Alright. I think Wikileaks has been compromised and O'Keefe sounds like he's going to an hero

HABBENING

First you have this tweet from Wikileaks:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789574436219449345

Then you pic related this:
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789567429554954240

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ftpV6
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Harrison_(journalist)
archive.is/MpunB
archive.is/gwxrW
archive.is/Ds5Hc
twitter
archive.fo/KN9A2
archive.is/f0XQW
archive.is/wrYCc
youtube.com/watch?v=6_bVVAVwfSQ
archive.org/download/WikiLeaksInsurance2016
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789629720509939712
archive.is/xkXOB
archive.is/PKywT
eastbaytimes.com/2016/10/21/dublin-school-board-member-linked-to-wikileaks/
archive.is/PEX3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, there's no evidence that Assange is compromised so shut the FUCK up with your disinfo. If you aren't capable of rational thought, don't fucking post.

Also, IMO these leaks while the content is good the way they went about them was total amateur hour shit. Constantly announcing what you have and when it's going to be released. Plain retarded. After the debate, O'Keefe was doing interviews with press saying, "We have recordings of phone calls between Creamer and the White House coming next week." I mean what did you think they were going to do? Pat him on the back?

Kill yourself, shill.

is O'Keefe a proffesional LARPer?

BUMP

This thread:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58omag/alert_alex_jones_says_okeefe_is_in_trouble_has/

on plebbit is claiming that Infowars has the deadman's switch and all the info from Project Veritas. Which is slightly troubling, if true. But then again, it's Alex Jones.

It really is a fucking strange tweet.

He's probably alive though.
The DDoS attack is almost definitely a DNC false flag to blame Russia once again while making it harder for people to get information.

Have a pic m8

Fuck off back to reddit, or provide evidence, you worthless piece of shit.

==There's already a thread,
several hours old,
on this very subject.

Read the catalog instead of filling it with duplicate shite, thanks.

Yes, don't worry. We won't look into it any further, fellow goyim.

This tbh fam. Between pic related and basically handing validation of the "russia is behind everything!" narrative on a silver platter to the media, it's obvious

Wouldn't it be in CTR's interest to make us believe WL is compromised?

But user, he didn't release the "October Surprise" that only Jonestein said he would and that he never claimed he was going to.

That would be a short con with small payoff. They're going for the long con. Rather than just wipe wikileaks off the face of the earth (because they know that would draw validation and make them look like martyrs) they pretend they're still okay, even though it's been taken over by ZOG.

They are now free to subvert everyone THROUGH wikileaks from this point in time moving forward. For example, what if they decide to fabricate some fake emails that make trump look like a criminal? People trust wikileaks because they've had a 100% truthful record for a decade now.

I think he did that so people would know about him. If he dies suddenly it'll look incredibly suspicious, the way he's set it up. If he released everything silently and he died, nobody would notice.

There's no evidence he's hasn't compromised, faggot. You have the US pressure the embassy to cut off his connection to the world and then we don't hear or see him since. His twitter account has obviously been put in someone elses hands, we don't know who, but the tone and information being relayed from the account is extremely suspect. There's more clues something has gone wrong than not.

Not to mention okeefe doesn't sound too good right now. Stay safe.

forgot pic

Evidence. Now.

Did you seriously just try to use this as an argument? This is leftist tier, how fucking stupid can you be? Anyone can make any claim at all, but with no evidence the claim is worthless.

Just face it shill, your warmonger queen is being exposed for who she is.

Basically, you believe that assange is fine, despite no physical proof.

Evidence. Now.

this is what has happened

Assange is dead and Wikileaks has been posting (and deleting) some very strange things. Last nights anti-Trump message was archived by some anons here before they deleted it.

Bump. You know something is up when CTR is out in full force like this.

Bump.

That's not a wikileaks person tweeting, asking people to not be Bad Goys? That's an alphaber soup either asking them to say that or worse

I'm sure Assange is fine.
he's a goner

Not if it really is.

Where is the evidence that wikileaks has been comprised? They are still releasing emails, if they are indeed comprised DOJ/FBI is doing a terrible job of it.

You talk like a libshit. You can just scroll up and see if user did or not. I bet "you're literally shaking" and "you can't even right now" huh?

Referring to trump as a pied piper candidate is referring to an email where the dems list him as someone they could easily beat.

Why would WL put out a tweet saying they have supporters doing DDoS attacks across America? It's like they're screaming "yes American't Gov't, please have some validation of your Russian hackers narrative"

If Assange is okay, why doesn't he go out to his balcony or have anyone visit him to confirm he's still alive and in the embassy?

Or just peak out of the window.

And there were also emails where they were saying that they should stop underestimating Trump.
Everyone in the media thought Trump was a joke candidate from day 1. They thought he'd fizzle out in a week or two. Then by the first debate. Then by november. Then they said he would be finished before Iowa. Then they said it was all ogre after he didn't win Iowa. Then they said he would never get the nomination. Etc etc etc. They've been making the mistake of dismissing him as "a clown" for over a year now.

We are looking for proof.
There's enough things to tip you off in the related threads.
Look at this for example.

Not gonna spoonfeed you more.

