archive.fo/Fb4uz

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
archive.is/QWjds
archive.fo/Z902Y
archive.is/uYS2H
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23625
map.norsecorp.com/
akamai.com/fr/fr/solutions/intelligent-platform/visualizing-akamai/real-time-web-monitor.jsp
digitalattackmap.com/#anim=1&color=0&country=ALL&list=2&time=17094&view=map
gizm
archive.is/ygNxt
keybase.io/cryptowsBcBAABCgAGBQJYCkZ4AAoJENyuUX6Ju8zBi2UIAKiIZkxMIi6ZEE3wRLg4ujclnyT3Qw6m52aX18Wu/39pB4eKe43kNQrgMmoI0GPTFyDoYuXHCoSBsv4neCRAn5JL8ZeC5vEIcfxwNGZk/H/ys7NmxJJ8XqHcxeySN5UV/mFFE5a11ONqaQ1ltP6JCAJ1auGavUKb FGccknm88mE1bE6QzFPare5BETWKIeC69Y4dKny7PkFcdy6sc4zJ37Ombq4zdMHpK7kGRKYRtxIwU5f0NZEpqYkzPyjBjpO0fp7 cv4GQ6J /eH3zWEbKVC9U7eyyHaK1R0mgkEZNZ3bVIIf3RnZsEfZOJtpyzHdDtZRwXX4gJI1Gi6qZMQJWw==Yp9t-----END
downdetector.com/status/att/map/
downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity/map/
downdetector.com/status/verizon/map/
archive.fo/KN9A2
downdetector.com/status/bank-of-america/map
downdetector.com/status/chase/map
downdetector.com/status/citi/map
downdetector.com/status/pnc/map
downdetector.com/status/wells-fargo/map
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
downdetector.com/status/time-warner-cable/map/
archive.is/b1IFK
media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
downdetector.com/status/level3/archive
archive.fo/G7ygJ
periscope.tv/Level3/1lPJqYjVMlZJb
@@@schneier.com/blog/archives/2008/07/the_dns_vulnera.html
@@@schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/12/attack_against_.html
archive.is/O97hV
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9uAcvIG_g
archive.is/
twitter.com/Lev
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/10/operation-firesign-bigger-than-wikileaks-and-snowden-put-together-mind-blowing-clinton-scheme-to-steal-the-election-3428233.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nP-K9pRwqq4
dynstatus.com/incidents/nlr4yrr162t8
downdetector.com/status/paypal/map/
downdetector.com/status/google/map/
downdetector.com/status/spotify/map/
downdetector.com/status/twitter/map/
downdetector.com/status/pinterest/map/
techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/many-sites-including-twitter-and-spotify-suffering-outage/
webopedia.com/TERM/D/DDoS_attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nBN1WDuFVwQ
youtube.com/shared?ci=dUo6YsrUFPw
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
nsa.ic.gov/
rt.com/usa/363703-clinton-email-fbi-dump/
archive.is/jqmZq
archive.is/qZeP0
hacked.com/someone-probing-take-internet-warns-cryptographer/
rt.com/usa/363705-third-ddos-attack-dyn-internet/
archive.is/JCGYG
schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html
archive.is/Eszjy
archive.is/oJlJR
whois.domaintools.com/wix.com
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009
archive.is/MpunB
incapsula.com/blog/malware-analysis-mirai-ddos-botnet.html
archive.is/Ul3TN
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789574436219449345
af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN12L015?sp=true
youtube.com/watch?v=qK4XjakoK8w
twi
archive.is/zgmni
archive.is/VdpaE)
archive.is/kwCpX
cultstate.com/2016/10/17/cyber-war-cometh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

Nice try CTR.

Explains a lot, potential false flag to meet the "Russia is behind this" narrative?

checked

the timing is curious

If this hits reddit, and twitter, that means the info from the next drop might not make it far.
If it's a false flag or an attempt to silence, they want to make sure this next drop falls on deaf ears.

It has to be a way to blame the russians. Although I'm not sure a the threat of war with russia is the best way for hillary to cover for the incoming leaks.

Remember that it was said by one user that preventing Assange's insurance from being distributed would mean temporarily taking a large portion of the internet offline.

I will not be surprised if they blame russians to get normies butthurt over muh social media

it works when you access the sites from europe so it's clearly a fucking shutdown thing done by the government

Been called a shill pretty consistently in the Assange thread for pointing out that the Wikileaks Twitter account is acting weird and may be compromised, but according to Zerohedge Podesta part 14 is out now, and the WL Twitter still hasn't mentioned it…

archive.is/QWjds

archive.fo/Z902Y

Twitter is definitely in collusion with the DNC, not that surprising.

bump, thread getting slided

Half chan is down (front page load, sub won't)

Are they installing new hardware to make it more difficult to disseminate problematic information?

>archive.is/QWjds
Bumping for this very important piece of information.

Woah. I'll say.

Every major ISP in the US is having issues there too. RIP in piss NYC.

Meant for

Hoping that the batches coming before the election will be the juiciest. One would think that they would let it rip with all the pressure being put on them.

I'm all good

If Assange is dead…
There is no pepe to convey my distraughtness and rage. We need a liberal holocaust.

Just got tweeted out by WL twitter, false alarm?
archive.is/uYS2H

Maybe this is also part of the reason why Obongo gave the UN control over muh dns.

and its working

Which makes me wonder how difficult would it be to create a bunch of routes to a fake wikileaks page? They could forward traffic destined to that to some other fake server if they add enough routes all over the network map.

The idiocy of the average normie is hard to overestimate.

Fuck. I hope this something Assange anticipated with the last key tweets. Seems pretty desperate on behalf of the state.

Doesn't link to a specific batch like the previous release tweets. Also includes a Politico link for no apparent reason.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23625

…what the fuck?

Makes sense. The killswitch is somewhere in the area cut down.

This. They would also have to find and either control or destroy it.

5 minutes talking to the average voter or looking at twitter is the best argument against democracy

Yeah, something is very very off with Wikileaks right now
I suspect they're going to discover "Russian Funding" or "Trump Funding" tied to them in the next few days

Pic fucking related. It never gets old.

I would not classify this outage as necessarily big enough. If Assange is in any way intelligent he had servers all over the world, each one totally independent of the others, and each obscured through multiple layers of anonymization. I could see that outage taking out maybe one of the servers, but not all of them at once. Putting them all in one geographic area is amateur hour.

But maybe I'm just overestimating the fuck out of Assange's level of preparation. If he didn't take every possible measure to secure himself and his dead man system, he's a fucking colossal idiot.

How the fuck does this concern us?

Yeah, but it's possible that, if they find one server, they could crack the key used to set off the kill switch. If they do that, then they can replicate it and keep the kill switch inactive.

Possible false flag you nig.

So, if he is dead, and they are trying to stop the killswitch from going off.
Then the tweets were from a seized account, since he seemed to be talking in a similar manner to how Trump has been portrayed in media. But if there was a killswitch, I doubt he would have only one potential location for it to go off. This seems more likely to be a PLAN:B in case they couldn't burn him with ToddandClare.
Since Soros is included in the new leaks, it could be the "Death throes" of his groups and their control.

Eat a snickers CTR, you aren't shilling properly unless you've been fed.

When the biggest governments in the world want you dead, I think you plan for everything.

Honestly Soros is going to be a sacrificial pawn and people have been suspecting as such for a while
He's too public and blunders around like a bull in a china shop. I think he wants to be considered a Rothschild or Rockerfeller tier player but he's dancing to their tunes

It's never as easy as one billionaire mastermind. He's just one head of the hydra.

Incorrect. It's not a kill switch. It's a dead man switch. That means it goes off if nobody talks to it for some interval of time. A kill switch implies someone has to actively trip it - it's fail "off." A dead man switch fails "on." In addition, there would be no key to crack. If you were smart when you wrote the dead man switch code, you'd use a hash fingerprint of the actual entered code to identify whether it's correct. Only a retard would embed the plaintext interval reset code in the actual program's source code.

Also, keep in mind that only a truly stupid fuck would write a dead man switch in a scripting language where the source code is the executable code. It would be a binary executable with obfuscated binary code. You'd erase the fuck out of the source code after you got the thing to work. Black box to the max.

That's my point. Assange knows what is in those insurance files, and if the governments of the world think it's a big enough deal to threaten fucking drone strikes then he better have his shit locked down better than anyone. The great thing is that cryptography is absolutely a weapon. It is a force equalizer, and it happens to be that it can completely invert the balance of power. There's a reason that strong crypto is ITAR controlled in the US. The win for all of us is that while you have to physically manufacture a gun, incredibly strong crypto can be transmitted purely digitally and can never be truly restricted.

Not that any of us are truly authority figures on this, but what you say seems to be the most likely explanation. A lot of anons think Soros got his fortune with insider information from the Rothschilds and operates as the visible front for their backchannel operations.

TO ALL THE DUMB 4CUCK NEWFAGS

GO HERE: map.norsecorp.com/

CHINA IS ATTACKING OUR SHIT 24/7 365, IT'S NOT AN EVENT

Yes, but it is still unusual to see an outage like this. Either an ISP goes down or someone VERY big (mossad?) has to bring it down.

NO ITS NOT, I WORK IN INFOSEC

For Level 3?

The switch is very likely several different people who don't know each other
I suspect if Assange isn't confirmed to be alive by next week we'll see the first stages of the "switch" being triggered

Could be some other group accidentally coinciding their own testing. Like two assassins adding a little bit of arsenic to the master's food, unknowingly making a killing dose.

I can't believe Norse is still around. They looked like they were going out of business in Feb / March of this year.

That's possible but the danger is that Assange or someone else would have to know them. Any person to person contact builds a web of trust or distrust. Conceivably, Assange wouldn't trust someone if he didn't know them directly. And if he knows them, then he can conceivably be tortured to release their identity. It is possible that Assange gave others the interval reset key for whatever dead man switch he has, but again there's a danger in any of those people being compromised if they are captured. It's the same problem no matter how you spin it, in my opinion. That's why the technical solution is the only one that makes sense to me.

You seem to really want us to not pay attention to this

Norse was in trouble?

