Sounds like Wonder Woman is pretty bad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2011_TV_pilot)
dailymotion.com/video/x2yg571
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_weapons_in_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did you see the movie when its supposed to be released in June?

So Athena doesn't exist? Because I would expect her to be all up in Ares shit, not "Rape Goose" Zeus.

This was confirmed in the build-a-figure.

Always the start to a good movie

Da fuck? Wouldnt be better to talk face to face on the bed?

This shit has Snyder fingerprints written all over it.

What is it with war supervillains and goddamn planes? Vandal Savage in Justice League, Red Skull in Captain America, and now Ares in Wonder Woman. Fuck, get more creative Hollywood.

Last minute superpower. Just like my chinese shonens.

Not even those are so Deus Ex Machina-y

Dead on fucking arrival. Again. Fuck this movie if any of that shit is true. Though we saw how that went with the leaks for BvS. That had Green Lantern and Lex drones. Both of which never showed up.

That's my complaint here. Prometheus was the one that created and loved humanity. Zeus actively feared and loathed humans(except for the rape). If Ares was fucking around in the human world, he wouldn't give a shit. Athena would give a shit, but not Zeus.

They're once again making Zeus a judeo-christian god because they're cliched as fuck.

911 allusions, perhaps?

Like the movie was a masterpiece without them

Movie would've sucked hard either way but that's not the point. Just be wary of leaks is all. They're not always credible.

If that was the case then the DCEU wouldn't be in the mess its in. All of it reeks of checklists that out of touch suits wanted in because their stupid kids or 'in touch' hipsters said the audiences would want to see.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bud and Lou appear with Harley in the Batman movie then get shot dead one scene later.

Doubtful since none of the planes make it to the mainland.

It could be deus es machina if zeus tell her about that shit, greeks like to use that shit always to end the stories

Actually, they're trying to discredit Christianity by throwing in the "All religions are the same" strawman, like they have been trying to do with the integration of the Muslim religion for the past few years.

But user all religions are the same! its a weapon to control the peasants

Weapon to control the goyim

Diane Nelson and Geoff Johns bear some blame in this. They're the spineless yes-men feeding Warner their shitty comics info.

Its funny she's mentioned in this thread since she said that Wonder Woman was a tricky character to handle and people/feminists gave her shit for it.

Honestly how hard it was to adapt the fucking 2009 animation or the George Perez origin story? Both stories are straightforward as you can possibly get.

I heard for this movie they used parts of Joss Whedon's script where he planned for Wonder Woman to be in WW2.

Wonderful. So this cuck is nowhere near involved in the Director's Cut Edition Universe, but his influence is felt on it regardless.

Test audience

I don't why I expected otherwise

The seeds were already planted with that fucking photo Luthor had in BvS, They wanted WW in a World War but didn't want to ape Captain America: TFA.

You know, I'm all for creative freedom and shit, but holy fuck that's bad.
It's almost like they just looked up some names and wrote the rest according to whatever they imagined it to be without any consolation of the source material who am I kidding, that's pretty much guaranteed to be the case

It's the Azz origin all right, but it doesn't have the meaning behind it. Azz made WW a child of Zeus so she could be the next god of War.

The only reason it's here is so WW can get a last minute superpower that goes against the entire message of the movie.

Bottom line: how many lesbian Amazon insinuations are made?

What are leaked screeners?

This sounds good though. Like a pulpy comic book. The director did Monster which was also good. I'm failing to see the problem with this movie aside from Disney shills trying to shit on it.

The movie sounds bad because they completely fuck up Greek lore for no reason. Opting in Zeus for no damn reason as some all loving god while Ares is basically Satan. The framing device for the beginning sounds absolutely laughable. Killing off a comedic relief character like Etta Candy is like Snyder killing Jimmy. Just there because edge. Then there's just the fact A GROUP OF FUCKING FEMALE WARRIORS are all fucking twigs instead of fit muscular women that look like they could kick a dude's ass. There's just so much bad here.

I think you'll be more successful on the CBR forums.

The problem with these movies is that they dont get the characters

Not only that, they're too busy trying to be politically correct to care.

What?

the fuck?

That could work very well, but as you said; I doubt they had that in mind for the movie.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!?!

It explains so much

>>>/auschwitz/

Well shit. In the trailers she seemed fun and likeable. Though glad to hear Chris Pine is good.He seemed like the only good casting choice in this movie.

So Gaza Woman uses her god-like superhuman abilities to slaughter dozens of average guys who are barely 1/10th as strong as her and are probably just trying to do their jobs in the hope that they can go home to their families when the war is over. Wew.

I know Wonder Woman is supposed to be more edgy and willing to kill than the others, but wouldn't it be more heroic if she was taking down people who not only deserved it but could actually fight back. She doesn't have to worry about bullets because of her magic bracelets, she probably doesn't break a sweat against ordinary soldiers in hand to hand combat and won't even be in genuine danger until the very end of the movie.

