It's time to end the """"BASED"""" Polish meme

Vid related is just another example of a Pole crying out in pain as they stab you

FACT: Polish are the largest immigrant prison population in the UK

FACT: Polish drive down wages and steal jobs from native workers

FACT: Polish immigrants vote in majority for left wing parties

FACT: Poland wants to stay in the EU because of the benefits it siphons off of richer western European Countries

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH, FRANCE FOR THE FRENCH AND POLAND FOR THE POLISH

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRIES YOU PARASITES WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OoczY
youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Poland is still 98% white and thus they have more of a right to exist than the cucked French and British.

The history of Europe is weak whites getting cucked by strong whites so I have no problem with it.

THEN FUCKING SEND THEM ALL BACK YOU CUCK AND STOP WHINING, I FUCKING DARE YOU

Reported.

What happened poor baby, did a Pole cuck you or h'wat?

Couldn't agree more

So sick and tired of hearing people jerk off the poles when they are one of the countries that constantly shill for the EU and try to keep open borders in western countries

REAL NATIONALISTS STAY IN THIER COUNTRIES

Not an argument

Tell me why should we have open borders with Poland and keep allowing them in?

They are clearly a net-negative both economically and on a social level

Pro-tip: It's not D&C to question why I should want immigrants in my country

You shouldn't but bitching about Poles is just something that British faggots do to let off some steam and distract them from the real problem of subhuman third world barbarians infecting your country.

But instead you bitch about slavs rather than fucking Niggers you fucking cucked faggot.

We can focus on both

What are you too much of a retard to multitask?

Nice D&C Moshe.

There's no chance that this is correct.

> More black people jailed in England and Wales proportionally than in US. New study finds seven times more black people per population are in prison – in the US number is just four times as many

archive.is/OoczY

You're right

Eastern Europe in general are the problem not just the poles

Look, you could complain about Poles, if Poles would be the only immigrants to the UK, but it isn't so. You have much bigger problems with Pakis, but you suck their dicks.

Not an argument

once again why can't we focus on both?

Fixed

You're ignoring the real problem, you fucking cuckold

poles and pakis they all need to go back

Because the polish problem is miniscule when compared to the million raped girls by Pakis, but you don't want to see and challenge that, because you are afraid of the british police calling you a racist, so you lash out on the only target you are allowed to lash out on. It's cowardice.

the woman in the video said polish was the second most spoken language in the UK

obviously pole immigration needs to be controlled

When we do the Poles cry and scream that they're being discriminated against

Hell out cuckservative government wanted companies to list foreign workers that they employ and the Poles threw a fit then too

To be completely honest I don't even understand why Poles even come to Britain to live and work. I'd much MUCH rather live in Poland than faggot Britain.

Cucked statistics that count niggers born in the UK as British. Fuck off.

so you admit that statistically Poles cause the most crime among immigrants then?

you really missed the crux of what my post was conveying

that was not an appropriate time to use "Not an argument"

Poles are more likely to stand up to Niggers and Pakis so maybe you cucked natives need help from whites with something resembling a fucking spine.

How about actually doing something about your jewish tyranny for once instead of impotently complaining about others cucking you

I'm a burger

and no the solution to unwanted immigration is not more unwanted immigration

let the bongs handle it themselves sink or swim

Fucking poles, they keep raping our british girls-
Oh wait.

You're free to send the poles back, but I've noticed Nige never mentioning pakis or anything of the like.

Poland = polish people?

Sage for d&c

Anyone got that pic off a pole stripping his clothes off to give to a nigger?

nice DNC fag

Polish Pussy Is to die for

Totally agree OP

PAKIS, NIGGERS, POLACKS, GYPSIES ALL NEED TO FUCK OFF

Just because they aren't worth subverting and their country is not worth living in, doesn't mean there's anything of worth in them. Poles are a slave people ready for the Jewish control without any extra effort.

Keep sucking off Nigel "I killed racist party" Farage.

Reminder that anti-white D+C like this thread is the reason everybody hates you, brit/pol/

Absolute slut pussy.

You are a degenerate cuck.

Also, fuck evalion. Polish scum.

Ultimate slide thread

Fine with me

I'd rather be a nationalist than a cuck by another name

Pols are Europe's Mexicans, they come down in and devalue the workforce and send most of the money back out of the country they move too.

Most come get jobs under the counter below min wage but also claim benefits cause they work under the counter. So they pay no tax, take taxpayers money with benefits and housing and then send most the money out of the UK back to Poland.

I will grant you they are white and mostly pleasant to deal with. But they are a huge drain on the UK.

