COME HOME, WHITE MAN

Germanic Heathenry is the true religion of the Germanic people. It is the one we developed naturally; Christianity is a Jewish religion unnaturally forced upon us by the Jewish yoke. No, I'm not a Viking LARPer. If we want to preserve ourselves we must go back and honour our ancestors before we are destroyed by the Jew.

Leviticus 19:33-34

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

Literally open borders. I don't even see how you can be both a conservative, in terms of preserving your Nation's culture, and a Christian. Christianity has systematically wiped out Germanic culture, in Germany, in Scandinavia, in England, and in Iceland.

RECLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT RECLAIM THE LAND OF YOUR ANCESTORS FROM THE JEW

CHRISTCUCKS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please explain your religion, tenants of faith, dogma, rituals, symbols. If you cannot then you do not have a complete and viable system. You have a LARP-fest.

Saging because faggotry.

This isn't D&C bait at all.

This honestly, I'd say that some form of Wotanism is the religion I most identify with, but you really can't create a mainstream public identity without a system of organization, rituals, tenets, and traditions. That's what made the Abraham faiths so successful, was church hierarchy, organized rituals that can be performed anywhere, and a holy dogma that can be agreed upon by all members of the faith. Asatru is yet to organize a single international organization, has vague references to scripture that lacks ritual explication.
If we could succeed in creating an organized public image that allows anyone to join the movement with little background information, boil down the theology to a few simple statements of faith, and mandate standardized rituals I believe it could replace Christianity as the standard cultural religion for Western Civilization.

only jews hate christianity and jesus

I agree. Good luck. You have your work cut out for you. Successful religion crafting is extremely mentally challenging work.

Jesus was a kike himself, retard.

jews killed him faggot

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

pagans used to kill children, go practice your ancestors attitudes "white" man

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

OP you have caused a shitstorm

Correct. But I would prefer Hinduism, since it more closely resembles original indo-european religion. Not enough survives of Germanic paganism, and what does has been filtered through a Jewish-Christian lens.

We can get much more out of the Bhagavad-Gita than the Jewish bible.

Holla Forums is a Kekite board. Blue pilled Christianity isn't impossible to cultivate virtue in, but is is fundamentally rooted in kikes and their laws and value systems.

Yeah, being a good person in Christianity is fighting an uphill battle, since the religion promotes spiritual failure and immorality as a rule. It is a religion for drug addicts and former prostitutes, not for good white men.

It's 'tenets' you illiterate christfag jewslave

Anyway, the tenets and dogma can be described thusly:

The smallest unit is not the individual, but the tribe. Heathenry bases itself, as in pre-christian times, in the idea of tribalism a community. Everything that you do is representative of your tribe, clan, hearth, and inneangearde. These terms are all different meanings, and too complicated to get into here, and even then it is a watered down version of what our ancestors actually believed, because of limited evidence only allowing to piece together a half-finished picture. Anyway, the easiest way to think of a tribe is as your local community; those you interact with on a day-to-day basis. If you live in the USA, and then go and live on a small farm in, say, North Korea (example because most of them won't have met an American before), these North Koreans, who have never met an American before, will see the way you act and assume that it is how all Americans act. It's basic human nature. This reaches down into the smallest unit, the tribe, which tells the same story. If you go to a different part of your city which doesn't normally interact with your part of the city, how you act there will be representative of how people from your neighbourhood (your tribe) act. everything you do is representative to others of how your people act, be it, your ethnic group, your countrymen, your city, or your tribe. This is how we approach divinity. We do not approach it as individuals but as a tribe. When the gods see you giving offerings, they see you as a representative of your tribe, not as a single person, as Christianity sees it. You do not have a personal relationship with your gods, you have a collective relationship. I could get into other facets of Heathenry, but that is the most important. That, Frith, and oaths (I won't get into Wyrd and Orlog here)

Frith is the peace that you are guaranteed when you are with your tribe. When you are amongst your own, you are safe. If not, where can you be safe? Breaking the Frith (i.e causing a conflict within a tribe, like having a rather vicious argument with another member) is considered one of the worst things you can do in Heathenry. This brings me on to Oaths. Oaths are sacred promises. It's more than a promise. It's like swearing on the bible for Christians. It's probably the worst thing you can do.

I could be here all day telling you ritual procedures. Would you prefer a regular one, or a festive one?

Valknut, Swastika, Mjolnir?

We have to repopulate the thought-space with gods and goddesses. I think it would be easier for a westerner to relate to Aphrodite or Freya rather than Lakshmi and Tara. We will have an easier time with deities who are traditionally depicted as white. Theologically speaking though I agree Hinduism and Buddhism have a lot to offer to a resurrection of white paganism.

Nero did nothing wrong, christfag

But you'll never do this because you don't actually believe in your gods. Actual belief in the religion, is the foundation of it. Once this goes you end up with "spiritual but not religious" types or people who think the whole thing is just metaphors and they don't really believe it.

It's fucking dead. Christianity or Islam; pick one.

kill yourself nigger

That's a good way to subvert your own religion, ya dummy. Such a bare-bones framework will attract all manner of people wanting a "Choose Your Own Adventure" interpretation of the faith.

Christianity is on its deathbed, so we should pick Islam? I don't fucking think so.

you are on your deathbed, hiv+ faggot

I apparently am a berserker. I've never gone full-zerk, mainly because I never knew exactly what my body was doing when I turned 'it' on. Is there any literature on the subject, anything I could learn from?

Western Civilization is Christian. It is its DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC!

I agree with OP
he needs to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

I believe in the gods and goddesses. Why wouldn't I? Sorry your theological background is as fundamentally impoverished as the kiked religions are. Buddhism has a lot of room for real deities and explains how they interact with our world quite intricately.