I remember in the Perez run she'd kill monsters and shit, but that was about it.

That and she killed Max Lord and all the other League members gave her shit for it.

This is not even accurate greek mythology! pro tip you cant learn greek mythology from games, comics and movies faggot, its not accurate, its fiction, you dont know shit, read books.
Kek

this guy know whats up

It was cool when she was killing gnatzis, but it just seems petty when she's offing kraut footsloggers in pickelhaubers. The Germans weren't particularly evil in WW1.

I crashed mine at the start of the film.
With no survivors!

Well, I'll give the film-makers a bit of credit in that they managed to avoid the overused WWII setting but based on these leaks they clearly think WWI was WWII and the only reason they used it was so they could have their own Captain America instead of just putting it in the modern day like practically every other Wonder Woman interpretation since about 1987.

Even Hercules: The Legendary Journeys used the established lore that a lot of the Gods are assholes. And then there's Xena…

None of this shit makes any goddamn sense. Last I checked Amazonians were simply meant to be an ancient matriarchal culture originating from the Ukranian steppes, which were eventually overtaken by the mongols.

That's because DC itself doesn't get the characters. I don't think Warner has anyone with experience safe guarding the brands with these movies.

Political correctness would actually be a step up from the chaos Warner is producing right now.

Remember, this is a studio that had a jar of human urine co-star in a Superman film. PC bullshit would at least be some structure compared to that crap.

Remember when WW was a warrior of love and peace?

Six years ago, they forgot.

Yep, sounds like a Zack Synder film. Just picturing it in my head makes me wanna take an Aspirin.

Good God that's fucked up.

What the Hell is THAT from (The WW clip, not the commentary)?

Apparently a failed 2011 Wonder Woman pilot.

I never knew this was a thing before, and after five minutes of research I think I know why.

You mean, outside of Arrow becoming a hit, and everything good that's "Superhero"-ish dying or ending at just around that time?

There is something inherently wrong with this, like Superman not saving anyone.

Oh wait.

According to a person on another forum I visit, apparently Snyder was trying to make the film about Superman coming to terms with the powers and responsibilities that he has, and just how much he fails at it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2011_TV_pilot)

I'm saying the pilot was dogshit and nobody in their right mind would ever pick it up.

they werent evil in WW2 either

Is there anywhere where I could download the full pilot?

dailymotion.com/video/x2yg571 has the full episode.

Funny enough the woman in that gif did the voice of Elastigirl in the Incredibles.

You know its sad. Had this movie been better maybe the would've tried to do a Wonder Woman cartoon in the vein of BTAS and Superman TAS.

The reason that Wonder Woman didn't get her own cartoon is because Timm and Co had no interest in making one. They had no idea what to do with her outside of the Justice League framework.

Well no one did. So what's your point?

Is this some kind of subtle marketing research on whether or not to feature Doctor Blight in the upcoming Captain Planet movie?

Such a strange habit with that in current comic movies.

Then you have main characters that usually end up looking off from their comic book counterparts. That's more with DCs movies and shows. Marvel does that more with the shows on Netflix but the movies are somewhat accurate.

I have a question for people who like superhero comics:

In what way is this tripe (which just sounds like an user fanfic he made up to post here, regardless of if it's real or not) any worse than the actual comic books?

And don't say "because they spent millions on this movie" because most of the best stories have very small budgets, and comic books have no budgetary restraints on them in the first place.

Unless you're going to say that this kind of dogshit is what you actually enjoy. In that case, you'll love those Twilight movies, and anime. Because you're a childish faggot with bad taste in entertainment.

Prometheus didn't create humanity, he uplifted them. Big difference.

He created them too

I don't think you understand a damn thing about comics, the board, or this board's feelings about the movie.

It was an obvious bait post

there's nothing really bad about the previews except for the forced feminism agenda when Diana commented about Steve's assistant being a slave even though the assistant is getting paid

Everything is fiction

I believe you've confused previews with trailers

That is not a superman film, that's a superman fucking arc. That's the film's first thirty minutes. What a fucking jew, betraying the entire meaning of a superman, for a film about one, but I guess that's what he was meant to be, from the beginning. Wasn't he?

Because the logical thing to do when invited to join a superhero team is to respond with a long-ass e-mail detailing your life story. Or in this case, one particular aspect of your life story that just happens to fit a Wonder Woman movie.

How the fuck does Ares even kill Zeus? Aren't the Greek gods meant to be immortal? And there's something utterly weird about the parallels here - God creates man, then is murdered by Satan, and then…? World just goes on?

Obligatory shitting on Germans, despite this being World War I and not a Nazi in sight, just ordinary soldiers trying their best not to get murdered by a raging radical feminist from an island of lesbians.

