News media going fucking nuclear on david duke

News media going fucking nuclear on david duke as he was qualified for louisiana debate for US Senate

the headline;

Candidates must show at least 5 percent support in the independent Mason-Dixon poll to qualify for the debate, under rules set by Raycom, an Alabama-based media corporation that will broadcast the event. Duke, who announced his campaign in July, made the cut with 5.1 percent, well behind frontrunners Republican State Treasurer John Kennedy's 24.2 percent and Democrat Foster Campbell's 18.9 percent.

The debate will be held in New Orleans at Dillard University, a historically black university.

HEH.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gblgb
abcnews.go.com/Politics/kkk-leader-david-duke-qualifies-louisiana-us-senate/story?id=42968595
infoplease.com/us/census/data/louisiana/demographic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/Gblgb

Forgot Archive.

For the video:
abcnews.go.com/Politics/kkk-leader-david-duke-qualifies-louisiana-us-senate/story?id=42968595

Duke winning is arguably just as crucial as Trump taking office. It would be a clear statement to the establishment that people are not buying their bullshit anymore, but more importantly it would provide a voice to White Nationalism in the Senate that could not be ignored.

FIRE MONKEY BOYS

YOU CAN'T REBUKE THE DUKE

You can bet your ass they're gonna interrupt him and shout at him every time he speaks, and therefore justifying his hatred towards niggers

Proof that normal people are caring less and less about "muh racism" and loud, shitty mulattos.

(Checked)

He has no chance of actually being elected, but at least we get to see a bit of asshurt since he got this far.

Good opportunity but he's gotta be top of his game.

Personally I think he could do great if he doesn't go full 'jews control everything' on them. It may be true but normies ain't ready for that shit.

He barely lost the senate race by like 3% in 1990 and that was after getting jewed hard the same way everybody is piling up against Trump now. The RNC, the Republican he beat in the primary, literally everybody endorsed his Democratic opponent, and he was getting the same media treatment as Trump. That was before internet or information was readily available to people, and it was also at a time when things were going pretty good in the US (i.e. people didn't hate their government back then.) All of that plus jewish voter fraud and he still only "lost" by 3-5%.

That's great. I'm not in LA but I'd love to watch the debate if there's a stream somewhere.

Back when he was in government he mostly talked about welfare issues, drugs, crime stuff like that. He was always trying to limit welfare for lazy niggers.

I always try to catch his show on the Rense network. He is a smart man and has great ideas. Best of luck Dr. Duke.

There's a way to do it right and a way to do it wrong, so yeah. If he talks about jews pitting whites against blacks he might get somewhere. He can't allow himself to get distracted by mind games.

He needs to talk about them programs.

I'm a Louisiana user. Let's not delude ourselves – unlike Trump, Duke has virtually zero shot at winning the Senate seat.

His candidacy could be a useful tool for bringing the true right-wing into the mainstream, however. Nobody in our state watches Senate candidate debates because they're always the same platitudinous bloviations about guns and abortions.

Duke will attract a lot of intrigue among supporters and critics alike, and this debate will probably have a record-setting viewership simply because he's such a controversial figure.

If he prepares well and properly articulates his message without being either too PR-conscious nor too-1488, he might manage to seriously open some normalfags' eyes who never really considered white identity issues.

tl;dr – Duke is not winning this Senate seat, but the further along he can stay in the race the greater his chance of redpilling people. He definitely has my vote.

damn thats funny

people said the same about trump a year ago to be fair. This is year of the fire monkey nigga

Counting the Bradley effect, his support is probably closer to 15% than 5%, that's before the televised debate - which I'm certainly going to watch.

I will definitely watch it from CA. Looks like it's happening Nov 2.

before this, nobody with ties to the KKK could even dream of getting near a public office

how far will the next man get, I wonder? Good stuff.

You know…if we could get a shitload of people watching that then he would end up nearly the same way as Trump provided he doesn't screw it up. He just needs to be real with people.

Nah there literally is zero shot. The election is less than a month away and there are way too many candidates polling ahead of him. It's a completely different situation than with Trump.

I still think it will be a remarkable red-pilling opportunity for him to make it to the debate. I have a feeling all of the other candidates will collude to attack Duke kind of like the GOP did against Trump which will reveal to viewers how quickly party lines dissolve to combat outsiders.