The DDoS comment is probably a joke but at the same time, that along with the other tweets seem out of character for Assange and all it would take to stop all this buzz is to post a timestamped photo or video yet they refuse to do it. In the end, either he is dead and the twitter compromised or some idiot/asshat intern is running the twitter now and acting like a nitwit. At the very least, someone should let Assange know (and get rid of) the asshat running the twitter.

Remember when we thought Hillary was dead and using a body double? For now, let's just stay calm and try to wait for something more substantial.

Are you fucking serious? What happened to a video a day?

https ://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/789318989675724800
archive.is/ftpV6

bump

He's released like 2 videos today.

The releases are automated so I'm under the impression the main site is fine. The nature of the twitter is in question as is Assange's state. I still think Assange should give some sort of visual proof via timestamped picture or video (preferably the latter). At that point, it will be obvious that he is at least alive and that the weird shit with his twitter is an asshat intern being stupid and larping due to his or her newfound role.

Just like they did a terrible job of running that CP den on TOR for over a month. They more than doubled the membership and greatly increased their CP stash.

You keep the op running like normal. Trust me the releases are slowing down and it is just more rope to release fake info just before election day against Trump.
As long as they can make enough voters swing or stay home she will win.

Sage isn't a downvote, CTR. This isn't reddit.

And then you get shilling like this anytime this is discussed in any capacity, the same thing that CTR or shills do when they are trying to suppress anything. Might as well just state: stop your inquiries.

It's an advantage for them to keep running it and release emails that aren't all that damaging while starting the process to discredit wikileaks

This is what worries me. The twitter has recently tried to make Trump seem like controlled opposition without any proof save an e-mail taken out of context (while ignoring the other e-mails that show Trump is legit and causing Hillary to worry). If they weren't doing that, there wouldn't be an issue.

You sound like ctr or a reddit faggot. This is a duplicate thread see

Enjoy your permaban faggot. Mods here aren't 4cuck trash. CTR gets the axe harder than anyone..

It's be pretty retarded for Assange or his people to joke about being behind the DDoS, especially at a time where the Left's narrative is to dismiss WL as being Russian propaganda.

Look at the logic of those tweets. First tweet blames his supporters and second one blames obama/gov. The third is just reckless aggressive rethoric. This is not Julian Assange or the Wikileaks team tweeting. These tweets are meant to destroy and disqualify WL. It does not fit their style. WL is compromised. Julian is kill or taken.

Oh I agree. That's what is bothering me. It is very out of character, especially for Assange. Posting Fox News poll and now Hannity is interesting as well.

Just report the thread or fuck off.

It's the lain faggot, he's gonna dump lain images until the thread is full and the mods probably won't do a thing

Why?
We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Do you have any idea what is at stake here? Worst case scenario means this is the pivot that decides if humanity is wiped out or not.
Are you that afraid of being proven wrong that we should disregard this responsibility?
Makes about as much sense as not using a seatbelt because it's likely you're not gonna have an accident.

DON'T WORRY GOYIM!

The Filterman and one of his BIG GUYS said they HAVE the deadman switch.

kek

Agree, wikileaks doesn't joke when it plays into media narrative, and it doesn't make threats that also play into that narrative. Assange is likely captured or killed.

What kind of idiot announces who the deadman switch is.

this tbh

here's a downsage for (You)

I swear to fuck, if he shat the bed on this…

They are clearly going to use wikileaks credit to publish fake info on Trump, hence why Hillary jokingly told people to check out the coming leaks. Until then they'll continue to do what you just said minus the discrediting.

Yup. As far as I'm concerned, Assange is dead until proven otherwise. It'd be incredibly easy for him to just show evidence of existence by taking a timestamped photo or making himself physically visible to outside the embassy. But he's not.

Finally Assange is dead, finally.

Now that deadman switch can go off and the world can burn.

What's even more concerning is that people have been trying to push old videos and pictures of Assange in attempts to prove his well-being

He's been dead/gone for a couple of days now. I'm starting to think that they've handled the deadman switch.

I guess we'll know monday.

If we're lucky the keys will be released and hell will break loose.

There are multiple threads up on this topic but this one seems to be the most active right now so I'll paste this here (from this thread ):

Spam twitter with #RIPASSANGE. Two possibilities:

1. Assange is alive and they post a photo -> Problem solved

2. It makes normies realize he is in Gitmo or the Atlantic Ocean.

Exactly. And while this sort of talk would normally be written off as tinfoil, the leaks and the circumstances of his disappearance make it completely reasonable.

We know what ZOG is trying to do. They seek to:
1. discredit WL by having their twitter post heavily partison taunts and stuff that can be construed as them being puppets of russian hackers. The idea here being that whatever they write can be dismissed because they're just out to get Hillary.
2. further discredit WL by assuming direct control and putting out new "leaks" that can be proven false. ZOG media will spend hours on stories showing that the newest WL leaks (that they themselves put out) are false, and this will be used to dismiss everything from before.
3. Also put out fake leaks that implicate Trump as being unlawful and/or corrupt in an attempt to level the playing field and make him look just as bad
4. Quietly take out Assange by making people believe he's still around. If they publicly took him out, it would validate WL and everything Assange released. It would build momentum for WL by turning Assange into a martyr. Not what ZOG wants. Better to have someone quietly disappear while everything thinks he's still around.