First sign that this movie leak is bullshit since the trailers imply that the briefing with Steve's superiors takes place in London, not in America. Also, Said Taghmaoui is supposed to be playing a character significant to the overall universe, so interesting that he'd be merely referred to as a sniper, although maybe the person who saw the movie and wrote this was simply unaware of the significance of the character.

About what I expected. Also, more shitting on Germans, because we all know that World War I was totally those stupid krauts' fault.

Bet all the producer kikes creamed their pants at the sight of an ugly jewess slaughtering dozens of German soldiers. Who cares that Wonder Woman is supposed to be a heroine who tries her best to promote peace and avoid bloodshed, instead of a sword-swinging murderess?

Also, I bet killing Etta will score DC a LOT of points with the feminist brigade, LOL.

So basically the plot of the 2009 animated Wonder Woman movie, except with chemicals instead of magic artifacts.

And Ares, despite being disguised as an Allied officer, had the Germans making the chemicals for him instead of the Allies because…?

So the Azzarello origin, except with none of the good writing.

So, basically generic capeshit stuff. Yay, I guess.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, seriously!?

OK, fair enough. Kinda makes sense.

What did Superman do, besides being a total fucking moron and charging Doomsday instead of throwing the kryptonite spear at him? Or did Wonder Woman just think he was hot, and decide to join up with the saving-the-world crew again for a chance at some of that space hunk dick?

OK, whatever.

As expected.

As expected.

As expected.

As expected.

Of course she doesn't, naive girl is basically Wonder Woman's stock characterization for her origin.

Pretty stupid, but kinda makes sense if you consider it from the point of view of someone who grew up in an Ancient Greek era.

Not surprising, I called it the moment I saw the trailer. Especially since Gal Gadot can't act for shit.

Yeah, because when I go to watch a Superman movie, I want 2 hours of Superman utterly failing at everything and being hated by everyone in the end for causing mass levels of destruction.

Didn't you want serious dark superhero movies like The Dark Knight?

Now eat the cake you made.

No one but normies really wanted shit like that. They especially wanted more shit like Dark Knight. But both are two ends of the shit spectrum that hold comic movies back. One is afraid of being a comic book movie while the other takes itself too seriously to the point where joy, humor, and writing all fall flat. Wonder Woman seems to be no exception if what we're reading is true at all.

I'm reading this and I can't even figure out how the fuck anyone would make a plot this retarded.

>TFW there won't be a movie about Chronos getting back to kick the nuts of every Olimpian left

Also I hate how they always make the christian god and their angels all powerful when he was just the war god or the trickster god of the hebrew and eventually became the only sect left in camelfuckingland.

Then once again normies made a cake to force you to eat.

Fuck their cake!

You could… but you are going to eat it anyway.

I think normalfags have become so fucking stupid and wrapped up in shit pop culture that even the basics of Greek Mythology are now outside the realm of common knowledge.

On the subject of the movie itself, I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be any explicit references to femenism since I thought one of the prime reasons for making it a WWI period piece (aside from copying Captain America) was to set it in the backdrop of the Women's Sufferage movement for added thematic significance.

Maybe they toned it down or cut it out after Hillary ate shit.

Remember, there's no guarantee this is the real deal. There's still a very good chance they'll push something in there.

You mean that stuff that was written 3,000 years ago? Yeah some average people today may not have memorized the "lore" (the gayest word ever) of this shit.

Those people have jobs, they're married, they have kids, they own cars and houses. You have knowledge of Greek mythology because you read Wonder Woman comics, drawn fanfics made for children, and complain about how the movie gets it wrong. Tell us some more about how you come out on top here.

They're still uneducated, and you're worse for defending ignorance, and and a complete idiot for saying classical mythology is comics and fanfic, and taking a shot at comics on a comic board is just weird, are you lost?

Also, you have to be borderline fucking retarded to not know basic Greek Mythology. Suffice to say, ones who don't probably don't have decent jobs, healthy kids, or own decent cars and houses instead of living on welfare and drinking booze all day.

No it doesn't, since even the Ancient Greeks had sundials and rudimentary shadow clocks and ways of keeping time. For Wonder Woman to ask why Steve Trevor uses a watch is cavewoman levels of retarded. It means she doesn't even have an understanding of concepts that the people whose civilization she is based on did.

Life fucking sucks for Best Titan
Atleast Hercules let him loose in some versions of the 10 labors.

That scene was great, tho

How can one poster be this detached from reality? Why your average goy know anything about greek mythology? It isn't taught in schools.

uhave2goback.jpg

Hello? Basic fucking literacy? Having picked up a book that isn't by Paris Hilton? Oh wait, you're probably American, and a millennial. NEVER MIND. Go back to your vines, citizen.

He's not wrong though.

Greek mythology books were always in the libraries at my elementary school. They were popular reads man.

lol, why don't you go read a real book, you fucking dweeb

Yes, it's called classical literature.

Ugh, are kids these days really this stupid? The internet is like living in a library, and these assholes are just sitting around jacking off and scribbling in the books.