Additionally, most white Louisianians I know are not the self-hating variety but they simply abide by the "race is a social construct" fallacy and never even consider white identity issues. If Duke can educate people on how rapidly we're becoming a minority and how many of these non-white groups harbor serious enmity towards us, he might plant the first seeds of a burgeoning white nationalism in a state that overwhelmingly supported Trump.

When is the debate by the way? Can't wait to watch this. Also will it be on some local Louisiana network that will be impossible to find a stream for?

Duke is a charismatic fellow, but he really, really needs to play down his past in the KKK - if he can do that, he's fucking set.

Oh yeah I actually forgot Duke was in the KKK about ~40 years ago.

I'll have to tune out of the local news for a while. I fully anticipate the (((media))) to refer to him as "former Grand Wizard in the KKK" David Duke every time his name comes up.

He simply needs to ride on Trumps coat tails at this point though. Trump has paved the way for people like Duke to reenter the game.

I'll just call him Grand Wizard David Duke.

November 2nd, I think?
C-SPAN had the last debate, if they don't cover the next one, I'm sure Duke will upload a recording.

trspacing

I really hope Duke brings up the hypocrisy on all of our neocohen candidates who will be claiming to stand for America First while at the same time pledging their undying support to our "Greatest Ally".

There's really no way to rationalize these two, and the only reason the GOP gets away with it is because there's literally no other candidate out there who runs as anti-Israel. Duke will have an opportunity to stand out in a positive way if he can convey to voters the very easy argument of why we shouldn't bankroll Israel's entire economy at about $3 billion a year.

What a waste of Hitler dubs. People who whine about the formatting of a post without any regard to the content of the message should go back to shitpost on halfchan. This site is for grown-up political discussion.

Small victories. Even if he doesn't win, white nationalists will see that having a seat of power in government is not just a pipe dream. I can see this inspiring others to try.

Even if he doesn't win, this is a great opportunity to drop some redpills on TV.

I'm surprised they hardly ever bring up the fact that he was affiliated with the ANP. Guess the Klan has more scare appeal

Heil Kek

I actually hope Duke realizes that he has zero shot at victory, so he won't try to play safe and shift to the middle in a desperate attempt to appeal to voters.

He simply needs to double-down on an unashamed platform of white nationalism and withdrawal of our generous support for Israel since we're $20 trillion in debt and sadly cannot afford it anymore. This debate should be used to redpill the masses because he might not get another public speaking opportunity of this magnitude.

Being fervently religious(Christian) is part of the problem when people are taught that the Jews are the chosen of their god. Personally I hope that Duke rips into them as much as the Donald did at the dinner party, even if he doesn't win. I'd vote for him but I'm all the way in TN.

All fine and good if you really want to be in a republic I guess. Personally I don't care what system we use as long as it puts white families first.

The ANP's members were mostly intellectual fascists and not common thugs, whether the media likes it or not, but there were/are some KKK groups that actually lynch negroes

Woops, got my numbers wrong. We're actually paying them $38 billion next year.

Thank you Greatest Ally we're getting a real bargain!!!

You people do realize David Duke is a Clinton Campaign shill designed to hurt Donald Trump right? His campaign is entirely financed by the democrats and he has done nothing but substantiate the MSM claims that Trump is a rayciss just like they substantiated the claims that Trump is violent with the DNC funded bird dogging operation.

The last 6 days of the 2016 election will be the MSM hounding Donald Trump to disavow David Duke after he tells America that he was inspired to join the KKK by Trump.

How well did it work? Not so much, eh? We can't do anything to stop duke from opening his mouth. We can however sway the minds of the public with vast quantities of funny Duke may-mays to make them more comfortable with him.

I imagine he'll say a lot of the stuff Trump has said about unchecked immigration, deteriorating middle class, destructive pc culture, etc. People are much more aware of how corrupt the whole system is, and are finally listening.

I don't pay attention to Duke, but this gives me hope. They aren't laughing any more.

Is that a sun-dried scott adams?

Trump winning is meaningless if it doesn't push the country further towards the right and white nationalism.

We need to bring white issues into the mainstream. They'll never build support if they remain in the background while the kike media incessantly praises the wonders of diversity and multiculturalism.

