is real. Google, Holla Forums and all of these things do not objectively exist. they are means by which we manifest our Will.

As proof of this…. if the right questions are asked, I will produce legitimate sources backing everything I claim in regards to my answer. These sources, of course, will seem to exist prior this thread…but did they in reality, or were they made manifest by my need to produce them?

its always the Jew.

here is my claim, anonymous:

The Jew has taken over the world already.
The Jew plans to enslave all non-Jews by first destroying the goyim through mass forced immigration, but afterwards through the manufacturing of a race designed specifically to serve the Jew. This race will not feel as though they are enslaved, as each child will be raised to believe serving the Jew is the Will of God.

Then why don't you manifest Trump winning the election? Or better yet "Will" the world to not be a shitty place for countless people. I like that last part where it's basically "blame all your personal problems on the Jew."

Is there a way out? What's so bad about being under the Jew? What's good about being under the Jew?

this is a simulation.
there are some things I and you can change, but the majority can not be altered. YOU are here to observe and escape. In regards to Trump, this is what shall occur:

Low energy time travelers. Why come here to tell us "hey guyz the joos win" if you dont have a way to stop them. Why come here just so we can play "zoltar" with your dumb ass. If theres no hope for the escape of the jew then why not just fuck off into the past and live your whole life in luxury in say rome or the early 1900s

proof or it didn't happen…

So what I'm getting is that this is actual LARPing. Unless, of course, you have any suggestions/advice for steering clear of your Jewish future?

yes

you will not be under the Jew. you and your generation, and their generation, shall be consumed in fire. those who serve under the jew will believe their servitude is the Will of God himself. they will not perceive of anything being wrong or 'bad'…though they exist in perpetual sorrow.
simplicity.

why do you think Im here?

what would you accept as proof? dubs?

realize you're in the past and work to change it.

assange is not dead but will die soon.

who is future leader of BRD GmBh™ after Merkel OP, and post proof of your claims.

This is cuckchan tier

every leader is the same. dont you know Merkel shall regret what she has done? the Jew has poisoned the Aryan, from India to America - even Germany to Iran, and has promised the same thing. Merkel is just another pale face - irrelevant in the greater scheme. She will fall within 2 months.

If you're from the future, why are you using social media/chan jargon? I'll start to sage now since I think enough people have seen this experimental CTR slide tactic.

Why does it always have to be the Jews?

How far will Duterte survive?

you're using social media/chan jargon because this is the culture which you believe you exist within. you do not live in the time you believe you do. you are not experiencing these posts. these chans…do not exist any more.

wake up.

What Computer, Browser & OS are you using? and also

none. these things do not exist. they are constructs programmed and designed to keep you trapped within this false construct. everything you "do"..from the simple to the mundane…from saving a life to take a piss…you arent actually doing. none of this is real.

Will I find a shiksa or will I die a lone goy?

You're from the future though. And you haven't posted any evidence. And what you're implying means that people from the future could have made existence a better place by now. Record corrected.

If you're from the future then at least post the qt3.14 artificial womb bots from the future.

what would you accept as evidence?

In the future, realistic simulations are common. They are used by the Jew to educate the young and old Jew. They are used for entertainment and even advanced education. You're in a simulation. The reality you think is real is not - it is false. You're here to remain passive, and your own people caused this.

If things are done through our will online, would you say that most of our actions online are done in an inductive/subconscious process? If so, when did this process become perfected?

This guy for starters
Who is chancellor after Merkel? I'm sure it's something absolutely important for someone escaping a (((future))) such as yours

While you're digging up for any articles about who's likely to take the German throne, how about a picture or screenshot of a future news article in its entirity. After all, a dank Willposter such as yourself will be able to conjure up such a simple thing.

very good question. regarding your will, I would have you to consider the concepts of good and evil, or good and bad. you have two wills: the first is the will of the illusion - the conscious will. that is to say, the first will is your ordinary desires, whatever they may be. Your secondary Will is the Will which I exalt, and capitalize to distinguish it from the other. This is the Will which you have no control over. It is the impulse of Will, and only accessible by bridging the Unconscious mind with the Conscious.

They're already perfected, even within the timeframe of this illusion.

You don't understand, user. Its not important. These 'people' are not people, so stop thinking of them in this light. They are vehicles which manifest ideologies. Humans are nothing more than vehicles which consume and spread ideas. THAT is our function. Whether a man replaces Merkel or a woman, old or young, it will not matter. They are all the same. But in regret of being labeled a fraud, the person to replace Merkel will be called Frank. I say Merkel will be replaced within two months, but understand I say instead she will be replaceable in this time. Once 2 months has passed, Merkel's reign will be dead.

you still haven't accepted you're in the past.

What drugs are you on right now?

wrong question

Fine mr time-traveller, How do we win?

Enjoy your ban, Holla Forumskike.

Where's the proofs? Also you're high. Go to the office and report in.

What happens? And none of your generic cryptic shit.

What's the difference? If it "happens" it's going to be nuclear. So no Great War in 2046.

Rougly? You know when WW3 happens by the date but you don't know when a "Great War" happens which is closer to your timeline of 2060?
At least put some effort into it faggot.

Also:
Choke on a shotgun LARPer.

Time and Space are interconnected but not absolute. That is to say, while you experience this time and in whatsoever place you may be in presently, you are not limited to this time nor space. In fact, the space and time you experience are made manifest through intelligent, crafting hands.

