Nigger happenings

Why have they been so quite? Is it simply due to the lack of any police shootings, or have the Podesta and other leaks caused their handlers to focus elsewhere? If this has stretched them that thin, it shows great weakness.

Someone who follows coons on Social Media please update. I know they aren't talking about Wikileaks or anything else as they don't read, so what have they been doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame
heyjackass.com/category/2015-chicago-crime-murder-stats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they continue to happen, nothing has changed except that the luggenpresse has deemed it un-newsworthy at the moment

they seem to be riding the trump-hates-women train at the moment

they dont have anything to talk about. they cant keep up with the accelerating world because their material goes stale so early, they are left with nothing before they can manage to create anything. the white man is rising above maybe?

so they are just useful idiots.

lungenpresse can't show niggers right now, Hillary could lose if they do

They talk about rappers the way we talk about geopolitics

Who's beefin wit who, who's song is out, who's fucking who, what rapper is in jail or in illuninati.

And sneakers. Niggers of all races love sneakers and are obsessed with them collect them the way we obsess over and collect Pepes.

Nigger culture is interesting in how fucking retatded it is.

Check out Worldstarhiphop it's basically the black version of pol

Wikileaks is compromised. They don't need chimpouts to distract the lumpen any more.

Obviously.

Jesus, that is pathetic.

Yeah there was a big nigger protest a week or so ago. I remember there was a thread specifically talking about how it wasnt being covered at all. Memory holed hard, and it just happened. All it takes for people to ignore something is for it to not be on 24 news.

Soros shut it down instantly when moles where found in his network and he did not want the info to spread. Literally all the BLM shit was orchestrated directly by his network.

Yeah I remember that. It scares me how much the msm can frame the narrative. I didnt think about it. I am a pawn. Fuck

Good thread OP.
to be honest, niggers never do much without their handlers, so as long we keep tabs on the Jews, we should be aware of their plans.

Wait till after the election when Trump wins. Soros will kick the funding up and drop them into the protests of angry libfags who will claim the same shit when Brexit went though. Things like old people fucked us and blame white people, also you're going to have spics go into a frenzy. This will all happen leading up to Trump being sworn in. The media jews will do everything in theyre power to meme a failed presidency even before he takes office.

military user here
ive got a fair amount of black crewmates on my normie social media contacts so i can get a peek at what they be saiyan

I've lately seen an increase of we wuz kangs posting on social media
other than that ive seen a small handfull of them get in arguments with wikileaks posters claiming that such posts support russian espionage, these few are probabably on some sort of democratic money leash

Stop being an idiot. Trump was reaching out to blacks saying he would fix it. Hillary was saying "everything is awesome".

The BLM protests were working counter to Hillary's message so they stopped.

Wake the fuck up. You on 8ch.

tbh lately its been less trump hate and more aggressive damage control outside of the we wuz kangs bubble

also u forgot to mention muh dick, dat ass, dis money, and wurlstar posting dominates at all times

Best post so far, makes sense. We know the top central nodes of BLM are controlled by kikes.

Anyone have the images proving that? How can we subvert them? They are full on we wuz kangs, using the Egyptian mummies as proof. They found one with nigger hair.

Just a thought, but what if hiveminds increase in power logarithmically, and traditional control structures increase linearly?

Maybe they really did take the jew money and run.

fffffucked up the words that's embarassing

It's right there in you post.

NBA Pre-season started along with college basketball.

It's as obvious as the 4 seasons, it should be in the Nigger Almanac.

Soros stopped funding them.

>You on 8ch.
Stop posting like a nigger.

This.

They're still out there nignogging about, it's just that the media isn't reporting on it. They're still killing, robbing, raping and stealing as usual. Also, Soros has cut back on his funding of BLM because they started become a liability instead of an asset.

Giving niggers too much credit, there could be shoeboxes full of hunneys and Tremain is going to glued to that big screen for sick dunks.

Too much credit to nigger reasoning, KISS. Niggerball is upon us.

I wonder if there are observable dips in black violent crime rates during the basketball season.

They told them to settle down after Dallas. BLM only promotes DJT.

Expect a category 3-4 chimpout starting on the 6th.

Proofs?

Weather's getting colder + all media is dominated by election coverage.

Summer is over and blacks hate the cold. They go into semi-hibernation until spring. Obama will have to do something drastic to wake them up for election day. Like crash the EBT system.

That's partly because they're chimping out against Hillary as well. There was a video in another thread with a bunch of nogs chanting something about her killing black people in a street protest.

