SWEDECUCK SCIENTISTS FIND GENETIC BASIS FOR DESIRE TO RAPE

sciencealert.com/new-study-finds-significant-genetic-basis-for-sex-offending

Study was done in Sweden, where most rape is done by shit skins.

Could they have indirectly shown us that it's the shit skin genetics that make them more prone to rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/Witness to History_full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats with all these nordic immigration/rape/fetish slide threads recently.

These are the most genius scientists in the history of the universe.
They have discovered that a behaviour that injects scum into cunts is hereditary!
Nobel Prizes all round.
Give them Hawking's talking wheelchair too.

They are full of shit and I doubt they have any real support from the swedish scientific community.
Swedes rightly do not respect genetic conclusions of sociological problems, it is a wacky American thing to push that into everything.
The Swedes even went so far as to do sociological experiments on children, finding you can easily impression them to be gay or trans.
Of course, being the cucks they are, they used it as an excuse for the government to legislate in a bid to force equal exposure of girly/masculine things on all, so everyone has the equal chance to turn queer.
If this catches on and they are going back on their scientific progress to justify Muslim culture as "not their fault" I hope some female tranny on too much T Breviks their asses.
Gay and most "Trans" can be cured through basic therapy, and retarded "pray the gay away" churches did more good for the issue than any queer acceptance faggotry.
No way in hell is the social construct that is rape, a goddamn genetic trait.

Actually they found the complete opposite.
They just put the rare deviant mutants on a pedestal.

These scientists sound like a bunch of racists

How do you do, fellow Holla Forumsacks

Memeplex and Geneplex. These are electric and magnetic fields with a frequency over generations.

Both are important.

Literal, dindu science.

This makes the case for chemical castration and or life imprisonment buuuuut in Sweden, they'll make a national holiday where you take your wife and daughter to a refugee camp for enrichment.

=CAN'T BE A GENETIC BASIS FOR SWEDEN THOUGH=
=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

Wew lad. It's almost like genetic differences are real and that you are literally importing rapists by importing people from rapey countries.

Swede here, never heard of this study despite it being from 2015
Then I don't browse Flashback so eh.

everybody has the 'desire to rape'
advanced races have this superpower called not acting on it.

NIGROES ARE RAPISTS

Do they really though? I don’t find any appeal in the concept at all, quite the opposite. I would gain no pleasure from it and I imagine harbor terrible shame from it.

Some Europeans feel differently and I don’t seek to cast our race as flawless. I do however think that other races have a higher predisposition to carrying out sexual attacks. I don’t think this can purely be down to Europeans simply having more self-control (although this would be one factor as different races have different levels of ability when it comes to self control, a fact supported by science).

Yes but now every shitskin will get off charges because "muh dna"

this.
people are either moral or not.

Hey, I am slavic decent and i would not mind rape infact i find it very hot and if i could get away with it i would. So maybe it is racial I dont know. I would never rape a slavic person because i dont want to hurt my own but any other type if i was able to would be free game

I would never rape anyone on the streets though, I dont want to break the law but i mean in like times of war or if shit hit the fan i dont see why not

I see two possibilities:

One, you're shitposting. In which case you deserve to die. Two, you're serious, in which case you deserve to die slowly. Either way, you're on the list.

Filtered.

like i care user idk why you would tell me im filtered?

yes i am serious but like i mentioned before "I would never rape anyone on the streets though, I dont want to break the law but i mean in like times of war or if shit hit the fan i dont see why not"

Truly a groundbreaking discovery.

correlation studies are the worst. while a correlation could lead to a greater study (((MSM))) loves publishing these because they require no effort other than to hit print

The study is fucking retarded
stop the fucking presses

Working hard for your money, eh?

It's the current year user. Math and Science are racist now

So that's how the Red Army raped 10 million German girls and women…

But, last semester at lesbian studies class Mr. Goldstein told us that race is a social construct and that we are all the same.
#onelove #onerace #smhtbh

maybe im just messed up user idk, just saying i have no problem with it

>reddit spacing

Nice half-truth, schlomo.
jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/Witness to History_full.pdf

Yes. Would never actually do it though.