The overwhelming majority of Louisianians supported Trump, who's platform very much represents implicit white nationalism and I strongly suspect he's a white nationalism himself. If Duke can draw parallels between his campaign and Trump's in an eloquent and reasonable manner, there are many pro-Trump voters in LA who could potentially be swayed by his arguments.

Winning the Senate seat is not the important part because in that regard Duke has zero chance. There are too many shitskins in LA and Duke's only true constituents are our whites. But the more white people he can persuade to embrace their own white identity, the better off we'll be in the future when we have to take the necessary steps to Make America White Again.

It won't work at all but it's just obnoxious at this point. If you think David Duke is anything like Trump you are wrong, he is payed to follow a script to be as racist and damaging as possible to Donald Trump and thats it.

If you think he adds any redeeming value to this election cycle you are either completely tone deaf or a shill.

You lost?

r/The_Donald

If we can have it our way they'll never laugh again.

Neither really. Define redeeming value. Do you mean he won't give us more data on how the people of America feel? Do you mean that he won't make more niggenings? Plenty of stuff is good here.

Oh right, I forgot. This is a shill thread. Keep trying Correct the Record.

By the way, do you know what Jainism is? Would Hillary Clinton like the support of jainists?

"muh PR" is the oldest shill tactic in the book.

I'm not advocating for Trump to publicly embrace Duke because I agree it would be politically expedient. But right now in Louisiana, there is great political fervor for Trump who overwhelmingly won our primary and I think our population is ripe for persuasion if Duke can further extend some of the arguments that Trump made to be more explicitly pro-white.

White nationalism has potential in Louisiana but we haven't had a politician in decades to campaign on the issue. Duke won't win this election but he can plant the seeds to make a more extreme candidate possible next time.

Duke qualifying for a Senatorial debate is honestly a huge news story and I'm surprised more of Holla Forums hasn't noticed. You think this would have been possible just 4 years ago?

***inexpedient

Uhh, majority of Trump supporters don't feel that way. If you're trying to push us towards "It's Duke AND Trump or bust!" or consider Duke's position at all in trying to get Trump elected, you're a traitor to the movement and you shouldn't be making decisions.

If you're against Duke you're a traitor to your race, assuming you're White, which your post makes me doubt.

If you don't care about getting Trump elected you're a traitor to America. Fuck off stormfag.

reported, also next time, spout out your obvious original jew meme "stormweenie" so we can identify the cancer more easily.

Duke has been around since like the 70's he has ran for senate before m8

go away spic

(((civic nationalist)))

"Waaaah! David Duke getting 10% of the vote in Louisiana is MUCH more important than Trump winning the election!"

The idea is to support both of them, Pedro.

I'm a devoted supporter of Donald Trump, primarily because I think he's a closeted white nationalist and his candidacy (whether intentionally or not) has drastically shifted the Overton Window to the right thus paving the way for individuals like David Duke to qualify for a Senate debate.

But make no mistake, when I vote for Donald Trump I'm supporting the message not the man. Trump's candidacy is important because it pushes white nationalist views more mainstream. There's no point in electing Trump if we are to remain satisfied with a neocohen civic nationalist government.

Trump has been valuable to our movement because his success allows more extreme candidates like David Duke to ride on his coattails. I'm under no delusion that Duke will win the Senate seat but his place in the debate is crucial because he'll have a speaking platform to a far larger audience than he's had in decades where he can promote our message in a reasonable, well-articulated way.

If you actually gave a shit about white America you would realize how fucking stupid it is for David Duke to be anywhere near the public conversation when Donald Trump could be elected. The Hillary Clinton campaign couldn't PAY for better negative publicity in the days leading up to the election. Why don't we remind all of America about one of three major reasons people point to when explaining why they believe Trump is a racist.

But yes, let's throw away all of the hard work of the past year and a half so that Dr. David Duke can sell more books and have another failed run for president if Trump loses, which I'm sure he's counting on. That sounds great. Faggots.

oh, a 4channer, easily detectable because nobody uses WAAAH anymore, this is not 4chan, as a matter fact, this is not reddit either, reported.

A>before this, nobody with ties to the KKK could even dream of getting near a public office
Are you like 12 years old? David Duke ran for US Senate back in 1990 and then for Louisiana governor in 1991, getting nearly 39% of the vote in the latter race.

The fact that he's polling at 5.1% now is a sign of how insanely nigged up the country is, not of any progress we're making.

