Iraqi refugee who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in a 'sexual emergency' has his conviction overturned...

Iraqi refugee who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in a 'sexual emergency' has his conviction overturned because the Austrian court 'didn't prove he realised the boy was saying no'

Supreme Court in Austria now say prosecution did not prove the rape claim

archive.fo/1DX87

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/
jihadwatch.org/2014/01/uk-murders-rapes-honor-killings-fgm-going-unreported-in-sharia-no-go-zones
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-183232
archive.is/nXyRF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okaaaaay.

To any and all Austrianons: I will handcraft an especially rare Pepe to your exacting specifications if you can bring back photographic proof of this piece of shit in terror and pain.

bounty journalism

I will toss in a large file of waifus to the pot.

For anyone who posts evidence.

….

I'm in for some never before seen gondolas.

What can you do, it's Straya. They know a sexual emergency when they see one.

Even if they buy that retarded defense they should still be able to nail him over fucking a ten year old.

It's Austria, not Australia.

Austria you fucking cunt.

user . . .

thatsthejoke.jpg

So in theory anyone can go to Australia and rape little kids?

how new?

kek, Austria

This is absolutely bizarre.
What's the age of consent in Australia - 9?

You need to be this brown to ride.

Austria, user, Austria.

The "judges" should be executed along with the rapist.

Okay, so who's going to avenge this kid? Are his parents going to do anything?

This.

A big part of what scares me about my kid's safety is not just that he might get hurt, but that I'd have to pay with my life to avenge him if anything happened. Remember that video of the dad in the airport blowing the brains out of the karate instructor who raped his kid? Did the job on him in front of two or three men he knew were cops. Surrendered immediately. Took his jail time like a fucking man.

Good dad.

So fucking what if they can't prove he was forced to act against his will? Do they not have Statutory Rape laws in Austria?

i need to read this. link pls

To be honest this single case alone justifies the Total Extermination of the Arab race from Planet Terra. One Aryan boy is worth more than hundreds of millions of Arab lives. We'll have to call it the Goran Crusade after the boy.

Found it it. the nigga got off to, with only 5 years probation.

Austrasia hasn't existed since the early middle ages fucking retard

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, a ten year old boy cannot consent to sex anyway what the fuck!!!

Consent is just for white males, extra points if they are christians.

Nei!

Really he didn't understand that? Screams of terror, looks of fear andkid screaming nei didn't tip him off?

They need to prove he meant to do it user, don't be racist

We need to set an example to the world that we always judge with reason and compassion

Quads of cuck.

It's 100% worth it.

This kid is going to grow up fucked in the head, I 100% assure you.

nice get, cuck

Oh shit, I remember that story from back in the summer. Have a bump; newfags should see this.

GOY LIVES DON'T MATTER ANYMORE

HOLY FUCK, I THINK I'M HAVING A RAGE STROKE!

Here in Texas a father just got cleared by the courts for beating a man to death with his bare hands who he caught raping his very young daughter.

This implies the Austrian court recognizes pedophilia as acceptable behaviour.

How is this possible.

Why doesn't someone just kill the piece of shit? The fuck happened to you, Europe, you used to be so aggressive that you wouldn't stop fighting with yourself.

First I've heard of it.

Over a year. Apparently that's not long enough to understand why referring to Austria as Australia is funny.

Didn't say that.

Nothing short of all out war can fix European governments.

If I was the father, I'd execute him. Simple as that. It really doesn't need explanation. He would not remain alive. Fast, slow - wouldn't matter.

If the father does not execute this guy, I feel sorry for his son being born to a coward.

The kikes won WWII. That's what happened to Europe.

The traitor, that member of the Austrian state who has betrayed the interests of a child is the one who should feel the harshest punishment.

If I was this boy's father. I would kill that sub human with my bare hands.

So having sex with a 10 year old boy is okay if he 'consents' in austria? What the fuck m8

Also, I thought austria didn't take any refugees?

You can bet your ass that Norbert Hofer is going to use this to slam his traitorous opponent into the fucking dirt. The only way that cuck could win back in May was through massive electoral fraud, and things have only become worse for everyone in Europe.

Based fucking dad.

Get me out of this fucking continent.

