Jim hypes Linara revelation and elaborates on Nostalgia Chick lost episode

A lot of people were disappointed, so here we go.

What can possibly be more damaging to linkra than what we already know.

that Linkara revelation better be good, since it's probably going to be the only new information in this whole series

It wasn't meant to be new material, but it sure as fuck was way too lenient on these fucks.

"Jim" is getting patreon bux now. He can't be too truthful.

Jim is such a lazy coward. smh

I'm just tired of him hyping up shit, just shut the fuck up and do stuff.

I bet you this vid has more stuff on NC that he will.

COME ON JIM STOP BEING A WUSS

So if Doug was bland, but it was okay to do an episode of him, why not Lindsay?

well….. comparitively…

Is jim just a fat licker of trannies' assholes?

What's this from?

Douge is head honcho, Lindsay is nobody.

Stop pushing your shit video you faggot
Into the trash

you mean (((Jim)))

oh theres plenty of stuff to talk about

This tbh

That's literally all the same feminism shit and adds nothing to actual discussion.

Fuck Jim for not doing Lindsay. None of this makes sense.

it's clear Lindsey got to him, fuck this guy

I hope if this Linkara revelation is actually good Linkara will spill the beans on Lindsey. It's clear Lindsey doesn't want a video exposing how awful a human being is because she (not being autistic with mental issues) still has a reputation and thinks she can make her terrible show work if she tones down the SJW. But on the other hand she doesn't give a shit what these videos do to Linkara.

she's also one of the only bad people from TGWTG and she's one of the most significant figures on the site

Jim is full of shit

there was nothing new in any of the three videos so far. The Angry Joe video won't have anything new either. This series is primarily a history of of TGWTG.

come on now

never done anything bad
he's done nothing bad, he's fucked in the head and people are stupid enough to pay him
seriously autistic, never harmed anyone
ruined people's careers, harrassed religious people by taunting them sending them abuse through the mail
constantly acts like a cunt to people with fucked mental health

The only other bad person I can think of is Alison Pregler and she's not significant except maybe to the spoony video.

How does that changes the fact that there's nothing to talk about nostalgia chick apart from abortion and feminism?

Pretty much everyone on channel autism is a terrible person with skeletons in their closets. You missed all the info we had in channel autism threads back in the days.

literally didn't even mention those two. Even Jim claims there's more to talk about than that (her shit failing series that she's even failed to deliver on while getting paid similar to Spoony)What's there to talk about Linkara other than his fetishes?

terrible as in failed human beings maybe but not morally objectionable. And no I know all the TGWTG lore but I've never hated anyone like I hate Lindsay, she's a horrible person.

Linkara's gf is a dead ringer for the harambe from Ghostbusters.

gee somebody doesn't like people talking bout Lindsay

she's /our gal/ now :D :D :D :D Based Lindsay calling out the SJW! what you want to hear Jim talk about Lindsay's feminism for 30 minutes? come on there's nothing else to talk about!

Lol kys

I don't think anyone with a brain wants to be associated with that pathetic cunt anymore
more likely he got a letter from Lindsay's lawyers
yes I'm sure patreon were ok with him giving a fraudulent billing address to remain l33t internet hacker

what's significant about him being friends with another youtube commentator?

Eh I don't buy it. He mentioned from the beginning that he'll save all the drama for a video after all the facts he wanted to burn through. And I seriously doubt Lindsay can afford a lawyer.

Harmful Cuck shat on the (((skeptic community))) for being disingenuous about shilling for a shitty 'free speech' social network. Sarcuck threw a bitchfit because there shouldn't be skeptic infighting you guys! Then he said that everything he said is dubious due to Harmful being a literal autist (he implied he was mentally ill) which just solidified him as being a piece of shit along a cuckold shill. He also lied throughout the entire thing.

tl;dr sarcuck of mossad

fair enough, I'll be happy as long as Jim's compilation video gets plenty of views and people wake up to Lindsay being a horrible person. We'll see.

TheBechtloff (it wasn't his usual podcast)

Don't get me wrong, I think his CA videos have been pretty boring so far. Hopefully the drama video will be good.

wow what a fucking cunt. I'd suspect a lot of these people are autistic but Sargon of all people is no one to talk shit, I've seen him interact with people and I suspected light autism.

I may have misremembered some details but here's the post I was referring to. I don't know if you'll take it as I did but it really made me dislike Sarcuck.

I can't stand the guy anyone but telling people who're autistic that their opinion is invalid because of it is I'd imagine is the most hurtful thing you can do to anyone. I hope Sargon gets outted for being a self-absorbed cunt some day.