Good idea. We know what ZOG is up to (see: ). Because we have foresight, we can try to intercept and foil their plans. Getting people to question where Assange is would be a good start. Anything else we can do to dismiss the inevitable fake leaks that will be released later?

If the jews gassed Assange there's nothing left, not even a hair.

From info I'm getting around, wikileaks is compromised and has been since assange's internet was cut. Probably most of the people involved are dead or arrested. Entire wikileaks organization might be gone.

They're trying to shill right now to stop people questioning wikileaks leaks - they will continue to trickle out some more stuff, but nothing damning and will accuse anyone of being suspicious of current and future wikileaks stuff of being a shill themselves.

They're keeping it running along to catch anyone they might've missed in the first go, who still has stuff to release per the regular schedule.

We'll then see wikileaks release something perhaps "damning" perhaps not, that will quickly be proven false, and then the media will run a 24/7 shill campaign to destroy wikileaks' credibility.

If the emails in their entirety don't make it out within the next week - they're never getting out.

the good guys have probably lost, again.

This is another one of those things that an idiot will set his mind to believe it, and absolutely nothing will change his mind, he'll also keep posting until he gets a following, so they'll keep posting for him until Holla Forums turns on yet another anti-hillary person / website / whatever.

/r9k/ here ok i have question for you
What is a deadman switch and how do i trigger one, i'm personally contemplating suicide since i'm suffering a lot with depression and want my family know through some sublimal message it would be cool end i feel.

Thank you for Collecting The Record.

How often did Assange make public appearances or show up in photographs online (before he went offline)? Anyone know what the average # of days might be?

just write a note, jesus.

Circumstantial evidence says he is compromised. And all he need to do to prove he's not is taking a picture with a timestamp, or walking to the balcony or to a window to show the world he's still there.

It's incredibly easy for Assange to dispell this fiction. And yet he hasn't. This is highly suspect and it's safe to assume he's gone. If he's not, all he needs to do is show his face.

Why hasn't this brazilian moron been banned yet.

It might be muh PR by Assange though.

Vs

That doesnt matter, there's been enough chaos about the lack of his status for him to go out of his way to take a photo.

Notes are too normie tier i feel.
So how do i go about setting up a deadman switch.?

we have anyone who can test them?

Shill, filter + report

Remember that blonde from the wikileaks press conference? Anyone know her contact info? She should be able to confirm Assange's status.

The point about bragging is to make yourself as public a figure as possible precisely to make it not worth killing you. He's being as loud as possible as a safety mechanism.

Do you honestly think that the Establishment doesn't already know that he has those tapes and what's on them?

Any info on the other people that work with wikileaks? Like that lady that hosted the 10 year press conference, have we heard anything from her? And what about Assange's lawyer?

Where are we going to organize when infinity is gonna fail us again?

Just man up and push through for the sake of you're family. Or at least stay with us until November 8'th to witness the upswing of western civilization

Fugging Trump negros need to put him up in one their penthouses for the foreseeable future.

can we get some people testing these keys out?

Where are the anons with the insurance files?

DATA HOSTED WITH ♥ BY PASTEBIN.COM - DOWNLOAD RAW - SEE ORIGINAL
ANONYMOUS - OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON CIA-Led WIKILEAKS RAID.

Today it was confirmed to us that Julian Assange had been assassinated by the Central Intelligence Agency on a joint ATF and INTERPOL raid on the Ecuadorian Embassy where Assange was taking shelter.

As of tonight, Wikileaks has had its servers seized, undeniably by Hillary Clinton, and unconfirmed reports are now suggesting that even Edward Snowden, the NSA whistleblower, has been raided by the United States Government and may in fact be in custody as this is written.
This is a major move for the psychotic Clinton Foundation, which has been confirmed via wikileaks to have sold weapons and aid to Islamic State (ISIS) fighters since at least 2014.

Anonymous has roots in wikileaks. It was wikileaks that first allowed us to come to massive public attention in 2010, and we all have an undying respect and regard for Mr. Assange. This act cannot be forgotten. It is time we take a stand against such domestic attack by our own so-called leaders. We have nothing more to add, as the news is devastating, and we will be in discussion on how to respond accordingly.

RIP JULIAN ASSANGE
#FreeEdwardSnowden

[email protected]/* */ (twitter)

Yeah, with such strong supporting evidence we be can 100% certain that's true. Keep up the good work.

Your*

I'm in the dark on this one. What internet takedown?

literally every damn time

Wow, great citation. So amazing that you managed to get an accurate quote from "anonymous" himself!

because the leaks coming out are controlled now

There was a large scale DDOS against some DNS servers or something this morning.

that woman was absolutely a double though

hey he never said how many coffins there were you know.

who is retarded enough to think assange ran the twitter account?

Great to see this amazing point! I'm glad you backed it up with evidence.

good point you cheeky cunt

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies
Guys honestly I think that wikileaks isn't compromised purely because Trump keeps tweeting about what's in the Email's.

Remember the US intelligence community is in a state of civil war and he has the former head of the DIA in his inner circle. The fucker has a massive amount of intelligence contacts.

I'm reasonably sure that if they were compromised Trump wouldn't be tweeting Wikileaks Emails.