Nigger, show me a state in the country where at least excerpts from the Odyssey or the Iliad are not somewhere in standard public school English textbooks some time between grades 6-12.

I love Hesse

Most of Europe teaches basic mythology in primary (elementary) school history. I learnt Pandora, Prometheus, Jason and the Argonauts and also a bunch of Roman, Christian, Saxon, Indian and Arabic stuff.
I doubt we'd know enough to write an accurate Wondy mythos based on that, but enough to not just make it a toga reskin of Abrahamic religions.

America isn't Europe. In California we learned about two things: Slavery and The Holocaust, every year, from 6th grade to 12th grade.

Make me, kike.

what kind of shit school did you go to?

Checked that over, you're right. My bad.

Really? But Greek mythology is the most commonly used mythology in fiction. Even as a kid I knew that shit. I read plenty of books on it.

Jesus man that sounds awful. You never even got to learn stuff about ancient Greeks, Chinese, Persians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Mesopatamians and Nordic cultures? I don't expect schools to go over some obscure culture but at least get the basics.

But it's still Black History Month for another week.

Dunno what user is talking about. I learned the basics of that shit. Mythology is only covered to such a tiny extent, usually in English classes (I had to read The Odyssey), but I've had a handful of History classes that teach about those civilizations.

That is my point, you fucking donkey.

So are you a pre-schooler whos mum is writing everything, or a drop-out that can't cope with reality?

In the 1910s? How far could such a plane from that era get? 100 miles?

Killing Belgians is bad mm'kay

Wasn't it one Serb that started WW1?

That's the trigger, but it's how people react to things that causes escalation.

I mean, why should Germany do anything because some Habsburg got shot?

Well from what I remember it was a combination of convoluted alliances the European nations had, rising nationalist movements, and European empires fucking with each other so they were all looking for an excuse to fight.

True, there's a plethora of reasons why the war started, but the point I'm getting at is that Germany could have told Austria to get stuffed. Russia could have decided war with Austria over Serbia was pointless, Britain could have decided not to go to war over Belgium etc. In any case, the German invasion of Belgium is particularly frowned upon, A, because it was neutral and B, because of the conduct in which they occupied the country.

Good point.

That's not how alliances work.

Well Italy was nominally allied with the Central Powers before the war began but entered on the Allied side. So it's not totally out of the question for a country to back out.

We're talking about normalfags, here.

There's actually a Youtube channel that's covering of WW 1 in depth week-by-week. It clears up a little bit of the confusion.

I can't wait for them to dissect Wonder Woman.

Good stuff, thanks

That's because the Austro-Hungarians violated the terms of their alliance. It was also a question of territory, it was more beneficial to the Italians to team-up with the British and the French, as well as the fact that, traditionally, Italy had been enemies with the Austro-Hungarians.

If all the parties involved said fuck your alliance, the agreements would have been worthless and it probably would have led to war anyway. I don't think any of the initial parties involved realised their conflict would escalate to such a degree.

I'm starting to believe that "WAR DECLARED BY ALL" parody pic wasn't that off after all

In short, Roths took over what remained of Europe much in the same way they took over England & Co. during the Napoleonic Wars, taking advantage of Wilhelm II betraying the late Otto von Bismarck's model for European stability

His uncle works at Nintendo.

[citation needed]

and then prior to Italy entering the war, the AH were cunts about relations with Italy too. Germany tried to get them to offer the claimed Italian territory in exchange for Italy to join the central powers.

Time for some autism
So at the time, Russia was rapidly industrializing with French aid after Willy broke the German-Russian treaties/agreements. It was getting to the point where Germany believed that after 1918 they couldn't defeat Russia in a war, especially with the French present.
The UK entered the war not for Belgium, but because they don't want to see one power dominate the continent, it's been their goal for centuries
The French wanted revenge for 1871

War would have happened sooner or later due to power parity

Wait, is the scene pictured the final cut? You can clearly see the rope attached to the top of the door that was used to pull it down when she "kicked" it. Are they really that lazy when it comes to their practical affects? There was no attempt at all to hide it! What the fuck happened to "movie magic?"

No, it's a leak of an early cut of the episode that's got some very visible wire work and some "VFX MISSING" notes on screen.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/oven/

Not a surprise. Wonder Woman is an unappealing character (designed by a cuck and tainted by feminism) with an unappealing Rogue's Gallery and ditchable sidekicks. DC trying and failing so long and so hard to reform her for contemporary audiences shows the character is tainted.

I think it really says a lot when DC's Trinity flagship characters are usually so poorly written or uninteresting.

In the US school is seen not to produce educated individuals but to give skills needed to get a job. Mythology won't land you that Wal-mart interview so why bother?

Also a lot of parents are idiots and don't like it when their kids fail in something they would have also failed, so the complain to the school and vote shitty politicians who will give their kids free A's; then when they realize their kid is dumb as a sack of potatoes they complain the schools didn't do enough.