There is a world in which many worlds exist, and a time through which all times are lived. Within these simulations time may be sped up or slowed down, but the ultimate outcome of time can not be stopped. You're all going to cease to exist very soon; you're going to be killed. This is the point of the simulation in which you find yourself. Here is the misery:

Your eternity is:

forever.

what would you accept as proof?

No you fucking idiot. Holla Forums's not completely full of idiots. You're contributing to the idiot count, though.

you have to go back, enjoy your ban

Bullshit. Saging a stupid fucking slide thread.

Hillary will win by fraud.
She will face judgment.
Globalists around the world will mourn her.
Trump will reign for a period of time.
But the Jew is crafty and will deceive, leading to despair.

The Jew will elect their own to lead the People, and they will not revolt.

try not to lose hope in the People merely because they will not revolt before then.

time for you is an illusion. there are no absolutes here.

you can be mad if you want but it wont help anything.

even in the future you're a fag.

Did jews do 9/11?

yes, and hitler did nothing wrong.

i answered every question, shill.

Hey OP. When in the near future do we ban brit Holla Forums? Thanks

If you are a great all-knowing entity from the future, you would know which of the girls I am currently courting I will end up with.

Tell me.

none of them exist, user. they're just distractions.

I said no cryptic shit faggot. And stop repeating yourself.
Wew. You're not even redpilled.
Also. Whole 14 mil of them?

Then no WW3? You're really low tier.

Nice deflect you've got here. It would be a shame if I triple saged. And you will hang in january.

Shitty CTR LARPer confirmed.

Sage the thread, anons.

Then what do these distractions look like, what are their names, ages, hair colour?

This what the Jew has done:

The Jew has created a race/ethnicity of people from the ground up. These people are meant to serve the Jew. They are taught from their youth that serving the Jew is their destiny, and it makes them happy, yet they feel incomplete.

YOU are enslaved. You are held imprisoned in a false reality, used to produce a false race of man. YOU can stop this if you just wake up.

You dont understand user. Right now, in your time, the Jew must work in fair secrecy. In short duration, however, the Jew will fly their flag proudly over Western lands.

its already occurred. keep up.

Nice deflect you've got here. It would be a shame if I triple saged. And you will hang in january.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-time-an-illusion/

see:

stahp.

Nah, it won't. That's actually the date when the Trump Brand Liberation Ovens start baking off you kikes.

t. John Titor

lets hope you're right

How do I wake up?

Pic related

Fuck off satan

Lord knows I hope shit improves. Redpill blues are the worst.

consciousness is intimately connected to the reality it experiences here. disassociation is the first goal. some arrive at this experience through drug use and other in religious ritual. I would recommend you come to this understanding through the indulgence of knowledge - in study. The realization that you are asleep is what jolts the soul to awakeness.

The Jew has taken the idea of a single, one good God from the ancient Aryan peoples. Even their Jesus was adopted, perverted and distorted to fit their agenda.

How can I destroy the jew?

Take your pills and go back to bed.

Educate the Aryan.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3107996/Our-entire-lives-ILLUSION-New-test-backs-theory-reality-doesn-t-exist-look-it.html

Do you really think that within 300 years (the current age of America)..that in such a short time, we went from the horse and buggy to the Internet? To advancements in medicine? To all the world's knowledge fitting in your pocket? Do you think we have discovered how to produce life without a woman in such a short time?

You fool yourselves.

Is the world hollow?

There's going to be another police shooting today. Riots will escalate thereafter. But, these groups will be disbanded, having served their purpose. Soros is private and hates the attention.

Anything better than dailymail? please

it might as well be. it may be yellow and full of piss too. the world doesn't exist. the real world is nothing but darkness and smoke.

Google it. Time is an illusion, just like Space. This is a simulation, user. Wake up.

Study of what? Just everything? I'm almost awake I feel close to the surface now. I have a lot of knowledge in a lot of fields from years of reading. My Willpower is extremely strong. I have been able to tell the time to within 15 minutes without looking at a clock for many years. Just recently I've been getting it to within 5 minutes most days. Now what? How do I get the final jolt awake?

kek, you just ruined your credibility. at least say disconnect.me, startpage or duckduckgo

History, to start.

nothing is secure, user. even Tor.

you're attempting to derail my point. don't get distracted. spread your gospel.

your point is "jewgle" but you don't realize every breath you take is the result of the Jew.

prove it

man this pic is as old as the internet

lay off the drugs and get back to your studies. you have much to learn, pseudoanon.

1. Reality is a simulation.
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2015/07/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/

2. The Jew has conquered the world through Globalism.
blog.iese.edu/expatriatus/2014/12/04/are-we-really-living-in-a-globalized-world/

3. You exist in a simulated reality, while your real body is used to produced a race of slaves for the Jew.

I'll give proof for this claim when you're ready to accept it.

Future cities, hospitals and robot pics? 2060 world map?

Taured

I studied hermetics, I'm ready. Time for your proof.

techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/scientists-made-babies-from-mouse-skin-cells/

Do you think this advancement came out of nowhere and for no reason? Some people just got together one day and said, "Let's create motherless offspring!" No. The Jew has used this technology in the real present to produce an ethnicity of slaves. They are bred in laboratories and raised to believe service to the Jew is their purpose. And despite the emptiness they feel, they are quite happy to serve the Jew.