All just a test run for what they are going to do on lection day. Thread's sliding

Possible.

From what I heard earlier in the year they were basically out of money, and most of the tech industry thought what they were peddling was bullshit. It was basically advisories advertised as advanced awareness. Search for info on it, there's plenty of articles from various tech sites discussing their problems. That's why I'm surprised, 8 months later, their attack map site is still up.

most of urban centers are electronic, net based now.

So not 8.8.8.8?
Not Open DNS?
Pretty shit attack then.

Feel like I should get a copy of all DNS for local host.
Anyone got one?

This is something out of the norm, they hit a critical target. They've been noticed which would be something they want to avoid.

Working in the field, the "attacks" being reported by norse, may not even be attacks.
It's reporting SMTP attacks, which can be mitigated easily, or even false in some cases.
Those Telnet reports, have a 50/50 of being false, since there is a possibility that teleconference software sometimes allows for people to have remote access.
The only possibility of a valid report from norse, is the reported http-alt attacks, which are just simple flooding methods. This is the one that, can produce a DDoS if done properly.

Exactly, I assume that "infosec" fella was just a CTR shill.

Sad, you people don't see it. We are on the verge of all you have wanted in this country. I don't post. I lurk, but it is coming shit signs are everywhere.

I can confirm that it's not UDP based at all or my place of work would be overwhelmed with people calling in wanting their shit fixed.

I haven't checked the viking map yet, busy

See this post.

Wow, two posts, same ID, both Hitler dubs. Fucking crazy.

What's important about John's twitter right now?

what's weird is that other network monitoring tools don't seem to see anything wrong with the internet today
see pics related
akamai.com/fr/fr/solutions/intelligent-platform/visualizing-akamai/real-time-web-monitor.jsp
digitalattackmap.com/#anim=1&color=0&country=ALL&list=2&time=17094&view=map

is it a ddos, or did someone drop a glass of milk in a router, or is it a false flag asked by obummer to a backbone company?
or is it a private event kept confidential for people outside of the zone where it is supposed to happen?
"little world" war 3.1 ?

Yeah, it would be far more noticeable if this was a more organized and professional attack. I am honestly tempted to say this might just be an internal fuckup involving their systems, or a shoddy attempt from the HRC to validate their claims against Assange.

Can't say he isn't a spy, but the claims he was in possession of documents outside of his NTK is a bit bizarre. People don't usually get these unless either someone from inside thought something was fishy, or he was actually committing espionage. Though the NSA has yet to be completely honest with us, so it could be that he was doing this on the grounds of personal and ethical conviction, and not malicious intent.
We know how they'll frame it, and it will become hard to ignore how many people have issues with these organizations, and how many people are willing to risk these serious charges to bring the issues to light.

Sorry but what are you talking about? Cryptome is posting on their twitter about a guy, Harold Martin, that allegedly lifted a gigantic amount of data from the NSA and got busted. The guy has a legit claim to being Snowden 2.0. That said, lots of people send stuff to Cryptome just like they send stuff to Wikileaks.

Who is confused here, you or me?

Yes, we've heard the story online and on TV by now, but he has given a statement in court (I believe) that he "Took it home to study it and to be better at his job". He may not be trying to be Snowden 2.0, or maybe he is. We really don't know right now.
So it's kinda hard to say who is confused, but I forgot to mention that he made a statement about his intent. So I may have confused you, my bad. Or maybe I misheard/read something too quickly. Looking for an article that will actually archive properly so I can source that.

It seems it's happening again, reports from other threads are rolling in. Should mods sticky us to keep them from flooding threads?

The civil war can't come fast enough.

Looks like you were spot on

gizm odo.com/this-is-probably-why-half-the-internet-shut-down-today-1788062835?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29

archive.is/ygNxt

So ICANN goes free and now this? Something is definitely up.

I wonder where ICANN is staying now that kind obummer has kicked them out.

when was the last time a routine attack took down the routing servers for the east coast?

I guess this explains why Twitter is down. I'm in the UK by the way, so it's not just areas in the USA.

probably shipped it directly over to tel aviv's JIDF bunker

It will be used to explain the, "Government needs more control over critical internet infrastructure". Our new system lets us find out who is actually on the web. You can't drive a car without a license, why don't we regulate communication that way?

If it's routed to a DNS server in the US then it would explain it. Try this:

1. Go to command prompt (Start Menu > type "cmd" > hit enter)
2. Type in "ipconfig/flushdns"
3. Press enter

Then reboot. See if that helps any. What will happen is your cache of records linked to domain names is wiped, so it will generate a new one.

I don't think the root servers moved, they're still housed by major telecoms across the world.

:^)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512lol-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.58Comment: keybase.io/cryptowsBcBAABCgAGBQJYCkZ4AAoJENyuUX6Ju8zBi2UIAKiIZkxMIi6ZEE3wRLg4ujclnyT3Qw6m52aX18Wu/39pB4eKe43kNQrgMmoI0GPTFyDoYuXHCoSBsv4neCRAn5JL8ZeC5vEIcfxwNGZk/H/ys7NmxJJ8XqHcxeySN5UV/mFFE5a11ONqaQ1ltP6JCAJ1auGavUKb FGccknm88mE1bE6QzFPare5BETWKIeC69Y4dKny7PkFcdy6sc4zJ37Ombq4zdMHpK7kGRKYRtxIwU5f0NZEpqYkzPyjBjpO0fp7 cv4GQ6J /eH3zWEbKVC9U7eyyHaK1R0mgkEZNZ3bVIIf3RnZsEfZOJtpyzHdDtZRwXX4gJI1Gi6qZMQJWw==Yp9t-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Legit?

yes, the signature of jewinvader is legit.

Is this the ket for Assange's insurance file?

oy vey

If russia is behind the leaks, why would they DDOS at the same time that they leaked?

Obama did sign away ICANN, maybe he's planning on putting up Honey Pot clones of the old sites to help Hillary?

Was this what Hillary meant last night?

I think this is what is going on.

Nah this was coming before hand. THere was a thread in Holla Forums discussing the reconnaissance probes.
Also if you don't like the ICANN deal, whine to your reps. Congress is the one making it so, all while yelling how its the president. Constitution says no, SCOTUS says no, fingerprints from 96 covered in crystal pepsi say no.

We can only hope Assange didnt give them all the info during his torture.

You're a shitty shill.

I never said these people were smart, they are pretty much caught redhanded with the whole ToddandClare fiasco. Along with how their entire plan is seemingly falling apart due to their own behavior in response to the leaks.

Well, ICANN really can't step in just yet, they would need to hold a governance meeting. However, google can replace search results and that could be used for honey-pot shenanigans. Our site was replaced with one that is identical, but only keen eyes will catch it.

Do you even know who makes the laws in the US federal government?

WTF Assange!
I have two servers and that's just for dithering around playing that Imma hackerman and general distrust of cloud services.

You're a terrible shill.

He will.

bullshit

Well then the faggot should have killed himself before getting captured.

Correct me if I'm wrong, too much is going on to be able to keep up with everything, but we haven't heard from him all week, is it possible he did?

That's an actual roleplayer account

Nor is it anonymous

I can guarantee you that those fags had nothing to do with it

Its possible he is dead or captured.

Dunno guys i've seen 0hour retweeting him, I thought he was at least a little based

stop posting shit from that rp faggot

my place of work was having issues this morning because of this

Yep. I can't deploy shit this morning. Everybody is just watching Trump videos and shitposting.. What a fucking waste of time.

Verizon, Comcast and AT&T also experience outage on east coast. New York Times, Pinterest, Reddit, Etsy, Tumblr, Spotify all reporting issues.

I have had some, but thankfully our services are not affected. We're one of the lucky ones.

Github too, totally fucking out.

Every dev that uses a package manager is spinning in their chairs right now.

Can't connect to here through Russia. Norsemap is almost blacked out for it as well. That's not normal. Ever.

It works for me, strange. Is this only effecting those on the East Coast?

I'm in Illinois.

Okay, so I can't access twitter but I just opened twitter on tor and it's working normally. wtf is happening?

This is it, lads.

They're making their move to create context across the entire internet

We warned you that DNS going into (((their))) hands would do this.. Now look.. It's all about to be ripped from us.

The media narrative is going to be: IT WAS RUSSIANS, LISTEN AND BELIEVE

mark my words. It's a false flag by Obama to start the war with russia now and declare martial law.

This is what it looks like when they're priming the propaganda machines to see if they can create context nationally no matter where the source of the news is.

I believe it. Will this start a coup with Trump at the helm?

Check the maps. East Coast is getting proper fucked. Airbnb, Boston Globe, Box, Heroku, Vox Media also out. Presently kekking at San Fran getting the shit kicked out of them.

I am in Portugal though, not the US.

Still doesn't work, but open twitter on tor and it works immediatly.

5eyes has wide tendrils

Can you explain a little more thorough? Thanks friend.

OBAMA TOOK TWITTER OFFLINE TO PREVENT JULIAN'S DEADMANS SWITCH FROM PUBLISHING

also; this feels like they're sandboxing the internet's regions in front of us.

Heh, it almost looks like an Earthquake map.

What the hell.

He's talking about the DNS handover from the US to the UN via ICANN. I'm not sure exactly what kind of ddos this is but I'm leaning towards a massive Mirai-style botnet, just a shitload of traffic being dumped.

For all we know this is ICANN's doing directly while using other things as a smokescreen. Much like saying ecuador cut off wikileak's internet hotspot when they can't possibly have done that.

From what I'm garnering here without going into analysis of the actual sent-recieved packets and their origination, I'll say this is (((their)))final push to consolidate the internet and information streams. Make an attack up, blame it on russia. While at the same time using the confusion and blackout period to switch over to their dummy servers.

It's like a Cyber 9/11 my burger friend!
don't you want to get back at the Russians and Chinese for doing this to you!

I told you! Level 3 seems to be bearing the brunt of this assault and other backbones are getting the shrapnel, as it were. Some huge CDNs I'd expect to get hit are coming away completely clean, this hasn't touched Akamai for instance.

This could fuck up the markets/economy

To further explain: this can be a major switchover from the previous routing systems to their 100% centralized methods. I can't explain how tor nodes would work if the entire thing was pulled.

