HELLCAT'S DEAD

Our all too long nightmare is over. Hellcat was not in the Marvel solicits for May and as Leth herself tweeted Kate Walker aka Lethcat is finally dead. In fact it seems there's a bit of a bloodbath with some of Marvel's lower tier books.

Other books missing and presumed dead: Gamora, Ghost Rider, Great Lakes Avengers, World of Wakanda, Iron Man and Power Fist, Deadpool and the Mercs for Money, Silk.

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026819&page=top/search/list?s_charaname_search_id=7373$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
global.rakuten.com/en/store/amiami/item/figure-026819/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD.

Too many. The fact they seem to let of let her go "on [her] terms" is either appalling in that let her keep going, or proof she got axed and they are indeed doing their own Rebirth later this year.

POST YFW

I'll take bullshit for 500 Alex

One down, several dozen more faggoty Marvel publications to go. Will The Unbuyable Wasp follow Hellcat down the shitter? I really fucking hope so.

Don't be a fool. This is proof of nothing yet. Wait and fucking see if they'll actually change it up before jumping the gun.

my face can't show all the emotion that I feel about this, so here is a music video.

What did she mean by this?

means

Probably means they're gonna attempt a petty 'fuck you' issue to end it all on.

FUCKING CALLED IT

Not having an #18 is strange though. I guess Marvel decided to pull the plug early.

You're guaranteed 12 issues for every new series, user, since that will be a years worth of comics.

Since this stuff is ordered months in advance, I assume Marvel expected Hellcat to stabilize at Squirrel Girl levels and ordered six more issues after the initial twelve, only to see it sink past the 10,000 mark.

LCS no longer has the money to waste on comics that don't sell.

ITT: We guess what will replace it.

Articles crying transphobia when?

Don't give them ideas now.

This.

Fantastic Four comic were all the characters are black and gay

it ends with black Susan Storm killing Trump

Why? This is as backwards pants on head as anything else plus they'll be loosing their libtard following.

Probably an X-Men comic. I expect a stronger focus on fanboy pandering from Marvel. They really can't afford the luxury of courting new markets after the failure of Civil War and DC ass fucking them with returnable issues.

So once again, a potentially great, experimental time in the medium is ruined by the incompetence of the mainstream publishers and the over saturation of low quality product.

At least we got Gwenpool and CAGE! out of this mess. 2005 here we come again.

Holla Forums here, glad something nice is happening to you guys at Holla Forums.

Witches can be good though.

It's a CWC-Mas miracle.

It's actually from a joke they made last year. It's not serious.

Though I wouldn't mind it. Black Panther is a cool idea that's wasted on some backwards ass fantasy of a nigger paradise that has the cure for fucking cancer.

More likely Franklin Richards will use his powers for gender and race bending. Stuff like he turns himself into a black kid, and discovers how there are Klansemen everywhere out to get him, or changing his gender and discovering that while he faces a lot of sexism he prefers being a girl instead of a boy. They might even form new Power Pack led by Moongirl.

Probably X-Men, like said. They appeal to both nostalgiafags and special snowflakes from tumblr. It's a win-win for Marvel if they play their cards right with the franchise.

They made that joke multiple times. Last one before that was Vaughn and someone else making it in early 2000s as an extra in their comic.

LOL

Not always.

Solo - 5 issues I believe.
Hyperion - 6
Prowler - 6
Nighthawk - 5
Foolkiller - 5

Of the current cancelled books, World of Wakanda and Ghost Rider both only made it to issue 6. I also forgot that Thunderbolts is mercifully cancelled.

They cancelled Ghost Rider already? I'm kinda not surprised give the fact it was fucking hijacked by Chulk and Buffy the Wolverine girl. Still sad though. I really liked Robbie. Thunderbolts was also okay for the two issues I read. Didn't keep up with it. I'd welcome a universal reboot or completely new line to follow right about now.

Nice would be Bendis bursting into flames. This is just a minor turd getting flushed down toilet.

Actually, Moongirl is joining a team in May. I'm certain it's to boost flagging sales.

True. Mainstream publishers apparently order their comics in packs of six for the trades, but it's rare to see a series cancelled at #6 or below.

Wakanda and Ghost Rider had the misfortune coming out right when the industry is suffering another economic crisis.

I hate everything about this lineup.

Ironically enough she still has that Spell on Wheels, witch comic she's still writing.

For comparison, DC has cancelled new comics at just 7 or 8 issues.

This lineup is cancer.