Even Batman and Superman have little things like an interesting enough villain or captivating setting. Wonder Woman has jack once you ignore Rule 34.

If they wanted to make Wonder Woman interesting, they would do two things:

1. Make her flat-out lez. Stop pussyfooting around the sex issue, just say she's a dyke. Of course she's a dyke. She's from an isolated society of eternally youthful, beautiful women. She eats pussy.
2. Give her a consistent, aggressive, philosophy of peace through strength and submission to authority. Sort of a utopian blend of Spartan warrior-veneration and Athenian/Stoic civic virtue. Have her baffled by concepts of universal sufferage, rights without responsibilities, societies without military pride and without shame, etc. She's an ambassador from a culture descended from classical Greece living in the modern world. Go whole hog with that and the ensuing conflicts will drive the stories.
Or at least let George Perez write her.

And for a movie, don't have some skinny Jew play her. Antje Traue should've been Wonder Woman.

I disagree about the lesbian thing. Only in some off-kilter universe is she ever a lesbian. It's always implied that while there were lesbian things going on, she herself was in love with man the first time she saw them. Whether that's Steve Trevor, Batman, or Superman, she's always liked dick.

I agree with point 2 though, make her absolutely culture shocked.

Yes. Step into the >>>/oven/ carefully. It's where textbook-reading normalfaggots like yourself belong.

Damn straight user.

You forgot Aquaman!
Yeah, Diana is a fag by Amazon standards.

Or copy and paste Wondy from the JL cartoon.

Go away tumblr.

Good job proving my point

If you spent even five minutes around any female-dominated workplace or an all-girls school, you'd know that this is complete horseshit. Women hate each other with a passion, especially when there is a man around.

This is not a bad idea.

Wonder Woman in the JL cartoon was as generic and angry feminist as they come, except for wanting to suck Batman's dick because Bruce Timm.

From what I heard all-girls school is living hell while all-boys school is not as bad since they don't have to compete over women. Though I think you could make more gay jokes about all-boys school.

Eh, you guys only think this is true because men will straight-up be friends with men they don't like at all. Women don't do things like that. If they dislike another woman, they'll just be petty until they get the point across.

So, essentially, women hate women, men do not hate men.

Women in the complete absence of even the concept of a man would probably be pretty gender-neutral. Like Joanna Russ' The Female Man, we meet three or four versions of the name woman from different worlds, the one from a world with no men is the only sane one, and the one from a world just a little more condescendingly patriarchal ends up joining the complete misandrogynist from the world where men and women are at war in her gendercidal mission, the one with no concept of gender is just sickened by the violence of the other two.
Mind you, when a TV host comments that her colony, which has not had men since a plague centuries ago must be desperate for men, she comments, "I could also have sex with a dog, but I don't want to."

Personally I think Diana has always been a bit maladjusted to be so interested in men.

I think the reason why Diana was interested was just to see what they were like since the older Amazons mentioned men at one point but she never got to see them.

Thanks for understanding what I was saying, user!
No, though, really. It only seems like women hate each other because most women don't really like setting aside their dislike for another. So they end up forming cliques rather than all hanging out in a group like guys do. I know guys that will acknowledge that they dislike or even hate a friend of theirs. But they still call them a friend. They still hang out with them.
There's probably some kind of explanation for this, but it's not as simple as 'women hate women.' It's just that if there's a girl they do happen to hate, rather than men, they'll be vocal about it and ostracize her from their group. If all women really hated each other, they'd never be in groups at all.

Though I have to tell you, user… Women hate men far more than you think they hate women. This isn't just some dyke shit. Women hate men. Especially as they get older. If you're an old married man, you can be sure your wife gossips with her friends about how much they hope you'll die off soon.

Assuming an island of women could survive without women for 2,500+ years, sure maybe they could be gender-neutral. Thankfully, we'll never see that, because women (and men) couldn't survive with just one gender for that long.

Gender differences. When women fight, it's petty and catty. When males fight, people tend to get seriously hurt. Think of it like how when two female lions meet each other, they rarely fight, and if they do, they never kill. But when two male lions meet, they try to avoid conflict unless one outright challenges the other, because serious injury is likely.

Also you type like a girl I knew once. Are you a trap?

user…

Though I do like that example of lions. It's also similar to even domestic cats. Males are way less aggressive toward other cats than females. Except in life-or-death situations, that is.
I guess it's probably a combination of being protective/territorial based on young, and being competitive for mates.

No expert user, I've just know women my entire life. Also I said typed like a girl I knew. If you're implying you are I hate to break it to you…

You're really dense. I was referring to myself.
I'm surprised there's anons that still don't know there's a handful of girls that are on Holla Forums. I think there's one or two others. Maybe you don't go on here very often? I've posted my tits a couple times, honestly.

I say it again, for your viewing pleasure. There are no females on the internet.