I take it you haven't seen very many pussies have you user? This is beautiful labia tight pussy. Sorry not all pussies look like the loli you fap too. Faggot

Nationalism is a foreign concept to Americans because they don't have a nation.

Have you ever seen a virgin pussy?

They dont have those gross dried meat curtains.

Meat curtains are caused by the pussy being over stretched and even torn, overused etc.

No girl is born with them as they try to use as an excuse.

If you date a girl and her pussy is wrecked just know youre settling for the something somali niggers chewed up and spat out.

butt

hurt

Of course they're in it, they're taking advantage of the jews' need to make sure no more countries leave.

This is why Americans are morons, you're happy with your country becoming 100% slavic cancer as long as they're "white". Romanians are white too Holla Forums but I doubt you'd want 10,000 of them swamping your local community.

Good luck with that virgin faggot

Hang yourself degenerate

Kek

Do you work for CTR to get 0.20 cents for posting random shit and bumping actualy DNC threads?
Brits are complete cucks who are fine pakis raping their women.

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

I knew you were a jew operative

it was in error

Kys cuckfag

so they should allow themselves to be replaced?

hang yourself

her midget legs are gross

OP IS RIGHT!

The Poles in the UK are mostly complete filth who will be forcefully removed in the future.

… But you know what? Most of the Brits in Spain are complete filth who should also be removed. Turns out the filth of every nation tends to take advantage of 'open borders'; we do not get the political elite who had to seek asylum from tyrannical governments anymore, we get the dregs of society, the filth who could never 'make it', even after hundreds of years. We get the idiots, the cowardly, the opportunistic, the hippies, the outcasts and the failures.

We all have our own filth. There is English filth, German filth, Polish filth, Italian filth, French filth, Italian filth… This filth is what is so attracted by immigration. They are the reason many of us look down on one-another, when in reality those of us who work hard to make our own countries successful would get on like a house on fire. OP what you are doing is stupid, you are tarring all their people with the same brush; it would be like me comparing you to some of faggot-open-borders-anarchist filth that dwells in London. That filth might share some small amount of blood with you; but they do not have the spirit of our nation. So too is it with the Polack filth that has invaded the UK. It must be removed, yes; but that does not mean we should hate all Poles.

ROFL those eyesbrows look drawn on.

Typical polish hooker.

I knew you were a low testosterone little faggot

PS I have no Jew blood you half Asian supreme gentlevirgin

No way José
I don't want ANY xenos in my country, no POLACKs, no PAKIS, no fucking NIGGERS. What part of that don't you understand?

We're not going to become some culture-less white blob with niggers sprinkled on top like America.

you're a low test faggot becasue you aren't into skanks

nice try degenerate

forgot muh >

That's a nice pussy

But if you don't think this is a nice pussy there's something wrong with you. These aren't typical meat curtains.

Waste of trips. Kill yourself

Pics related is British "culture" in action

Nice non-argument you've got there lad

They are wrinkley and brown…. Like soggy chinese beef.

Wasn't that girl hitting the officer in the head with a dildo British? the he slapped it away and she fell down screaming like a fucking demon.

after you garbage man

Typical yank tbh

Stop posting pictures of under developed ugly chavs. The British race is done. Sorry ya dumb bich

didn't the jews come from poland

I could post nigger infested ghettos in America and say that's your culture but I won't because it's a non-argument.

Give me the dubs so faggots can't have them

Not an argument

Polish>British

British suck

this faggot

Polish never had an empire

It will be soon though

My grandparents were anglos. No such thing as Anglo/German you fucking cucklord. They're all inbred now and do not have the same genetics as early 20th century

too bad you're a nigger

You're right, all polish immigration into Britain has been their underclass chavscum who come here for gibs and bitch and moan about us leaving the EU like the video in the OP.

But they're white so I guess we should just ignore the problem then.

British are so fucking stupid. If amazes me. Absolutely astonishing.

Go ahead and hate both, but I've the sneaking suspicion that the pole-hating comes from you clinging on to vestiges of nationalism. The poles are white, therefore a safe target. It's a harken back to the days of real inter-european rivalry, a comforting memory when your identity what somewhat intact, a less disturbing reality than confronting the fact that your government actively facilitates the mass rape of white british girls by shitskin pakis. You can pretend they're both equal problems, but honestly, you know better.

And I'm not saying America is any better; in many ways we're far worse.

This thread is D&C as fuck. At least post more pussy, jesus.

you have no evidence
you have no argument
you have only insults
and it makes you look like a fool

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

POLES/PAKIS/WOGS/CHINKS OUT

Modern Poles are superior in EVERY respect to modern British people.