Calling it now, it has something to do with Trump, it's too tempting for her to let it pass.

2017 truly is the year of miracles.

Robbie was the only good character to come out of All-New All-Different fiasco and series didn't shit on previous Ghost Riders and was not preachy. It's a shame that book could not keep Moore for longer, because his art was absolutely great in Ghost Rider.

Don't big two comics normally end at issues 6, 12, 18, 24, and so on, because that's how many fit into TPBs? Will last 5 issues of Hellcat go uncollected and be lost eventually?

The art in the recent run wasn't too bad either but the problem lied with a complete lack of focus on anything. Robbie barely shows up. It's barely his book.

Tradd Moore.
Yeah I love his art, I read that thing just because of his art.

Hellcat Vol. 3 will collect 13-18. Maybe there's an exclusive comic for the trade of something?

2017 will be even better than 2016.

Is Luther Strode still going or is it done?

Reminder: Angela, Queen of Hel (aka Unsolicited Opinions on Israel) got canned at seven issues.

#makemarvelgreatagain

GLA storytime.

Try getting that on twitter. If they don't ban you immediately, you'll trigger so many cunts.

I won't be impressed until they intentionally hire a libertarian, centrist, or (of all things) conservative writer to do a comic. Only then will it be obvious that they don't give a shit about social justice anymore.

It could take a Trump reelection to get to that point, for them to realize that pandering to the left and hiring diseased skank feminists isn't something anyone wants.

Disney wouldn't let them publish anything related or mildly interesting about the X men because of Fox's rights I believe.

Wut? Since when this is a thing?

It's done, at least for the time being. Moore will draw new Venom comic with Eddie Brock. Other than that he is just drawing variant covers for Marvel.

Make sure to bring up Pearlmutter's association with Trump too, and point out hypocrisy of all these SJWs working for him. You could also bring up how Bendis and others defended Marvel, when SJWs wanted to attack company over Pearlmutter's donations to Trump's charity.

They could always shove in bunch of characters that Fox doesn't have rights to. That would make adapting story to films tougher for Fox, and mutant's popularity could be used to boost sales of Marvel's other books through cross-overs.

Wasn't it story timed twice already, or did Marvel renumbered their stuff yet again?

Since now. Big Bertha is problematic unless she's plus-sized 24/7

I was going to suggest just making new superheroes and new supergroups, but then I realized they tried hard to do that with their shitty ideology and didn't work well.

This was definitely storytimed before.

The X-men situation is confusing. They seem to NOT be phasing them out as the first new books announced were a bunch of new X-men related titles. So I don't get what the strategy is anymore. Maybe they realized they can't replace them with Inhumans because they can't write them well enough. So they're falling back on what people used to buy. Who knows. Personally I'd rather have the X-men and mutants be their own separate line away from the Marvel universe as a whole.

Is Tradd Moore the only artist not working on fag shit right now in MARVEL, or just flat out the only artists?

No idea, I just found this.

Kinda one of the only artists left.

hmm sounds suspicious, almost like their was a disagreement

don't forget Black Knight, Carnage (finale was shit though) and Conway's Renew Your Vows

pic

I accidentally picked up that "writers" Batwoman #1. I regret it

For a moment I thought the guy in the last page was Captain Marvel.

There is Moore, Gurihiru, and Felipe Smith. I think that Alex Ross has exclusivity contract with Marvel right now too. Tradd Moore was probably a replacement for Cho, after he decided to not renew with Marvel. Being able to sell books on art alone comes in handy when most of your writers are horrid.

Like fuck you did, you bitch.

FIRECOCK IS BEST YEAR!!!!

Everyone better buy a copy of that.

Hastings is a pretty decent artist, but I don't think Marvel hires him for anything other than writing (which he does fine).

I just hope we get a good Venom figure soon. One with lots of pose-ability and not made by Square.

since SJWs took over marvel comics

What is he working on?

Covers. Just covers.

Are you fucking serious?

Yes. That's all he's doing.

How the Fuck did it last this long?

They thought Hillary was going to win.

Whyd you reply to a picture of Kate Leth with the exact same picture?

fuuuuUUUUUUUU

Hopefully the character will prove itself an albatross and sink this ship.

I hope you're not being sarcastic, so I can give you the good news:
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026819&page=top/search/list?s_charaname_search_id=7373$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

'sure, you can finish on my face'

pfffffft

The clown lips bring down a bit but it's a step in the right direction. Also amiami is trash. I don't know how or why anyone uses it.