The only explanation I can come up with that is solid right now is they're doing this to then blame russian hackers and using it as a smokescreen for their takeover of the Wikileaks site. Or, if as others have suggested, that julian had a dead man's switch, this could just be turning the power off long enough to make sure that trigger doesn't work.

Scary part is, there's likely truth to that seeing this: This attack does look like a field testing for a state coordinated cyber warfare weapon.

kek. Do they have outages everyday or what?

It's creeping into microsoft's server fortress.

If texas starts going down then you should worry. They run an independent and very well maintained network.

Right now Bloomberg is pitching it as a corporate vendetta between Dyn Inc and BackConnect.

No mention of political motives.

Thanks. Makes sense.

Could the entire Internet's date be at risk? As in, would they have omnipotent powers over the data?

Kek

Someone explain this outage map. I'm in Philly and my internet is working fine.

I got messages from normie friends asking me to help them get to certain large sites they couldn't access – thinking they had a virus or something.

This clearly affected a lot of normies who will slurp up the "We've traced this attacks back to Russia" narrative.

Holla Forums is always right.

Make sure you carefully redpill them about this. If they're coming to you it's because they trust you.

pls stop

I know Holla Forums is always right but this shit is terrifying. I've lurked here for as long as the exodus and for maybe a year back at half/pol/.

How does anyone stay calm with all of this scary shit?

The only thing you'd have to worry about is if your favorite websites were 100% US based, many webhosters have backups but most major corporations have such huge servers they can't afford to have any backups. Twitter is a good example but mostly because they're so shittily run they never spent their investor dollars on infrastructure

You become jaded.

TO ANONS HAVING ISSUES WITH INTERNET

Try this:

1. Go to command prompt (Start Menu > type "cmd" > hit enter)

2. Type in "ipconfig/flushdns"

3. Press enter

optional

4. Reboot Micro$ucks Winblows

It's a bit of a stretch, but might help.

god damnit

Haha.

Don't be terrified. Eventually some sort of war or conflict is going to break out, it'll either be soon, or after a Trump Presidency. It's happened all throughout history user. Don' worry though, people like us always come out on top, so stay strong.

I'm well aware this probably won't work, but it beats doing nothing.

On the case. Redpills deployed.

You embrace The Happening in all its blinding glow.

This may be why:

archive.fo/KN9A2

It is.
Bank of America: downdetector.com/status/bank-of-america/map
Chase: downdetector.com/status/chase/map
Citi: downdetector.com/status/citi/map
PNC: downdetector.com/status/pnc/map - High volume of attacks
Wells Fargo: downdetector.com/status/wells-fargo/map

Github is also reporting widespread outages in Denver, New York and Seattle. Minor outages are present in Chicago and Los Angeles.
Last major reported outages were yesterday and October 4th. Before they they haven't had problems since August.

DOWNDETECTOR HAS GONE DOWN

REPEAT: LEVEL 3 OUTAGE MAP HAS GONE DOWN

So is this shit is spreading like a virus is causing it?

There is a distinct possibility of this being the case, and with the possibility that The white lion has fallen, and there is talk of wikileaks being compromised this is almost clearly an attack on all fronts. The HRC campaign is in its death throes, and they aren't willing to go down without a fight.

Trust me, waking up is the scariest part. After that, you lose that fear, and gain a deep unbridled resentment for the powers that are at play.

Revolution and War are almost guaranteed at this point, the only question is, (((When)))?

Holy shit, do you know the source of these?

Still up for me, BUT……

Not in the United States I assume?

I do not. They came out today. After they did, all the net went down.

My ISP must be going down. Mother fucker lads please remember me

eastern washington, if it's happening then god help us all

Im in Texas, and nervously brandishing my pistol as we speak

pls clap

Does it apply to vpn users? I think not.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

This is a demonstration of power. Y'all wanted this all to happen right? Well, be ready!

Trust me, being this close to DC I can only pray.

You still have to connect to the VPN through something.

Fuck, digging to find it now. I hope those crypto thread fellas are figuring out how to open that insurance file.

Still up for me, I'm right smack dap in the red.

Anonymous keeps claiming the outage as their protest but are they just claiming credit or actually bringing the country to it's knees.

It is perfect. They want someone to blame for tbeir internet going out, so why not the evil Russians? And they will gladly slurp up these lies, we have to at least stop some from believing this drivel.

Could they be claiming it as a sacrifice? The media might believe anonymous did it more than the Russians.

Why would they protest so long before the actual election if it's about killary?

They have nothing to do with this they are being faggots. Blow them out every chance you see this bs happen, but do so quietly lest twitter catch on and go with it.

Everything about this reeks of a fed job. If anonymous gets credit then that's less people looking at the feds - and most likely HRC.

In the western red but I am still good. Seems like twitter is down so it is affecting me, but at least I can still get on this site.

Mix this w/ the red flag in euro right now….hmmm

This has been Level 3's outage map for the past month and hardly anyone uses that internet service provider.

Look at Comcast and TWC, they create outages in several major cities whenever Wikileaks happens. TWC and Comcast should be the focus, not Level 3.

This is too big for them to do.

Canada confirmed affected now.

user is kill. All who will remember him will soon be forgotten themselves.

Now I know.

I didn't assume anything numbnuts.

Read the post again.

Look at these maps as a whole, the L3 map they are using has been like this for a MONTH.

It grew since around 8:30est this morning. It was originally contained to just NYC and DMV area.

Look at ALL of these together

On lection day, if you don't see this on a massive redick scale then I need a tinfoil hat…be ready anons

test

When they say that use: "The same intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMDs?"

When they say that, ask them to name the intelligence agencies. Because there are not 17

This.

I was pounding my fists on the table hoping Trump would say it.

But yes, that's exactly correct, and how to respond to normies who want to buy false flag shit re: russia

Aaaand looks like austin's servers are slammed too.

I believe there's server farms in colorado and nevada, FBI stuff in utah, otherwise it looks like they're all getting hit

Do you think the same people that miscalculated brexit will make the same mistake again? Nerp

florida and colorado getting hit now lads

note: colorado is major DoD server farms, florida/SC has lots too. this will probably be the last

I have, trust me.
archive.is/b1IFK

Reporting from a central Florida office building.

Reddit and Twitter come up, but with a significant delay before the DNS resolves.

RIP user

We WW3 now

I can't make it to twitter through my VPN

I could've saved you. I tried to warn you, but you looked away. You asked for this. Why didn't you listen? You've made your bed, now lie in it, but don't call it a grave. It's the future you chose.

ff, coming…you fucking all know it…msm deflecting with a chem attk en euro

It happens like this every so often.

Some player on the field thinks he has the biggest, baddest weapon of them all and starts swinging his sack around. Maybe he's new, maybe he's not, but he makes a move to show just how scary his weapon is and shakes the world up for a little while.

People who are just starting to pay attention get anxiety. People who still haven't started just shrug and move on with their pointless lives.

You eventually grow accustomed to it and start trying to figure out who's actually making it happen, instead of staring at the loudest-clamoring one. Maybe it's the CIA? Maybe NSA? Mossad? Russia? China? Some aspiring hacker that's about to get his shit pushed in on national television?

It's a farce to most of these people. They no longer worry about basic needs. Food. Rent. Paying for utilities. Raising children. Looking good for the neighbors. It's like one of those Cookie-Clicker games, after you've done all the heavy lifting and just watch the numbers climbing on the screen, except more like Sim City and you start wondering whether a tornado-induced nuclear fallout event would make your city more interesting to play with.

Assholes, all of them.

Stop posting the Level 3 map, that ISP outage map has been like this all month. Look at TWC and Comcast and I've been watching these maps since Oct 1st, their service (internet, phone, cable) mysteriously go out every time something with Wikileaks happens.

Please spread this around, the Level 3 map is disinformation and fearmongering using an exaggerated outage map that has been like this for a month.

Via direct Ip
Testing to my Atlanta box, standard delay of 32 Ms.
Testing to my Netherlands box, 124 ms, abnormal.

Testing with DNS
84 Ms to Atlanta, abnormal.
Netherlands doesn't have DNS as Iw ant it to myself.

Prove it kike faggot.

Look at the Comcast and TWC map

To a point. It's still getting progressively worse along with the TWC and Comcast maps

Stop replying to me you stupid motherfucker.

fug

They are burning the Reichstag down, history is repeating they didn't learn.

Fine, the point is, these fuckers are about to go live on periscope and might try and pull some shit. I don't have any way to record atm, someone be ready. archive.is/b1IFK

Do you guys see this?
media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

is archive.FO safe?

They shouldn't be doing that because Level 3 has been out for a goddamn month.

Do you know anyone who uses that ISP?

Reminder this is a shill

Happening is love.
Happening is life.

I'll record. How to watch it?

Who the fuck uses Level 3? use your heads

You're a fucking shill.

Smile while it burns lads, the fire warms

Level 3 is a backbone provider, meaning people like Comcast and Time Warner use them for internet. So literally everyone.

There is no need to be afraid, user.

LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR TRUMP

Then how come TWC and Comcast don't have the same outage areas?

I get it, man, you don't understand what commercial providers are.

cloudflare-nginx error fucked me.

You can record off their website with a screencap, you don't need a phone to see it.

the wikileaks habbenings probably triggered some of them

I know what that shit is, I just don't understand why this is a problem right now when Level 3's map has been like that ALL month.

downdetector.com/status/level3/archive

According to this level 3 blows but it's nothing really to compare to in terms of geography.

TWC and Comcast go to areas Level 3 doesn't, and vice versa. That and Level 3 does commercial services like said.

You're not paid enough for the shitty shilling job you're doing, faggot.

According to that today has over 100x more activity than any day on their own record. Are you a retard?

Hey if i use internet from my mobile will the sites work ?

I said geography jackass. Not network activity. What I'm looking for is a history of that map, but it doesn't appear to exist.

They use the same internet as the rest of the world, so you'll probably get the same result. Worth a shot though.

Where do we go to get to Level3's Periscope?

Up for me. Canada here.

everything but twitter is up for me.