All of you gave the Jews Israel. Nuff said

Enjoy never leaving the EU. You guys are truly abysmal

But I thought you're the type that wanted us to take in Polish to stop us "Becoming pakis"?????

What is it you faggot are we to isolationist or too open to pakis

Make up your mind Łukasz

I love Jews

POLES ARE SUBHUMAN WHEN COMPARED TO THE ANGLO MASTERRACE

I'm a burger so no I didn't
that's fag talk, you talk like a fag
I'm murrican
top tier bantz ESL, truly 10/10

d&c d&c d&c d&c d&c d&c
ITT, op's argument summed up:

wtf I love kebab now.

lmao that's more pathetic than pre-20th century germany

KEEP BRITIAN BRITISH

thats not an empire fam

I don't give a fuck what eu fags do.
England is done for. At least Poland has a fighting chance of maintaining their sovereignty. At this point the UK is a terrorist liability and should be quarantined from the rest of EU

That was the UN, lad, please do try to keep up with history
The British were the only ones attempting to prevent Jewish takeover, go look up the Israeli-led insurgencies in Palestine that occurred against the British in the 30's-40's

DIEU ET MON DROIT

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

What's your definition of an empire than Nigel? Putting your flag on the lands of a bunch of shitskins for 100 years only to have them all flood into your country after they take your flag down?

By sucking up to the EU?

Don't worry lad we're not going to be in the EU much longer

Enjoy your refugees and "New Germans" though

And the British were too weak to smash them along with the Jews. You gave in like cucks. Also shouldn't have fought Germany in ww2. Also cheated like faggots in ww1 using bio weapons.

Thats funny you post it with picture of I'm not racist and poo in loo is british! man.

You mean like the GERMans in WW1???

All's fair in love and war

At least the poles have a strong foot against their country being flooded with sandniggers. Again, Britain is a lost cause. Faggot

Not even worth acknowledging

wtf I love pajeets now.

You guys did it first. Plus cried for America to save your asses like panzies.

Don't worry I'm sure if you beg Merkel for more money she'll go easy on you

Why is it that 95% of the shitflinging on here concerns the actions of our kike overlords, and not the actual people of our countries?

Thats pretty delusional "mate". You must be still butthurt that jews donated your empire to american ZOG central.

Yes, it is "fam".

I don't think this thread is created by normal Brits, it's probably some false flag to make us hate the real Brits, it's either some of their special forces or some other country's special forces, so that they can't return to Holla Forums

Kek, didnu nuffin'

Typical Jerrycuck:
Wew

Kek

But lad, you just did acknowledge it

oh were you posting about the ottomans?
sorry I missed it in your other pic

I don't give a shit about the EU. I oppose it. It destroys individual nation's sovereignty and imposes globalist regulations on their market economy. It is total cancer. I just don't appreciate you yellow teeth little cunts hating on based poles who clearly have a stronger sense of national pride than you cucks do. Off ya self YA DUMB BITCH

Kek, that's such typical Guardian cancer.

Let's just insult someone's country where they have been raised to hate whites since birth, yeah that will change their mind.

Really getting back at the ZOG, right guys?

And yet the Poles shill the EU because they know that they're an irrelevant race of beggars that contribute nothing of value on the world stage

Polish commies were killing Germans in old German terrorist. It was justified 100%. Should have just bowed down to your ancestral overlords and helped create a jewless Europe. O wait your monarchy is interbred with Jews

I don't like Poles but I like Russians even less. The eternal Ivan is behind most of the world's evi.

you're wrong

you are right about this for once

Pick one

I love how the D&C cancer from >>>/britpol/ is in this thread and people fall for the bait. You burgers and brits are fucking morons to fall for this.

UK as a country is very cucked and even the proper NS movements in there would take in hard working, strong men and women from eastern europe over lazy brits like the most that you are.

The ones who leech on welfare are parasites anyway no matter how much its jew money or autism bux, yet this is the main argument the brits always have. They come and steal our jobs and lower the wages ( Capitalism at works which you faggots love so much and they hire foreigners since brits are lazy cucks ), they are prone to more crime ( some countries or people from areas yes, thats why you must bring down harsh law and make an example not the pisswash way brits DO ) and then the whole Polish are left wing bullshit which is not true to hard workers who understand economics and politics.

Fuck you brits with your D&C, the reds, kikes and pakis is MORE of a problem, but if you are going to ignore that then get the fuck to spain which is where all the lazy faggots from UK go to. Let the real NS and hard workers fix the country without you being in the way.

t. baltic hard worker in UK

Jakub, please, I can't fucking understand what you're trying to tell me

Not an argument

Ivan dindu nuffin. Bolsheviks used their voodoo magic and created a monstrosity.

