conservativedailypost.com/breaking-trump-moves-to-file-charges-against-clinton/

archive.is/IVg4N

WEW.

He hinted at this during the debate with "that's a crime, by the way"

I hope he wins

bump

Hillary's not the Law

I am the Law

O'Keefe must have briefed him. For Trump to file charges and know the names of everyone involved, he must know more than what's been on the tapes so far.

This could be it.

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL'

Too bad nothing will come of this by Nov 8th. And if Shillary wins, you better believe the case will be dropped.

Nah, you can get a hearing and trial within 4 weeks, you just have to have good as fuck lawyers.

That niggerbeat ruins the webm

mp4*

I'm culturally appropriating

Also thats a white guy rapping

WE ARE ABSOLUTELY GOING TO WIN, AND WIN BIG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump has money enough for good lawyers. He could fight this forever if he wanted

Fake, gay

Implying, of course, he doesn't win the case.

I can't fucking wait for this man to get into office.

Which trump can easily afford, but no way in hell would Lynch comply with the judgement so as long as King Nigger is in power the cunt can dodge criminal prosecution.

I don't give a shit. Jewish pushed Congo jungle noises belong in Africa, not in any white man's brain. I'm still on the fence about Moonman for that reason alone although I can see it as a tool of nigger ball busting by saying racist shit in their chimp language.

COUGHING FIT

There is literally nothing wrong with observing black culture

(Great get)
Still a nigger beat.

Other than brain rot. It's a tool of the Jew to make people retarded criminals, even more so in the past 20 years.

Trump paid him and presumably knows everything already.

Nigs have a propensity for it, whites who enter that shit culture turn like nigs, retard. Look at 50s coons too, way less criminal than the pavement apes of post-segregation years but that might have to do with the removal of Jim Crow laws.

No, its just most "white" (likely Quadroon) criminals happen to be wiggers, there is no correlation at all.

There’s no actual filing yet and no source leading to it. “Could move to file as early as next week” is all this says. Stop the misleading shit.

Dredd and Robocop were fucking cash 2bqh

stop fucking derailing faggot

when did he announce this?

was there a press conference?

video?

See:

send them this

yea i saw that but is there any proof trump actually said any of it to begin with? conservative treehouse is just a step about abovetopsecret

Isn't Conservative Treehouse the site that worked out that all the rule changes the RNC made for the 2016 election were designed to rig the primaries for Jeb!?

Fucking christ.
We really are going to be having a civil war after this election.

WEW

checked

(heil'd)
Apparently so brother

prove it faggot why would a trap support trump

KEK SPEAKS

Those Hitler quads think so, too.

nice

Calling her a trap is a 4/pol/ meme.

KEK WILLS IT

KKK
KEK
KKK

Wait wait wait…. If Trump files these charges, and wins, does that mean the DNC gets to put up a new candidate? Or does Trump just auto win?

Kaine replaces her if shes convicted before November 8th

they're all hideous and have scary eyes

and they're probably roasties as well

pic related, some additional problems

You’re not even funny.

If Clinton wins, you can bet Trump's entire family will commit suicide via improbable methods, she doesn't forgive and Trump's marked himself as a threat to the power structure of the kikes

I thought you meant dudes, all of the urban dictionary entries for that are so fucked.

Kek's will be done!

thanks for the rage fuel im fucking pumped

Is this it? Is this her Al Capone moment?

Garbage tbqh fam. Superior version coming through.

Is this the first time a Presidential candidate has had criminal charges filed against them while they were running?

there was no way you could have known what you were doing
but you did it all the same

This is it, anons. If Trump doesn't win, he'll be ruined. He's already reportedly lost millions. They're going to go after his businesses, you know the IRS is going to be up his ass with a fine toothed comb.

He's going to win, of course, but still.

I… I know that feel, user. I, too, wish for that and I… I don't think I'd even care if she actually is a he. If that's a tranny, it's the best damn tranny ever and worthy of a one-time exception. Don't judge me.