I remember reading this story on Holla Forums back in the summer, and some jokingly said that Austria is so cucked they'd probably let him walk because he was a muslim. It's always shitty when your cynic sarcasm turns into reality.

I really do hate these fucking animals

The 80's(?) were a better time.

I lived in Austria for a while. Even the left, like French, Germans etc there often seemed to be a strong fashy undercurrent probably just in the cultural mindset. But on the surface they are somehow convinced they are left.

Thats when you get all this shit because they are signalling so hard all the time. And too much estrogen in these important positions too.

No, they take plenty. You are probably thinking of Hungary.

Age of consent in Austria is 14. That alone should get the mudslime at least statutory rape.

if i visit austria i can get austrian lolis?

Unrepentant newfags are the worst newfags.

only if you're brown and a muslim

Just plead insanity.

Wasn't the boy he raped another migrant from Iraq?

Spray tan and a qua-ran.

Requesting dox on the judges.

On the bright side the masses are getting red pilled each day by shit like this.

He talking about Ostrasia. It was a country in the middle of the middle ages, situated in West Asia, hence the name, u complete fumb fuk.

You don't understand, goy. He hadn't had sex in four months.

I haven't had sex in over 20 years.
Can I go on a mass raping spree?

Wasn't it a mudslime boy? Pretty sure it was

HOW IS THIS FUCKING POSSIBLE

HOW

A CHILD WAS RAPED AND NOTHING HAPPENED, THEY'RE LITERALLY DISCARDING THE FACT THAT THE BOY WAS RAPED

WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE, HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT, DO THEY EVEN HAVE CHILDREN ON THEIR OWN???

I'M MAD BEYOND WORDS

can we do away with reaction images in OP for News threads?
perhaps, something related, or a screencap of the article headlines?

Next Hitler when?

The judge must also be a child rapist. There's no other explanation.

Your anger fuels me.

"If faced with an enemy and a traitor, and I had only one bullet, I would let the traitor have it."

They are sociopaths.

Just fine.

Yeah, they have children alright, probably harems of little boys locked up in their basements.

IS IT NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE SEX WITH A MINOR IN AUSTRIA TO BEGIN WITH?!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?

I swear at this point it seems more like our leaders are doing this on purpose to wake us up and form another reich. I mean i can't even think why they would be this stupid… They do know they're gonna hang right…? Or do they really think the jews wont lock them outside the vault doors.

How soon until Terrorist emergencies are forgiven?

"He saw 2 girls in jeans, so he had to decapitate 30 people in a shopping mall. It was a Jihadi emergency Judge, leniency please! Remember to be sensitive to other cultures!"

It is, but evidently these judges can do whatever the fuck they want, and some of them abuse their power for evil.

Well, already in Sharia zones they don't prosecute honor killings.

What the fuck happened to full and enthusiastic consent?

Doesn't count if the rapist is brown and/or the victim is male.

Where's Crocodile Dundee when you need him?

names of the judges

-→ judas.watch/

we'll get them, one day

yeah, nah mate. I don't believe you.

I don't want to believe you

proof pls?

IMPALE RAPEFUGEES

PERFECT. NOW WE CAN RAPE ANYONE WE WANT AS LONG AS WE DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT ‘NO’ IS IN THEIR LANGUAGE!

A 10 year old can't consent to anything legally, right?

Yes. Still…….

I wasn't joking. Huge swaths of Europe are already gone, either no-go zones where the police don't operate or areas under complete sharia law.

jihadwatch.org/2014/01/uk-murders-rapes-honor-killings-fgm-going-unreported-in-sharia-no-go-zones

he is an inbred sandnigger.
Those little things like "compassion" "Impulse control" and so on are lost on them.

Wait wait wait

You're saying you can fuck a 10 year old boy if he consents?

That's right.
But we live in Clownworld now so anything goes.

Only if you belong to a violent group of people who are most known for rape and terrorism.

Is this a "It's legal where he's from, so it should be legal for him to do it here" sort of thing like how they legitimized the child brides?

Clown world.

Naa, its more "it's legal for him to do it because if we punish him his 700 million cousins might riot and burn down our stuff :("

Sandindus?

