Duterte ready to join forces with Russia as well

Duterte ready to join forces with Russia as well.
After visiting China, giving the finger twice to Obama and the globalist shills.

archive.is/tJfR5

This is honestly one of th most spectacular failures of the Obama administration.

To add to their number of vassals:
-they overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine (and it worked, but prompted a civil war).
-overthrew Mubarak (but Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood buddies were overthrown as well), so it failed.
-tore apart Lybia but failed to take over
-tore apart Syria but will fail to take over

meanwhile, they were simply thrown out of the Philippines by democratic vote of people fed up with the corrupt rulership of US vassals.

Was the CIA simply too distracted by US elections to notice what's going on in the Pacific?

Will they try one of their Color Revolution?

Will Soros send his Open Society agents to stir up shit?

I certainly hope so.
Duterte will have them crucified in the streets.

The civil war in Ukraine is the only thing that really fucked with Russia. Its put a massive split in Russian nationalist it destroyed the slavic union and will likely have far reaching consequences to the nature of Russian civilization

What slavic union?
It never existed as anything but a pretense for Russian territorial ambitions

It's not a failure at all. Stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. When the fuck did Holla Forums become inundated with you nigger loving imperialists?

I suppose. But ethnic nationalism in Russia has been dead since then which puts Russians into this odd position where they are a frozen shithole with no really redeemable features and everyone hates them. Russia should get reverse annexed by Belarus for their own good.

Yeah the Ukies, Poles and other non Russian slavs have never seen that as anything other than Russian imperialism.

elect a nigger

and for reference I was talking about the political party slavic union in russia

forgot to mention the return of the cold war

good job king nigger

Ukraine will be back in the Slavic nest soon enough.

West Ukrainians that want to join the EU simply want a free visa so that they can clean toilets in Westren Europe, but they'd be disappointed, because there are a shit ton of Africans willing to clean toilets for even less.So they are screwed.

Most Ukrainians have at least 1 grandparent that is Russian, if not more, to think that they hate Russia is plainly delusional. It's just 1 generation of idiots that think Western Europe is such a great place to be right now, which it isn't really.

Also Russia needs oil at 50 per barrel to be fine, and that's where oil has been for the last month or so. They struggled 2 years because it was lower, but that's what reserves are for.

But let's focus on based Duterte:

There's one guy from my country, Italy, that was a spy for Soros in Egypt. However, since El Sisi took over, he threw out Open Society, the Italian idiot got caught, tortured and killed.
It's being seen as a warning shot from further actions from Soros in Egypt in the future.

I assume Duterte will do the same.

Forgot to mention the part about subziding communism and rigging elections in south and central america

Seriously, fuck you for electing Obama no offenso Holla Forumsbros

Just elect Trump, get rid of Hillary and her backers like Soros, stop acting like an imperialist asshole, treat other countries like equals and not vassals and nobody will hate America anymore.

Duterte said this himself. He wants to be friends with everyone, not subordinate.

And how is that a negative for the people who are in charge of the Russian Federation? It just means there is one less fracture point that the state needs to manage.

How is exterminating the White race a negative for the people in charge of the United States. it just means there is one less fracture point that the state needs to manage.

Duterte is a fucking fool for doing this.

The U.S and by extension its allies are what's helping to keep China from strongarming the Philippines. The moment he decides to fucking cut us off and China comes knocking, Russia isn't going to do shit because Putin would love nothing more to have China on his side and undo the Sino-Soviet split so Russia would actually have some bargaining power.

WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PHILIPPINES?

This is a White Nationalist board.

It's at the top, go see for yourself.

The intellectuals have left Holla Forums long ago.

To act as if geopolitics especially relating to our nation's sphere of influence and integrity is pointless is pretty brain-dead if you ask me, no matter the ideology of our board. Some people enjoy hearing and learning about thousands of years of history, which includes now and tomorrow.

Tbh I don't even care about him. He's a peon and will always be a peon.

Even peons have a purpose.

Don't worry OP, my statements weren't pointed at you.

Duterte's position is clear when he went on about jews then immediately backpedaled in fear. At least he will clean up Philippines(?)

It's not our nation's sphere of influence. It's not our nation. It's (((theirs))). If you want to discuss it, fine, but that's not what they're doing. They are lamenting its injuries. They express disapproval of its decline.

We don't need 60 year old conservative retards on this board who still can't come to grips that the (((American))) empire doesn't work for us or our interests.

I'm sorry we enjoy talking about things YOU don't like on YOUR board, I'll make sure to watch what I say and not commit thought crime against lord 4632c5

filtered

On the contrary I am excited for isolationism. I don't think I have to say anything about the sphere of influence shit, you know what I was on about but I digress; it's important enough to simply mention if you have the capacity to dissect worldly events.

I personally believe the Philippines is an interesting example that should be analyzed, should other nations slowly drift away from the United States and pal(((s))).