I only know of the Australian one who is a stage actress that did a whole storytime of several Darkhorse Star Wars comics. Are you the Australian chick?

I keep getting asked that. No. Are people even sure she's an actress? That seems odd. Reminds me of the fag that keeps insisting he's a well-known comic writer (artist?).

Wonder Woman may be filling in the role of Athena in this scenario.

The original Athena was just Athens' own original deity donut steel.

Is /fem/ invading here?

Jesus its like that one time wonder woman got arrested and the rest of the amazonians killed all the men and stormed the white house. I can't remember what comic that was and I cant find it anywhere though. Anyone know or can point me in the right direction?

Amazons Attack?

That's the one.

This arc was in 2007, so that wasn't racist yet.

Its that damn year again!

I only mention her because she kind of doxxed herself on Holla Forums and then I saw the australian doing a storytime so I assumed the two were the same. I don't know nobody really mentions their gender here.

I feel sad because I only know of that thru Linkara's reviews. That and I hated how he overused that bee joke to the point everyone on CA started using it.

People worked decades ago and still knew about Greek history, and scores of other topics besides. No excuse for being retarded now.

Everywhere else in the country it's basic Roman, basic Greek, Columbus, Mayflower, Rev War, Civil War, World Wars, and MLK. I'm sorry you live in a state with a full blown retarded program but you have to stay with Gov. Moonbeam and prevent your stupidity from catching with the rest of the country.

and she was frequently schooled by hawkgirl for having a stick up her ass

I hope your loser state gets washed away

Am I too cynical if I say that if this exact fucking shit was published today, there would have been people who would defend it unironically?

You forgot to mention the end where it was revealed that it was Granny Goodness' fault all along and she basically went "just a prank bro" and escaped.

a couple of years ago sure. Now I'm not as sure since people seem to be fed up with the crap of Marvel and DC.

Where did you pull that from? If a man hates another man, he will not be friends with him. He may tolerate him, which women cannot seem to do with women they hate, but he will most certainly not consider him a friend. They may dislike a habit or behavior of their friends, but they do not hate their friends.

And women can often pick the pettiest crap over which to hate another woman, which ends up with most women loathing each other over the silliest reasons. Don't think I've ever seen true friendship among two or more women. To all intents and purposes, all women are potential enemies.

Source: taught at an all-girls school for five years. Never fucking again.

Women hate strange men. Anyone outside the group is a threat. Once you worm your way in, you're OK.

And if a women wants a man to fuck her, rest assured she does not hate him.

Tits or GTFO.

I thought the Aussie chick was from Holla Forums.

Did she spam here too?

Reminds me why I don't read Wonder Woman comics. For every passable story, there's a myriad of shit like this.

Hawkgirl was kinda cool, but I'm still pissed at what the show did with Hawkman. Hawkman and Hawkwoman/Hawkgirl are a crimefighting team goddammit, when will writers get that through their thick skulls.

I mentioned this here.

Not that I particularly like neetsocs, but they're right, most Nazi's were drafted or joined out of a patriotic duty, they didn't all join to give kikes gas showers n shit mostly because the holocaust never happened.

Who's got the time to sort out the good Nazis from the bad ones?

What Would B.J. Blazkowicz Do?

The entire point here is that there were NO men around. If any woman wanted something sexual that wasnt lonely, it would necessarily involve another pussy. Yes, women form cliques. Sapphic cliques.

Whats up with 2007?

They got a lot of flak for not taking any shit at all from Belgian resistance fighters, or the civilians harbouring them. The Austro-Hungarians weren't any gentler with Serbs.

How can something with an actress this bad be good?

Wonder Woman, as a character, has no personality. Having her played by cardboard is appropriate.

Not exist, for starts.

Her plot

In the MLP sense?

Her plothole you mean?

I agree with this honestly. My only problem with the Jewess who plays her is that she has small tits, aside form that she's great. Could use a bigger ass as well.

wew

She has a hot face. I like her Mediterranean look.

PLANES?

Spoiler that shit.

Mediterranean implies South European. Not sandnigger, and especially not kikes who's looks fade completely by 30.

Wonder Woman was always a terrible idea. The whole point was to bend over backwards to feminists wanting a female superhero.

I thought Wonder Woman was made as some guy's kinky fetish comic. That said, I've never seen a single use of the character that wasn't forced or boring. They should have retired Wonder Woman after WW2.

Sigh. We really ought to storytime the George Perez Wonder Woman.

I wish Grant Morrison would do a run, his Wonder Woman is on a par with his Superman and Batman.

Both notions of yours are correct. Nothing but a boring fetish character that's overstayed their welcome and evolved into the generic feminist stronk womyn symbol. Even though those sorts of people have never read a comic in their life. Marvel and DC should just go completely into commercialism instead of writing comics. Using their "characters" as faces for merchandise is all they're really okay at doing anymore.