Yeah, but more violent less likeable.

sigh once again proved - women are the niggers of gender.

the SC is really dumb or austria has a really flawed legal system.

Where's the father?

I'd say it is really flawed.
as in "we are going to flat out ignore a whole bunch of it just to not get called raciss"
type of flawed.

Probably watching while his daughter gets fucked by the shitskin. Jesus Christ lads.

I didn't know Louis CK lived in Austria.

No joke, the Australian government killed him when they went to grab his guns.

Probably in jail for trying to prevent his daughters from fucking 30 year old "refugees."

I am scared of myself for not even being surprised at this point.

There's a difference?

Australians are the masters of shitposting.
While Austrians are the masters of cuckoldry.

Yes, it's still utterly insane and horrible, but I am just glad it wasn't a little Aryan boy.

You are being too hard on the poor tanned Austrian. Who here can honestly say they haven't had a "sexual emergency" and dragged off and anally raped a 10 year old boy?
I mean, how was he meant to know it wasn't OK?

The jew's created the Frankenstein, and it's out of their control at this point, or the jews are simply going in for the kill. They want to try and kill off all Europeans as quickly as they can before there was a chance of being ratted out again.

9 for shitskins because 'muh cultural relativism'

Congratulations, your son helped a migrant in desperate need of little kid asshole.

Kikes won WWII, imposed their kike system on Europe, disarming it, pushing Marxism in schools, pushing for non-violence and tolerance, "political correctness" etc. But this wasn't enough. There were other "conditions" imposed to European countries.

Germany is an occupied USA territory until 2099. All foreign gold assets of Germany are frozen until then. Austria and Germany are not allowed to unify ever again.
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-183232

The creation of NATO as a mean for the USA to occupy Europe under the pretext of "protection".

The creation of the EU, to centralize the power of Europe into the hands of internationalists, and to overwrite national laws that could interfere with their internationalist goals.

All in all, Europe lost both it's sovereignty and it's will to fight. Culture was destroyed or reduced to that of a "theme park", and it's value subverted. National identity is frowned upon, nationalism is demonized and mass immigration is the last nail in the coffin of Europe.

sorry mate you're the wrong skin color to do that.

Australia is an evil little country. First they take away everyone's guns then they stop defending people in the court of law. It's a free for all for criminals over there.

Austria looking to outdo sweden. Everyone involved in this deserves the rope. Hopefully someone murders this cunt and the court cant prove he didnt say no.

This.

thanks user, added to collection. Do we have any actual Austrians/Germans who can tell if this is being reported there and what reaction is? In the ZOG, I think the Jews might have actual trouble with civil unrest with this sort of thing.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

WOOOOOOOO

underrated comment, tbh

sickening

I'm pretty sure this sets an incredibly dangerous precedent in migrant rape cases, that is that you can simply claim to not understand the victim's verbal resistance.
Austrians can look forward to a lot more cases similar to this.

wew

no surprise here that shit isn't even part of austria.

That's literally the whole point of this ruling.

the kid that was raped was the son of a serbian refugee so it isn't as bad as it would be if it would have been an actual austrian

A ten-year old kid got assraped by a fucking sandcoon in a public pool.

HOW THE HELL COULD IT NOT BE AGAINST HIS WILL
HIS WILL DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, HE'S A CHILD AND CAN'T CONSENT ANYHOW

Jesus Christ. How can you even rationalize this shit to yourself? How is their sense of justice so perverted and smothered?

Austria sould be called Strya tbh :D Jawohl :DD

Jews.

The boy was from either serbia or kossovo I think

There's always a newfag or two…

No he's not, if somebody avenges him with brutal violence. The boy will know that it is unacceptable what the court did and he will forever remember that the only one who truly cared was some complete stranger with enough altruism to sacrifice himself for a kid unknown to him.

Someone, please kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness :^)

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR, IT WILL MAKE HIM STRONGER

I really hope some cultural enricher tries that at my local swimming pool, people in my village here would lynch him

I will post a current timestamped photograph of Assange if some user does this.

What a beautiful culture. What progressive person doesn't want their children or themselves raped by shitskins? I mean, come on, it's the current year!