Niggers really believe a nog would be invited into the Illuminati? Shit is their even one nig in the Bilderberg Group? Just because Jay-Z throws around The All Seeing Eye shit everywhere doesn't mean he's in it, or are nogs that stupid?

lack of funding

niggers dont do shit unless its for gibs

would be bad for us I think you meant to say exponentially.

So what about the rest with Red hair or white man dna? THose don't count? Just 1 nigger mummy and bam the rest don't count? Also was this one royalty or just a servant or high ranking official?

These happen every day but not as often as niggers shooting each other. It should be telling BLM's steam is dying down as we get closer to the elections

As always, they just go back to their distractions and mind-numbing entertainment.

Are they? I've only seen videos of niggresses fighting each other there. I'd be thrilled if there was a black Holla Forums somewhere

I've barked up this tree. It can't be done. Most niggers can't seem to grasp an abstract concept like multi-racial groups living in Africa, far Eastern Africa at that. I've literally had some try to tell me Carthage was Black and Hanniabal was Black.

They seem to think that if something is geographically located in Africa, it's Black.

Hello new-friend.

That's because Africa is their Eden where everything was paradise until one of their people listened to the "white man" and sold them off to slavery. They ignore all actual history and current state of Africa and when they don't just ignore how Africa is they blame it all on colonialism. As if niggers were anything but a bunch of warring tribes beforehand.

Holy hell thats hilarious - thanks for elevating my sides

Because if they happen too close to the election they might help Trump. Chimpouts are only useful to rally the black vote to keep them from staying home and smoking crack on election day. That phase of the election rigging is over.

Only with chaos theory could you hope to build a stable picture on a variable with so many dimensions to it.

To that note has anyone ever rendered a 4th Degree Chaotic Icon Attractor, moving Omega from 0.77777777777777777777777 to 0.99999999999999999999999. I saw this a few days ago and rendered it.

Can you see it?

Check Colin Flaherty's youtube he does nothing but dindu stories and has been banned at least three times. Just be prepared for the consent shilling of his books.

Getting ready for hibernation.

With any luck they're planning something big for election day. It would be mighty comfy to watch.

There are constant nigger happenings they are just on an individual level. They may not be rioting but they're still raping/murdering on a daily basis, they have been for decades.

The media never covers it. They only cover the riots because the goyim are supposed to feel sorry for the "oppressed urban youth's".

Just watch some Colin Flaherty, there's plenty of nigging going on.

this

The media is not inciting them or reporting on them for now. This is because we exposed them.

That is how this works.

cuz niggers chimping out makes whites vote for trump

Why there is bar in hoop?

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

This is exactly the right amount of knowledge of nigger ball. By the way, this game is a perfect example of cultural appropriation; invented by whites and taken over by blacks. Wouldn't it hurt their feelings to point this out, like over and over again?

There are three hardwired motivations for a nigger. They are summed up here: Pussay! Green! Respekt!
Pussay and green is obvious; but respekt means reputation based on tiers of fear and violence, who dealt the first blow, the worst blow, the most blows to a victim. It's why the knockout game is so popular, it's a means of gaining respekt from other niggers.
(phoneposting)
By the way, if you haven't watched this gem, you should, as it's not only a redpill on welfare waste but on how far niggers will go for any pussay at all, even fat ones.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM
Or just google Keeping your refrigerator stocked

Many years ago, I got into an argument with a negress who insisted that blacks invented basketball. I told her that blacks may play it, but the sport was actually invented by the white Canadian, Dr. James Naismith.

Her response?

"Das rayciss! You lyin', white boy!"

I laid into her after that and reminded her in no uncertain terms that blacks have never accomplished anything, and that their cultural failings are entirely their own fault. I made her cry.

You're doing God's work, user…

If you really want to split hairs, you can say it was derived from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame . The concept is hitting a rubber ball through a hoop, without using your hands. Either way it's not their game.

I didn't do much digging, but this gave me a giggle.

heyjackass.com/category/2015-chicago-crime-murder-stats/

It's difficult to attribute the drop solely to apehoop because niggers hate the cold. When it be freezy, chimpin ain't easy.

What are you smoking?

checked

Breddy Dank

I shouldn't call it black /pol that's not right. I mean it's a collection of music videos and overall nigger culture which I suppose in their eyes they view as a morale boost or something to that effect. I mean it keeps them nigging anyway.

If anyone ever needs to be redpilled on niggers worldstar is a great place to start because it's black content for black people ran by a black guy.

I'm skeptical.