Cuck sports writer is a clinton bot

This cuck is spamming the absolute fuck out of a Trump post calling everyone idiots and retards and everything else for supporting him with a bunch of "hahahahaha" thrown in. If there's anything you guys can do to this guy you should do it. I'm a retard or I'd try and dox him or something myself.

Link to tweets
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/789520268972601344

Link to kikes twitter:
archive.is/9nqOh
twitter.com/TheGameSheet

If I were president, I'd find a way to legally make Twitter close its doors. There has never been a more divisive platform from which to hurl insults at people like a child. Even kikebook can't quite match twitter for this kind of stupidity.

lol he's mad as fuck.

honestly that is what makes twitter so enjoyable. i remember when it first debuted and everyone was behaving as though it was going to change the fucking world or something. news by the people in real time! now its just a platform for shiposting and cnn to add fluff to their fluff pieces.

Actually most of the world agrees with the tenets of nationalism, that homosexuality is abhorrent, et cetera.

Wew
He's a salty little cuck

This guy is more than your average level of triggered. I wonder what set him off so bad. Maybe it was the "pardon me" joke.

It fucking has, though. Every time I see a tweet from some cunt who deserves to die, my rage dials its way up to 11. I guess we should be thankful it exists as a way to gather names for DOTR, but some people are just monkeys in a tree throwing shit, not seeming to realize that the people they insult are working to get their chainsaws started.

Twitter has been extremely useful for us. Trump would have had a much harder time without Twitter to bypass Jewish media.

Don't you know that the whole world is insular kiked-out white shitlibs?

Lol @ this soft-faced betacuck covering sports

grown ass man tweeting like a little girl

So… everyone report his shit. Bye, bye kike. I never even heard of this yid.

bump
how have we not ruined this faggot's career yet?

If you posted this on twitter you would only say lol he's mad as fuck. You only have room for 1 line shitposting. I still don't know why people use it. Why do you want to intentionally limit yourself to only 140 characters per message?

I like shit talking politicians and actors I hate.

I've seen this exact style of shilling in at least 3 completely different places online (twitter, youtube, twitch). A memo must've gone out that this is the new tactic. It allows the shill to not have to bother engaging in any arguments, just copypasta shit like "hahaa" a million times.

He says she's not a criminal and no one has a decent response

I think it's quite common that everyone has seen other people saying she's a criminal, so they think that, but they don't have access to any actual evidence

salty little shit innit?

There was a time nerds would get kicked out of sports because they were faggots.

Now they run the fucking thing with dumb whole systems and statistics trying to find ways to be succesful without really be succesful. Morons, faggots and get away from sports, it's not fun.