I'm reasonably certain Trump wouldn't know any better than the rest of us would.

The compromised stuff will be releasing next week. ZOG hasn't had time to draft all the fake emails yet. And it'd be stupid to push out the fake stuff at the exact time that everyone is suspicious of WL being compromised. They'll wait until next week after the panic has died down.

And Trump probably doesn't know Assange has bee compromised. It's probably a couple of top-level ZOG officials and hilldog that are in on it. Not everyone knows about the shit they pull. Flynn and plenty of others in the intelligence community probably don't know a damn thing.

This. Hope that faggot has other dudes. I suppose this way keeps at least some of their switches having some sort of commitment.

In a week we will find out, this last dump was lackluster, if the next one is even more ho-hum then we know.

We need you.

Trump should demand definite proof that he is still alive without questioning wikileaks as an organisation.

Exactly.
They need an army to tweet delete your account.
It would probably be followed by a internet outtage by (((Russia))) to counteract any resistance for the new narrative.
They already started shifting the blame for the the outtages on wikileaks supporters.

Any chance that Trump doesn't know about WL potentially being infiltrated?
Those of you who still have their twitter accounts intact should tweet this to Trump. He might be able to start a movement to get proof that Assange is alive.

"ho-hum" doesn't mean anything. We'll know 100% that WL is compromised if the leaks next week are proven false (and we see the media talk 24/7 about how wikileaks is all lies) or if we start seeing leaks that "expose" Trump as being corrupt/criminal (and the media talk 24/7 about what the leaks say about Trump)

Basically, what the media narrative next week. We'll know the angle based solely on how the media reports. If they ignore it like usual, then probably nothing has changed. If they start actually talking about wikileaks for a reason that helps out hillary, then it's compromised.

Does anyone have the archive of Wikileaks tweet "Who won the hackwar2.0" (Or whatever the tweet said)?

The blonde from the wikileaks press conference is named Sarah Harrison. Does anyone know her contact info?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Harrison_(journalist)

If you're going to kill yourself, can you at least make it count and dedicate what remains of your life to killing Soros or any other high-ranking globalist kike before you check out?

Already linked to it in this thread.

This is incorrect.

the tweets are someone shitposting to find the mods of the twatter accounts

also…
If i was cutting off someone's internet access, i would also take their phone, and not let them order another one off ebay or whatever those posts say so that's bs. he is probably grounded like a kid, no internet, no visitors

killing assange does nothing except bring legitimacy to the entire thing to normies. don't others have this information in just such an event?

here i am wasting time thinking about this shit instead of digging which you are all guilty of as well…go back to work

This has got to be the biggest red flag of them all. There were plenty of red flags without this, but suddenly Hilldog starts saying "be sure to check out Wikileaks next weak :^)" out of nowhere?

Stinks to high heaven. She killed Assange, replaced him with mossad operators, and will have them release fake shit that she can use to retroactively discredit wikileaks as a whole

Then why won't they provide visual proof of Assange being okay then? Why do we have people putting up old pictures and videos calling it proof? Why the hell does wikileaks continue to act as if Trump is controlled opposition and feed this meme when all they have is an e-mail they took out of context and have e-mails showing that such a meme is wrong? The latter points especially, none of you faggots defending wikileaks will answer it. Out of all of the threads and discussion, you guys completely and utterly ignore the fact that they are running a psyop on Trump supporters and people on the fence and weakening support for Trump with this bullshit meme. Not everything that is a problem is a fucking shill. In any case, I'm fucking done. If wikileaks doesn't fuck things up good. If not, then it's on the head of every person who tried to run damage control. No amount of blaming the CIA will absolve you of blame.

She might be quoting Trump from the Al Smith Dinner

Podesta fugged

So I'm guessing you also believe that Trump serial raped all those women?

A smart person would turn it into a mouth piece.

REEEE

How is that worthy of a link? Is Podesta the fall guy now?

You're a shill. It's called sarcasm. If she took over Wikileaks she wouldn't be broadcasting it.

Shut the fuck up, CTR shill. Kill yourself.

close your eyes goy :DDD

If we're suspicious i'm sure that Trump and his fucking army of Spooks sure as shit is.

The effort to imply Wikileaks has been compromised is the shill effort, IMO. They're going to drop more documents and they want people to doubt their legitimacy.

For now I'm going to assume Wikileaks is still legitimate unless I have reason to believe otherwise.

Jesus fuck this shilling is out of control. This is as big as the anti Wikileaks shilling before the 10th anniversary announcement. WL must have something huge.

This argument has already been made.
If the plan is to discredit wikileaks it doesn't matter what which claims they are making now.

How would the rumor of Assanges death damage WL credibility? If anything his death/capture would be even further prove for the validity of what has already been revealed.

archive.is/MpunB
were the ddos attacks in response to assumed dead assange? what am i missing here?

That's fair enough, but there's a mountain of circumstantial evidence that indicates something fishy is going on. And all Assange would need to do to put everyone at ease is to show his face.

Look, what you should be doing is keeping your ear to the floor. If the next batch of leaks comes out and the media starts talking about them at length saying the claims in the emails can be proven 100% fake, then something is wrong. This will have meant that ZOG took over WL and published purposefully fake leaks in order to retroactively dismiss everything else.