Your way doesn't work, hasn't worked, and won't work. You have this managerial mindset like we're in 19th century Jamaica.

Kill your self.

The media has called him literally Hitler who raped 30 women and is going to gas mexicans and mudshits.

Donald Trump will never win the PR battle when the media is controlled entirely by jews. Likewise, Hillary Clinton will never be held accountable for her crimes no matter how wanton her abuses.

Whether Duke endorses Trump or not won't change the amount of slander the media pours on him. Trying to appeal to the media's good graces is a fool's errand and a battle Trump can never win. He simply needs to remain true to his message regardless of what the kike media says. Americans all over the country are losing trust in the media anyway – the typical NYT hit piece has all but lost its teeth

(((Civic Nationalist)))

You're right, fuck common sense, if we move the Overton Window enough maybe we won't have to wait so long for Hitler. Seig Hillary.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're not moving the Overton Window in the direction you think you are?

wtf i love civic "nationalism" now

ITS TIME CHEW ASS

Am I even arguing for civic nationalism retard? I'm arguing that it's dumb as fuck for Duke getting exposure to take priority over Trump getting elected, so that Hillary doesn't rape America with millions of refugees. But clearly you don't give a shit about that. I forgot pragmatism was kike trickery. I'll leave now, have fun in your sand box.

The sorry excuse for an American "right-wing" has spent the past 50 years kowtowing to the (((media))) in hopes of getting good publicity. In the meantime of capitulating on our principles for the sake of "diversity" and "tolerance" America has gone from about 85% white in 1965 to 62% today and our numbers are rapidly decreasing.

Your method just isn't working and I'm tired of waiting. The right-wing needs to play on the offensive and promote candidates who explicitly support white identity issues. There are millions of reasonable Americans who could potentially be sympathetic to our cause but they never get exposure to it because every GOP cuck sounds the exact same as Democrats in terms of immigration and demographic policy.

This is where we disagree that Duke's candidacy will hurt Trump. The media has been calling Trump a racist/sexist/rapist/etc non-stop for 18 months straight. One more hitpiece is just another drop in the water.

I hope you are right but I'm mostly taking issue with the idea that even if it did hurt Trump it wouldn't matter because David Duke getting to debate is a great victory already.

Just give it up shill.

Why didn't the (((media))) go nuclear on former KKK leader Senator "Bob" Byrd? Fucking shifty kikes.

What do you think supporting Trump in the first is if not being pragmatic, you cuckchan scum?

The media has tried to directly associate Trump with Duke on two separate occasions now. As long as Trump is sensible and publicly "disavows" Duke every the media tries to ask him a gotcha question I don't see why it would have any negative impact on Trump. It didn't the last time the media tried to same narrative.

The media has to constantly diversify their means of attack because there are diminishing returns when you use the same piece of slander over and over again. That's why liberals nowadays have the reputation of calling "everyone they disagree with Hitler". I think the general public has grown fatigued with hearing Trump connected with Duke when they've ostensibly never met or spoken with each other . If 30 women coming out of nowhere to claim Trump raped him doesn't hurt his PR, having Duke "endorse" him won't mean shit.

so then what do we do about it?
kidnap david duke?
focus on diavowing david duke?

we'd dealt with this, and i understand that radical thought sabotages campaigns due to negative associations.
how we deal with is, though, isn't by being afraid of it or even associating with it in the first place.

duke may associate himself with trump, but just doesn't have to. he can just say that duke has his own opinions, and naturally his opinions aren't trump's. that's fucking retarded.

the left have been calling us racists in order to try to control us.
we just say "huh, i guess i'm racist then" and just roll with it.
thus, they are completely disempowered. this frightens them and throws them off balance. all they can do at this point is throw rocks at us while we keep saying what we want to say.
anyone who watches can determine things on their own.

In Anaheim, there was a time not so long ago when anyone NOT associated with the KKK couldn't dream of getting near public office.

its actually 38b split up over 10 years so 3.8 a year

If there's one thing you should have learned from Trump's campaign it's that "muh PR" is a failed strategy.

AND KICK NIGGER SCUM

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE

tfw they end up just making KKK ok.

At what point are faggots like you going to stop caring about muh PR?

The day of the rope will never come as long as you care what race traitors think.

Kike.