Shouldn't be too hard to touch up the lips if you're a stickler for aesthetics.

I linked Amiami b/c Hobby Search doesn't have it on their store, and Japanese stores usually have a better array of pictures than American ones. I shop at Amiami because their discounts are usually pretty good. Is there a better place to shop pricewise?

I'd be able to answer that if I knew how the settings even work for that site. I've found only like 2 sites that make it simple and obvious on how to change the price settings to match your currency.

Yeah, okay, Kate, keep telling yourself that when your comic was being outsold by fucking Squirrel Girl.

So she "leaves" the book and Marvel doesn't care enough to get a new writer and just ends it? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on "on our terms".

That is just awful. Why do they keep shoving in Moon Girl in everything?

So is that devil mask a mask or his face?

Oh they did it now
kate Leths yellow ass teeth will rot out of her drugged out maw

Are we supposed to know who any of those characters outside of Mrs Marvel and Moon Girl/Devil Dinosaur are?

Throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks.

Also shouldn't she be wearing a disguise? Does the "world's most smartest" character want to be found?

"O-oh, yeah?! W-well… I quit!"

The art is okay. The writing is just as garbage as the rest of it.

I had someone the other day try to tell me that Miss Muslim is great and that she's a brilliantly written character.

Comics dying is a good thing.

Ross is a commercial painter, not a cartoonist.

Because it was selling above 10,000 issues before November.

Storytime or shut up.

They've got people like J Scott Campbell who just do covers for them. In fact, Ross does mostly covers. Sequential art would take these people too long to produce and it's not really like there are good enough projects for it to be worth their time.

Really nigga? Miss Muslim is crap. Starts out okay but just gets cringy then boils to into political bullshit for Hillary. You'd have to be living under a rock to not know this.

Speaking of which, why isn't that being cancelled?

Nobody storytimes it, ergo I don't know.

How about you change that, faggot?

Why don't you go and search it out yourself you lazy faggot?

Because it's well above 10,000 in sales and is apparently doing very well in the TPB market.

You're the one bitching about it, cum guzzler.

The kill number is 20,000 not 10,000

Maybe five years ago. The bars been lowered considerably.

From what I could gather through analyzing the Comicron data, Marvel's kill number is somewhere around 8,000 - 8,500. Squirrel Girl is above that number and Hellcat was at the 8,500 mark in December.

Hellcat's cancellation lends more credence to my deductions. 8,000 - 8,500 is the Marvel kill number.

Someone's mad

I remember when ~50,000 used to be the kill number

If this is real Beyonder really needs to get rid of the subversive janitor he chose to help out. We've seen a lot of redwood tier bans lately.

Oh it's real

It's been that way since forever. This suddenly surprises you?

It's been that way since forever. This suddenly surprises you?

It's not spoonfeeding if your bitching about something and refuse to explain what you're bitching about.

The only issues of Ms. Muslim have been posted recently are her Civil War appearances. There's 34 issues of Ms. Marvel out there and this one is from TWO YEARS AGO.

For fuck sakes, if you're angry about a comic, post the fucking comic so we can get angry WITH YOU. If you can't manage that, keep your fucking mouth shut. Even the Red Skull fags manage to storytime their shit.

Explaining what you're bitching about /= storytiming it. The user in question already explained what he was bitching about
So you expect someone to be able to either find and torrent/otherwise download a file with all 34 issues in it, or else go to, say, Read Comic Online and save every issue of those 34 issues, page-by-page, all of which takes time, just so the handful of people who actually want to read it can sperg about how bad it is, when the fact that it's bad has been so clearly established? Fuck no. You want to read it so bad, you want it storytimed so bad, you do those things your bloody self. Don't expect other people to do it for you

What the fuck? When did this happen?

You bring it up, you post it. It's as simple as that. If you say Ms. Muslim was good, fucking story time it. If you say Ms. Muslim boils into Hillary crap, fucking post it. If you say Ms. Muslim is shit, fucking post it. Otherwise, you're just wasting everyone's fucking time by not giving context for shit.

If you're going to bitch about a comic without investing the time to actually POST THE COMIC ON A BOARD ABOUT COMICS, then whats the fucking point of bitching about it? It becomes no better than a set of damn jingle keys we have to take your word on, and frankly, I don't think you or any other user can tell shit from shinola. So fucking post the comic, you lazy welfare nigger, or get the fuck outta here.

Then why the fuck are you even here? Posting comics promotes discussion of comics, but apparently, you're not here for that.

So why are you here, user?