Pretty much my take on it. There were definitely shilling efforts aimed at discrediting Assange before all this shit went down, wouldn't be surprised if this was just an extension of that.

The Wikileaks twitter doesn't seem too out of the ordinary to me. The only thing that stands out is the tweet about his supporters taking down the internet, and that could easily be a joke.

I really do wish he'd just release a video of himself or peak out the window though. If we don't get some confirmation that Assange is alive in the next week or so I'm going to start getting nervous.

I suspect you are a disinfo shill, since you are asking evidence to prove a negative. Assange has not been or heard of for days now. There is mounting circumstantial evidence he is not in the embassy, after the call where the reception said they cannot talk about it.

Now the wikileaks twitter has been posting odd tweets of late, the last email dump was simply Obama 2008 handover emails.

If you have proof of the positive, that Assange is fine, post it.

I see anons bring up this tweet all the time but surely you guys are so autistic that you can't tell that this is a shit attempt at humor right?

Sure its a little spooky coming from that psychocunt but I really think it was just a poorly thought out joke that she doesn't realize reflects poorly on her

I am highly suspicious. But it's not like we have many options. I will continue to assume the info is legitimate only because the other option is to ignore it.

That's ridiculous. You don't mention something that is damning to you. Even if you're joking. It'd be like if Hillary name dropped Juanita Broaddrick in a joke.

How about instead of calling each other shills we wait a bit for Assange to reappear?

How many people are directly involved with wikileaks? TPTB would have had to capture everyone of them at around the same time in order to success take over the organization. Not likely IMO. I'm sure Assange to measures to ensure some like that couldn't be possible.

This

guess that confirms it, they're all dead.

I better vote for Hilldawg now, huh?

Not an argument.

Jesus fucking Christ

archive.is/gwxrW
archive.is/Ds5Hc
twitter .com/wikileaks

Fuck you with that bullshit. You want everyone to accept your wildass claims from some random motherfucker's pastebin, else "they're a shill". You can eat shit and die if that's your approach, nigger moron.

Just like she wouldnt confirm the USA's nuclear response time in order to score a debate point?
She really is that fucking stupid.

This point has already been made.
Why don't you respond to the counterarguments instead of repeating it?

wew lad

I agree.

I've not accepted any conclusion.
There are 2 possibilities and you are trying to convince us to disregard 1 without proof for it's invalidity.

To be honest this probably looks like the smartest choice to do. Planning for hypothetical situations are fine but hard to really say for certain unless something happens. We'll be more informed as developments happen but until then just stay cautious.

I set up an auto-tweet to tweet them every day through the end of the month to ask for proof of life. I'd love to turn that off because PoL is released.

How often does Assange appear in publically released photos or videos? Not very often I suspect. The fact that he hasn't been seen or heard from in a number of days may not be unusual.

How could the TPTB raid an embassy without no knowledge of the event reaching the news or social media? Something like that would be a massive, unprecedented operation. Ecuador in the very least would make a butthurt statement about it.

I shouldn't rely on predictive text.

It's also possible that if his net is really cut, and he's alive and just chilling in his room, he has no idea we need proof of life. I don't know how his visitor process works, but I imagine the embassy asks him for approval before just dumping a visitor at his door.

Is there anyone even in London that he knows personally that reads chans?

Most people here already accept both possibilities.
I could argue now that the fact that they used an old photo as proof that he is alive right now is very suspicious.
If you think about it it's pointless to argue about likelihood for anyone but those that haven't accepted even the possibility of the worse case scenario. We should still be wary of the circumstances whether the likelihood of our suspicion being factual is 80% or 2%.

shills shilling shills shilling shills

out out catalog shill

He didn't announce when the deadman switch is, learn how to read tweets. HE is releasing the video Monday, deadman switch could be anytime if he doesn't make it til then.

You've inspired me, user. Whoever wrote this, what you've stated speaks to my soul in the most profound manner.

I thought I was the only one who saw the world that way - knowing I am not alone motivates me to push forward and continue to make myself a better man, a more perceptively keen human being, one to make the difference that must be made, a leader.

I am not yet ready to lead, but perhaps one day, I will be.

is that a famas?

-Wikipedia.

Cant find any sign of life from his inner circle. No statements, no tweet, nothing.

Anyone who tries to definitively claim Assange is dead or WL is compromised is either having an autistic fit or shilling to create panic. At this point nobody knows and unless you're going to go find out yourself then we have to accept anything is possible but stop spreading stupid rumors only meant to derail any logical discussion of the situation. This is obvious shill tactics and anyone falling for it is doing nothing to help.

Seriously though, what the fuck is the point of just assuming Assange is dead or WL compromised? Then what? Run around aimlessly yelling about how hopeless everything is? Really? Anyone with any experience in how logic works knows you treat unkowns as unkowns, while only considering the possibilities as possibilities. As of now WL is obviously not run by Assange so their writing style will be different but they did just claim he is alive. If you believe WL was handed off properly to the rest of the team (I'm sure they had a process in case of this), odds are Assange is sitting around bored as fuck waiting to get his net back.

So either go find some proof of Assange's status outside of what their Twitter just said or sit back and watch, but stop the sky is falling demoralization shit.

