Red Panels

Why not? I'd be nice to see some political comics that are not taking the piss.

Other urls found in this thread:

corvusiink.tumblr.com/post/156391654608/namely-in-reference-to-recent-events-also-a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wot

Shit that actually made me laugh

Is she serious? She doesn't look capable of killing people.

Why is Bone cosplaying as Shmorky?

It's a pro censorship comic.

Dat Zootopia comic hit close at home with me

If you start Judyposting, I fucking swear…

Seems like a pretty standard shitty political cartoon that just happens to use the Holla Forums niche of opinions. Just look at . It's following a very basic very dumb strawman structure. This crap is inexcusable whether it expresses opinions you agree with or not.

>>>Holla Forums

Redpanels is alright. I'd rather have 10 sometimes-funny faggots like him making comics than the thousands of lefty retard political cartoonists who go to excruciating lengths to lie and misrepresent everything so they look good.

You know you're pathetic when Sargon can run intellectual circles around you.

Counter-sage.

ok

:^)

Red Panels is no more. From the site itself:

On one hand his opinions could be extreme and radical at times. On the other hand I'll miss him: he was entertaining and original, even unique.

Rats leaving a sinking ship.

Sucks
This stuff is kinda funny

He was certainly better than most Holla Forums users. He had independent thought.
I agree his opinions were often extreme even compared to most of the anons who read his work, and he did frequently strawman just as bad as the people he criticised, but that being said, the art style was consistent and clean and most strips were well thought out. The simple art let him produce things regarding new events very quickly.

One downside I often noted was, as someone not from the US, I couldn't just look at every panel and understand it, I'd have to go to the website and check the little description. For example, I had no idea of who Bannon was, and still barely do.

i want to use that rabbit like an onahole

do you guys think kanye will postulate in 2020? i'd vote for kanye.

opinion discarded

that second pic needs a punisher edit and change the bigots for criminals

Yet he's allowed to comment on the politics of Germany, the UK, Australia, Sweden and the Middle-East.
Don't be a faggot, your government has had decades of practice and doesn't need your help.

you could change it to be any character you like and the text to be about any kind of people you don't like.

basic propaganda. the more hated the target, the more effective the shitty edit meme.

He's a fool if he thinks we're winning. All that's happened is that we've been given the first chance since in years to win.

fix'd

If you're the best country in the world, how come you were so cucked by Obama for 8 years?
Finland was better than you guys.

That's an odd example.

I chose it to make the burgers feel bad.
I'm Australian.

What annoys me about this type of thinking is that Leftists think that they should be able to line up anyone and kill them with no resistance because they're the "good guys". They talk about punching nazis or whatever but if a Nazi knocks their teeth in they start screaming for help to protect them against the evil nazis.

They must have some type of mental problem that they can't understand that if you go around threatening to attack people they will defend themselves.

Nice try Finnish scum.

Don't bully the mongols

well at least he got out before he ran it into the ground. Thats more than i can say for Southpark or the Simpsons.

I know he's become a meme at this point but there's something about his political cartoons I like. They're so detailed compared to modern political cartoons and remind me of some old school political cartoons.

That's not a Finn. Pic related is a Finn.

Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Anybody got the single panel comic of the kid watching Robin Hood and saying "I feel funny" while the parents high-five in the background?

Brownpill user is the best.

Well, I'm not getting and furrier, if that was your goal, but I am starting to see the appeal in heart-shaped pupils.

No this is typical finn

So, any explanation for why he quit so suddenly?

Go to bed, Mikko.

I love a good conspiracy, but there are some anons and probably the mods that just create them out of thin air to circlejerk over.
Pizzagate is real, I was just pointing out flaws in various arguments for who was involved.

Yeah.

Yeah, and while Ben has to rely on a Patreon to make a living as a cartoonist, this fucker in my town, Joel Pett, won a Pulitzer.

I'm no furry, but I would fleshlight that rabbit.

It's a meme to get behind.

Choose one.
haha just kidding we're on Holla Forums
choose both

Fuck off with your board drama Holla Forums.

Shit that sucks user. Sorry to hear about that. Is the cartoonist older or a younger guy? I don't get why a lot of modern political cartoons are so minimal with their pictures.

Good art, like any good work, is hard.

He's an older guy. He works for the Lexington Herald-Leader as their editorial cartoonist. He's also a total cuck. And like I said, he won a fucking Pulitzer for this shit that makes kid's scribbles look like high art.

who wouldn't? small, fluffy, cute, she's dreamlike.

That sucks. I hate to praise Matt Bors since he's a libcuck but even he does better work than this older guy.

