Candu Sumfin

Hate to add another based nigger thread to the catalog but this one is definitely noteworthy. Asks the perfect question then doubles down making press secretary cuck squirm on the hook.

There are none of those here, you are thinking of cuckchan. Go home cuckchan, you aren't wanted. All niggers hang.

Even based sleepy doctor?

it's sleepy negro.
he hangs last.

This…
It is truly the only way to prevent another muh fee fees out brake to the oppression Olympics fiasco as we have now.

This nigger always gets under Earnest's skin.
Hes always riding his ass on issues that others won't touch. I think he is the only black guy/non jews in the press corp so he can scream racism if he gets booted.

i think the trees should be decorated until there's no more problems, so sleepy negro might make it.

That's a good fuckin' tactic right there.

I'd sooner hang this press secretary than the nigger asking the questions

Why do it then? I'm not interested in propaganda that makes niggers look good. If I'm spreading a video with a coon in it I want it to be something that will make normalfags dislike them, I don't want anything that makes them look decent.

We all know that a small percentage of niggers are intelligent and decent, does that mean we should completely ignore the bulk of them? 9/10 of them have white DNA though, so if you want an increase in "based niggers" the only way to get it is more racemixing.

One "based nigger" doesn't make up for the average black animal that can be found roaming streets.

Your thread is Holla Forums related though, I just don't understand why you would come at it from "le based negro" angle. Never forget for every one "based nigger" you see their are tens of thousands of low IQ savages destroying your society.

pointed out the fact he's black gives him, for better or worse, a kind of immunity from their deflective bullshit. The best part of the Trump era will be the fact that types like Milo - who are "allowed" to say certain things based on their minority status - will no longer be necessary, and the redbirds with redbirds, god didn't make no mistakes blacks can be a useful ally in the years to come. Hanging them all isn't a realistic option imho, even though embed related I'd happily string up myself.

well, things should be seen as they are, not twisted. it's a problem for everyone.
presenting things out of context is as good as a lie.
i mean, who knew that superman raped santa.

i don't really give a shit if it's a black guy doing something good. this is just possible.
i'm completely familiar with race related issues: not in denial nor afraid. i'm simply correct.

00:31-00:32

THE NIGGER ALMOST SMIRKS HAHAHAHA

Daily reminder that niggers are wild animals that belong in their natural habitat - Africa. Niggers nig, it's just their nature. You would kill a lion who threatens or hurt you or your loved ones, but otherwise you'd leave it alone. It's the kikes who imported the nigger animals to white countries only to make them a biological and cultural weapon against us. Jews need to be hanged first, don't forget.

Holy shit TYT is fucking gay but that guy dismantled her AND exposed the entire room full of cuck journalists ready to spread anything the clinton campaigns spew at their mics without challenging it.

This is the kind of mindset that the Afrikaans in South Africa and the Frenchmen in Haiti had before they started getting butchered by niggers, as dumb as they are they aren't your pets and when they think they can get away with it they will rape/murder. talking about the average nigger here not your "based black man"

What a cucked way of thinking, have you ever seen the racial crime statistics? Are you aware of what these animals are doing? They are anything but an ally and their behaviour over the last 50 years is perfect evidence of that. It's not just American niggers that are trash they're like that wherever they are and they have no place in a White society.

I agree. That's why we should ditch these "based nigger" threads they are totally out of context when you consider how the average black behaves.

Seriously though the MSM gives enough examples of the kind/noble/intelligent black, I believe any WN should be attempting to counteract that by spreading videos that show what niggers are actually like. There's no twisting a video of a grown nigger beating a white child, or murdering a white man/woman, the video speaks for itself, those are the videos I'm interested in spreading. Not something that is going to make blacks look decent.

To sum up I'm fully aware that there are some decent blacks out there but that doesn't mean I want them in my country. I also am not interested in spreading videos that will make the average person think "o.k. I guess not all blacks are bad", I want to spread videos that will make them think "fucking niggers!".

Is that the last journalist in the US?

Sorry, which White House is this? Have I slipped back into the Berenstone universe?

Boss Nigger endorsing Trump

he can become kang of liberia

He's been hammering Hillary on the TYT politics sister channel.

Although they've gone silent on wikileaks in the last two days. Probably got the order to shut the fuck up and sit down.

It's not true.
We shouldn't be violence

HANG THE PRESS SECRETARY

SAVED, DANK OC M80