Is this irishman for real?

Posting in a CTR disinformation thread.

We already had people trying to get definite proof.
There's still a way we to get it that requires our cooperation.
We need to push this outside. If we get enough pressure the lack of proof will escalate until we get it or the reluctance to give it shows our suspicion to be true.

I just emailed every address I could find on the wikileaks site for journalist and legal contacts. Here's hoping…

>archive.fo/KN9A2

found in DDOS thread.

You know, it's funny how close Hannity is these days. The full on cucks have all excommunicated him as an evil racist because he supports Trump. He's even said a few times lately that we're gonna have some shit to say and do to Paul Ryan after Trump wins.

Vargas and Creamer exposed card

Nice try, CTR. Just fuck off back to reddit, this isn't working.

CTR shills are spreading the narrative that Wikileaks is compromised. They want to cast doubt on upcoming leaks, including the murder of Seth Rich by the DNC.

Come back with evidence that they are dead. Fucking kill yourself you fucking impotent CTR shill.

illuminati cards are fucking spooky some times

holy shit.

Stop posting this retarded shit everywhere. The plan is retarded. Suppose Holla Forums is fooled into believing Wikileaks is compromised when they actually aren't. How does this benefit Clinton, et. al., in any way? If WL actually isn't compromised and actually does drop major info about anything Holla Forums will not ignore the information.

Pretty sure you're a shill who's trying to push the idea that WL is going to drop stuff about Seth Rich for some reason.

I guess that makes sense. None of us really know what's going on anyway.

https ://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/10/really-really-upset-foreign-office-security-services/
archive.is/f0XQW
According to Craig Murray, Assange is alive and well.

See:

It's fucking paranoid autism. Christ, it's gotten bad enough people are breaking board links to this very fucking site. There's being cautious, and there's being retarded. People like (((you))) are the latter.

wikileaks is compromised: P
wikileaks is not compromised: ~P
Pv~P (~P=QvRvSvT…)
the light is now shed on both possibilities.
you are aware of a certainty.
investigate in full, considering the possibilities in order to hone in on the truth.

it is the application of "trust but verify" (skepticism).

The fact we haven't heard from assange himself means there's a reasonable suspicion.

You're a phony, stop.

archive.is/wrYCc

She said it at that dinner as well, user. That's what it's a quote from.

Do any of you know the difference between misinformation and disinformation? Something to think about.

Misinfo - incorrect info
Disinfo - Delibrately falsified information

Why do you think the internet was shut off today?

Because of CTR ddos?

Assange is 100% dead.
No way is he alive, not gonna even belive it slightly until they release a video of him doing & saying something that could in no way have been pre-recorded.

Honestly considering how hard and unnaturally the idea of Wikileaks being compromised is i'm starting to think that it's disinformation.

Also, "Trump's army of spooks".

FUCKING DIE SHILL CANCER

Why?

WHY AREN'T YOU DIGGING?

what a pointless gif

>>>/oven/

Your entire job in this thread has been to discredit me, CTR, and bump the thread along with it.

are there really only three fucking people in this thread who saw this post? sweet fucking christ stop arguing

also all you non-shills should be ashamed of yourselves. your fear makes them stronger ffs

lmao fuck me I forgot the link
https ://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789613244516278272
http ://archive.is/e9MVi

All through the Bush Administration the fucking left praised Julian Assange, put him on TV, had him give TED talks etc…

Obama gets into office and he is forced into the Embassy.
Clinton starts running for office and he starts "taking responsibility for Russian Hackings".

God damn it. Julian Assange is fucking dead.
THEY FUCKING SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD user.

They killed the white wizard.

Idk, tbqh fam I don't think the DNC has the capabilities for this type of mass distributed attack/to compromise that many devices….unless they've got help from within the government/(((their))) help ala stuxnet style…

Which would be really scary….might mean CTR might actually have some spoopy nsa type shit (fox acid spoof etc. etc.) And idk….they actually might. I had my dns settings on a router fucked with a few weeks ago before I switched back to linux. Today my debit card wasn't working because it was "compromised" by using at a location that was under security scrutiny….and I only use that fucker like 4 times a month at one gas station….Probably me being paranoid but all I do is lurk and post motivational shit…

Any real anons out there fighting the good fight stay safe brothers, thanks for all you do and keep safe behind those six million proxies.

This is being used saying Assange is ok. How old is this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_bVVAVwfSQ

wouldn't they just make a post saying,
2016 insurance file key: ;adsf;asdhf;khjkgsdflg

why the cryptic 'fall of cassandra' shit? most of the insurance files out there are from 2013, but there is a 2016 one that's 80gb which no doubt has some goodies in it

Post yfw Guts busts him out of jail.

Just give it up kike, you're bad at this.

We already had records that CTR got their hands on NSA level malware packages. Trump just announced he wants to put a limit on congressional terms, shut down AIPAC, etc…, he has all of Washington out to stop him. It isn't just CTR. Its the entire press, entire government, all the Alphabets, etc… You have the people who fooled the world into believing 9/11 shutting down all of Trump's resources/funding/contacts.