I am here to eat your boipucci.

I've seen this happens many times on work.

She gets no benefits but manages to stay on the high ground and act smug about it.

Context was given. You're bitching because user didn't want to go through the trouble of storytiming a comic that only you are interested in reading and only you couldn't be bothered to go find yourself.

There's not much discussion to be had here other than 'it's shit'

It's like "YOU DIDN'T WIN" while you kill yourself on a game.

Everytime I read this I always picture a female version of Moon Man instead of a black stronk independent brat.

then explain the squirrel grill and hellcat threads.

Honestly, man, it'd be easier to say you don't have it. Right now, you're making me think you didn't actually read it, and simply allowed /co to tell you what to think of it.

You mean the same threads that are filled with 'Oh my god why' and 'this is the worst thing I've ever read'? Those threads?
Of course I don't have it, I'm not the one you're asking to storytime it. I'm telling you it would be much easier for you to get it yourself

I will NOT post >mfw until she drops out of Vampirella.

Don't you just love it when these Social Justice Nazis take the one thing that defines a character just for the hell of it?

We really need a nickname for this guy. Anytime somebody questions the janitor's bullshit suddenly an "anonymous" shows up posting in the same manner defending him. The same thing happens in "waifu" threads before they are suddenly 404'd and the OP banned.

This place is way to small and slow to deal with this bullshit.

I thought she was no longer writing Vampirella. I mean Dynamite even dropped Margueritte Bennet.

Concern fag? I bet he was the same salty cuck that spended a whole time saging a thread asking if elves were niggers.

Confirmed for never been in a Hellcat thread.

Hellcat threads were enriching experiences. Not only did we learn more about the industry, but also the depths Kate Leth's pitiful existence. It made us better human beings.

I wonder how much crap can be equated to this guy. I got bitched at by some autist for telling someone to find a certain comic themselves instead of expecting to be spoonfed, especially since it can easily be found using a quick google search. I wanna say it's close to Powergirl autist but it goes beyond that. Call him Dictator user or some shit.
Why is this guy even still around? Isn't this the same janitor that got in trouble for deleting like half the board in a bitchfit?

Spoonfed troll seems more like him than "dictator" since he is demanding people give him info that he can easily find it online like anyone else.

What's that gif from? I always wanted to know.

The New Kids on The Block cartoon.

Eh, the only reason I say he's like this janitor/dictator user is because it wasn't so much him demanding to be spoonfed, but someone else. Someone was requesting a link to a download for a comic, I told them to google it and told someone else not to spoonfeed them, and some autist started bitching for the same kind of reason this fucking janitor always does: because he's got some faggy idea of a Holla Forums utopia where there's spoonfeeding everywhere and waifufags are burnt at the stake.

Kek.

is this the UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL one?

No you're thinking of Angela Queen of Hel. That was canceled way before.

Do you happen to have the other thread compilations, user? And some archive links, if it's not a bother.

global.rakuten.com/en/store/amiami/item/figure-026819/
Found it here, It's still sold by amiami but at the very least it shows the price in USD as well.

Huh, pretty cheap price there. Would've though it'd at least be in the hundreds. Maybe it's just on this site though. Thank you for this, user.

No problem. I guess since it's a figure and not a big statue or anything it's cheap. From my experience with the site shipping can be a bit more expensive since it's coming from Japan. They make you sign for it though and if nobody's home they hold it at the post office for you so at least for the price they don't just dump it at your door.

I wish Marvel would quit trying to bring Superman and Batman into the MU. It's always a fucking gong-show. The only time it was remotely interesting was the Squadron Supreme miniseries where they all became fascists. Well, and the nudey bits in the MAX series.

Are you able to post all of the Hellcat thread reactions? Those make me laugh like a hyena.

The Hyperion series wasn't too bad but there was a part that was very glaringly wrong because it made no sense with the continuity of the Squadron Supreme series. Nighthawk was just plain terrible. A waste of time with terrible "art" that tried to promote BLM. Happy to see it go.

I love how they tried to pander to SJWs with the first issues just being a guy slaughtering le evil white neo-nazi europeans. What would really be edgy would be a comic about I killing Muslim rapists in Sweden.

What would really be edgy would be him killing Swedes. He's the Foolkiller. Only a fool would allow Muslims into their country so they can rape and murder their citizens

Us Swedes are dying daily. Nothing edgy about that.