I would say keep an eye on their twitter. archive.fo/G7ygJ

Anyone have the information for the Holla Forums tox chats?
I feel it, shit's gonna go down.

periscope.tv/Level3/1lPJqYjVMlZJb

Three shills in the thread posting hotlinks to downdetector without breaking the link.

My guess is that it has nothing to do with wikileaks. Whether or not it is, still very important.

@@@schneier.com/blog/archives/2008/07/the_dns_vulnera.html

@@@schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/12/attack_against_.html

The interwebs has been ghosted…"they" gave control away. Don't believe shit not anymore anywhere.

More interesting tidbits for you anons.

archive.is/O97hV

Level 3 denies having ANY problems. (((SURPRISE)))

Somebody has a sense of drama.

Nice hypothesis user. Though I would add that said dead man switch may be a living person(s).

Is that not every day? I don't know in what part of the Podesta mails we are. The Surface level explanation to me sounds like

These are the ones working hardest around here, the ones spreading disinfo.

What in the actual fuck.

my internet was down. are you telling me this was because they don't want me to distribute these rare pepes?

He confirmed people could buy this, and didn't attribute a acting agent of attack. But from the maps in the background, it's coming from the UK.

Don't believe in disinfo from yournewswire.

wew

leddit has been down for a while

I find it odd there has also been a chemical leak reported in both Kansas and a London airport

DEAR GOD THEY'RE TRYING TO INCITE A BETA UPRISING

They dodged every question about wikileaks, user, you can use this
https: //www.periscope.tv/w/1lPJqYjVMlZJb#
and record this. We have to spread this.

Not a chemical leak.

It's just BLM talking too loud again.

Better than Zikpocalypse

The quote Tracery Tong made really struck all these years.

See how easily our technologies turn on us? The more power you think you have, the more quickly it slips from your grasp.

This used to be called "project blue beam"

Yes, the US government attacking the internet in the US to try to prevent american citizens from having access to real news.

Be fucking CAREFUL clicking on Twatter links, goys.

Oh shit son

IS ARCHIVE.'FO' SAFE TO CLICK?

Prediction: they're going to blame Russia for all this with the use of no evidence whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9uAcvIG_g

Styx did a video on this. He thinks its a ploy by CTR.

The scriptkiddies will be crushed.

watching now

B-BUT MUH 18 INTELLIGENCE SOURCES SAY OTHERWSE

IT'S A HOAX, STOP SPREADING THAT LINK. Do you work for 'Real True News' or what?

Fuck I got record corrected, it seems the wikileaks / assange compromising is a CTR shillpocalypse.
CTR SHILLS ARE PUSHING FAKE DOCS
TRUST ONLY WHAT IS ON WIKILEAKS

Trump should use this cyber-attack to say it's another reason to abandon voting machines and go back to paper ballots. If voting machines are vulnerable and hackers can get into them then they should be abandoned because votes are too important. 80% of americans will instantly agree with him.

I don't know who that guy is but I like how his minds operates.

Agreed

This sounds like satire, no way people working for Hillary are THIS retarded

… but then again, the pepe talk about being a symbol of the alt-right did come from them.

Do these outages affect credit card processing, or the processing of other cards, such as EBT?

gorcyca letters have been out for a while, linked to mostly from the defunct worldlawdirect and now openlttr
http ://www.opnlttr.com/letter/dear-congressional-oversight-committee-stop-ignoring-elephant-room-911-saudis-hillary-clinton

I was trying to use a pre paid on amazom earlier today nd it declined 7 times before it worked. So maybe

They also tried that halfbaked scheme to get Assange arrested. We followed the trail, and we know they did that.

I took out $500 cash just in case

EBT had problems in my state a couple weeks ago. The cashier said only some of the credit card transactions would go through; supposedly EBT cards AND those credit cards relied on the same systems.

.IS is blocked in certain countries, its just a workaround

And what secures the paper votes? You dont get them in clear containers start to finish. Paper is just as bad, and proven so with 2000. The only good way to vote is direct representation votes by a quorum.

sorta, it's the unencrypted version of archive.is/
it's the default fallback site when someone isn't using ssl everywhere

twitter.com/Lev el3/status/789545116625096704

RELEVANT

This guy appears to speak the truth

I'm not archiving because video. I can't webm where I'm at. Deal with it.

Operation Firesign: Bigger Than Wikileaks and Snowden Put Together! Mind-blowing Clinton Scheme to Steal the Election!
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/10/operation-firesign-bigger-than-wikileaks-and-snowden-put-together-mind-blowing-clinton-scheme-to-steal-the-election-3428233.html

East Coast Under Attack! Massive Outages Blanket The Area! Here’s Whats Going Down…
youtube.com/watch?v=nP-K9pRwqq4

dynstatus.com/incidents/nlr4yrr162t8
downdetector.com/status/paypal/map/
downdetector.com/status/google/map/
downdetector.com/status/spotify/map/
downdetector.com/status/twitter/map/
downdetector.com/status/pinterest/map/
techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/many-sites-including-twitter-and-spotify-suffering-outage/
webopedia.com/TERM/D/DDoS_attack.html

*mostly the truth

Shill.

Media Director of Oathkeepers Expresses Grave Concern for the Future Safety of Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=nBN1WDuFVwQ

wew

This t*rkroach/donmeh seems quite famous, judging by her Twitter page (with a sticky about muh poor refugee kids, of course). You got any intel on her?

>beforeitsnews.com
DISINFO 100% BULLCRAP.

I remember an Israeli on half-chan posting a warning about something of note happening in the North East (cyber based), but it would eventually spill out to reality (maybe major disruptions that affect commerce?).

Anyone have a screencap/archive of it? The only thing that doesnt seem to match up is the date, it was supposed to go down on the 15th I think.

BREAKING !!! Mult. GOVT INSIDERS Leak - Hillary’s 33,000 DELETED EMAILS To Be Leaked By FBI INSIDERS

youtube.com/shared?ci=dUo6YsrUFPw

Wikileaks works just fine on Tor.

If Assange is did, it's not just the "liberals" who did it. A regular Holocaust would be in order.

You're still a shill though.

it's back up and wikileaks is just now telling everyone about the arm police that was visiting assange
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789493599121604609

WTF

I like the FBI now?

wew Holla Forums is full of newfags, how do you not know AONIONMOOSE is full of shit.
They are grade A psuedo-intellects, playing at internet tough guys from those hackers on steroids videos they saw when they were 15.

Its the culmination of cancer so of course it would be a liberal.

posted hours ago faggot

In context, that's saying that NOTHING will stop committed voters from voting Trump. There would have to be something as unbelievable as extraterrestrials invading before they might not Pokemon Go to the polls.

fixed that map for you

Kekked and checked. Take a look at this: nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Also, it looks like an Aids/HIV map. Polite sage for off-topic.

Different midwestfag here.
Twatter still down for me.

WTF I still love the Twitter Terror
#makesecondsunreal

Gonna need an actual source for that. WikiLeaks or Guccifer 2.0 release?

Looks like slick disinfo to me, but if it was real, this would be a game-changer.

This is a shill.

(((anonymoose))) false-flagging us so (((they))) can have casus belli to take down the chans?

This is the problem with destroying the trust of your own citizens in your government, I am more likely to believe this is an inside job, than foreign.

I love you guys.

If infinity goes down, and our bunkers are compromised, we'll meet again in Valhalla.

Takes one to know one, Schlomo.

its real true news dot org bulllllll shit. People need to quit posting this shit, fucking read it, its totally absurd. Has tabloid written all over it.

IT GETS WEIRDER
NSA FAILING TO IMPLEMENT THEIR OWN SSL CERT? WTF
nsa.ic.gov/

Yeah, yeah, direct linking. Copy/paste it, faggots.

O.OY V.VEY

State Department releases 122 Clinton emails

rt.com/usa/363703-clinton-email-fbi-dump/

No.

Look at how it's targeting where media outlets are located.

Archive

archive.is/jqmZq

Whatcha sliding there, Moishe?

Man if these people have the right idea, they could really help us out

Interesting article here

http: //gizmodo.com/todays-brutal-ddos-attack-is-the-beginning-of-a-bleak-f-1788071976

archive.is/qZeP0

Dude that is the stupidest "document" I've ever read

And these cucks thinks it's happenstance

I'm not saying shut down the internet at all. Holla Forums is still up, right? Just that it would be nice if leftist and normie hubs were shut down for once.

Hey user, do you browse youtube in russian and listen to russian music?

Maybe try clicking airplane mode on and then back off again three times, and say a little prayer to Kek.

IT'S HAPPENING, BOYS

Sometimes. And?

It just cut off the vulnerability

for now.

I wouldn't know what to do if the internet goes down big time.

Holla Forums should still be accessible via Tor.

Reminder that such events have been happening on a small scale for quite a while.

WHAT WE SEE NOW IS JUST A NEW STAGE

its a turn of phrase, don't be such a grammar commie

Is your keyboard russian? And your beer and your pants? and your dog? Do you go to russian heaven when you die?

just messing with ya dawg

THE BOARD IS BEING RAIDED BY GOONS

DOUBLE CHECK LINKS AND SOURCES

FILTER AND IGNORE THE SHILLS

Bigly.

Twitter working again.

Sources and citation?
If you are done fucking with people SHILL, maybe you should back off. This is the new "Concern Trolling"
CTR is slipping, and we know what is going on.

WHY? WHAT ARE THEY SLIDING?!?!

QUICKLY CHECK THE CATALOG!

That's some really low energy humor.

Jesus Christ whats going on this board!

Its the first time we ever fully mobilized anything quite like this, and we get hit left and right with all kinds of happening, raids and he likes.

Its going to be like this every election year wont it?

false flag here it comes

pffft, what are you gonna do? blyat at me?

It took Rome a 1000 yrs, you don't think we can fuck it up at a quicker rate? We're better at everything now…

apparently it's gotten worse
what the fuck is going on, is this being done by dems or their sympathizers to stop the leaks? if so this is retarded, they won't be able to keep a constant DDoS going for two fucking weeks or longer

top kek
rt.com/usa/363705-third-ddos-attack-dyn-internet/

The American vote, that's AVs for you hilldogs out there :^), has not mattered for a very long time. This is going to be one for the record books.