Checked and keked

David Duke would be a first choice asset for the FBI et al. to control for their domestic operations. Has he ever mentioned them applying pressure on him for this purpose? Perhaps he would be intimidated into silence regardless.

What

Confirmed for JIDF. Reported.

It might be me, but I've read some okay threads on SF in the past.

I'm not even 1488 but I find it hilarious that people are getting so triggered over this.

Reminder that Duke typically does 2-3 times better in the actual election than in polls
If he gets into the run off than happenings abound

2016 is the complete opposite of 2015.

The idea that Duke is a plant is completely retarded, but if you think someone is one, you don't start cucking out just to spite them, you agree and amplify.

I assume Mr. Duke does not possess a sense of smell?

wew

nah nigga, u don't think it be like it iz but it do

The only reason they chose Dillard is because you're in the race. It's a rough neighborhood, rough place, far from a bastion of intellectual discernment, very emotional… watch your back Dr. Duke. Those googles are prone to Cat-1 chimp-outs for the slightest of truths.

The rest of Louisiana is pretty clearly polarizing. Even though the media treats us like mushrooms, people know what's up - because we're living it.

If there's anything kikes are afraid of it's people openly speaking up about White genocide. PR cucks are all about preventing a shift in the overton window at any cost.
How do you think the left became so successful in the first place? They've been open about what they want since the 60s.

This is very good.

If his message resonates, he could make the run-off. Stop with this implicit defeatism. It ain't ogre till it's ogre.

Isn't Louisiana mostly black though?
>mfw he wins the black vote

NOLAfag here. Most black people don't even know who David Duke is, so they're going to actually listen to what he has to say, not who he was in the past.

It's going to be a very entertaining election.

Louisiana as a whole is majority White.

infoplease.com/us/census/data/louisiana/demographic.html

Don't kid yourself, they will just put a bunch of BLM clowns to shout him over and atack him

Will the moderator be vibrant too?

BLM never really caught on here, even though New Orleans is 68% black. BLM doesn't know how to handle southern country niggers.

Not too far from me. I'll head out there on the 2nd and see if I can't get some pics and/or a feed for Holla Forums if the chimps start chimping.

This.
Sometimes the lazy, negative and almost disgustingly degenerate people here are as bad as jews.

Duke will be the most properly prepared candidate on the stage even if he did nothing for 2 months b4 the debate.
He is also beyond articulate in todays world just listen to the head nigger talk.

They have a point, guys. Jumping on the Duke train now isn't an issue, we're only 2 weeks away from the election. Going full 1488 now is not a good thing.
Contain yourselves for 2 fuckin weeks, then there still will be a chance to unfold a Duke campaign on the normie social media and support nationalist candidates all over the country.

Don't be like the jews, who are blinded by their success and start getting careless.
In 2 weeks you may either go full Goebbels or start loading up ammo for the civil war anyway. Just wait for a couple of days until we know where we are.

Have we forgotten how they treated Dr Paul?

Fuck off PR kike

I wouldn't worry too much about that. This is a Louisiana only election. The whole nation doesn't get to vote for Senators, just the State in which they're running.

Will David Duke get the black vote? Are we gonna go FULL 2016?

I don't worry about that, but Duke being elected would be a nice thing.
But I wouldn't go after Duke before we're finished with our main goal.

Will this be streamed or televised? I for one would enjoy the shit show. Imagine the sinns expert panel.

He has to be a plant.

>>>/TRS/

WE'VE BEEN GOING 1488 YOU TURBOKIKE, HOW DO YOU THINK WE GOT TO THIS POINT?

that's brilliant

If this is what you call full 1488 user, defeat is inevitable. Wake up! Bad shill.

How does he do so well as a politicians with all the anti-Jew tweets and videos? He's kind of hilarious.

GOOD LUCK SENATOR DAVID DUKE!

FUCK THE MEDIA DAVID DUKE WILL MAKE THEM DEAD

Anyone want to get some pov's bought by a shell, and mass transit our selves there to vote after being illegally employed specifically to give us the standing to register in La?