Talk shit about her all day long, she deserves it. Does it make for a good video? Not really.

His autistic comics?
His autistic behavior behind the scenes?
Literally everything about nostalgia chick is that she's a SJW: abortion, rap, twitter. All that fits in 5 minutes, then what? He already promised all the usable drama shit with her and Cuck in the Shadows in the final drama episode. Relax.

I hated the way Sargon acted when he hosted a livestream with Harmful Opinions. The guy wanted to tell his story (about how the CEO of Candid went after his mother to find a way to break him) and during the entire stream Sargon was like "oh yeah ok, whatever", he didn't give a shit about HO. He apologized later, saying that he wasn't prepared.

Where is this from?

what a surprise

I can't say I'm a big fan of HO but I at least respect him for calling out the skeptic community for the faggots that they are, they're the worst aspects of both the PRfags and Holla Forums-lites from the GG days

Who's worse, Sarcuck or Mundane cuck?

People like you who enable them.

Projecting much? Literately never watched either.

>>>/hothead/

/disagree

haha well memed friend

that's like saying everything about Linkara is that he's autistic

He diddled someone.

Err, no. Literally nothing alike. Autism doesn't manifest itself in 1 thing that is exactly the same across the board. Don't be a fucking retard.

Why are you so hell-bent on defending Lindsay Ellis?

Wat? I'm not defending her, fuck her. I'm fucking arguing that there's nothing to talk about her in a video. People are hell-bent o arguing that her being a dumb feminist bitch is enough to make an interesting 10+ minutes video.

You could do ten minutes on Lindsay's dumb opinions and internet virtue signalling.

Yes, and it's gonna be a boring shit video you'd criticize after.

Lindsay being a cunt has nothing to do with her being a feminist she's a cunt

why do you even care?

Ah, a VPN or to the defense of his boyfriend? You must have same real father issues from him being drunk and beating the shit out of you. Was it scary for you? Was daddy mean as he beat mummy with the belt buckle? Did he draw blood, and the neighbors had to comes, and you had to make up stories about where the bruins came from so as not to admit your bad was a drunken, abusive piece of shit? Bet you're still angry about it, huh?

Is that why you're so obese? Does eating and eating take the pain away, drown it out, make you feel less ugly? Are you able to even look in mirror, or does it still make you sick?

(I was here discussing MOVIES motherfucker. Don't try to get into mind games with me, this is where I was trained, and I promise you, I will ALWAYS win).

Married a landwhale for her parent's money so that he could go make Demo Reel

Con-artist, alcoholic, compulsive liar. His life is in a perpetual downwards spiral and it is entirely his own fault. It's a good thing he doesn't live with Miles anymore because if he did he would put Miles' gun in his mouth and pull the trigger.

As far as we can tell, he seems to be a mostly decent person (with terrible fetishes and a stick up his ass).

Who did he diddle?

is this pasta?

Sarcuck is basically alt-right for liberals

yeah the skeptic community is basically people critiquing the mentally ill and idiots. The fruit hangs so low you could step on it.

You have to dig it up first.

pretty much kinda like how Milo and Ben Shapiro is alt-right for the same people.
Also does Sargon get som o dat money when he do em streams?

Jim the reactionary in denial
Sargon the Octoroon
Sargon of Cukkad
Benji "I will defend Israel to the last Christian soldier" Shapiro

none of those are morally wrong

unnfff

Dont worry Jimbo will make it at least 20 minutes repeating himself 4 times

Only because you think it's cool to have literally no sense of morality beyond "don't say mean things on Twitter ;_;"

No one else in Channel Awesome is bad, you say?
The guy who tried to shut down Holla Forums by download CP
The guy who used Jewwario's suicide to score political points
The guy who told a mentally-ill Spoony to kill himself with his brother's Mexican-killing gun
The tranny who accused LordFat of raping a woman at MagFest
Cucked her then boyfriend Nash to get hired by ANN, is a tranny now

Those are just the ones I remember from the top of my head. Lindsay is a cunt, but they aren't any better.

he doesn't count, he's like anti-tgwtg - the original tgwtg contrarian
I don't remember this

Once upon a time he was from TGWTG - he may be a contrarian, but he still fits right in with that crowd.

About cuck in the shadows, there is a tweet from him saying that his recently suicided "friend" Jewwario would totally be against goobergate, among other things.

Also, there are probably more of these useless idiots who are pieces of shit and we don't remember them because they're completely irrelevant losers. I'm sure someone can remember something shitty from ERod the Blockbuster, if they can picture in their minds who the fuck that nobody is.

Latza, however, did nothing wrong

He's anti-tgwtg now, but he's still an autist who made shitty content for their site.