Fuck off back to your shithole country mate we don't need or want you here

These Brit fags remind me lf that 2010 documentary on English nationalists who are 40 years old half inbreds and live with their mums protesting outside abandoned Muslim owned shops thinking someone works. Fucking idiots

The best of the baltic countries, man we must be shit with the amount of high skill labor we bring in to replace your nigger IQ folks there yet still SUCCESSFULLY integrate and pay taxes, learn and adapt your culture and buy brit goods

So you want pakis and niggers instead who will commit more violence, leech more and fulfill the kikes agenda over the bastards who help fight FOR YOUR country? fuck off faggot

nothing to argue with

All of you should leave. England for the English, that means no pakis, that means no niggers, that means no polacks, italians or anything else.

We'd like nice relations with you other white Christian countries, but you are not welcome to settle in our country and you never will be. If you have a problem with that then we'll have to purge you when we go to war with the EU.

Jakub, like I said, your English is fucking atrocious, you're not making any sense, and from the little that I can figure out, it doesn't look much like an argument to me anyway.

Kek, nice meme. Slavic immigrants are like pale spics

I think you're having reading comprehension problems here, lad, we hate all forms of mass immigration, we don't care how pale or dark your skin is, you all have to go back.

Not an argument either

Look OP, you do understand that as long as the Polish stay in their own country that all is well?
Are you truly so Autistic that you don`t understand what is being meant by 'based poles?"

Sage for OP being a dumb fucking cunt.

Poles before Pakis.

I don't own a convenience store or newstand, so I don't need Pakis.

I do, however have a toilet, and Poles are the only plumbers I know.

I have two friends who are polish who are plumbers. One got divorce raped and came back just fine in 5 years. The other just bought a new Dodge Challenger.

I don't have to worry about Poles trying to rape my daughter or starting grooming gangs either.

Read the OP, we're fine with nationalistic Poles who are glad to remain in their own country.
What we're against is the """white""" """nationalist""" fags (translation: Globalism is good as long as whites do it). England for the English, Poland for the Polish, we don't need a massive blob of mixed white cultures and identities like America

To follow up, Many of them are fall down worthless drunks. Many a pole has dinged cars in my neighborhood driving drunk.

But awkward sexual advances, pants-pissing and sleeping in my alleyway are no comparison to kidnapping and raping children.

Pakis go home.

that's not what I said or implied
Correct.

This is where the D&C pisses me off. Until either you brits fight back on your own and WIN, you need the help of allies. But instead of seeing the bigger picture you are only focused on small things.
You do know that if things go 100% cucked everywhere, my country will also be destroyed? So I should not help fight in your country since its "immigration" ? One sided thinking

Mass immigration of third world, pro-leftism, pro-globalism Eastern Europeans is not an 'alliance'

Another D&C shill.
Remember that Europeans are all one race and the nignogs and other darkies are causing the mass of problems in Britain.
Focusing on a specific european ethnicity and then trying to slide all the blame on them while letting in more darkies is the sign of a jew.

Lad…

Baltics were Pro-SS and have a honorary mentioning. Balts are still more Xenophobic, nationalistic/conservative and against globalism than most other european countries, yet we do not hate on other europeans since we see them as brothers who need help.

Another example of seeing little things. Time to sage since this thread is going nowhere except bash the other europeans in our country more than Pakis and niggers, if you dont believe me look how much you brits bash on us instead of them.

As long as Brits are as cucked as they are I don't really see a problem with it becoming an eastern european colony over an African one tbh. Either kick all the immigrants out or shut the fuck up.

FACT: people who counter-signal the Poles only do it to distract from or soft cuck for the Rapeslime Muzzie problem

FACT: OP is a massive queer
The Poles can go back once the Muzzies are all gassed and the EU is destroyed. Their children will speak English, be Christian and most importantly, be White. They are not an issue right now, and anyone who thinks they are before addressing the MQ is supremely cucked.

Would you have the same opinion if millions of wog-tier Europeans from other countries with completely different cultures began to flood your country for the purpose of cultural and demographic replacement of the native peoples?

I agree that all European nations should support and help each other, but that doesn't include gladly welcoming the misguided ideology of pan-European 'nationalism', because then we'd just end up with a second EU

Dude, even as a burger, I can say that's plainly wrong. Although the more germanic the bloodline, the better it's likely to be.

Probably a d&c thread anyway but this is a reasonable complaint. We can have good relations between our countries while preserving each nation. Obviously order of priority must be taken into account with the foreigner problem but eventually this will have to be addressed as well.