Basically, but thanks to the 70's show and Super Friends WW got a place in pop culture so DC has always elevated her. Despite the fact that after 50 years or so of being published she still has no definitive personality, no rogues gallery, and almost zero great stories to point to shows just what a waste she is. Now nothing can happen to her thanks to feminists pushing their shit through being pop culture "critics". She might be the only hero who continues thanks exclusively due to normies.

Batman's kinda the same. in the normie push regard. But at least there's good interpretations of Batman.

What's a hesse? Is it like a wagon?

Sure. He's only as important to the DCU as he is thanks to normies, but if they suddenly stopped caring about him there would still be interesting stories to tell with him. Hell, it might be better since they could get away from "Batman is the greatest everything" bullshit. I doubt many creators (that aren't tumblr-tier) feel they have a great Wonder Woman story to tell.

His Wonder Woman was shit

I agree.

Does anyone have it?

>Despite the fact that after 50 years or so of being published she still has no definitive personality, no rogues gallery, and almost zero great stories to point to shows just what a waste she is
Said like someone who's never read her comics.

Because one word ruins an entire comic.

Not the same user but please recommend.

I have read a bunch of WW comics and I have come to the conclusion that in the modern age she is not a character. She is the IDEA of a character. All her comics are about how proving how tough she is, and because of that she doesn't have a personality.

Strangely enough she even has less of a personality then Feminist Blogger type superheroes because those are at least allowed to be shallow disgusting tools of human beings framed as quirky. WW…Is Tough…..I think?

Its like its a character that exists only to prove herself against…something…for no reason at all.

Not the user you were responding to but I can think of 2. Hekeleteia and Wonder Woman Gods and Mortals by George Perez. I'm sure there's others but those are the two I can think of at the top of my head.

That's because Wonder Woman's mom has the pathos and baggage that makes for decent plot points, which leaves writers unable to decide whether Diana as her daughter is supposed to be blundering and innocent or wizened with a lethal temperence as a product of Amazon society.

Sheeeiiit, I never realized how truly fucking awful Wonder Woman as a whole is. She was better off in her charming 1940s WWII setting where their brand of girl power wasn't so vile and could actually be cute. Seriously, why do people even like her now?

No one really does beyond sex appeal and normie product placement that caught on with feminists.

Keep in mind this list isn't perfect or up-to-date. Personally I didn't dig the Hiketeia because its rather contrived plot.
I concede that this is hard to argue against, if only because WW's direction post-Crisis hasn't been consistent.

Because Fake Geek Girls have been asserting themselves since the 70s

WW can beat batman BITCHES! Don't tell me to focus on that because that's literally the cover. Sans that its "Something Something Woman Kinship".

Thanks…But none of these covers really grab me. WW always stands in this "Fuck you for spilling my coffee" face and look…

Like give me 1 cool recomendation and WHY it really gives wonder woman something..Anything sans "I am Womyn Hear me roar" or "Fuck you for spilling my coffee"

Crisis was a mistake.

The entire book is like that

idk aangs' is pretty close

My headcanon says flat as a board

I also mentioned Gods and Mortals by George Perez. numbnuts.

Torrent?

Now Im gonna be nitpicky for one last time and Il say that "Ancient Greek Mythology interaction" also doesn't really define WW as well. Its just a thing she happens to be surrounded by. When I think of an interesting character interacting with Mythology style stuff I think Mid-Time Captain Marvel.

He does it so well It actually FEELS like Modern Day Mythology.

But I won't assume the worst. Like what does Gods and Mortals do for Wondy as a character. As a person and personality?

Flat means she's ripe for the fucking.

Did this movie flopped? Did it earned money, and how much?

It hasn't been released yet.

It's not hard to figure out how to do Wonder Woman. It's Xena in a modern setting. Is it that hard to figure out? It's fucking Xena, that's your fucking prototype, that's how you play it. Put Ares in a business suit, make him a sexy, snarky Tony Stark type. Have her kick Heracles in the nuts.

JLU did that. I didn't like it. They actually had Ares show his face and I really do prefer his helmet look, when all you see is his eyes and you don't know what's underneath the helmet

Okay, I haven't watched much television, so I have to as: What's the difference between current-year WW and Xena?

*have to ask
dammit

Xena kicked ass and acted as a intermediary between humanity and the machinations of the gods, despite even the ostensibly friendly ones fucking with her life, and always being up to some damn thing, and the hostile ones either flirting with her hardcore or trying to recruit her, or both, staying in touch with her mortal friends and beating the ever loving crap out of anyone, god, mortal, demon or monster, who fucked with the little guy on her watch. In an entertaining, episodic way without REEEEing or being a preachy SJW cunt about it.
You know, like Wonder Woman is supposed to be.