The kid is a gypsy anchor baby from Serbia whose family "fled war" in the 90's.
Just sayan.

This forever.

Our traitors must suffer for the rest of their lives.

The kid probably liked it then.

Still a good excuse to lynch a dunecoon though.

Animals will be animals anons.
To any of you who wants to an hero who lives in Austria.. Kill the judge and kill the lawyers who defended the mudshit and the entire jury. Also the mudslime who did this.
Hang them all up in a public place. Strike fear into these fuckers

Still doesn't make it OK, and now there's a green light for this sort of thing to happen to ANYONE'S children.
Is case law really prominent in the EU?

I'm literally shaking in rage

When Holla Forums gets more outraged at rape than most feminists, something's wrong.

Would it be possible to find out the identity and location of this man to make sure he doesn't do it again?

fuck this earth

Holla Forums has been outraged at white countries getting raped by rapefugees since forever, Chaim.

I'd say that the only difference was that a boy was raped, but you know these leftist subniggers would apologize just as hard if the shitskin had raped a 10 year old girl.
Urge to kill rising, rising, rising… not falling… RISING

I've been thinking on how we're ever going to solve the damage of mass immigration.

We might need mobile gas chambers for this one.

whenever a sandnigger gets hurt (for acting out like a nigger, of course), a whole crowd of them riots.
meanwhile whitey is letting his children get raped, the jewish prosecutors let the rapists off the hook, and sits by watching.

dont you goys get it???
the kike prosecutors are throwing it in your face
raping your white kids is fair game
it's encouraged
they import millions of those goatfuckers for just that purpose
why wouldnt they?
whitey is taking it without reacting

So you're saying eurofags should rape shitskin kids?

Again.. Murder all these traitorous judges and lawyers and juries. Strike fear into merkel and her people. Until the german people stop protesting and start shooting they will continue being wiped out.

This.

Get the traitors first.

i'm saying that if eurofags had spare children i.e. an excess of young men this shit wouldnt be happening at all because anybody trying to rape or exonerate a rapist would get killed fast. I suspect eastern european nations who arent taking shit from shitskins nor kikes right now like poland and hungary are precisely the ones that have had a higher birth rate than other euro nations.
Look at UK, letting their daughters get raped, groomed, prostituted and exploited for years. Where's the reaction? Where the young men are: in oblivion.
Samewise, why are kikes so aggressive with their nutjob militiae and military? They actually have a high birth rate among orthodox families.

eurofags should exterminate the whole family of any shitskin hurting a white child
because that's how valuable we are and how shitty their value is

Does anybody happens to have dox on the judge?
Just curious about how he screams

and that's exactly what mobs of young men would do if the balance of power was in their favor
it's a force rapport, shitskins riot over one of theirs being rightfully apprehended and hurt
and they're right to do that, from a survival and conquest strategy perspective

I want this ride to end.

I went from depression to feeling nothing but anger over the last few years, I want bloodshed.
DEUS ASSIM O QUER

At least that story had a happy ending.

You are wrong. They are among the lowest.
Hungary also has about half million gypsies who breed like rabbits, so the real number is even lower.

there's a one generation lag, obviously

Only in burger land, we use continental law where the law is applied to every case individually, we do not have precedents.
Don't know what it's like in Bongistan, but they are different from the rest of us

DEUS ASSIM O QUER

just nuke australia already.
there's no hope

age of consent laws are racist, goy

only if your skin is brown or darker

Why are we not making the left go batshit on this story? Just tell them that getting rape convictions thanks to this will now be impossible.

Basically who ever gives enough money to a jew gets excused of their crimes. If you don't give enough money to a jew, a jew judge will sentence you to slavery and take everything you own. If you are a nigger your charges will get reduced no matter what unless you are exceptionally good at destroying society in which case you will be found innocent after giving a token some to a jew.

Welcome to the American legal system.

Even five years probation is too much for taking down some nigger that raped your kid. Should be zero punishment.

Kill yourself pedokike. You do not belong here, nor on this earth.

Rape has always been by and large ignored when the victim is male. Did you miss all the shilling for the concept of "rape only exists when a woman is the victim"? This is taking it to the next level, and it's disgraceful.