Just because you said it, doesn't make it a fact, lad

But yeah, I agree with you, shitskins are a bigger problem than Eastern Euros, but that doesn't mean we should be attacked by hordes of """white""" """nationalists""" for even bringing up the issue.

Yeah, but the shitty edits of merchant cartoons, with schlomo's head replaced with polandball? Clearly not done with honest discussion in mind.

It's memetic banter, lad. Learn to handle the bants.

The good polish that Holla Forums loves ie the nationalistic, christian and moral people aren't the ones who come to Britain.

The polish that have come here have committed the most crime, claim the most welfare out of any ethnic group, don't pay any tax (because lower wage jobs aren't taxed) and are generally just slavic cancer who have only mixed in with our chav underclass.

They're literally Europe's mexicans. Also fuck pakis.

Look at the baltic countries during the occupation of the Soviet Union. While Latvia and Lithuanian got more aspects of russian into them, Estonia got a bit, but the russians started to integrate with estonians not the other way around. It is possible but there has to be tons of Xenophobic things that needs to be openly expressed to make them change.

I'm not talking about another EU like the one we are in right now, I am talking about an overall alliance with proper educated europeans allowed to live and work there, not parasites or trash.

Yeah fair enough this thread is d&c
Not sure why i bothered

The problem isnt the hordes, the problem is the D&C

The Animated History of Poland
PolishEmbassyCA
youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

It's not D&C
It's nationalism

It's literally true. The Leave campaign was full of this shit. They said they wanted less immigration, but they could only do that by attacking White immigrants like the Poles because most of them were and still are cucks who refused to be ebul raycis

What do you expect? the leave campaign was run by establishment stooges like Boris "I want turkey inside the EU" Johnson

Nationalism is fine, look at OP and how this thread was intended to make poles and other europeans argue with each other and not even discuss things in a proper manner. There was no educational/intellectual motive behind it.

Public appearance, user, you can't win a vote with the policies of: "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW 14888", you've got to appeal to as many people as possible in order to get more votes.

Whoops, an extra 8 slipped onto that 1488

Do you seriously believe the crime statistics?? They obviously rig it in favor of the Pakis and other shitskins. They let these shitskins fuck kids and do other shit without arresting them. They are brushing their crimes under the rag. How can you believe the crime statistics of a corrupt and traitorous government???

Well then next time don't start a world war to save them from the Germans.

ye reap what you sow.

Most people care more about Ahmed raping their daughter than about Pietro cleaning the public shitter.

Yes, but if you dare be a bad goy and mention it, you'll just get shouted down and ignored for being 'an ebil wassict' and no-one will vote for you.
Gotta play a bit of poly-dimensional chess, lad.

That is very low shilling.

One thing I'll say about the rape gangs, is that they have only been active where pic related is the average girl. Truth is the only girls who have been affected by rape gangs were chav skanks who would've been injecting heroin and being complete degenerates anyway.

That's why there hasn't been a national uproar about this in the country, the vast majority of people think it's a depressing subject about an even more depressing class .

I can't believe what I'm reading here, it doesn't matter from what kind of class the victims are, the shitskins can't be allowed to do this to any member of the white race. This just proves to me that you're not a Brit, you are just some kike larper.

He's not saying that it's A-okay, you mong, he's giving you a reason for why it hasn't caused the uproar that it seems like it should've at first glance.

It's the cold hard truth I'm afraid lad. Look at all the interviews of girls who have been affected by these rape gangs, they can barely string a coherent sentence together and admit to being drug addicts.

That's why mentioning rape gangs is electoral suicide, the vast majority of people just don't care.

Fucking gas yourself, human waste.

Call me an anti-white shill all you want, the truth doesn't care about your feelings mateys

You are scum. You are using oxygen that other people who are worth a shit could be using.

Higher wages then in homeland, that's why.

You don't get it do you. Will getting rid of the paki rape gangs magically turn these chavs into well spoken members of society? No they'll go back to engaging in their drug addled degeneracy like they were before pakis started coming here.

1 drug addicted White chav is worth a thousand shitskins of any kind.

Our ancestors didn't conquer the world with some weird socialist egalitarian 'all white people are magic' bullshit ideology. They were harsh and extremely humble and self disciplined. Much worse things happened to the lower classes back then tbh.

You've clearly haven't lived around them then, They're always off their faces on heroin or cocaine and will not hesitate to rob you to pay for their addictions.

hate this bigger problems meme

it's like saying canada should become 100% chink because muslims are a bigger problem

cognitive dissonance hits pretty hard here lol

It's just an invasion, if the shitskins do it, poles might as well give it a shot.