Imagine if they tried doing Xena today. They'd have Kate Leth, Gail Simone, and Chelsea Cain writing, and she'd be a pierced potatohead queen bee who spends every episode sitting in some coffee shop in Athens telling her rainbow tribe of fat bearded gays and fat bearded dykes and fat bearded trannies to go shit in Hercules' mailbox for being an unreformed mysogynistic retrosexual who can't remember his pronouns.

Xena used to be evil

Athena goes on >>>/a/

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O
N
O
L
A
N

I've heard that the best thing that happened to Kaiser Wilhelm II's reputation was Adolf Hitler. But yeah, WW I Germany was just one of the many countries going to a war that everybody knew it would happen sooner or later (as famously predicted by Bismarck, "for some bullshit at the Balkans"), but what these SJW mongoloid revisionists conveniently forget is:

1) In 1914, everybody still had the 19th century ideal of war as a chivalrous endeavour; most armies didn't even assigned helmets to their soldiers, like the French (who charged German machine gun positions in the Ardennes wearing hats, white gloves, breastplates, and bayonets).
2) WW I post-war propaganda put all the blame for the war starting on the Germans (they enabled Austria-Hungary to make the impossible demands on Serbia)
but the truth is, the blame has to be shared with Russia (they pre-mobilized as soon as Austria started making demans on Serbia, which sent Germany into panic-mode; there's a reason why they managed to invade East Prussia before what the Schliffen Plan predicted), France (could have stepped out of the war when Germany mobilized against Russia), England (decided to warn Germany about invading Belgium only after the Germans were already at the German-Belgian border, when detouring would be impossible) and Italy (had they kept their alliance with the Central Powers, France would probably not enter the war), at least.
3) Germany pushed for some morally questionable shit (the use of gas, zepellin bombing, unrestricted sub warfare) because they were desperate, because Austro-Hungarian leadership was completely ineffective (Konrad von Hotzendorf in particular; he bothced two invasions of Serbia and three winter offensives over the Carpathian mountains, among other things).
4) Even Woodrow Wilson recognized that Germany could not be entirely blamed for the war, since he pushed for a "peace without winners" in 1916.
5) Even so, Austria causus belli couldn't be completely dismissed. What these retards don't seem to understand is that the assassination of Franz Ferdinand wasn't just the killing of the heir to the Austrian throne; he was the heir to the Austrian throne that was pushing for a reform in the Empire that would make Austria-Hungary into Austria-Hungary-Slavic Empire, giving Slavic people full autonomy like the Austrians and Hungarians had. In Adolf Hitler's memories about WW I, he mentions that, at first, he feared that it was some Austrain radicals who killed Franz Ferdinand, because while he wasn't exactly pro-Slavic by any means, he also didn't want to crush them under his boots like Konrad von Hotzendorf did.

So were the French and the British, by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_weapons_in_World_War_I
>The use of poison gas performed by all major belligerents throughout World War I constituted war crimes (…)
>The deficiencies of chlorine were overcome with the introduction of phosgene, which was prepared by a group of French chemists led by Victor Grignard and first used by France in 1915.

It's OK, Black Culture is actually what gave origin to all cultures all around the world.

WE WUZ

Hey Holla Forums

Britain basically could have told Germany from the beginning that an invasion of Belgium was off the table, and Germany would probably had abandoned the Schliffen plan (since it didn't take into account Great Britain, only Russia and France). But they waited until Germany was basically at Belgium's door to shout, "don't invade!". The Kaiser even tried to comply, but von Moltke (Germany's Chief of Staff) overruled it, claiming that "the mobilization of millions of men cannot be improvised".
One of the actual reasons for Great Britain to go to war against Germany was the naval arms race both countries were engaged into; which ended up being ironic since all those dreadnoughts ended up sitting on their respective ports after Jutland.

Well posted, chaps. Quite informational.

You too.

Was this cunt ever a good writer? I first heard of her when Uncle Linky Cockslut was cumming all over her work on Wonder Woman, and instantly I knew she must be shit. Everything I read from her seems awfully preachy in some way.

Earlier stuff was decent.

Her first run on Birds of Prey was decent. I think the second run fell into the DIVERSITY! bear trap

Face Off had the best plane scene.

Her run on Deadpool and Agent X was actually pretty decent.

The fact that Germany contacted Mexico and promised them support on a war against the US probably had something to do with the "American public opinion going from pro-Germany to anti-Germany". The Kaiser and his cabinet made a lot of mistakes on their own, don't forget that. And even if Germany was military winning in 2016 (specially after they took Romania), their allies were collapsing on their own. Remember, the Brusilov Offensive making Austria-Hungary almost collapse was the reason why they had to divert troops from Verdun to save them in 2016, and the Ottomans' only victory in the war was at the Dardanelles in 2015.

That's some interesting alternate history you wrote there, user.

This isn't Holla Forums, you dumb kike.

Pedos get out.

That actually happened, dumbfuck.

And just in case you still decide to be stupid:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

is this an exciting new meme

youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U

This looks like it has some potential. Unfortunately if the leaks are true it will suck.