You don't just fucking sucker punch someone like this!

oh yes i do. you want to grab her don't you? with both of your hands, then impale your massive erection inside her bunny cunny repeatedly while she loses her mind from pleasure.

she was probably designed like that on purpose to turn future generations into furry failures. and it works. they've made this several times, and have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Holla Forums has less than Holla Forums, but Holla Forums is still pretty bad with the groupthink at times.

they're both 100% hugbox, "at times"? dont give me that shit.

the moment you disagree your opinion or point is absolutely disregarded in a sea of shitposting and smug pictures, and if you disagree too strong, straight out banned.

I was going to say "Hell no, I've seen where this rabbit hole leads" but had to stop myself from submitting mid-click and rethink my usual idioms. Anyways I'm going to fuck off and make a folder for nonspecific reasons now.

you have a lot of downloading to do.

I don't feel any attraction for the Zootopia bunny at all

I meant Holla Forums allows even less independent thought than Holla Forums.

that might be, its hard to hold less something than 0

I don't agree with them most of the times but I do miss old Holla Forums. Better times user. Better times

I blame Holla Forums for taking their ball and leaving

And now they just dangle their balls in the other boards with their shitty "raids"

Need to be tucked in, too?

I think both have to blame. One dropped the ball the other couldn't stand being challenged

Stop it with your shitty fucking board drama faggot. I get that you're an enlightened middle-grounder but nobody fucking cares.

Good shit.

this isn't about people not wanting to pick a side, this is about you being an extremist retard.

go on, post more mspaints comic about how the horseshoe theory is wrong.

your next words will be "it's okay to punch anyone I say are nazis"

I'd much rather just laugh at your poor attempts.

I just don't get this guy. At least I know what is going on with Zyklon Ben, who finally realized that the only way to stop evil gnatzies from editing his comics is to make comics that don't need editing in first place

attempts at what?

t. Holla Forums

Do you need a glass of warm milk?

Attempts at shitposting.

I love how it's Holla Forums's turn to split to pieces over petty minutiae and personal insecurities like college communists.

Is your night light plugged in?

whenever a group starts putting in "holier" and holier standards to belong, they start to cannibalize each other.

I would at least applaud an effort, but you're not making one.

i dont care about board drama, the topic came up so i just told you things like they are.

the thread was a red panels thread, as i dont have any saved, i can't post any. there was like 3 posts with red panel comics and then politards of both ends shat the thread up.

post more comics

This is from the cringe comes from.
corvusiink.tumblr.com/post/156391654608/namely-in-reference-to-recent-events-also-a

What do you mean pretending?

Nah, the Holla Forums itself is pretty monolith in their worldview. Unfortunately, their worldview is too black and white and very confused. They know that Soros and globalists are the enemies, but what they fail to realize is that they are not exclusively using leftists as useful idiots for their tricks. They use nationalists as well. Look at the new government of Ukraine - it is very much globalist, pro-EU and pro-West, and their president is called Waltzman and yet it was brought to power by nationalists, and not just some pussy ass alt-right stuff, but actual, hardcore neo-Nazis, to the point that the lugenpresse is afraid to even bring them up. Thing is, Holla Forums is using Western political reference points - where conservatives are right and liberals are left. But, for example, Russian liberals are more similar in their political views to Western libertarians, and they have history of appearing on nationalist rallies, and yet they are also globalist and pro-West. And you will be hard-pressed to find a Russian communist who will support LGB rights (and mention of T will probably cause a culture shock). As you can see, Soros understands those cultural differences. And the biggest mistake is considering Putin right (or left, as some Ukro-shills are trying to convince Holla Forums). I wouldn't even call him centrist, he is just leader of oligarchy and he only cares about political agenda as long as it keeps general population happy and willing to create profits for his oligarch clan.

Normal thinking, as characterized by the media, is believing that straight white men are satan, that 4 year olds can be trannies, and that anyone who disagrees with you is Hitler.

Normal people aren't rational or reasonable with their opinions. Even people who claim to be centrist or open to new ideas are deeply biased and prone to rejecting anything that fits their personal narrative.

It's a troll picture. Notice how there is either normal thinking or Holla Forums thinking, no inbetweens.

no you retard, that is also Holla Forums thinking, aka borderline personality disorder, its just the opposite end, black instead of white.

you witty fucker

That's a pretty black-and-white statement.

Designated shitposting thread

fantastic comment

figuratively, literally, better this way

still mad your candidate lost cunt

agreed.

Pretty much. The original almost looks like it's mocking the father instead.

You don't have to agree with everything someone says to support them. If that were true, we'd all be the exact same person copied and pasted with the exact same beliefs and preferences.
I don't agree with Milo on being a gigantic insufferable faggot, but I do like the salt he produces at college campuses and talk shows.

yep

Just popping back in to say that you've shoved me into the abyss, and I hate you for it.

Honestly you may just be into size difference user.

OK, that 1488 one is kind of funny.