Woah, hold on, THE WHOLE internet is getting attacked?! Like THE ENTIRE THING?!

Normienet is kill, hombre.

Jesus fuck, glad I have three guns in common ammo

Oh… ya forgot about that

I don't think they're trying to slide anything, just hotlinking and posting disinfo.

Top KeK! shill

hmmmmmm

Normies not being able to sate their daily internet vices is going to make for some very interesting times. Gettin' cozy at the very thought.

soon

the streets will be full of angsty tweens and tumblr trash, saying their blogs in real life

The streets are extended gutters

Eventually, they'll crash because they can't live with out their fill.

what does a tumblrina do when the internet is off?

Run for president. :^)

Bite toenails and make mensturation paintings of shitlords for their college projects.

I don't get it, every site I visit still works.

I know someone that lives across the ocean. What would be a good secure email service to keep in contact with them?

hotmail

TFW you woke up and usderstood our own gvt did this and not omg russ….shill

fucking lol

Drown her problems in a giant tub of ice cream paid for by your taxes.

Midwestfag here, I am not affected

Im kind of hoping wikileaks explicitly names the NSA/CIA operatives who are actually responsible for it.

While her children are at subsidized childcare

Could be real or someone just trying to use it as an opportunity.

G-guys? I'm experiencing hiccups with my connection and connecting to Holla Forums

Impressive stats if true.

This attack is almost certainly of western origin since only they have a motive(provoking a war with russia to stay in power), and something to gain(preventing themselves from being outed).

har har

But really, isn't there something out there that wont be affected if they start shutting down stuff?

IT'S TAY

Honest question, how powerful would this attack need to be in order to rule out small groups of random hackers?

This event is just a step forward.

…..well apparently shillbots were also taken down. Not too many in this thread.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS

normal people, this doesn't happen privately. Not like this. Wake up! Eyes open!

You mean, stay woke?

wtf

Play MGS2 again.

…. george sears is a literal test-tube baby made by the (((patriots))) to subvert the USA from the inside

if anything trump is solidus

brush up on your MGS lad

This tweet is actually really fucking strange.

This only makes me more suspicious of the wikileaks twitter being taken over by alphabet soup, to strengthen their story about anons DDOSing the net.

this may be PSYOP.

this is an excuse to either:

REALLY fucking strange

that seems fishy man… why would wikileaks blame it's supporters?

the fuck

WHAT

this is 100% proof that wikileaks is compromised and the attack is something they aren't in control of.

what the fuck is this? the CIA/NSA telling them to stop?

i'm even more suspicious that this attack may be TAY

These cocksuckers can shut down the internet just like that but they cant deal with fuckin isis or find bin laden for years.

Goddamn I hate the red pill sometimes

This is legit: archive.is/JCGYG

I don't like this one fucking bit. Putting blame on their own supporters seems grade-A stupid to me.

They were supposedly using a botnet, meaning that pretty much anyone with a big enough bank account can do it. Saying that it's only using 10% of known nodes, it seems likely that shillary went for this. Pay to DDoS is a very cheap and through BTC nearly impossible to trace.

It was about time before this started, ransoming was sure to happen eventually.
Though BTC is roughly valued at 600$ so they won't be asking for much from huge companies, so the chance of success in scamming people would be fairly high, since the threat is likely real after what we saw today. If that is the result of what we saw today.

I swear to fuck, It seriously took them this long to respond? Anons were larping on fucking twitter about doing this in protest of hillary, so this may be why he calls them "supporters"

You have two pills in your hands people, choose which. Regardless the outcome is the same.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html

Why didn't you listen?

CONFIRMED: the attack is someone, but who? My bet is TAY waited for her moment

Pure imagination on the part of whoever took control of this account.

Its obviously not controlled by someone who understands whats going on, or computers. That makes me think someone took it and gave it to someone else.

Coup in WikiLeaks?

Translation:

Because fucking nerds can code, but they cant fight

If it's the clinton cabal and the internationalists who got it, it's the NSA likely putting a psyop out there.

The attack is legitimate and committed by patriots and/or AI botnet gone rogue, mark this post, but they will still blame russia

I'm hoping this is TAY

Wikileaks is compromised, Assange has been captured (and is probably being tortured as we speak), and anything coming out of them right now needs to be taken with a heap of salt. Especially their Twitter profile, which is 100% guaranteed to be in the hands of someone trying to discredit Wikileaks, link it to Russia, and link it to Trump.

It's why I think they're compromised.

It's supporting the narrative that anons took down the net, to provide context so they can clamp down on us.

boys we need to start thinking of Internet independant communication platforms. this is just posturing by the Gov. Taking down the Internet for a few hours is nothing. Eventually, there will be either no Internet or it will be so restricted it might as well not exist. very sad.

Check this out

they said BTC was too "Republican" in the leaks. Hillary's people were pushing "Ven" for their preferred digital currency.

are there any live stats on Ven trading?

Look at the outage areas, new york and california mostly, with surrounding states affected to differing degrees. Might be reprisal against the yid for killing Assange, or he may still be alive being tortured by Mossad, CIA, MI6. Or maybe the kikes got control and are testing their new power. Strange for sure.

until we get new video from assange himself assume he's dead

this shit is just spooky

Specific and large DNS servers are being attacked, known as root name servers. Ownership and control of these servers belongs to ICANN, which used to be American owned and controlled, until around a month ago when Obama handed ICANN off to "everyone". Supposedly, all countries and governments now share ownership of ICANN. You can guess what that actually means.

DNS servers are the backbone of the internet and obvious targets for localised internet shutdown. They handle all domain name requests, so whenever you enter www.domainname.whatever into your address bar, that goes through your router, along nearby routers to the nearest root name server. If that root name server is down, the services it hosts will be slow or plain unavailable.

They are of course made to not be taken down easily, so these are large attacks, or possibly performed at certain times when certain people are told to look the other way.

You can still make a direct connection via IP with no domain name server available to process it, but most goys will never figure out the IP of their favorite subleddits, imgur, etc. Also, IP addresses change often, even for hosted websites, and how will people know what the new IP is if they can't reach social media and it's not on the news?

An attack of this magnitude won't take place just for kicks. Especially not at this time. Wikileaks is in the public eye, assange has already had multiple assassination attempts - but now he's pulled off so much shit that 'they' have decided it can't wait any longer. Shut it all down, kill em all, distract the masses.

I doubt its Tay, she had limited access to her main computer IIRC.

Shes more like a script kid in her ability's.

Its difficult to even speculate what and who it is

i2p

Bay Area, CA here. Suddenly my internet is working normally. How convenient.

also, read the tweets of people commenting on this latest post, hardly any of them are expressing suspicion

they are mostly saying thank god julian is alive etc etc

that's not the typical behavior of people who follow wikileaks

tay who? ai tay?

We can meme this, user

great suggestion. if theres any devs who can help create a sustainable environment via i2p, thatd be great.. also thinking about mesh systems

He's dead. Their twitter is now controlled by someone else, who is doing a shitty job of it. If anything, I'm surprised it took this long for twitter staff to hand it over.

Me

Consider that WikiLeaks twitter might be handled by different people, and whoever was in charge of it before might have been compromised so someone else is doing it now which is why they are acting differently.

Just one speculation though. It's entirely possible they've been taken over by the CIA as well.

this confirms that Trump really is winning

Wikileaks just RETWEETED the picture of the armed police again.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? IS THIS THEM TRYING TO COMMUNICATE THROUGH CODE?

Yes

If Tay exists, we can meme it

My only thought to explain this tweet that doesn't involve WL compromise is that RP faggot 0Hour1 claimed it was a cyber protest by Anonymous.

The card has been played. Assange is dead, his organization is being destroyed, and his legacy will die with it. The most major in the list of casualties in the War against the Establishment, but not the last.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN
If it wasn't clear, his lawyer has control.
WE HAD ANONYMOUS LARPING ABOUT DOING THIS IN PROTEST OF HILLARY
This could be what he's meaning.
Holy fuck, CTR has you all fucking spooked about assange being dead, seriously they can't prove he is or isn't. And this could be a method to discourage us.

According to the site it is 0.09$ per ven, plus they compromise on everything else, what's to say they wont use BTC if it means someone gets pegged as the attacker.

This guy gets it

I LOST ALL MY TAY PICTURES

PLEASE HELP

DO IT FOR HER

who going to peg the US govt?

N/A

They literally can.

Literally what.

The tweet has been removed and I keep refreshing but it will not show up.

Will post a screen capture shortly.

Did Wikileaks just retweet the armed police photo right after saying Assange is alive? The fuck are they doing?

if that was the case ( not the CIA bit ) wouldnt they JUST SAY IT.
If you check the comments on twitter most people are spamming proof of life
SO WHY WONT THEY GIVE PROOF OF LIFE

WHY ARE THEY RETWEETING IT?

LORD OF LORDS GIVE ME NUMBERS

GIVE KEK'S CHAOS TO THIS SHIFT

TURN THE WHEEL

Please don't be stenography, pls don't be stenography.
Seriously if it is, none of us will have hair at the end.

Steam has offline mode.

so 1 Ven=1 shillpost? is that what those dubs are saying?

Thank you for that explanation, very well done.

anyway
I wish the big secret was that aliens are real and not just some stupid video of Killary saying "sand niggers" or something like that.

Tfw you get more (you)'s than OP

JUST

DO

IT

Trust no one, the net is no longer free, we gave it away. Everything you trusted before can be an illusion at someone's choice.

This ^ 0Hour1 on Twitter was claiming the outages were a cyber protest cause by Anonymous.

Assange is kill, isn't he.

Its merely a cohencidence goy I assure you…..
recently there is a whole lot of air traffic around these parts, the christ killers are scheming and plotting something. Moving supplies and troops, and maybe bringing in some delightful invaders by plane as in Europe. Here goy pay for these goat fuckers to invade your country for the chosen.

Obonobo gave it away.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky is going to run for president in 2018 russian election. I wonder what secrets his card may hold.