If he manages to still get in office they will just shoot him in the head like Assange and then we have Mike "Israel First" Pence in office. The guy is friends with Bill fucking Kristol for crying out loud. You all need to uncuck fast and start realizing that they count the votes, and they don't want him to drain the god damned swamp. You need to prepare yourselves to start disrupting society and shutting this country down after they steal the vote November 8th.

WE WILL NEVER HAVE ENERGY IN OUR MOVEMENT THIS HIGH AGAIN

Trump will get the votes, but he won't "win" the election.
Remember the electoral college can "Vote their Conscience"
It doesn't end on Nov 8th. It is only just beginning.

We can not ask for better world.
We must take it.

Well, I believe in some mythos Cassandra has the gift of knowing the future but nobody would listen/believe.
This could potentially mean the keys are related to certain eras, thus that one being for the last leak.
But now I sound like a larper, and I don't have the files to fukc with this

Check this ID's posts in this thread.

Then see:

Fuck. This. We need to constantly be demanding evidence that Assange is alive and well. That's the only counter-narrative we have against their plan.

If I ever had to leak something I would come on here so I could use Tor. 4chan blocks all Tor nodes. Also most people on halfchan Holla Forums aren't very smart, it's under constant surveillance, and keys would get buried real quick without anyone knowing what they saw. It would probably a good idea to get them to release the key even after Wikileaks finish all their releases, to validate that nothing was altered.

Anyway I'm torrenting the 88gb file, it's looking more and more like it might be used.

archive.org/download/WikiLeaksInsurance2016

What an odd coincidence that there's a sudden avalanche of these threads

Oh I'm right there with you brother. Hoping for the best….but I'm prepared to bleed and die for the rights our founding fathers wanted us to have. 5.56 and .45 stocked and ready to roll. I'm in a rural county and there are many normies I know that aren't quite as redpilled as us but they're on board for the the reckoning. Also….nice dubs m8, dubs of devilish truth..

That's just speculation again.

Because there's maybe a sniper waiting for him?

didn't Pamela Anderson gave him some vegan snacks a few days ago?

they posted a photo of Hillary & Bill at Trump's wedding before the Podesta e-mails were released. The Wikileaks Twitter account has never been pro-Trump

>The third is just reckless aggressive rethoric.

No you're clueless, just look at the following tweet:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789629720509939712

"No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails"

Wikileaks was replying to the claim that 17 agencies supposedly confirmed Russia was behind the DNC leaks. Hillary was lying so Wikileaks attacked her.

I've seen this "reckless aggressive rethoric." meme a few times here. It sounds like a CTR talking point.

I've been reading their Twitter account for a year now and from time to time they post some things that make you scratch your head.

You have no evidence. It's just speculation, speculation and speculation.

fuck off

can someone debunk this post from halfchan? I mean it seems half credible because whatever tard has the helm of the twitter account is misspelling shit all night, deleting and retweeting.

I cant find the original thread though. I dont know if it got archived.

Gonna do that.

Holy shit… Should we do another thread? One that has this as the title and the sole focus?

Although, I don't see recipe there. And wouldn't that be the extra "i" anyway?

i'm not sure if i memed my dreams real or if my life is a dream i memed

Also, thread link, preferably in archive

yeah some things dont add up. It does seem suspicious enough to try and track down the original posts before they were deleted, but I dont know if there's a way to do that. Is there an archive site for twitter that would be actively saving tweets?

I dunno. unless we dig through shitposts of people posting screenshots of the unedited posts.

I wish I could. I dug through their shit for 20m but I couldn't find the original thread. I checked the halfchan archive as well but there are over 400 wikileaks posts in there and I aimed for the ones with high comment numbers with no luck. Still looking. if i find it ill drop an archiveis link.

Got it.
archive.is/xkXOB
No one seems to really look much into it, seems to be infighting and general faggotry. Some people are trying to claim it isn't legit, but we might want to look into this.

fuck it made a new thread

thanks, will dig through this now

Who here has an archive of when Wikileaks tweeted out that Hillary Clinton will be the winner no matter what? It seems that the tweet got deleted.

>They're trying to shill right now to stop people questioning wikileaks leaks - they will continue to trickle out some more stuff, but nothing damning and will accuse anyone of being suspicious of current and future wikileaks stuff of being a shill themselves.

The future Wikileaks stuff is the rest of the Podesta e-mails and it will contain more damning information like this for example:

John Podesta hid Russian linked uranium shares in shell company owned by daughter
archive.is/PKywT
eastbaytimes.com/2016/10/21/dublin-school-board-member-linked-to-wikileaks/

As if they weren't doing that already with the constant allegations that Russia is behind the DNC e-mails leaks. They've been doing that for weeks.

What kind of people try to spread defeatism on 8/pol/? CTR is that you again? It's not gonna work.

No it's not drastically changed.

"pls guys, stop searching the Podesta e-mails, OK? it's it's all compromised! We must abandon Wikileaks!"

As if Assange himself from the embassy was the one who was releasing the Podesta e-mails or running the Twitter account. The release of the Podesta e-mails is automated by a mechanism they refer to as the Stochastic Terminator algorithm.

That's what I think. Also this "Wikileaks is compromised" meme started at the same time some shills started pushing hoaxes, fake internal Clinton campaign memos and things like that. I counted almost 10 threads here today promoting shit like that. I guess that short of shit must be 10 X worse on 4/pol/.

