Trump supporters = retards

So, you've all been duped and Hillary will win 100%. I told you that from the start, now it's Wikileaks confirmed.

You could've supported another candidate, but with your naivety you took the most obvious bait. Do you have to say anything in your defence, or am I free to regard you people as politically incompetent for the rest of my life?

pick one

Status of wikileaks is unknown.

Proceed as if WL has been compromised by forces with long noses

ok scheklebergsteinsky

That depends. Can I regard you as a disgusting kike who needs to get back to the oven for the last time?

Wikileaks has already overdelivered. Damage has been done.
So be it. Not an argument and not a reason to give up.

Bernie was the pied piper candidate, look how he told his dumb fucks to vote for Hilarly in the end for consolidation.

Whether this comes to pass or not, for millions and millions of americans, she'll never have legitimacy.
The "goal" from the start was to purge the Republican party of neo-cons and have all enemies under one tent. However it comes out, if the "neckbeard, virgin, autist, 400lb hacker" board played even a small role in that, it's more than enough.

Hey OP, are you enjoying your AIDS?

This was the scam from the beginning and Holla Forums was all over it. Jews never like to put themselves in positions of power, the idea was to motivate college aged cultists to register as Ds and pay attention to the election.

Only one more month of the Trump / president circus for the cattle over at US of Zion..

Wew.

Gj retards, keep supporting a candidate who:

You will only legitimize the election once Hillary wins. Go voting like the good sheeple you are. Ron Paul told you exactly what to do, and you didn't listen. Enjoy Hillary, I am not American anyway,

we will vote
then we will continue building our communities and rejecting any leftist psyops
GO ON TRY TO CHANGE OUR FERVOR

you are pathetic. enjoy your stupidity

who should we have voted for then?

Doesn't matter. You'll get nuked anyways or America will come and go world police on your country to enforce globalism. I'm utterly amazed that anyone would think that Hillary winning will only be an American problem when she is pushing for WW3 and an absolute escalation of the globalist plans.

All these implications.
Wow OP, so the simplest conspiracy that pretty much every user believed monetarily could be true???

You are an idiot and pathetic.

Momentarily*
Have another sage

Wikileaks confirmed for controlled opposition, how unfortunate.

CTR going full force today
Don't worry we have enough ovens for all of you

Why does the Wikileaks Twitter suddenly read like it's being run by some memelenlian anachofag?

Because it is. Assange is probably dead and they don't want to offer proof to refute this.

Oh no!
Wikileaks has started being vague, coincidently right after assange's status becomes a giant unknown.
It's laughable how transparent you kikes are, it really is.

Are you retarded? Winning the election will mean in no uncertain terms that what you and others [count me in there, too] consider to be legitimate does not matter. You will be rapidly subsumed with more immigration, more non-Whites will become voter eligible, and more Whites will die.

That sounds pretty fucking legitimate to me. I'm 100% convinced you are a shill and so is everyone else pushing a similar narrative.