Wow, this thread went to shit fast.
On the plus side, the Ukranian monkies didn't pile in shouting about "Vatniks" or whatever their shitty meme is about russia.

At first I felt remorse for the Ukrainians considering their entire existence has been marked by having the blood sucked from it on all angles.

But seeing as their biggest nationalist party is being utilized by zogbots and kikes I think it's a sign that they should have been devoured long ago.

2 much happenings lately, its hard to keep up with everything; Trump will make all kind of worldwide paradigms change, im still trying to wrap my mind around everything + there's the disinfo that is getting worst, its hard to know what to trust these days

The Ukrainians ultimately should belong to Russia. Their system is clearly not worthy of its own survival.

to be fair then you should feel the same for all americans french and english because they are in the same boat. People on here seem to be harsh on the ukies for things their countries are also doing.

Russia is dogshit and should be joined by none until they unfuck themselves

nihilist armchair shitposters will hang on DOTR

being a multicultural empire run by a group of rich jews is somehow great when its done in Russia. You RIDF moneys are pathetic

It's the reverse. Trump is just one more arm in a worldwide change already happening. The AFD is making some fucking amazing gains in Germany and Le Pen is favored to take back France and toss out migrants. The British are increasingly accepting of Brexit as shit keeps going on. Other European nations are increasingly wary of the EU and talks of leaving are going on in multiple nations. Duterte is already killing off degenerates.

People are TERRIFIED because the old globalist tactics aren't working anymore. People forget that Merkel is actually a conservative who spent her first two terms being reasonably orthodox on conservative issues before imploding rather rapidly, so the opposition is no longer controlled. Jeb was so low in the polls compared to even people like Cruz who are almost as hated as Trump there was no way he'd ever become president.

If republicans lose the U.S. senate this year, it'll be because they're still trying tactics that aren't working. Colorado and Florida senators tried to fuck Trump but their voters fucked them instead, showing they have no loyalty to their own politicians if they don't serve them.

If Donald J. Trump was struck dead by a bolt of lightning right this second it probably wouldn't change a single thing in the long run.

Its good the US's influence is waning though. The world having one superpower not having anyone to oppose the United States not just military but ideas has been disastrous for western civ. With just yes men around stupid shit like SJW and black power became mainstream

Yeah, absolutely. This is why a lot of us are pro-Russian by default on any given issue when it clashes with the rest of the world.

Duterte is in a position where he can take a chance or watch the US continue to fuck his country over
For him this is no choice at all, plus the Chinese are offering more aid in one sitting than the US has been willing to give over several years
Not to mention in event of a local war with China, the Philippines will be used as a sacrificial lamb by the US

Plus, Duterte probably wiped out the local CIA presence by killing all the drug dealers, that's not something they forgive and forget

I've got major doubts about this happening, the French electoral system is a nightmare for any rising party like FN to overcome without an absurd majority

It will happen the exact same thing that happened in Georgia.

People will realize that the color revolution actually only changed thing for the worse, being locked into war they can't win with their gigantic neighbor with which they actually need for running over half their economy because they're not Mexico and the US can't actually buy anything from them unless they go full "Bangladesh-style working conditions".

Then they will vote/revolt for the first people proposing to hang/arrest Porochenko clique (which will run away and enjoy their billions in booty).

Then the neutral pre-revolution position will be restored, except way worse than it was because now Russia will have a standing rebel army and Crimea, making any bargaining from the Ukrainian gov' pretty much impossible.

to be fair to the Ukies, within 24 hours of the revolution all the leaders of Right Sector were dead or arrested by special forces

no it wont. This has changed the entire dynamic of nationalism in the east. If they are going to revolt at all it is going to be even crazier ultra nationalist not moderates seizing control of the Ukraine.

I doubt it's gonna happen, both Right Sector and Azov marched to their destruction in eastern Ukraine, and they're gonna be the scapegoats for war crimes when the dust settles

It's too early to say it, for all we know everything is going according to plan and the shit is just being prepared so it can be thrown in the fan when the time comes.

Anyway, anyone has info about the foreign policy stances of Duterte before his election?

Because while he might not sound like the brightest guy, he might be just faking it.

Specifically I want to know if he ever made an anti-US declaration like those ones before he became President. If he didn't, he probably knew all along, didn't say anything because he didn't want to CIA to prevent his election, then started dropping redpills left and right.

If my interpretation is correct, he's one of the most brilliant politicians of the decade.

I am fine with Russia. China is a shit. That fucking place is corrupt and inhumane place filled with crappy chinks.

It's pretty obvious Russia is still more culturally aligned with Europe and the West than China but is simply being antagonized fairly. If relations with the West were smooth, they wouldn't want anything to do with China.

and now the kremlin has deployed anti gps defenses around their government buildings. this looks like we're going to go to all out fucking war with china and russia unless trump wins and can calm everybody the fuck down