I hope you're being a memer

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Nice D&C thread. Reported.

Not an argument faggot.

What the fuck does D&C stand for. All I can find is 'Dilation and curettage'.

divide and conquer.

Once again, can we all please keep our religious spaghetti contained until AFTER the fucking election? No one needs this divisive shit right now.

OP is a jew paid to shill

while I agree with the op somewhat, I have to admit that this post is absolutely correct.

Goddamn it I'm Holla Forums and I live this shit. Just think of it as a containment thread. Isaac Newton spent more time on alchemy than optics and gravitation combined; the hivemind is a little nuts and we all just need to accept it.

You're the one worshiping a Jew on a stick.

Buddhism is sort of a cucked and degenerated version of Hinduism tbh.

Fire and ice Llewellyn's Teutonic Magic Series - The History, Structure, and Rituals of Germany's Most Influential Magical Order: The Brotherhood of Saturn

See The Kybalion and the Corpus Hermeticum and the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

We have lots of symbols, you should know that.

I should write down more rituals and link to them in this thread.

Most Christians don't believe Christianity either.

Buddhism is adaptable. It provides theology to paganism, I mean Japanese Shinto doesn't shy away from ethnic nationalism, but the Buddhism kind of holds it all together as a coherent thing.

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

This literally means, multicultural fuckfests are bad.
thusly the bible supports CLOSED borders

shut up jude

I'm really not. I don't want to type everything all up again to describe what my body does, but basically I can cause my blood to flow really fast, energizing myself. I can do it at different levels of strength, but if I go too strong for too long, I start convulsing and I've never gone past that.

Paganism is fucking gay

Franz Bardon and Evola are also good.

That book is new age neopagan Bullshit. Heathenry is a religion that actually wants reconstruct the religion of our ancestors, not be a fucking new age degenerate cuck

People like you are why everyone calls us fucking LARPers.

I would like to point out I am not Asatruar. I am a Norse (North Germanic) Heathen. The only similarity between the two is that we worship gods with the same names. Asatru believes in all the New age shit and neopaganism etc. The Eddas are not a reliable source, it was written by a Catholic priest ffs.

(2/2)

I'm not a Pagan.

Mate, I'm just trying to figure out this berserker shit.

I see the goon
D&C squad has arrived

Gas the thread

Christianity teaches you not to learn magic so you can tell when you're being kiked. Kikes use Moloch magic all the time, but you'd better be a good little goy and stay out of the Occult section of the bookstore, you wouldn't wind up in Hell after all for trying to learn about how to influence the world through will and creative imagination.

The thread is already bumplocked, user

Want to be a pagan? Enjoy burning on a cross.

you arent a beserker your a fat fucking cuck sitting behind a computer screen
keep watching ahmed fuck your wife "thor"

I don't actually give a shit about pagan shit, but it's my body and I've always been able to do what I'm describing and I just wanted to know more. I actually asked on this board a while back and got 'berserker' as an answer, so I figured why not ask when it came up in the OP's image.
I understand your frustration though.

KILL ME

Christians don't agree upon anything at all about their religion and each Christian has a different view of things.

You need to look into the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn btw.

Pagans would kill brainless sissy retards. Christcucks would keep them alive.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

The christcuck church I was raised in spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep an infant with a badly formed brain on life support for 4 or 5 years until she finally mercifully died. She never said a single word the entire time, not enough going on to even learn "Dada."

A pagan would have thrown her off a cliff without a word spoken.

Thanks for proving the point that paganism is edgy teenager tier.

Oh my god dude, you are a disgusting pussy thumbing your nose at nature to try to keep an infant with such a condition alive. It's fucking inhumane not to huck her over a cliff, what kind of fucking life is that? You wouldn't great a dog that way.

Christianity is cruel with fake kindness.

Those of you guys saying there isn't much to paganism need to read up on Plato and also check out the massive library on >>>/asatru/ and >>>/fringe/

mfw my christcuck parents have been keeping a vegetable alive for like 26 years or something

That's harsh man. I'm honestly sorry they're doing that to your family, that must be a fortune in bills and stress.

My ancestors where Druids and I can prove it. However some would say that they had a close relationship with the East as the first Christian Church was founded in Glastonbury, possibly by Joseph of Arimathea. the had maritime trade routes with the land trading tin for millenia. I think there's one truth which manifests itself in many ways. If the myth is true the Druids would have seen that Jesus/Yeshua was a holy being, these things transcend cultures and religious beliefs, if that makes sense. I believe there's spiritual truths in all religions, they are cultural expressions of the divine. But yeah Im all about seeing and experiencing divinity directly though nature and revelations, like my ancestors but with less of their traditions unfortunalty.

It's Canada. The fucking vegetable was born many months prematurely, kept alive by a breathing machine, has never crawled or walked, is less sentient than a baby (which is less sentient than a dog or pig), and its body is disgustingly deformed. All its life it has just laid down in a bed or in a weirdly shaped wheelchair and it shits and pisses and vomits on itself and then gets cleaned every day. It can not eat on its own, it is blind and deaf, and growing up I always afraid of it. "It" is my "older brother". I have always looked at my parents are completely fucking insane for doing this and hated my family. Just this alone caused me to be redpilled on eugenics and christcuckery and degeneracy right from a very early age. If rule of law stops applying one day or a good opportunity of that sorts arise I will feel absolutely no guilt in putting it out of its misery. I pray that it has as little consciousness trapped inside its heavily damaged brain as possible, so that it is less aware of the horrible condition it lives in year after year.

get

oh shit

(((CHRISTCUCKS))) OUT!!!

"oogabooga muh thor necklace"