Little Rock man, 22, jailed as woman's attacker; victim shocked at power substation

Little Rock man, 22, jailed as woman's attacker; victim shocked at power substation

[…]

>The woman told police that Allen held a pocketknife to her throat, forced her to perform oral sex and told her the attack was "payback for all the things that your people had done to my people for centuries," the affidavit states. The woman reportedly said Allen chased her over a razor-wire fence into the power station, where he pointed a gun at her and threatened to shoot her if she didn't climb down.

archive.fo/7y2Ek

Din do nuffin!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldridge_Cleaver
vdare.com/articles/birth-of-a-nation
vdare.com/posts/new-york-times-subtly-warns-pro-black-race-war-film-birth-of-a-nation-has-potential-to-incite-violence-toward-whites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why haven't you killed all niggers yet?

REEEEE
But she got electrocuted by a SUBSTATION LINE, fell off a tower, and got her throat cut?
She sounds tough, and lucky.
This reads like a superhero origin story.

TNB

Eldridge Cleaver, 1968[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldridge_Cleaver

niggers will cook up any reason at all to validate their in-born malice toward whites, it just so happens that liberal marxist academia handed them the perfect excuse

So he will be charged with a hate crime by the feds on top of the rape… right?

Good.

When will these dumb hos learn. I can't understand why a woman would willingly take a ride with a nigger, it's like they have shits for brains or something.

Her life is fucked up just because she was dumb enough to believe the diversity brainwashing.

Give that man a Mandela necktie!

bump

Better zapped than blacked.

That's what you call good karma.

When someone feels disgust and fear towards a nigger or an arab, that isn't something it feels to preserve it's safety and well-being, that person is being racist and a very bad goy.
t. jews

I'll blame her for having low willpower, parents and the (((academia))) for brainwashing kids for dozens of years.

We're just gonna have to kill all niggers to stop them raping white women. It's the only way. Anything less than total extermination would lead to them simply reproducing and 100 years down the road a coalition of cucks and kikes will ship them back into white areas.

Check

Unlike most of us, I still pity her, no one deserves to be blacked against their will. Shit's vile. Goddamn though, she did this to herself, no question.

Didn't birth of a Nation just come out? Sneaky jews baiting nignogs into a racewar imo smdh tbh fam

A Thousand Mighty Keks. Now that's what I call a high energy escape.

It's just their beautiful rape culture, shitlords. Don't be racist. In the future, all white women will be raped and murdered like it's Haiti circa 1804 because it's social justice.

inb4 it will never be declared hate crime

These are either kikes or useful idiots.

Because FBI you would love to take us all out for oppressing dem poor nigros.

Check'n that truth.

Think they are starting to realize how fucked they are in a month tho? Or do they still believe the bullshit programing they grew up with?

Shame the nigger didn't kill her. Whites who take car rides from random negroes are too dumb to live anyway.

In my america this piece of shit would be executed by bullet to the head next day at dawn

Deserved to die

Southerner democrats are more cucked than northern ones.

They're getting extreme pro-nigger brainwashing 24/7. Try watching or reading some stuff aimed at women sometime. Daytime TV is filled with niggers and glorification of them. Pop music, primetime TV, academia, general 'anti-racist' rhetoric and shaming; all of it, all the time, everywhere.

Oh, and many women, especially younger women, seem to lack what we call common sense.

True. This is why, one way or another, there has to be a separation from them. They will use slavery as justification for abuse and oppression of whites forever.

What the–? We did it last night. Haven't you been paying attention?

If you relax around blacks you deserve what you get

Good goy, blame the victim and disregard the atrocities against your people.

Fucking retard

gee I wonder…

|
|
x
|

AYO HE DIN DO NUFFIN!

Black men cannot rape white women. In order to rape you must have power+privilege over someone. She may have been assaulted, but not "rape". You guys are clearly uneducated on this issue.

Silly goy, the "racism" club is only for the left to wield in favor of shitskins and against whites.

I see what you did there.

Underrated.

Jesus Christ how the hell is that guy only 22, he looks almost in his mid fucking 40's, I mean shit just add a touch of grey to his beard and head hair.
On topic however, this guy should hang, but the woman shouldn't have been dumb enough to get into his car.

She willing got in a car with a nigger, it's a Darwin award minus the death that should have happened to end her stupidity.

Frank needs to put down more niggers.

The jews first, and rid the cuckstianity poison that disarms Whites that allow jew to jew and christcucks to christcuck.

darwin award

The woman deserves punishment as well for being this utterly retarded.

ANIMAL

WEW

She was asking for it.

Courvoisier

DIN

Was she White?

Excuse me, I've been drinking.

I'm just so used to asking the question because half the time finding out the race of the victim from the mainstream media is like pulling teeth.

Fucking animals.

All of them.

That's probably what this is, the Berf of a Nation effect that was predicted to happen, given how the rapist made a political statement to the victim. However, this wouldn't be the first time slavery was used as a justification for Black violence, and it certainly won't be the last.

Anti-white snuff films are now practically their own genre. The newest movie following in the footsteps of Machete and Django Unchained is Birth of a Nation, a loving tribute to the 1831 Nat Turner slave rebellion which led to the death of more than fifty white men, women and children.

Not surprisingly, it received a rapturous reception at the Sundance Film Festival.political statement to the victim. However, this wouldn't be the first time slavery was used as a justification for Black violence, and it certainly won't be the last.

Here are some highlights from historian Stephen B. Oates’s October 1973 American Heritage article, Children Of Darkness, detailing what the rebellion was like:

As Turner’s column moved relentlessly toward Jerusalem one Levi Waller, having heard that the blacks had risen, summoned his children from a nearby schoolhouse (some of the other children came running too) and tried to load his guns. But before he could do so, Turner’s advance horsemen swept into his yard, a whirlwind of axes and swords, and chased Waller into some tall weeds. Waller managed to escape, but not before he saw the blacks cut down his wife and children. One small girl also escaped by crawling up a dirt chimney, scarcely daring to breathe as the insurgents decapitated the other children—ten in all—and threw then bodies in a pile.

vdare.com/articles/birth-of-a-nation

vdare.com/posts/new-york-times-subtly-warns-pro-black-race-war-film-birth-of-a-nation-has-potential-to-incite-violence-toward-whites

test