Leftist propaganda

What is a good book to give to my liberal, 'feminist' sister to turn her to the red side?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/draper/1976/women/4-luxemburg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't feminist the red side?

Black Bolshevik

only for a week out of every month

One with a bomb inside.

marxists.org/archive/draper/1976/women/4-luxemburg.html

rofl no. Pretty good book, but not for a liberal

chomsky. no I'm serious.

the jungle by upton sinclair is good.

Hopefully not that one, because it's garbage. Zinn is one of the most overrated historians of our age - not by actual historians, who shit all over his theory of 'radical history' - but by educators and university elite.

Unfortunately, it's dogshit even in that role. His sources are notoriously unreliable and oftentimes a five second Google search contradicts whole statements he shovels down your gullet.

I five minute google search of fucking anything is gonna give you contradictory evidence of everything single thing that's ever fucking existed. As far as i know almost no one know who fucking Howard zinn is and the very few people who actually know he exist have mixed feeling about him. The book isn't that shit, it not very good either but at least you can understand it though i wouldn't give a history book to a liberal to make them not a liberal. Their really isn't just one book you can give a liberal to make them not fucking retarded, they need to do that on their own otherwise they'll read something and just consider it a load of bullshit because it dosnt fir in with their own preconceived notions of how things are.

This tbqh fam. I too have a feminist sister and I don't think there's a cure.

Brake her hymen.

I'll break your fucking neck

lmfao oafml

Anything by Michael Parenti

"All Governments Lie!" by Myra MacPherson, which is a biography of I.F. Stone, though it moderates him a bit.

'Capital,' really, though some people struggle to understand or get through it.

my g. really accessible writing - and isn't overtly communist - so helps to ease people in.

With your delicate woman hands?

Have her read Marxist Feminist literature. Anybody else giving you recommendations on how to turn a bourgeois feminist class conscious is severely missing the point of what's important.

With her strong, independent woman hands, ofc.

My nigger Foucault

Once she realizes "muh patriarchy" is just one interpretation of the complex power structures designed to fuck with the working class, she'll explore other possibilities

Maybe she can do it with her THICC Motherly thighs

Yup. Also main fella', get her to listen to Parenti lectures.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a feminist, I'm one myself.
It's just terrible when it's liberal and not anti-capitalist

Bourgie Feminism is cancer,
Marxist Feminism is the shit.

Is this book historically accurate? Was thinking of giving it a read. Got some pretty scathing reviews.

Real feminism is definitely anti-capitalist.

This fake radfem is not real feminism.

Lend her "The Second Sex" by Simone De Beauvoir. Neoliberal feminism is a perverse commodification.

Dialectic of Sex by Shulamith Firestone