KEK WILLS IT

Hopefully this will shut up all the "concern trolls" who are naive and think they will actually let Trump win this election. They are counting the votes, and they are with her.

Remember, the electoral college can "vote their conscience".

The system must be disrupted, or the normal faggots will stay comfy until they bring out the pods full of hot-chocolate. The only future of prosperity we will see is the one we earn through our dankest of memes and blades drenched in blood.

DON'T BE NAIVE FOLKS

THE WAR HAS ALREADY BEGUN

The FBI dropped charges against her
It's more than enough reason to believe this won't lead anywhere.

Sounds more like a show of power from Trump, which isn't bad. But she won't go to jail for it.

True post.

No they can't, enough states have laws that say their electoral college delegates have to vote in accordance to the popular vote in that state that a candidate could be elected getting those states alone, that includes all swing states.

Do you have the Play of the Game version by any chance?

wtf i thought we were a republic?

This, that's Alex Jones level tinfoil hat stuff.

The FEC considers it illegal and individual states have all agreed with the two major parties about it.

Trump is going to be the smuggest man in the world when he gets elected.

shadilay

WE'RE READY

Oh my, I didn't even realize I got quads. I-I can't even.

Holy shit. Why didn't I watch the debates?

HOW MANY DIGITS CAN I GET?

If digits again, day of the rope soon lads. If not, well I look forward to nuclear hellfire.

Well it was worth a shot……

WEW, I NEED A CIVIL WAR!!

The first and third ones were okay, the second debate was absolutely brutal and where that clip came from. Go watch the second debate at least user, lots of keks to be had, Trump even brings up Slick Willy's rapes.

Civil war confirmed, I'm going to need more rope.

He's gonna make America great again, sure. But will he make another Fumoffu! season made?

why would there be a civil war when Trump wins?
what are liberals going to fight it with, their tears?

All of the trannies I know support Trump, just saying.

Quads confirm.

Lock and load people, it's coming.

Elder jews will destroy America.

With niggers and muslims. Obama will activate BLM and Isis.

Doesn't she have nudes somewhere ?

Let's just take a moment to honor this based candidate.

#sweetmotherof-f@$%-he's-so-f@#$!^&-crazy.

All I can find right now.

I have one of her nudes but I'm having trouble finding it atm

user pls.

SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPPING

No fucking shit.

We've been saying that since pt 5 of the podesta leaks and the soros election fraud thread.
That was the point where we realized just how fucked this election is. When the "race war" meme was shown to be the reality and endgame.

I'm glad I'm not American or European.. but I still fear invasion by the "red giant to the north"
Nah straya's got this :^)

Is that a guy?

That's what I was thinking

That face don't look right, and the dilated pupils in is common for drug abusing trannies

He's doing it like a black guy though. Reminder that us whites actually invented rap, it was culturally appropriated by blacks.

Good move if true. Filing charges might be the only way to get the MSM to cover it. They wouldn't cover it if the FBI put all of Clinton's handlers in handcuffs and left her alone in her campaign headquarters.

It also reinforces his claims that the whole thing is rigged.

So Trump could win a state yet the Electoral Colleges of said state could "vote their conscience" and choose Hillary, despite Trump having won in that state?

That isn't her, you faceblind faggot.

Pic related is her.

errytime

He knows it's not her you cunt, get some manners.

It's a butthurt /cuteboys/ troll who calls every Trump girl a trap. Ignore the rotten boipussis and fap away.

CHECKED

kill yourself, bong

okay.

HAIL TRUMP

You're plainly new here. GTFO.

I just came by to check these quints

that's a quad, you retard

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It is a girl you fucking moron

In a Civil War, we might actually get the luxury of the worst subversive elements of society identifying themselves as our enemies instead of blending in.

If only it were so easy.

Ideological wars are far harder to fight.

where is the Can't Stump the Trump version with airhorns and wasisname saying "wow" etc?

spooky

$$\{green}{Praise Kek}$$