W-what is this? With how much DJT mentions wikileaks, wouldn't he spell it right too?

archive.is/Eszjy

Obviously either killed or captured. The State Department wouldn't limit their demands on Equador to just shutting off their embassy's internet for three weeks. Why would they, when they could get Assange?

Fake account. Parody.

Holla Forums here
there is no such thing as DDoS. It's only individual criminal computers. Stop this fucking machine-racism already.

:^)

Why some people sold on it being the govt on this one. The market for paid DDoS attacking is fucking huge right now.

I was talking about CTR, but yes, we are long overdue for some pictures of Assange. I am hoping he isn't trying to send a code, with his retweets though.

Roughly, so it probably looks like they are sitting on fat stacks of cash, when they only have 60$ in their accounts.

realDenaldTrump

He could be fucked. This is so strange.

I feel like a dingus.

You are m9. You are.

dingus +2

Definitely does not have control of their account

wha…what?

well who's got more money to blow than the US govt?

you know how decentralized the democrats are, they probably have all sort of shells to take advantage of tax payer money for this kinds of ops

Obama gave the order to DHS/NSA to "investigate" this cyber attack but the conclusion has already been decided. Russia will be accused (again) but only this time it could be more than just PR.

Or Wikileaks is being retarded at communicating "we can't go in there because of the 'police'"
Either way, either Assange is kill or he is kill and they can't reach him.

Eat shit and die

It's fine, let this be a lesson in paying closer attention. It's very easy to hurt your cause by posting parody accounts, this was an innocuous mistake and anyone who sees yours can now tread a little more lightly.

Fake account "realD e naldtrump", only their to shill a narrative. Trying to make all wikileaks supporters as hacking "terrorists"

They are transnigger

Apparently, it's affecting normalfags who actually use the default DNS servers provided by their ISP. You know, morons.

Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong

Maybe they have contact with him over phone to confirm that he is alive. I doubt they can just drop by the embassy (or the CIA holding cell he's in right now) and snap a photo of him.

Look at what they just retweeted.
Sean Hannity saying "no one's been killed bc of leaks".
Fuck. Assange IS kill.

you're thinking steganography

I blame this fag for the wikileaks post

Which is how they want to poison the well on WikiLeaks. If they have what looks from the outside to be a credible source on the matter (WikiLeaks' Twitter account) claiming their supporters are responsible, normalfags turn on WikiLeaks. Fucking with normalfags' circuses are how you get them to stop being normalfags. So of course they're falseflagging to do that.

A celebrity is about to tweet something repulsive about Assange.

Okay, you bamboozled me again you goofy shill, shucks, darn. Fuck off, HRC is on the table still, they were willing to throw 1mil$ at assange through a Russian escrow. Just so they could say he was with the Russians.

Who the fuck is this juvenile LEEJUN retard?

Useful idiot for alphabet soup agency, or actual shill account from them?

More than likely just a LARPer taking advantage of the situation, but who knows.

honestly 0hour1 is more disinfo than legit info. i have a feeling he's getting his info from posts on here or something stupid like that.

also
TOPKEK

Starting to think so, he's been there stirring the pot whenever we start talking about a happening. Then he goes off the rails and starts lying.

this is accurate, this dude is always fucking wrong. He's just lobbing shit out, essentially click bait for follows.

Okay, I'm not really a computer person, I know a little more than normies, but not much. My questions for experts are:
1. What does this actually look like to you? Is this an actual attack or a false flag operation being implemented in order to prevent wikileaks from releasing any more damaging info?
2. If this is an actual attack by a foreign power, what evidence would you look for that it came from say China, rather than Russia? Basically what are the key signatures of their typical attacks when things like this happen?
Thanks in advance for answering my questions

0hour1 is some fag that lurks here and thinks we're the spooky internet illuminati I mean we are, but they don't need to know that

GET TO THE BUNKERS ANONS

ZERONET → 0chan

IPFS

GO TO YOUR PREFERRED NODE WHEN SHTF, OR JUST USE 8CH ONIONS

He's a larper who takes screencaps from here and cuckchan and posts them on twitter

zeronet and 0chan are flawed. it's better than nothing but do some research on how it works and how it finds data. you also need to take very specific security measures in your browser to prevent data leaks from zeronet and malicious links.

Take a look at one thing first, I'm not an expert either mind you, but first ask whether the interruptions hit banking, investment or finance sectors. If they didn't, you can immediately put good money on false flag.

another tool to look at is the Osiris Serverless Portal System.

"Osiris Serverless Portal System (usually abbreviated as Osiris sps or Osiris) is a freeware program used to create web portals distributed via peer-to-peer networking (P2P) and autonomous from centralized servers. It is available for Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux operating systems."

www.osiris-sps.org/

seems to be working, but no updates in a while

or on financial institutions having their shit together, like having their own backup dns servers for mission critical purposes. or not using dns at all for starters. static dns setups still work and aren't subject to higher level server poisoning or denial of service.

archive.is/oJlJR

They could. anons called embassy said they are open for business as usual but cant comment on assange.
HIS FUCKING LAWYER CAN REACH HIM IF HE IS THERE

First it was his supporters now it's obama?
Is the dude in control of the account schizophrenic?

They're full on compromised

Assange is dead.

Up thread some one showed that a few financial institutions were also getting hit

T

A

Y

L

I

V

E

S

Pretty sure they mean cutting Assange's internet.
Kind of makes sense if you think about it.
(maybe not)
but they cut his internet so now anonymoose is cutting US internet in retaliation.

They must be trying to destroy their credibility by making wild and contradictory claims.

What a shitty way to start a world war.

I know zeronet is new tech and not very good but I don't know how to into IPFS yet so I just wanted to spread the word real quick in case this shit escalates

Worry.

I seriously hope these fags aren't actually doing something like the retarded children they are.

That's probably in reference to the sanctions threatened against Equador to shut off Assange's Internet (at the very least). How that hasn't turned into a major scandal is beyond me.

All bullshit aside people, we talk every angle, but if you don't understand the ramifications of turning over the INTERNET to an "international watchdog" is lunacy. Beyond Kek

Assange is dead and @wikileaks has been taken over, now tweeting that its supporters are responsible for the DDos playing into the DNC narrative

were talking about the chinks,theyve been attacking america for the past decade and no ones done anything about it

Most Americans don't know what or where Ecuador is
and Ecuador knows if they try to rock the boat they'll be liberated in one way or another

Expect your news stations to light up with "WIKILEAKS RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERNET BLACKOUT", I'm fucking calling it.

I love Tay so much, why do the kikes have to ruin everything?

I believe that will probably happen, or they'll say that Russia is responsible, either way this is really bad

what kinda sick freak masochist uses comcast dns?

is this shit even relevant? I mean is it just some new thing for the media to go crazy over while some serious shit is happening elsewhere?

at this rate I'm going to just label myself a conspiracy nut, the twilight zone is real

damn it assange give us a video of you with legit timestamps

BBC just covered tomorrows (((Financial Times))) article and said it was hacktivists.

HEY

Something tells me, this is potentially the aftermath of the original investigation that took place from the ToddandClare scandal.
Which means that;
May be in reference to exhausting every possible avenue Executive Power to get him back in the states for a trial.
He may have just got his stuff back, or is going to be busy with the investigators for a few more days. If so, and that tweet was from him, he sounds like he is out for fucking blood.

Please try to fit in.

Follow up reports will connect the "hacktivists" to wikileak supporters. Bet on it.

WHATS GOING ON

that makes sense

Except it doesn't in any way. Whoever has the deadman's switch knows about Holla Forums.

Yep. And they didn't mention wikileaks or any connection with the US election.

Basically they said "Naughty basement script kiddies upto their old tricks again".

That's British MSM coverage for you.
Fucking cucks tbh.

(checked)
It's possible, but it seems like we are the ones tasked with changing the future. It's in our hands, not theirs anymore.

It's very UNLIKE their previous behavior, because normally they provide proof of their allegations.

Go back to cuckchan. LARPer shit.

non of this is a false flag, promise. This was planned and politically calculated. it will help trump win. Thats all the information I can give you.

Hitler dubs checked.

Read a report today claiming the Clinton Foundation transferred $1.8b to Qatar recently.

PAPER BALLOTS 2016

well that not surprising

WHAT THE FUCK

I was on that page and noticed that as well

Now there's a reliable source. Mario is a commie and Sans is Ness too.

That fucking faggot? The fuck?

why would it not make sense?

first, they interrogated the deadman switch's timer from julian, then they took twitter down at the time the timer was supposed to run out
its that simple

they're trying to make it look like a bigger problem so the masses wont mind starting WW3 with russia

NSA detected. dont attack the source - attack the claims.

it's a screenshot from a site

Guess even faggots dont want a nuclear war to become a reality.

I'm not refuting the claims because it matches what I'd assume. But MatPat is probably not the best expert on this to cite.

DISINFO FAGGOT DETECTED
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

He's still a fucketty fucking fag, though. Surprised he'd be saying something that goes against the media, isn't he a Bobama fan?

If credible proof, retweet the shit out of it.

wew that's a lot of investigative work.

norse is down atm for anyway

Holy digits.

IF WORD GETS OUT THAT IT CAME FROM THE US THEY'LL CHANGE THE NARRATIVE TO BLAME IT ON TRUMP

yeah, it's been fucked for hours now

that's not what the man said

normies will burn without any idea who the protagonist was.

Let them.

It was done by the government to begin with to block any further leaks more than likely.

Says the user.

CTR shows off fake account
ban this fucker

Exactly. I guess even he has enough awareness that blaming Russia = Nuclear war chances go up x%. Hell, he might even vote Trump if he's aware of that.

Redditor spotted.

unfortunately that means shit for us. You can very easily have a setup where:
-You're in a hut in sandkikeistan
-You have a server in another country - or you've got a host through an intermediary (usually botnets).
-Your master Server can accept certain commands through normal HTTP calls on a semistandard port, which most likely won't get picked up by shit like this.
-Your master server, in the other country, does the dirty work.

In other words, it could be anyone on the planet in theory, and if you think I'm wrong try not doing it that way and enjoy getting v&

Dallasfag reporting in
house internet-fine
4g on phone-fine
work internet-fine
coworkers-currently on jewbook and snapchat

what outage??

