twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/884465830255366144
mobile.twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/884479942247022592
twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/834457610761990144
youtu.be/6o2gISJYwQU?t=2m49s
twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/885236873626611713
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beautiful.

Will the misogyny ever stop lol?

I wished OP didn't suck, the salt is real on this one.
twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/683819496759537664
The Star Wars franchise is equally popular with boys as it is with girls and parents have had to deal with this since the beginning of the franchise itself. For all who would like to play as Rey in Star Wars-branded Monopoly, they can call Hasbro’s customer service and request one by mail. Feels pretty rude to me.

jezebel.com/rey-will-be-left-out-of-star-wars-monopoly-game-due-to-1796859743

My pin and semen can help that clueless 8 year old for sure

Rey is a shitty character that would literally play the game of monopoly by bypassing not only GO but everything in the rulebook because she cant fucking do anything the honest way. Fuck off starshitter, they can play as Leia. Stop enabling these shit tier movies.

That letter was written by a 24-year-old with a kid who forgot all about Star Wars a month after their shitty parents forced them to watch the movies.

This comment made my day, they just admit that only males are hardcore fans while criticizing them for not being feminists lol.

The 'woke 8 year old' meme will never not be funny.

Of course it wasn't written by a kid. Oh shit astroturfing doesn't work in the real world.
These fucking feminists.

I want to violently pound her throat.

Last I checked nothing got resolved in Cuck Awakens, because it's supposed to be muh expanded cinematic universe. So unless Rey defeats Darth Skywalker in episode 11, she's pretty useless so far.

They can't actually. Biologically impossible.

Except when your mommy got knocked up and got a paid vacation and couldn't do jack shit for 9 months and then had to nurse your retarded ass. The men, yeah, they just kept working all that time.

I agree with this sentiment.

You can just see the overbearing used up roastie single mum telling her what to write over her shoulder. Fucks me off when people write these letters 'from kids' like how desperate for attention do you have to be

Oh fuck, a child thinks something, I guess I have to fall in line

A woman in the comments

Do they really think we believe in their fairy tales?

i want to violently pound an 8 year olds throat.

An 8 year old didn't write that.

From adult feminists who wont buy them. You're crazy if you think these companies go out of their way to exclude people. They produce what sells best, and they determine that through extensive research. It's cold, mechanica, and robotic, and it doesn't care about your politics or your feelings unless they can be translated into profit.

Wrong.

I like how they really believe in their bullshit. Only the born-again Nerds™ and Geeks™ like the Nerdist or the other hipsters channels on youtube want those figures. No one wants to buy a Rey figurne or one based on the main character of Rogue One (I don't even remember her name).
People buy merch based on memorable characters, not those who are pushed in ther faces.

Yeah sure, I bet she's 7 and she writes like an adult.

My 4 and 5 year old cousins love star wars, but they both never talk about Rey and they are girls. The older ones favorite character is Luke shes based. They saw the OT and prequels before VII

These posts exactly. Rey was boring as fuck in TFA, I was much more interested in Han who was a vehicle for Finn. Rey just seemed like a fish out of water character who was just in the right place at the right time, while Finn actually had a mission. Maybe this next movie will change that since it HAS to focus on her, but I don't know.

(me)
Shit I didn't see the other post
When a 8 yo girl writes about equality in a SW version of Monopoly, you know it's fake news.

In my experience, the things little girls do like about Star Wars are the cute characters. R2D2, the Ewoks, Yoda, maybe even Jar Jar. Characters like Rey only really appeal to adult idealogues who view all works of fiction as nothing more than a vessel to push their politics.

The calligraphy alone is enough to suspect.

Hell I never even saw myself as Luke or Han Solo. I always just wanted to see R2D2 and the space fights/speeders/etc

Exactly. That 8 year old girl has more stylized handwriting than many people I know. Shit like the g in games and the question mark, an the use of !? is suspicious. Also the subject matter is way too mature. And no spelling mistakes or crossing out?

>eleven

R2 was my favourite when I was a kid too.

