Why is cartoon capeshit for kids so much better than movie capeshit?

Why is cartoon capeshit for kids so much better than movie capeshit?

Because cartoon capeshit doesn't have the ridiculous pretense not to be childish

it's the same shit
kys

Kys!

>>>/reddit/

butthurt sage negated :^)

>>>/reddit/

butthurt sage negated again :^)

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

:^)

>>>/suicide/

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/killyourself/

:^)))))))))))))))))

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/cancer/

:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>>>/oven/

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/auschwitz/

Seems like OP suffers from infantilism.

Kino tbh

seems like you suffer from faggotry :^)

Wtf Avengers is capekino for real one men

i just wanted to discuss spiderman cartoons
why did the thread have to get derailed

:^)

Spectacular was the best one

90s one still a classic

Cartoon capeshit for kids knows its audience and could cater to it accordingly. Movie capeshit caters to manchildren who want to be treated sophistically to not think that they're just that, manchildren taking kids shit super seriously.

Cartoons are the closest direct adaptation to a comic book for obvious reasons. Also like comic books they are marketed directly to children, so the tone fits the underlying storyline.

it's really amazing how good they managed to make this show despite the crippling censorship they had to deal with

they couldn't even use the word "sinister", for fuck's sake

because they just condensed the convoluted comic book storylines.

The other Spiderman cartoons that didn't do that also sucked.

90s Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk, Iron Man, Batman. We were spoiled for choice. I give the modern 'Ultimate Spider-Man' series a shot sometimes but it pales in comparison. The 90s cartoon was peak Spidey. The sheer amount of explosions in the intro alone is enough to inform you that you made the correct choice. Everyone had an incredible physique, even Jameson, who was sat at his desk all day, looked like he could benchpress a truck.

Not to mention Batman: TAS, which gave us the joint gift of Harley Quinn and Mark 'our guy' Hamill's definitive Joker. The 90s were the sequel the 80s deserved. Damn the millenium, where did it all go so wrong?

Official DVD release never ever.

The animation quality dropped not long after. Check out Spectacular Spider-Man, it's really good. Yeah the art style is kind of shit but it's what made the animation good.

I missed my embedd

2000 to 2006 was alright, some great shows were still being made then. Justice League was great, still the most awesome intro I've seen for a cartoon. It was neat how it tied up all of the DCAU. Also, it would be asinine to not use the intro song in the upcoming Justice League movie.

although i agree with most of what you say, i can't help but to get a reddit vibe from your post

ew, this one looks like a cartoon network show

It has great writing, hell of a lot better than the 90s Spider-Man. It's one the shows next to Green Lantern and Young Justice (not anymore) that everyone mourns. It was cancelled for Ultimate Spider-Man.

it may be so, but the drawings suck

90s animated X-Men was garbage.

nigger

I'd urge you to watch it. I was exactly the same as you, thinking it looked like Ben 10 or whatever and skipped it. I gave it a shot and loved it. Gwen and Black Cat are pretty cute in this too.

What a start and stop post goddamn. I should write longer sentences.