Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The creator certainly was. Doug was based off of his life in a few ways.

So he's not going to get Patti in the end?

Oh boy a template thread.

Doug please

Clearly

Nope. When he was asked, the creator admitted that doug probably won't end up with patty the same way he didnt end up with his real life patty

Don't you remember the Creator actually posted a story detailing when he ran into his Patty years later? She invited him over to her house and he thought he had a second chance.

Then she introduced him to her husband.

Of course

I need a better view. Enhance.

I don't have the picture so I just type out what they said

Expanded version, for your sexual pleasure.

Would this also mean that Doug sliced open his taint and become a half-assed tranny?

Considering what his sister is, he might as well be.

I actually agree with him.

Roger is, in his own way, just as much if not more awkward and socially inept as Doug.

How? He was a pure Chad.

He at least has anxiety issues. Motherfucker couldn't give a speech in class without freaking out and imagining getting put in a guillotine for giving a bad one.

Absolutely! I remember watching the show and it seemed everything, even the most miniscule, meaningless shit, triggered him. Getting his panties in a bunch over fucking liver and onions. I kept thinking he was the biggest faggot ever!

So, would the Doug-verse version of Obama be… blue or…?

Oh fuck, Chris-Chan is Doug memed into reality.

Last I remember, he was trailer trash (til he won the lottery in the Disney seasons and became new money), underachieving and no one liked him. And while he bullied for fun, he was generally abrasive at best even when not trying to be hostile, he can't turn it off.

Yep. No way a guy can be that obsessed with a girl he had a crush on a decade ago and NOT be a fucking autist.
Every time I hear about it again, it freaks me out. It's just fucking creepy to have such a goddamn hang-up on a girl like that. Especially when you never even dated her.

Yes, it was pretty much established that Blue people are Black.

Not necessarily.

Okay. You could also have some other kind of mental disorder. The kind that predisposes you to killing people and wearing their skin.

explain

I do remember reading he's actually married now. Just not to his Patty.

Firstly there's no indication that he 'obsessed' over the real Patti. Yes, he put a version of her in his kids cartoon but said cartoon was based on his childhood and childhood experiences, of which the real Patti was presumably a part of. You might as well say he obsessed over Porkchop or Skeeter or even Roger

Secondly, you people have never thought of girls you used to fancy? It's not unusual to think about women you used to date or even wanted to date, especially if you're lonely, just went through a break-up, etc

when the fuck will I ever get another chance to post this?

He seemed to only want to meet with her after a decade to get with her, considering he goes on about how perfect she is and how he implies he stopped caring the moment she says she's married.
Nostalgic is one thing. Holding onto a crush for a decade is fucking creepy.

Just post it in every Doug thread.

What about purple people like Bee Bee and Mr. Dink?

I think about girls I used to crush on all the time. Especially that one I never even asked out.

sigh

Those are clearly Hispanic.

post it after JC A BOMB stuff

The dinks were clearly jewish
the common jew used t be nicer too

Bee bee was also clearly a hapa.

We're all autistic to some degree.

What about a grudge?

He also had the rickets.

That isn't creepy, that is just pathetic.

Well at least Doug has Mister Dink.

I did that for a while
she went progressive lesbo and it broke that mindset for me

I carried the torch for over 10 years
sheltered and NEET life will do some shit to you

plausable

That's too bad, man

is it really?
I image myself as being a sad beta cuck had it really gone anywhere, or a normal fag even

NOW THIS SHIT HERE I jsut remembered that may surprise you
Good ol Adolph ALSO carried a torch for a girl for years with her totally oblivious to his feelings

That's embarrassing but also kind of cute

Was Hitler the real-life Charlie Brown?

Just think: If Hitler had gotten into art school and gotten some pussy, he might have been a very different man

In that universe, he became a Hugo Award-winning SF author.

Would have been a real shame.

it gets worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

Yikes Hitler was the proto doug
Poor guy

If Hitler was Doug who would be his Roger?

Either Himmler or Göring before he got fat.

Doug didn't strike me as autistic (and I should know), just dorky and awkward.

There's at least one kid in the cast who is probably autistic, though. Probably that weird kid who doesn't talk much whose house burned down.

The scary thing about dictators is that they are the kind of people that you couldn't imagine ever coming into power unless the whole system fucked up so badly.

Maybe Hitler was Charlie Brown, and Stefanie was the little red-headed girl.

Good Grief!

How should you know if he's autistic or not?

Ernst Rohm?

Dictators generally catch people off guard. Western observers wouldn't have pegged Stalin for leader of Communist Russia when Lenin was alive, just as they didn't even know who Khrushchev was before Stalin died.

I think the more important question is who would be his Skeeter?

Goebbles
Hitler was definitely his best friend

August Kubizek wrote the book and was his childhood friend, so him probably

also a fair point

The loveliest thing about Hitler is that as the Fuhrer he didn't do any hedonistic shit.

Please come back.

His Patty is fucking savage.

Please get out

Stalin started as a criminal and basically rose to the top like a crime lord; discrediting, banishing and outright murdering his rivals.

Though I think a key thing with dictators is that they're in the right place at the right time. And if you go back in time and kill Hitler, some other vaguely German loudmouthed shmuck probably ends up in charge of whatever bunch of thugs end up taking over the collapsing government and inflicts their personal insecurities on the nation and world. (Though said insecurities do tend to deeply affect exactly what the dictator ends up doing. Mind you, I think everyone back then was expecting another big war sooner or later, Japan was gearing up for it)

that's what we call a power vacuum user
Hitler did indeed only come to power due to circumstance
he was a special kind of paragon though
dude should have died in world war 1 to be honest

This just confirms my theory that the Nazi takeover of Germany was in fact the real beta uprising.

And the funny thing is Hitler kinda succeeded in the end, he send thousands of german chads to die on the frozen steppes of Russia as revenge for not letting him score some pussy, and also roasted some kikes in the meanwhile.

So what does that make Stalin for murdering 30 million of his fellow slavs?
Hitler just failed, Mao and Stalin where the real cucks who made the concious decision to murder their own populaces.

So Patti was moe-lester'd as a little girl?

i r a maus ;-PPP

Holy fucking shit you can not be any dumber. Stop using that zionist site.

Stalin was no beta

Nice try but you need to actually make an argument

yes yes kikepedia
but frankly, you were a real user, you would understand from reading user just how true it was.

it's time to leave