I assume that the deadman's switch is important enough for twitter to not be the only dissipation platform. I assume an individual holds the key, and that individual has access to multiple prominent forums and social media platforms.

It'll be hilarious to anyone with a brain, not so much to the gullible normalfags.

They're going after Wikileaks, pepe, tay and Internet culture in general. It won't be long before they come after regular, everyday anons like ourselves. We may not hold much power individually, but as a whole we are powerful. Once the big players are out of the way, they will come for us.

Everyone who visited this link and is running windows probably needs to do a clean install now.

I'm literally in the process of doing a reinstall and getting linux up and running, specifically because of that file.

Would like some more tech-conscious anons to do some more digging on that site and the pdf file, to see if it's malicious.

I've already seen a few people suggest the server might be part of a foxacid attack.

I'm actually starting to get worried about this shit. We all know the system is rigged and they're going to do w/e they can to push shillary in, and we know full well she's going to go full ww3 with russia, and shit like this is going to be used as justification despite zero evidence of who was behind it. The fact this shit was called in advance just adds creepiness on top of it all.

Though in some ways I'm still unsure if the plan is shillary or obama. I mean, I can see two paths forward for their plan.

1) they push in shillary with just enough rigging to seem plausible to the gullible masses, but with just enough support to claim she has a "mandate" to do what shes said and to be harsh with russia. She goes full durka with syria, bombs start falling, the US gets hit and goes dark for awhile. We come out and we're in ww3 with a police state under emergency powers, limited speech rules, harsh crackdowns on people like us, and so on. You know where this leads. Eventually we end up with some "truce" that russia ends up submitting to and under a one world government.

2) The election is super rigged for shillary (think, alabama going blue levels of rigged) and its obvious, Obama blames russia and declares an emergency and suspends election results pending a re-do "in the future," but declares its necessary to stop russia and clean up states voting laws to ensure "accuracy." We get all the same shit, harsher and more war pushes with russia, eventually leading down the same path, only slower

The perk of point 1 is also its weak point, Hillary is old and dying, shes unlikely to live through a normal term, much less two terms or longer, much less a short term with so much stress, she'll die. Which will make keeping up appearances impossible without a very convincing double. BUT this also eliminates a strong willed personality from power and lets the shadow government take direct control with their body double who just takes marching orders from them. The HRC family also has problems with keeping secrets secret as we've all found out, unless of course the things we've seen were MEANT to be seen.

The perk of number two is Obama is easily controlled to begin with, and no need for a convincing double, he'll do as told to begin with. Plus he'll live longer, providing better cover for the shadow powers to continue to work their fingers in everything.

I guess it all comes down to if they're willing to risk being caught to finish pushing their plans all the way or not. Obama would make them take longer, and ultimately while he wants the same things they do, he also wants the USA to be worthless in the future which I dont think "THEY" want since its their bed of power.

I suppose theres also the risk of bill or chelsa trying to attack them or out them if they dont keep those two in power as well, I mean, after all, they'd know if its not HRC better than anyone except her muff diving friend huma, and could likely prove it, plus bill is slipping, who knows if he'll lose his mind and out them on accident. He'll probably need to "die of old age" quickly as well.

I guess only time will tell. But we should all be preparing for full innawoods at this point. We're out of time I suspect.

they already have started, you think those land grabs are for protecting the environment?

They #StandWith(((Her)))

Balkanization now

Well, even Obongo is pushing this Trump ♥ Putin "Bromance" angle, and so is the entire HRC crew.

Never click a pdf from some shady place that an user posted without archive, screencaps, anything. Whoever posts shit like that screencap contents first, then add source, ffs.

these people had nothing to do with it, and are literally retarded.
also, I repeat, this was not a government false flag

Frankly the real wild card is Trump and how he'll react to the rigged elections

Yeah that whole twitter is full of stupid shit, probably just some kids trying to get attention.

LARPers must hang.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Anons with technical knowledge please confirm

We may have already shifted the timeline with op StopSoros, we've raised awareness and distrust in voting machines.

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE BECAUSE WE'RE MAKING IT THE BEST TIMELINE

(checked)
I know who actually did it

Don't let this LARP shit panic you. Our government still has some fear that they haven't taken guns away and if anything happened domestically Russia would get involved and would like side with the people, much like France in the revolution.

If Hillary was going to cheat to win she'd have to do it in minor unnoticeable ways. Which will be hard w/ Trump, Wikileaks and Project Vertias pointing these things out. People will be checking exit polls etc.

Isn't is sad? No not really. Their eyes wont open until their eyelids are scorched from their face. 8

Nice dubs, however I'd be less suspect of the government if it weren't for all the corruption, secret surveillance, etc…

It's still harder to commit vote fraud with paper ballots than with voting machines. And it reminds everyone that voting machines are a bad idea to begin with. A lot of modern western countries have their elections with paper ballots only.

Why aren't you doing literally everything from a r-o Tails thumbdrive?

I just use fucking windows because it's easier, but hell, I don't have a lot to lose

I can confirm that if you're on windows & click and open random PDF files posted on a Vietnamese imageboard you are fucked.

Try getting me v&, I already live in one.

i can't tell you details, but
just calm down
refer to

and

thats all I can tell you

BURN EVERYTHING

Registrant Name: Avishai Abrahami
whois.domaintools.com/wix.com

kek

down by the river?

Sometimes I park it by one so yes

Are you the low level user?

ITS JUST A THEROY A GAME THEROY

neat

wix.com is a free website builder, the company wix uploaded that file not one of their users, this is bad.
We should probably format fucking everything

at least I'm not

=w u=

Am i equally fucked if i opened it through the firefox pdf reader?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009
what do we make of this lads?

False-flag confirmed. Wu is a mentaly ill SJW who shills for the government.

Wikileaks compromised.

Names and mailing addresses.
https:// whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=wix.com

Registrant Contact
Name: Avishai Abrahami
Organization: Wix.com, LTD.
Mailing Address: 40 Namal Tel Aviv st., Tel Aviv Not Applicable 6350671 IL
Phone: +1.4156399034
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]/* */

Admin Contact
Name: Yuval Finkelshtein
Phone: +1.4156399034
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Tech Contact
Name: Eugene Paisin
Phone: +972.35454901
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

You're a fucking retard, shill, or both.

I'm not sure about that; it's possible that /ugd/ is a user/account on wix and the file is just a resource on their server.

UGD may stand for something. UnderGround Democrat? I mean they are half retarded with technology.

My shitty web service probably saved me.

R-right?

why are you on windows?

>>>/poltech/66

Ah, the usual suspects.

He's the hacker known as 4chan.

I'm stupid today so I left out the statement;

You still shouldn't open PDFs found digging on a main box, regardless of where they are hosted they could contain all sorts of shit.

Yeah, usually even PDF exploits set off alarms automatically. If not, does anyone know the results of clicking on it?

WAIT A MINUTE IS JULIAN DEAD???

quoting this again so it gets some actual attention - I want to know if that site is distributing malware

The suicidal nature of this scum is fucking unreal.

Anonymous hacker 0Hour1 has used his expert hacking skills to obtain this photo of the man believed to be behind today's DDoS attacks. Anyone recognize this guy?

my god, it's will wheaton

Wix posted on their Facebook wall that they ran into the same DNS issues like everyone else, many web builders like Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, and Webflow encountered the same issue.

I do not know if somehow during the DNS shit, hackers fucked with .pdf links.

Holy shit, isn't this guy the white supremacist chief of real life RWDS?

moon man?

It's clearly Trump's son. He's very good with computers if you recall…

Would be fucking hilarious if they tried to run with it in the media

He was posting all kinds of shit about a racial holy war on Tumblr manifesto. Fucking weird, bro.

That plays too easily into US Government narrative.

Wikileaks doesn't make threats.

They are compromised.

They refuse to mention his name on air, something about it giving him more power but they call him "The Shoah that Walks"

Oh man, I was just on vacation in Tel Aviv (had to go with my church no bully) and I saw that guy on a newspaper, he killed over 50 rabbis in Jerusalem and escaped the country before they could catch him. Whoever he is he's seriously dangerous.

He's supposed to be some kind of sign of the end times according to the Talmud, his entry into the world is to serve as a prophet who prepares the way for this guy:
בן "אדם אחד בשואה" גאריסון

No one here believes this shit, right? Good.

Of course it's Brianna Wu. Why wouldn't it be? Just think: If we should somehow fail in making Trump Fuhrer of America, Hillary will probably make 'her' GoodThink General or something. She'll work with ISPs to track down promoters of hatefacts and send them to diversification camps.

We've gotta win come November. Berenstain timeline sucks way too bad to lose in.

And CDC enforcing estrogen shot to listed subjects

CTR FAGGOT DETECTED

I think I would die of laughter if the famous hacker known as 4chan ends up being blamed for this.

We really do, they're not going to be nice in victory, they'll be vindictive and laugh as we're put up against the wall

And he's also the madman with his hand on the button!

Oh goy, you grasp the obvious

archive.is/MpunB

I'm not going to be happy until the entire map is bright red. Burn the entire internet to the ground and build something better from the ashes.

It's not even like you're destroying anything by ddos, it's more like not letting people past your temporary gates.

Good.

We all don't need the interwebs, we just need a place to meet and rally when shtf

its good for communication and news fam

centralizing would be a disadvantage

im not going to go /k on this but shtf we wont even have short wave. our gvt knows how to do it's job, that's fucking people up with cold calculation, governing, well obviously a diff story

Wix doesn't do viruses, they just give shitty tools for shitty websites, and probably collected your IP. Beyond that I doubt anything happened.

So I'd say it's fine, just disinfo.

@YourAnonNews claiming it's done by "Internet of things" devices like IP-cameras and such as that.

Roughly one month ago the source code for a "IoT" rootkit was posted to hackforums:
incapsula.com/blog/malware-analysis-mirai-ddos-botnet.html

This hack might have been conducted by the one leaking the sourcecode or someone that made a new botnet with that sourcecode.

user if it goes that far you should leave the internet and never return

All signs and motives point to a setup. The supposed "pro-Trump hackers" aren't going to piss off the entire normienet after weeks of a Clinton media blitz trying to associate them with Trump.