Revoltechs are generally cheaper than similar figures. Usually it's because they are either skimping on extras or detail. They focus on pose-ability over a clean sculpt, and that's pretty evident in the Venom. Not a loss for people who like to play with their figures, which is why I have more revoltechs than figmas.

Canadian, here. What you are, we are becoming thanks to Prime Minister 420.

I've suggested before that Marvel would do a lot better for itself by publishing a comic about Moon Msn instead. Hell, they love the clickbaity controversy shit, and Moon Man would give them all they could ever need in this age of special snowflakes.

Oh it's a revoltech? I see. The paint at least looks consistent.

Well, technically the benefit is that they can say they weren't exactly fired for their incompetence. It's pretty much the only way they could save an already-failing career.

I was going to say this. Sure, you don't get severance but on the other hand it might make it easier to pick up another job as there's no record of you being fired

Hey, I might be dying of cancer, but I'm doing it on MY TERMS.

She is already out, man. Paul Cornell is currently writing Vampirella.

It wasn't that he was a Nazi. The point is that for all the "he's cured and thus can help other people who were like him" stuff he immediately snaps right back into Foolkiller mode and kills him as soon as he sees the kid's a Nazi. He tries to help criminals/villains, finds out that they're still bad and just uses that as an excuse to keep killing people.

It's a damn good book and Bemis is easily one of the few new writers Marvel's brought in who's proven they deserve to be there. He should've been writing Generation X over an ex-colorist.

Wait a second this fucking name is familiar
He is the same fucker who wrote that SJW Crossed comic isn't he?

Never post again.

You too

Foolkiller 3, the first one with his own series, was an equal opportunity destroyer. He killed anyone who was a shit, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, creed or colour. Hookers with AIDS, racist cops, guys who throw puppies from moving cars, wife beaters, skinheads, muggers, a preacher who stated he couldn't be racist because he was black, children who were raping cyclists, their parents for standing by and letting them do it, Kurt Gerhardt CLEANED UP.

How times have changed.

Did he? The only other thing I know him for is the Worst X-Man Ever mini which was a really fun non-canon book.

Foolkiller's handler in the mini turns out to be a criminal ex-SHIELD agent who's using Greg to bump off other criminals and villains. Said ex-SHIELD agent is also a homo in a relationship with a black man. Greg blows his brains out with barely a second thought.

It's not overtly political. It's a book about a guy with a mental illness/addiction who thought he conquered it but whose life is falling apart around him as he falls off the wagon and slips further and further into his vice.

Waifu threads are garbage, fag.

Got some screen shots from Nighthawk we can all bitch about?

I think the other characters are Karnak from the Inhumans and Daisy Johnson/Quake. Regarding Daisy Johnson she was around during the Secret Invasion but they've begun pushing her recently due to the Agents of Shield show and the character being in the show.

Why is Carl in a Marvel comic? Still what you describe sound awesome user. I'll check it out.

Sounds like the pussy ran out of lives . . .

Protip, Kate: You're white.

Was a young B. Garrison involved in this?

pick one.

She's probably a kike.

I could be wrong but she doesn't feel sneaky enough.

Fuck man I just said Kamala Khan is a shit character who is poorly written. I never mentioned a fucking comic book, I mentioned a character.

I've read some of it
it's bad
also just use that comic site that's linked to kiss cartoon and determine for yourself if a MODERN marvel book is any good

how new are you

yes. yes he is.

He's the same spoongoon that's been shitting up threads for ages.
I'd say filter and report but he seems to be a janitor, or at least in with one.

EVERYBODY SING!

Another halfchan refugee or just retarded?

Tonight, while you're asleep, I'm going to break into your house and sodomize you with your own shoes.

Hopefully he has combat boots.

I need a webm pronto!

Holy shit, how many fucking issues those things got anyway? Like 5 each?

I don't know, if the E. Asians are still around Jetpacks might come about even without white people.

What the fuck?

The thing about the covers kinda confirms how Kate can't do her fucking job. From what I've seen in interviews and artbooks, editors tell the artist in charge of the "main" cover the idea of the story and so they proceed to make something more or less inspired by it. With variants there should be more freedom, I guess.

I see nobody except one good user has uploaded Holla Forums's Hellcat's threads. I'll upload what I have to celebrate, tho I'm afraid they stop at issue 11 because the guy doing them dissapeared or stopped doing it. Sad.

issue 6 is when all hell broke loose in terms of the deviantart tier art

and that's it. I really enjoyed those threads.

After reading Hellcat, I can't hate Kate Leth. She's so utterly pitiful that she's beneath such an emotion. Her own toxic egotism prevents her from realizing how sad and broken she is.

