Early voting shows upsurge of women - Politico

In Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida, Democrats see uptick in women taking ballots as reason for optimism

archive.is/8Jd2y

So are women going to cost trump the election guys

Hey ladies wwanna get drafted to the armed forces?

It's a self-correcting problem. Wait for Europe's surplus rapists to pour in.

Why wait if we could just kill ourselves right now? Oh, because if we're dead we can't produce any more shekels, eh, shlomo?

Made up numbers to create the illusion that Hillary is popular. I'm not convinced.

Could have told you that regardless of who was running on the Republican side
The Women-Minority bloc vote is horrifically effective

This doesn't reflect the spread of female votes I saw earlier. There should only be 40k or so republican voters

When you keep committing, year after year, to a system designed to murder you, I don't think you should complain that it didn't work out in favor.

Likely. Also consider that female democrats are likely to be the only energized demographic for Shillary. These are the same type of cuckoobirds like that one who spread peanut butter all over a parking lot full of cars because she thought they were Trump supporters.

Dayum what happened to Woopie

I mean she was never close to pretty ever, but she used to look at least presentable

It would be funny if we leave old megyn as right wing and then added dyke cut megyn to left wing.

Reading those comments on their site is giving me headache, just how uneducated are these cuckservative scumbags most seem old and still stuck in some cold war era mentality.I hope these fuckers hang at the day of the rope.

You keep waiting for the day of the rope instead of getting it started and it's going to be you that's hanging. Been to the average American high school lately?

Age and trying to hard to not offend the crazies to the left of her.

Only left one that looks presentable is bottom ledt corner. And raven went to absolute shit, proving the disney curse is still working as intended.

Why should I put any stock into what politico has to say? Wikileaks emails show them coordinating with Clinton's camp on articles. The Georgia poll's methodology has no mention of how many dems vs repubs. The huffpo article used as a source can also be thrown out too (you know it is bad when Creamer and that posed faggot Foval are writers there), and the realqueerpolitics poll for NC has a 39.6% dems vs 30.4% republicans.

You could say I'm not concerned.

The only thing the article says is that more old disgruntled cat ladies decided to vote early. Kill yourself disinfo shill.

That also depends on how many Trump ballots get trashed by traitors working in anything that has contact with those ballots. That's why it's a good idea to not use mail-in ballots and try to avoid Soros machines at all costs if you're gonna vote Trump.

SURGE
URGE
RGE
GE
E

Politico is not a reliable source, it's a reliable cancer.

I'm not concerned.

Indeed, they could mostly be trump supporters who are going early to avoid the violent hillary supportes, I would if I was a)American and b)female.

If you looked at Europe it would become apparent not even being raped and murdered is enough to sway the retarded creatures known as women, they still actively defend them in Germany and Sweden, don't they?

I'd fuck Laurie Penny

I wouldn't be surprised, just one more reason for me to hate them. Sage for doublepost.

Savor these last few weeks. November gonna be rough.

Reputable sources only please.

Women fear the rapes, but they fear image more. They would rather look good while dying than be safe and look like a monster.

Most of those "left wing women" are jews lad.

You cunts are getting very clever with the subtlety of your demoralization posting, I'll give you that.

In any case, yeah, if Trump loses, it will most-certainly fall squarely in the laps of White women.

This is assuming all those women are voting for Clinton. Some are voting for Trump.

Kill all women. Artificial wombs now

came to say this

Early voting is down for Democrats. The polls were done expecting a higher turnout, not a lower one.

they are signing themselves up to die but are too stupid to realize it

can those numbers seriously be right? they have to be fucking driving people in to get that many peope women only