Quick question: do you think that he will persuade or will he just stand by his points while talking truth which he mentioned?

can't nuke the duke

I'm fucking tired of hearing that. "Oh you just went full blah blah," it's been co-opted and twisted into whatever. It's also in clickbait headlines, "Watch this celeb go full spoiled brat"

Worker bees user, they server their place.

thw stump was always nothing more than a hrc shill that got lucky with a statistical anomaly in the opposition party (wasn't expected btw, just a lucky fall) and this is all the best blacksox game every played in history,

Any idea which time the debate'll take place? I can't find any mention of that.

Would you happen to have the rest of them Tintin Holla Forums comics?

You're not from around here

He got into the debate, the absolute mad man.

(((they))) kept him out of the media by ignoring him, but now hes going to the debate.

I think we all learned that PR is retarded after goobergate.

oyyyveyyy
hes using spacs in his post
reproted!!!1111!

I'd let her play with my clarinet any time

Faggots, learn your history before you talk about a subject.

It's so fucking apparent some of you don't know who David Duke is, but still you have to blabber like a bunch of chics.

You just went full oldfag

Fuck off loser, we're making america great again

CANT REFUTE THE DUKE

We all know they wouldn't say historically WHITE.
I'm glad Duke is probably going to get elected. He seems like a pretty sane and very articulate pro-white man that's obviously been around the block. I just wish he wouldn't shill for christ insanity.

there he goes shooting his mouth off again

all the nogs congregate in New Orleans

Yeah, fuck that. ALWAYS GO FULL 14/88. I will ALWAYS be full 14/88. Well said, user.

1. He is tainted, buttraped by niggers, goods

2. I dont care, vote for him.

LET'S ALL LOVE TAY!

i hate you
go back

This is fucking incredible. The media has been able to turn Duke into ">muh KKK boogeyman" by no-platforming him. They can't let people actually hear him drop any redpills and fuck up the ZOG narrative. The ONLY REASON he's not polling at like 50% is because people haven't been able to hear what he has to say. If a decent chunk of people watch this and get redpilled - and they then spread Duke to other people - the fire could rise.

And even if he still doesn't win, he would've gotten the message out there. And from the times I've seen him on hostile territory like Alex Jones' show, he's been an excellent debater. He'd tear his cuckservative opponents to shreds in a debate. Now just imagine if the absolute madman actually got back into the senate. We'd have our very own shitlord as 1/100 of the members of the fucking US senate. He'd be free to drop redpills in congress, for fucks sake. And Trump would actually have a redpilled ally to help him get shit done.

Duke is pretty much the best guy running in politics these days now, sure, but nothing compares to Pat Buchanan. I wish he came back.

Well, boots on the ground and all that. All of you in Louisiana need to start helping him. Maybe we can meme Duke Nukem to victory like we did Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg

Whoops

LET'S ALL LOVE TAY!

St. Pat was the fucking man. He was the one saying all of this stuff years back when we actually had a chance to preemptively fix our problems before they got as bad as they are now. But he was like Cassandra: able to see the future but cursed by the fact that no one would listen. The masses don't see a problem oftentimes until it's staring them in the face. And so Pat Buchanan was ignored.

(checkin' holy dubs)

Weev was talking about this on the most recent episode of Fash the Nation. He made note of Duke's ability to tear people down and dominate in a debate-like setting. He did exactly this to (((Wolf Blitzer))) and that's probably why they've pretty effectively no-platformed him since.

CAN'T SPOOK THE DUKE

Wow so many people from Reddit. GTFO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I saw your post on the board logs, are you enjoying that 7 week ban?

>implying the (((media))) won't qualify his every stance with "former Grand Wizard of KKK sez:"

I think the best thing that could result from this would be a mainstream GOP candidate getting pushed further in our direction or adopting some of Duke's positions (the way Cruz tried to with Trump) to avoid attacks from his right. At worst, it'll do the opposite and he'll spend all his time cucking and countersignalling Duke.

Duke has also done some shady shit in the past, like bilking his supporters for bogus legal fees and selling (what were supposed to be) secret mailing lists. There's nothing wrong with his rhetoric, but I don't trust him not to pull something similarly stupid for his own benefit, get caught, and in the process taint the positions he stands for.

David Duke will clean you filthy kikes out of our country.

CAN'T REBUKE THE DUKE

They did and they still do. The people of WV didn't and don't give one FUUUUUK about your opinions of that man; he did a lot of good for the state.

Defeatist spotted and reported.

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT 2020

advanced form of autism.

cuckchan refugee detected