Hellcat is like the memoirs of a coke addict that just won't get help.

We need a final one

I wonder if you can use it as evidence for the police

You know what, I actually feel the same.
It's a shame that lighthearted comics for all audiences can't be made because the SJW, deviantart and tumblr plagues. I don't think there's something inherently wrong with making a cutesy teen Hellcat with pastel colors and everything. But the way this is presented… it just hurts.

that's the irony of life, user. In order for something to be good… it has to be well made.

Damn, I wish I read/posted in those original Hellcat threads more.

I don't know if this is a bizarre coincidence but I remember a twitter post from that Noelle Stevenson woman Nimona creator and friend of Kate about how all she wanted for a superhero comic was something like the characters just sit around at a coffee shop and just talk. Leth's Hellcat appears to be the closest that will ever happen and showing why the idea (and it's execution) is just horrible for superhero comics.

That's a pretty common line of thinking I've seen among SJWs like Kate Leth and their ilk, they all have a very similar "I totally like superheroes but I wish they had less superhero stuff in them"

You could probably make an entire list of Tumblrina writers currently working in comics who have made similar statements on Twitter.

Is it just the awful art or am I supposed to be seeing something else?

Reminder that Kate Leth is literally worse than Hitler

One of the things that really bothered me about the comic was how much of it was just Leth blatantly self inserting as Patsy throughout the whole fucking thing.

The story about the bed bugs, something that happened to Kate, the way she wanted to spend every single panel showing Patsy and her friends sitting around in a cafe drinking coffee and talking, the constant references to shit that Leth likes, even the way Patsy dressed made it blatant as fuck.

where's the edit user i couldn't find it

let's be clear, I too like those scenes, they can help with exposition and to further character development

What Leth, Stevenson and tumblr fail to realize is that it cannot happen every issue. Those moments of relax must be sparse and far between to contrast the action and drama of the superhero job. However, when nothing happens in your comic, scenes like those are like staying in bed all day, it sure is cozy, but unless something has happened before to justify it, it gets boring.

It was a self insert

Again, that's Leth's egotism. She apparently can only write about herself. This is why Hellcat readers feel they know a lot about her.

Like Hellcat #10 for example. Instead of learning an important lesson about herself, Patsy says fuck that and ignores issue. This stark 180 on standard character drama suggests that Leth apparently has a phobia for self-reflection.

Leth as she sees herself, not as she actually is.
That is, unless Patsy fucked some married guy with cancer

Soooo, did this dude's wife know about Kate fucking her husband or is Kate so retarded that she actually made art about it where the wife would've been able to find it?

Thanks, user.

Don't be silly, user! Only a psychopath would… do… that.

Kate's the kind of bitch who would call during the funeral and say "This is Kate, Kirk's friend. I'm sorry, but I can't live with this lie any longer: Kirk and I were lovers! Whew! I feel so much better, don't you?"

Makes you think, doesn't it? I wonder if Chelsea Cain has ever had an affair, then killed the guy to avoid the awkward morning after.
Look into her eyes. THERE IS NOTHING

shit, user, you're right. I've seen plenty of crazy eyes before, but chelsea's are more creepy. they send a chill down my spine into my heart.

The artist apparently forgot to give Wolverine hips. Shit, say what you will about John Byrne but at least the man could draw properly.

You know what's even funnier is that a while back on the Hellcat threads a good Hellcat comic was storytimed there as well. It took place during the first Civil War and had Patty dealing with some weird Inuit witches to get their angsty emo daughter back. The whole thing was actually pretty funny.

She fucked a married, middle-aged office worker. I honestly doubt the guy's wife has ever been in a comic shop or even heard the word "tumblr".

I have a 70's Defenders issue with Hellcat in it… but I also live in Japan, where blatant prostitutes solicit at train stations, mafia involvement in construction and banking isn't even a secret and CP was only made illegal last thursday… but pirate a comic and fuck me, are you in for a world of hurt.

Does this mean loli and shota is illegal there now?

Nah, only the real thing is illegal. And "nonude" also remains legal. But selling them both at 7-11 does strike me as a bit much.

I think it's convenient. Probably awkward to ring up though.

What a thin-skinned faggot this spoongoon is.

Do they come knock on your door if you read a thread that has a storytimed comic in it? Or are agents only dispatched if you happen to make those posts?

Is it only when it comes to manga, or foreign stuff as well? Did anyone got locked over Unbeatable Squirrelgirl or Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose?

