R
W
A
R
E

just goes to show what kinds of idiots support the hyperloop
(its complete bullshit)

OP is easily the biggest faggot i've seen in a while

We need a POSIX compliant one, then start developing HURD compatibility.

DO IT HAVE ROOM SERVICE!

this is logistically retarded i don't know why anyone would take this seriously.

It's Elon Musk's preferred way to die. It is his personal suicide vessel. He wants to be smashed into a train station at 700mph. Personally, I'd rather be a plane crash.

meme shuttle

Or blown to bits by the decompression when an old bolt rusts out.

V A P O R W A R E
A
P
O
R
W
A
R
E

hyperloop is logistically and construction-wise retarded. Has nothing to do with the state of US infrastructure otherwise.

IMO Musk just uses this as an excuse to try out vacuum tube shit for a star tram.

A 100mph+ conventional land transport system would be very useful in a large country like the USA.
A 100mph+ vaccum deathtrap would only be good for entertainment value when it implodes.

Hyperloop is just empty hype. Eneloop however are the real deal. Probably the best AA NiMh rechargeables I've used.

Moving on terrain is not a viable option. Too many obstacles.
Airplanes exist for a reason, faggit.

>>>/reddit/

Meanwhile in Animuland. Vacuum: not needed.

It's called a vacuum tube train.

You have to essentially have really fast, efficient and cheap propellent that works in sealed vacuum and doesnt kill passangers.
Literally pipedream.

You use magnets dummy.

He's probably a Juggalo.

its worse than i thought

Jap Engineering > German Engineering
CONFIRMED

Are you proposing we replace fossil fuels with miracles?

The bling quotient is the only way this will get built at all; USians are superficial and petty like that.
Meanwhile the UK's getting 220kph train routes, Japan's getting 500kph, and nobody's losing their shit because it's business as usual. As it should be.

We don't want that shit, we can all afford cars.

Could only be better if it ran on SOLAR ROADWAYS

just do a tunnel and bridges you retard, it would still be cheaper and would actually work

t. knowledgeable engineer

I don't think the price is the problem. Can you afford to waste time in traffic is the real question.

I'm from the UK, and everyone's losing their shit over HS2

No countries that are bigger than euro ones got those highspeed trains anyway, in china they are only found along a small part of the coast where the density is high enough just like the acela train in the east coast

When you have a big country it makes more sense to have cheap air transport

I guess you cant have it too long because you need to guard the tracks against vandalism.
If your train is going 200mph even a tiny object thrown on the line will cause a horrendous accident.