Fuck off reddit.

You will hang on the day of the rope.

the guy is still convicted of sexual assault/molestation of a child.
however, there is going to be a retrial where he is going to be charged with rape.
this time he could be sentenced to 15 years instead of only 6.
it's fine.

What?

better than nothing but still, wtf

people act like he was acquitted. he was not.
15 years in prison is one of the heaviest penalties in austria.

This, kek. As a male you're supposed to monitor consent like a heartbeat because the other person could withdraw consent at any time but if you're brown there are seriously no shits given about anything you do.

This boy is worth more than all the rapefugees in the world.

The victim was a gypsy.

Really? So why are people angry then?

Well, it could have happened to a white kid.

This is what happens when you don't have men in your country.

Weak europeans watch their children get raped then shitpost online about how mad they are.

Better react now and not when it happens to someone worth anything.

1) People didn't know
2) It sets a precedent. They probably wanted a non-white child to gyp the people into accepting this situation.

Easily.

Yes, you're right. Action and Europe don't seem to have seen each other since the early 20th century though.

Did you dipshits even read the article?

Not like he is walking free, the issue with rape claims is that the law is specifically designed around male on female rape, the child assault case is still there but since he was a boy he very well could have have wanted to get ass fucked by a sand nigger. 100% bullshit but when you have the laws written with women in mind this is what happens. Male rape isn't really that big of a deal in comparison in the view of the law.

Personally I say drag him out and hang him out front. Since if he has no control over his sexual urges now at age 20 it'll only get worse. Better off just getting rid of the shit stain

I'll bet 100 Deutschmarks that if this poor kid manages to avoid becoming a homo or a molester himself, he'll still end up doing drugs and committing suicide later on. I hope the diversity was worth it, Austria.

Uh, what kind of good dad ends up in jail, leaving his kid to be raised by a solo mum?

An absent Dad is always a bad dad. He let his petty revenge fantasy further destroy his kids childhood.

Hungary was right again!

If you leave it to the "law" to distribute justice, you might aswell wait forever.

still a "mistake" though tbh

citation needed

citation needed

This might be assuage trolling.

Take a look at his mother.
archive.is/nXyRF

Thank you for correcting the record (no sarcasm edition).

Now on the other point, the article does not state that the rapist will be retried.

DEUS ASSIM O QUER

Grab the name of those jews in the defense, and the tribunal and make Austria great again.

That's not true, the rape-paragraph doesn't mention gender at all:

"A second trial for the rape is expected to take place next year, but the attacker is likely to remain in custody until then."
at the end of the article

Not in the Daily Mail article.

in the archived one from the op it absolutely does say so.

Nah, he was Serbian

Genuinely, unironically, kill yourself
If you don't kill the man who rapes your child you don't deserve to live yourself.

Okay, I didn't realize this was a different article.

Not as bad as we thought then because there's a high probability he will be punished at the retrial.

DEUS ASSIM O QUER

dog bless ameriga ::–DDD

so isn't being charged for pedophilia? i mean it's still child abuse even if its "consensual" right?

that is the most horrifying gore i have ever seen.

traitors should hang from the highest of trees for the whole world to see.

Also, this is coming from a Marine Corps grunt who has seen some shit in my day.

Maybe the little boy is gay user, don't be such a bigot!

This combined with fag acceptance is going to be a nightmare for all of us. Just make sure you guys remember to
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

If the rapist was not White he would be in jail forever.

Even if he was gay that doesn't mean a fucking sand nigger has the right to rape him.

Nice try pedofag, but the age of consent is for the country you're a citizen of no matter where you are in the world.

But even if he said "yes" it would still be illegal.
What the fuck is this hyper-kikery? Kalki can't come soon enough.

If this communist nigger lover judge did this in Burgerland, he would have set a precedent that nulls the age of consent in his state, maybe even the entire country and decriminalize statutory rape.
Western world is so fucked it's not even funny anymore.

It's fucked up beyond repair at this point. When I was growing up I couldn't imagine ever leaving my country. As it turned out, leaving my country was the only way to escape from everything that I hate.

Eastern Europe was damaged badly by Communism, but they were never forced by the USSR to accept mass third-world immigration, fag marriage, miscegenation or widespread (and encouraged) hard drug abuse.