Somewhat tagentially related, what do Japs think of/know about American and European comics?
Going off of references in media and pictures from their comic book stores, they seem to be only aware of capes and Hellboy when it comes to American shit, but have more knowledge of European books. Is that right?

Then again she also mentioned "jealous girlfriends" in the same sentence as her cancer boyfriend for one Tweet.

Which somehow makes Kate even more despicable if she trivialized someone's marriage by referring to their wife as a mere "girlfriend"

What the hell did they do to Vampirella!

They kinda fix her look in the new series.

She's not fixed until she's buck naked or damn near!

What's really terrible is that I wouldn't be able to give Kate Leth advice on how to do it differently. I don't mean that I couldn't come up with better ideas and writing, I mean that some level of self-insert is not actually a bad thing. "Write what you know," is the old axiom, and we've seen plenty of the greats have done the same. Even stooping to literally putting themselves in the comic, like Animal Man comes to mind.

But the difference is when they do it, it's fascinating. Whatever you may think of Alan Moore or Grant Morrison or whoever, these are deeply interesting people and it's easy to imagine spending all night listening to their ideas on magic and memes and the collective unconscious in a bar over a few beers. These are the topics that interest them so when they put that passion onto the page it makes for very very engaging comics.

Kate Leth is just a dull, shallow person. So following the same rule of "write what you know" results in dull, shallow comics. Her problem isn't using yourself and your own life as the wellspring of your ideas, it's that in her case that well is bone dry because her life is so meaningless.

Nice dubs. Not japanese, but I know of plenty of japanese artists who are in love with Euro stuff. For some reason it seems more "familiar" to them, or at least it was like that in the 80s. Hayao Miyazaki loved Moebius.

And also, from what I've seen in older mags, manga and anime became popular more quickly in Europe than America, since the heavy doses of sci fi, violence and erotica suited well the Adult comics scene there.

kate leth is writing what she knows, the problem is that she doesn't know anything.

I don't have any issues of Ms. Marvel to storytime. Here's the next closest thing, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

I hate Ms. Muslim, but fucking seriously.

Someone asked for proof that Ms. Marvel was bad.

You are saying Ms. Marvel must be good because of the source of negative reviews. Is this an argument?

And if feelings become hurt over pictures of posts, don't bury it deep down inside. Hysteria and suffering is best when displayed openly for everyone else to see.

A trump comic? What's the source of this

Reminder the worst thing ever for Kate Leth is Walt Simonson getting recognition.

this is Hitler's? fuck, dude knew how to draw. And he was rejected from an art school? Fucking modernists, i swear

Blonde Jesus lol.

I've heard people claim that the guy and his wife had an open marriage but never seen any actual proof of it.

Just imagine what he could have accomplished if he went to art school instead

I don't have the comic saved with me, but it was one where he was surrounded by supervillains from child cartoons like Aku, Jafar, Robbie Rotten, the Texan old dude from Simpsons and the like.

Dunno if it was a full comic, but here's the image in question

Got the tweet?

Who's Walt Simonson?

this is basically a liberal's understanding of the world.

a children's cartoon. they can't comprehend anything beyond that.

Never fails to amuse me.

Kill yourself

This appears to be the entirety of her tweeting the word "Coffee". Maybe it was a retweet by her of someone else?

Nah.

basically this

Lower right is I.M. Meen, the duck is Flintheart Glomgold.

I remember asking this a few months ago and some user said, the wife did know, but obviously there is no way to prove that. And if even if you were to contact the wife, would Kate's tweets be archived/not deleted? While this evidence of Kate's tweets does exist , anyone defending Kate would claim it's Photoshopped.

They sound pretty right about there being a massive difference between am white American woman converting to islam and a woman who grew up in a real muslim culture.

Who's the Doc Brown lookalike in the lower right behind Jafar? And is that supposed to be Scrooge McDuck in the lower left or another Disney duck? Because Scrooge may be cheap because he likes having wealth but not spending it, doesn't mean he's an evil character.

Well, damn. Maybe Kate? Jess Fink? Maybe Noelle in 2015?

I dunno, that's as far back as Twitter's advanced search went. I tried both from: to: and mere mentions and couldn't find anything similar.