Looking at the Twitter of the mother/activist of the young girl.
Her first tweet with the letter
2400 retweets and the same amount of likes.
Two years later
4 retweets and 10 likes

twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/884465830255366144

Nobody gives a shit it is pathetic.
She reposted the same letter with just 1 retweet and a like despite her story being broadcasted again in the MSM
mobile.twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/884479942247022592

my lil girl cousins love Luke, Chewy, R2 e

Carrie Goldman confirmed for Jewess.
every fucking time
A Letter To My Daughter on Her Bat Mitzvah: On Adoption and Belonging
twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/834457610761990144

dude, no. I'd rather have maisie of this handsome (((woman)))

fixed it

Is finn in the monopoly game?

youtu.be/6o2gISJYwQU?t=2m49s

twitter.com/CarrieMGoldman/status/885236873626611713

"token" is exactly right

You think Hasbro will like this letter Holla Forums?

Are those bad guys big?

look at how the "child" writes the letter g in that letter. Writing a g like that is done by people who regularly write cursive, in fact you can see at one point the g joins with an a in a classic cursive manner. This was clearly written by an adult. Also, 8 year old's are not actually so childish as to change color 5 times in a letter.

ayyyyyy

The "d" in "could" looks weird, it doesn't look like the other "d"s in the letter.

You better mail that shit, nigger.

For you.

kekekek

>>>/mgtow/
fuck off user this is really cute and the girl is 8 years old, stop disagreeing with her undeveloped social opinions

for

How could the show this letter and expect people to believe it was written by an 8 yr. old? No one that young makes q's like that

Why would any 8 year old care about if there are female characters in a fucking monopoly-game?

Never heard anyone actually care about that, and if so, they would be bullied to hell and back. Heck, back then when i was a kid, girls weren't interested in Star Wars and shit like that, they were into girly shit.

see>>794074

so, 2005?

People are stupid. The media is running with the story and will never admit this is a forgery by an angry feminist. And normalfags will just assume people are being mean to a little girl.

The mom didn't even fucking try.

We need to bring bullying back.
I hope Annie gets raped because of that letter.

put me in the screencap

hilarity

Yeah "she" wrote it. Probably even a (((she)))

Reported
please hand me over a copy if filmed

fake news, as a huge fan I can tell you ray is the most important character in all the the star wars movies, as literally the first woman to appear in any of them she is a symbol to feminism and to equal rights.

>first reply is from a (((GOLDMAN)))

ofc

Every fucking time

did you mean to say artificially possible?

CHARISMATIC AS HELL

There is not a single soul who is willing to impregnate her and have anything "awaken" in such a monster, nice try kid.

How? Because besides magical powers and the use of weapons, Rey nevers physically overpowers a man.

Be careful with the teeth.

her mangling of spoken language that renders foes senseless

But it's not.

4U

IT IS NOW SHITLORD

Money talks and bullshit walks fags!

(((GOLDMAN)))
(((EQUALITY)))
There is a reason the jews are hated throughout history

>>>/reddit/

Last I checked, both rey and jyn were among the worst selling star wars toys. Literally everyone else sold better, i think even captain trash did better.

I'm pretty sure my aunt could beat up antifa. Oh right, you said men. Numbers don't lie.

uh even a woman hopped up on testerone and steroids will still not manage more than 70% strength of the equivalent man. In this case she might be a tad stronger than the average male at best.

LOL

And despite finn being a token, he was leagues more interesting than Rey.

Rey seemed added in later on, and that this movie was supposed to be about him finding the jedi, and being force sensitive. How else did he keep up with that whiny horse faced emo kid?

I mean they'd get their "fuck whitey" movie and it would be somewhat more interesting than making a mary sue character the main character.

I dunno, taking care of a little bitch is a lot of work for his mom, that and sucking off the mail man.

t. tranny
She took all those hormones to achieve that and thus you should compare her to a guy who takes roids. Even if you want to compare her to an average skinnyfat guy, she would only be marginally stronger.

GAY JEWS, FAKE NEWS

That handwritting is a little too neat for an 8 year old

Kids don't even need to handwrite at all anymore, it's all tablets and phones.

Why violently? Why not lovingly and tenderly pound her throat?

very nice

Because "Annie" is a trans-age 13 yr old non-binary aspie whose lesbian mother writes his letters.