The anti-Wikileaks shilling after the 10th anniversary conference was even worse. I saw a few threads calling Assange an anti-white traitor and things like that. The shills were trying to turn this board away from Wikileaks.

Stop posting your stupid speculations you fucking useless cybernigger.

I'm 11 and what is this?

Has anyone tried these keys?

You want evidence Bin Laden is dead too?

r/conspiracy has multiple threads up on the possibiliy of WL being compromised. This redditor did some digging. Pasting in multiple parts cuz too long. archive here: archive.is/PEX3o

Why was London Airport shut down at the same time as the DDos attack? They claim it was because of a "Chemical Incident", but as CNN (Puke) reports: "No elevated readings were found and the building was ventilated, searched and declared safe."

Trying to move something through the airport without even security around? The speculation could end there, but stay tuned for the real Cold War shit:

Dyn, the DNS provider to many of the worlds most heavily trafficked websites including Twitter, Reddit, and CNN had been on the recieving end of a DDoS attack. Now Dyn, whose website encourages clients to "manage the internet like you own it", has just welcomed their new CEO, hired Oct. 6th of this year to replace their former CEO and founder who left his job the day after gaining 50 million dollars in series B funding. The company was clearly performing well, why would they can the CEO? He said himself that maybe he wasnt cut out for the job. But was it his decision or Dyn's new investor, Pamplona Capital Management?

Well who is Pamplona anyway? It is headed by Alexander Knaster, Russian Billionaire (this isnt a Clinton hit piece I swear, if you doubt that just look at my history, yes it is short but I got banned from /r/redacted and made this account). Here are the board members of Pamplona's parent company, LetterOne (giant Wikipedia TL;DR incoming but the hyperlinks are to the sources - mostly):

German Kahn, former director of TNK-BP (that BP) and current boardmember of LetterOne. Net worth: 9.9b

Mikhail Fridman, Co-founder of Alfa Bank, the largest private bank in Russia and also the Chairman of LetterOne. His net worth of over 14.2b makes him the second richest man in Russia. What makes him dangerous to Western Interests, or other billionaires? Maybe when he said:

Last year I wrote an article in the – "Tricks of the mind turned oil into gold" – in which I said that the oil price had remained high because people perceived there was a shortage. I said that we were probably facing a new phase in which people would not fear the end of oil. Today, it's more or less clear that this is so., Emphasis mine.

Pyotr Aven, Also on the board at Alfa Bank and LetterOne. But far more interesting is his time working as personal advisor to Mikhail Gorbachev and later became Russia's representative to the G7. Aven received the Woodrow Wilson Award for Corporate Citizenship from the Smithsonian, in recognition of his contribution to corporate and public service to U.S.-Russia relations and "building understanding" between Russians and Americans during his career. Net Worth: 5.1B

part 2/2

So we have Dyn, a company that specializes in defending its clients from DDoS attacks, itself becoming a victim of such an attack that took out a substantial amount of the internet today while under brand new leadership. Simultaneously we dont know where Assange is with any certainty at all. And the London City Airport being completely evacuated for unsubstantiated concerns when, (roll eyes here), 20 people start coughing.

How does this relate to Pamplona? LetterOne, Pamplona's parent company, purchased North Sea oil interests for just shy of 6b dollars from a German company in March 2015. However, the British government refused to accept the Russian company as the new owners which forced LetterOne to sell for that acquisition for a mere $750 Million.. Ouch. That might be what has pissed Russia off enough to "meddle" into american politics or at least to expose american hypocrisy.

What does this have to do with anything? Consider Joe Biden in a recent statement intending to reprimand Russia's alleged involvement in the DNC Leaks:

“We’re sending a message,” Mr. Biden told Chuck Todd, the show’s host. “We have the capacity to do it.”

Shut down Russia's internet through Dyn, nab Assange, take him to some black site via a shutdown airport in the heart of London?

“He’ll know it,” Mr. Biden added. “And it will be at the time of our choosing. And under the circumstances that have the greatest impact.”

Oh shit. The greatest impact, as in, when we could be looking forward to the most damning emails?

Mr. Todd asked whether the American public would know if the message to Mr. Putin had been sent.

“Hope not,” Mr. Biden responded.

I certainly wouldnt want the American public to know that the US government is capable of their own Great Firewall, and are actively using it.

TL;DR: UK bilks Russian billionaires for 5 billion dollars prompting them to get involved in the DNC primary and leaking info to Assange who then gets targeted by the US, who shuts down an airport and shuts down the internet to secretly extract Assange's body and bury him next to Hoffa and the new Cold War started at the latest, last year and America has implemented the Great Firewall.

It is likely that Assange is hiding out and dropping clues precisely to drive everyone here into a frenzy. The Pam Anderson visit with suspiciously well-publicized sandwiches, the "police" tweet (nobody armed or police would get in and out of the embassy without more fuss and leaks), it's all stagey. The not producing proof of life and producing old photos as proof is likely acting in the case of those in the know that he's just laying low, combined with the mainstream journalists' instinct to cover up anything that looks like an op.

We have hashes and insurance files and things. Someone should be able to determine if we're getting the genuine article with any new leaks, right?