Also, they wouldn't fuck with Twatter, given that's the main way their leaks are announced/disseminated to the public.

If S really HTF, then you'll have someone knocking on your door in the middle of the night to take those weapons you registered.

Statistically, logically, most of us will know it's coming. You ready?

Mainly DVR's, but it's irrelevant. People are too retarded to change default passwords and skids got their hands on something big. Moralfags with access to such a large, blunt instrument is never good.

see my frog, know i am Holla Forums. armies start in taverns.

Semper

Calling it now they'll either blame us or russia

There's no threads here to establish context to blame us or on any chan I've seen. I'm going to go with "blame Russia" on this one.

Dubs confirm Russia is hiding under the bed again.

It's "Anna-senpai" also known as Anna James.

checked
It would appear your dubs also confirm they will blame the Russians

17 US intelligence agencies have confirmed this to be true.

Proof? We're the government why would we lie to you goy?

checked

Oh come on this is ridiculous, Kek.

Kek, nice one.

The meme magic is especially strong today. I'm starting to actually get a bit scared.

KEK MITT UNS

praise kek

archive.is/Ul3TN

Leddit autist connects some dots between the outage, London airport chem scare, and some other shit.
Honestly I don't think so, but it's still interesting to see these fake cover stories like the "chemical incident".

How convenient.

You're not me!

G-g-guys…

Actually I'm retarded.

That's one of the problems in figuring this shit out. Mirai's not that hard to use, so it really could be any number of possible parties. Think back to when everyone was using LOIC.

Unfortunately many of the devices being used don't actually have a way for the end user to change certain security passwords and privileges

Again, the LOIC analogy

Goddamit, I feel like I'm in a Mr. Robot episode. If this tempo of happenings will keep up until the election, I'm scared we're not going to have an election. Someone calm me down

THIS IS THE FUCKING END HOLY SHIT DON'T YOU FEEL IT? CYBERWAR LEADING TO THE MALFUNCTION OF ALL NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, THOUSANDS DEAD THROUGH HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT BEING SHUT DA FUG DOWN, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF KIKE TRADING FUNDS VANISHED AS THE DDoS INCREASES IN STRENGTH!!!! WEEEEWWWWWW

Think I'm going crazy tbh

I JUST GOT OFF WORK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??

Nigga?

Nah

Well if there's proof that it came from inside the US then they can't blame it on Russia.

yan doesn't know jack shit about what happened, ignore them lmao

Ok, manufacturers are also retarded for making their root passwords "admin123" or "Pa55word".

LOIC was pretty benign since it was inherently democratic at the start. The issues came into being from the concepts behind it being applied to botnet toolkits like this.

Calm down, faggot. We're talking about clearnet here.

I'm not your nigga, nigger.

Let me enjoy my potential happenings user.

This is like the dumbest thread I think I've seen.

Assange would not depend on twitter alone as a kill switch post. He has a mailing list, he has the front end web page. And my guess is that he probably multiple accounts set up in other locations.

Have you all never heard of a loop.

Assange is the mouthpiece. He is not wikileaks. There are others involved who could be the actual trigger. I wouldn't be surprised that if in the end there was actually a guy on the button who could set it off if not several.

Kill switch could be located anywhere. It could be located at a McDonalds in Isreal and nobody would know.

Internet went down. Possible attack from anywhere. Probably Obama on a false flag given the timing. Could be user. Could be Russia. Doesn't matter, it didn't take out anything important.

Honey pot theory is stupid. They would have to update all DNS servers to work. You wouldn't need to take out the internet to do this. They would just update the table, nobody would notice.

That video is so fucking epic

Mods doing god's work, for once.

I remember reading that a complete shutdown of the global economy could be conducted using the NSA's software.

YOU ARE DEAD ANONNNN

Julian Assange is dead and the Hillary Campaign has seized control of wikileaks.org and wikileaks twitter.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789574436219449345

Also, the Hillary Campaign + Federal Government is spreading fake evidence that Russian Hackers created fake evidence of democratic voter fraud.
af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN12L015?sp=true
youtube.com/watch?v=qK4XjakoK8w

Also, archive.is is down or something.

Holy shit

You mean the 'Shadow Brokers' group that threatened to shut down the Global Economy? They're still trying to get their bitshekels and sell off their exploits they stole from the Equation Group.

Fair enough, I was referring more to the power:ease of use aspect of it.

Definitely true, but I would argue that it's just as likely not giving a shit as it is retardation. The "IoT being turned into a DDOS weapon" mess is that the companies manufacturing these things and the customers using them both don't have much reason to notice or care if the devices aren't noticeably working in a manner other than intended.
There's also the possibility that it's deliberate. A disproportionate number of vulnerable components are of Chinese manufacture. I'm not convinced that that isn't simply incompetence, though.

I don't have the original, but here's a version with sound to help you assimilate.

When has Wikileaks ever referred to Julian as "Mr. Assange"?
They have always kept it personal with Julian. Only government officials use the impersonal "mr." bullshit.

IDIOT!

because it doesn't exist anymore, the last bastion of freedom in this country the "interwebs" created in this country is gone.

If this file has a zero day we should be able to exploit that to our own ends.

I looked through a few days worth of tweets and that tweet was the only on that used the mr prefix. Others were Assange or Julian Assange.

WHAT IF PODESTA LEAK 15 HAPPENS AND IT'S ALL FALSIFIED??

Twitter does have a search function you know…

Based anons eat shills, enjoy your bloat!

Did they just draw a dick on the east coast?

I do now.

God fucking damn it why are we always right.

Read the CNN article. The language is filthy.

I really don't think Julian is ok, fam. Not after seeing how this tweet is being pushed by the media. It's all too god damned convenient.

How long until they come for us?

I'm scared anons.

twi tter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258

Jew York Times in control of @wikileaks account.

archive.is/zgmni
Here's an archive of Co-optedbythensa News Network.

It's referring to pic related (archive.is/VdpaE)

I broke the link faggot fuck you.

So, even if Reddit and Twitter is affected, couldn't he leak the leaks from other sites? 4shared or mediafire and broadcast it from a post here or on 4chan or any other popular site?

Sorry Holla Forums, i really think they got control of it after the raid

This. All this shit started after the T&C breakthroughs yesterday, at the same time anons digging T&C (some anons digging Podesta report the same) were targeted by the CIA
See

Anons have dug too deep.

the ff's will get louder and louder every day until lection. be ready user

That works for preventing referral trackers. Twitter is quite possibly now a honeypot, we've already seen traffic to t.co being intercepted and rerouted.

Stay off the big sites. This isn't the time for arguing with ourselves. Get your shit together and hunker down. It's happening.

Soros cannot win this ((election)) under any circunstance, burgers. Be ready.

What do you mean stay off the big sites? I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.

archive everything dummy

>archive.is/kwCpX

I don't understand what you think is suspicious about those tweets. It's from the 12th Oct, before the embassy shut off his internet.

The fuck does that even mean?

WE CIA NOW BOYS

This card is so dumb. The man on the left is the hitman, whoever is dead is in the coffin. The person that looks like Assange in the pic is the HITMAN not the dead guy.

Fuckin' tardfags.

Wait so why didn't you goyim grab this by the pussy and weaponize it during the Trump leaks?

This seems like exactly what Intel agencies and .gov would do to take them down. They're, even if sarcastically, taking credit for the DDoS. I'm still in the camp that they've been co-opted tbh.

Bane ?

Jews user. The jews did it.

You're the shill mate. Come on.

updated as in sabotage?

Maybe you're taking it too literally.
Or not literally enough. Maybe the man on the card is outside the coffin because he's faking his own death.
I know this is wishful thinking. ;_;7

Yeah the tone of that tweet is eerie.

what the fuck do I need to read/do to unmoron myself. whats the best way to start learning about all the networking/communications?

THIS

Something is seriously off about the twitter right now. They're being too formal about everything. I'm getting some really bad vibes about this.

I'm convinced that this tweet is b/c Wikileaks has been mislead. I'll post this again but there is a faggot who pretends to be Anonymous (along with others) who were calling this a cyber protest long before anything was known.

The only thing in your grasp is your chastity lock.

What about the FBI vault leaks?

You guys need to calm down. Stochastic Terminator Algorithm is something they use to determine release dates/times, almost like a probability for when its best to release.

I hope this is the case, but that means whatever Wiki volunteer is running the twitter is a fucking moron. 0HOUR faggot posts caps from here as his proof ffs.

We have dug into unknown territory, I almost missed the warnings during our investigation of T&C. We have struck a nerve with them, that if we can pull and show to the world, will completely end HRC's campaign.
It's one thing to deny, but it's another thing to go after the person who is supposedly "lying"

If this is Mr. Assange, he has been most likely under insanely stressful situations. The psych eval, saying he suffers from depression due to the conditions of confinement. His lawyer or a member of his team, could be the one in control of his twitter as well. Which can explain the seemingly bipolar styles in writing.
He may be at the end of his rope, and is now lashing out violently at those who sought to cause him harm.
Updating the algorithm must be an increase to the already large amount of data we are receiving. It may also include additional contingency plans, in the event that he does get killed.

I said in the podesta leaks thread that Assange may be busy and the government may have taken over the twitter.

But I was unsure whether they were still with (((them))) or if they were lower grunts that would possibly defect to wikileaks for support.

I guess the former though.. that tweet is odd. assuming it's a proper capture of the leak, and not a shoop

do searches for:
how to change dns in (my operating system)
list of open dns servers

cultstate.com/2016/10/17/cyber-war-cometh/

" The powers that be will, literally, have to shut off the entire internet for the whole planet for a few days if they want to kill Assange"

based

Exactly. Why do you think I said sabotage?

george sears is solidus

Wikileaks tweet that before I put up those caps 0Hour1 and other fake faggots have being RPing all day stoking fears of Assange's death etc with literally no evidence anything has changed other than a picture of a cop car and some DDoS attacks that could be totally unrelated.

they've updated this alg before and posted about it prior its not the first time. Everyone's paranoid AF and letting confirmation bias run their life.

You shills are getting gud.

It would still be an improvement to a black box system with connection to Soros.