I mean, there's some reasons why people would delete their own tweets (in picture related, Kate definitely didn't go silent during this week judging from the overflowing mass of tweets in the to: category), but if it was just Noelle talking about coffee and comics I doubt that's what happened there.

she deleted most of her tweets around a year ago to prevent that kind of searches

Hitler's art showed some serious potential tbh. Too bad he went on to become a permanent boogeyman instead of a memorable, yet disturbed artist like van Gogh

But it's the most fun kind of searches. You get to see them cheery and bouncy and jubilant and then, suddenly, not.

how bad did it sold?

I.M. Meen

This is why screencapping her tweets was popular for a while.

That's Flintheart Glomgold, not scrooge, he wasn't evil but just a rival who wanted to best Scrooge, he was kinda of a dick tho.

And he was South African originally before Ducktales switched him to Scottish because apartheid was a thing going on at the time.

This is a textbook case of someone being so fucking miserable and self-loathing that they try to cover it up with snark and bitter sarcasm.

Ha, what show is the WEBM from?

China, IL. Show is a kind of a mixed bag overall.

Here's an alternative ending

Honestly, sounds like a lot of Kate Leth's shitty writing is to get more life experience.

Honestly, I'm surprised Kamala never changes her physical look as a superhero. She could change her skin to white or blue and do some creative things yet all they use is a fist. Then again Marvel seems to not care about secret identities anymore.

Honestly, I never really took Vampirella too seriously, given that she was running around in a damned swimsuit with a collar. I wouldn't have minded a new look for her (I mean, I love tits, but it really was camp as hell). The problem comes into it when these numb cunts make it about themselves and their neuroses and start injecting feminism into it instead of just saying "Hey! We've tricked out Vampirella's look to make her more badass!" or similar. People might still reject it, but it would be for aesthetic reasons instead of "LETH, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

But of course, we can't have THAT, can we? Everyone's got to virtue signal to their lesbian girlfriends from college, right, Kate?

Why hasn't she killed herself, Holla Forums? What could she possibly have left to live for?

That only works when the writer actually knows something.

you could have just posted a page of it

this is good tho

Is it me or does the author of muslim ms marvel look like she has really bad plastic surgery. Something about her face looks off like its very waxy.

Originally she could completely transform her body, like when she appeared as 90's Carol Danvers, and she was malleable enough to heal even gunshot wounds… thinking about it, she was basically on par with a symbiote user or Alex Mercer from the Prototype games. They toned down her power level to stretching and mass shifting, probably because they wanted to keep her small scale, but that's difficult when someone can shrug off pretty much any armament a non-super will have.

Well this explains why hellcat lacked zero heroic qualities and the comic focused on solving HER problems.

Scrooge was all about circulation. There was an early cartoon of him explaining that to the triplets, even saying that everything in his vault isn't the same as it was yesterday, and it won't be the same tomorrow because its being circulated. He fully follows the 'spend money to make money' mentality.

As seen starting at 11:15 here.

Don Rosa had a bit where Scrooge believed in "trickle-up" economics (pun on Reagan's "trickle-down" idea). Scrooge would pay his nephews for work around the mansion, and they'd most likely spend it at one of the many shops he owns in town, thereby earning back that money and covering the overhead of the boys' purchase, thus gaining even more money.

Makes more sense than trickle-down economics honestly

It seems like there he'd come out ahead only if the value of the housework done outweighed the unit cost of whatever it is they bought. Or if their buying it influenced others to buy more of it.

Nobody believes in trickle down economics. Its a term made only to insult capitalism.

Its a really simple thing: People with money invest in shit. That shit creates more jobs and thus more money.

What you've described is trickle-down economics
It's not capitalism it's global corporatism. The tax breaks typically only benefit the top 10% of corporations. If you started a business you would probably not make enough income to qualify for such tax benefits and the richest corporations would have no cause to invest even more money in job creation and other things if they're receiving even greater returns on whatever size amount they're already investing.

Flint is basically Scrooge without his moral compass. While Scrooge will scrimp, save, wheel and deal. Flint will instead Bribe, Steal, Commit Fraud and Hire Goons to get what he wants.

New thread when ?

Fair enough. At least you have the common decency to know that Capitalism isn't corporatism. Im for tax breaks for everybody. Not corporate welfare.

It's sad ain't it? Up until the last 50 years or so if that, when people wanted to make allusions and metaphors when arguing things they would bring up the classics; the great orators, historians, writers and figures of Greece and Rome. This was part of the liberal arts education that existed for centuries. It was why people studied history and the classics.

Now liberal arts education focuses on transsexual latin@ studies and the only allegories anyone can make are to stories about gay wizards written by a woman who could've gotten a job but instead decided to have the taxpayers subsidize her writing dream.