The races of Western Europe will literally go extinct without Fascism and long-term wars drawn along ethnic lines. Even if we're lucky enough to get all that to happen, we'll still have to cull untold numbers of our own people that are too brainwashed to be saved.

CNN needs to burn on November 9th methinks.

Little boys can't be "gay", being "gay" is a social construct. Jews have made engaging in sodomy into this identity draped in rainbows with certain fashions and mannerisms.

People who have a compulsion to engage in homosexual behavior need to be re-educated, especially if it starts manifesting in childhood. But our jew-cucked society does the exact opposite, enabling degeneracy and shaming the voices of reason.

you know what whole crowds are great for? driving a truck through.
they started it.

That Father did the right thing, however what has to say is the sad truth of the situation today.

Really Austria get your shit sorted .. a "Sexual Emergency" .. Really? I mean fuck have you lot degenerated so far that the fact the kid was 10 means nothing?

Absolutely fucking disgusted.

This is just a matter of legality, the verdict has been quashed and not lifted and it doesn't read "not guilty" either, he's simply gonna have a new court case in which he will most likely be found guilty, calm your tits.

Shit skin still needs to hang.

Better just kill the judge then, and his entire family since they're jews as well.

Thread theme

That doesn't even make any sense. Also a lot of people have more than one nationality.

DEUS ASSIM O QUER

It's time.

Thinking of showing that to my commie "I'm With Her" grandmother…

That is beautiful

Flame throwers and lots of bullets user.. fuck the gas just shoot the vermin.

Right so the muzzie committed bestiality as well as kiddy diddling, the monster.

did you read the original source?
he didn't even get out of jail.
he will be put before another trial.
nice bait you massive faggot, stop memeing the rapefugees any worse than they already are, demoralization is not what anybody on the white side needs these days.

Dumb decision, but this is the courts decision, not the boy's, and certainly not strangers. Besides

We needs order and rights, otherwise things like these would happen

, and people would become victims of rumour and such, turning the West into some jungle tier thirdworld country.

When it comes to sex, not in Austria.

Context would have been nice.
Would do to kikes, sandniggers, spics, niggers, chinks, pedos of anykind with a smile on my face.

I'm not trying to ruin your narrative, but most people in places like the UK don't really know how deep the rabbit hole goes. They might know that sand niggers are dangerous and rapey, but until recently not many people knew just how bad it was. Ethnic crimes are either whitewashed or not reported and native crimes tend to be exaggerated.

Rotherham for instance is a very poor and deprived area with a lot of broken families where human beings literally just disappear through the cracks of society. That's a huge part of the reason the corruption can even take root. There are no young men in their lives to seek vengeance.

According to the austrian news the rape case was not overturned but some other case which he was also tried for.
He will also stay in jail till the trial.

kek

Pictures related is a german chick from a conservative family who, and I'm not shitting you, posted said pics with comments like "He is so manly" and "poor refugee, but he is my life now".

capped only the pics.

pic related is same as australia

What is it with the western world that makes some people completely clueless to the dangers of the world, what part of the brain gets shut down that make people do things like this despite the real world sending them ample evidence not to.
Oh well, Darwinism has to kick in with some of us sooner or later.

I swear to God, some kind of giant day of reckoning has to wash this world clean like Noah's flood. This shit can't continue.

Send women like these news articles about muslim rapes and swedish news stories. They'll deny it at first but you can shame them for downplaying the suffering of rape victims. Women obey the ones with the scariest rape stories thanks to schlomo and his nieces in women's studies spreading the "rape culture" meme. So once you tap into that you turn schlomo's tactics against him and turn women into the biggest advocate against muslim integration.

and 10 $ in bitcoin

Too much comfort, seriosuly the masses will read these storys and might feel angry about it then go watch niggerball and drink jewish estrogen liquid (beer) and forget all about it.

If we are to succeed we need to somehow destroy all these retards comforts. This is why I abandoned any faith in demcuckeracy the masses really are no better than cattle. I feel like a kike now

Shit happens here in Canada too, Do we have to start beating women and speak in a language that sounds like cats vomiting?