HOLY F'N SHIT

TRUMP SAVAGES SHILARY

This is from the Alfred E. Smith Dinner in New York City just an hour ago.

Trump starts at 1 Hour 16 min into the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kesha_Monk/status/789275105511759872
pixiv.net/member.php?id=4325914
alsmithfoundation.org/board-of-directors/
archive.is/fFNXB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEW YORK, YES!

Going to listen to it now, but I remember Romney and Obama did this. I don't like it to be honest, these are serious times and I'd prefer it was "no fun allowed" until after the election.

That's the issue here, Trump savagely roasted the shit out of Shillary. Got boos from the media in the background. Shillary looked liked her head was about to explode.

Now CNN and rest of the libtard media saying Donald wasn't light-hearted and self-deprecating enough, that he made the dinner another serious political debate.

To elaborate, I don't like these things, because I don't like seeing (or being reminded) that both sides of the establishment are rather chummy together. It is sort of like having the curtain revealed on the entire process, as we mere foot soldiers fight in the trenches, the opposing leaders are dining and drinking champaign.

Alright, gotta watch this right away.

>muh 6 gorillion dollars raised :^)

This was a fucking masterful play by Donald Trump tonigh IMHO.

First off, every political pundit and person who watched was wondering if this was going to be anything but normal. This election, as everyone has said, has been anything but standard. It is easily one of the most brutal and controversial election cycles in American history, with this dinner coming not even 24 hours after the most brutal debate in American political history.

Donald Trump played it perfectly. He got to that dais and spent the first half of his speech getting everyone in the room comfortable. Keep in mind who his audience is: some of the most hardline democrats in the country along with the heads of the massive Clinton propaganda machine we call our news media. He got them rolling, dying with laughter. He showed great timing, well thought out jokes, and fantastic self-depreciation. Compared to Clinton, she looked lifeless and boring. In a room full of her biggest donors and supporters she struggled to get more than a few chuckles. Trump had the whole crowd roaring for 20 seconds at a time.

Then the gloves dropped.

Donald turned it into exactly what he needed to do: a bloodbath. We all knew it would happen, this election has been anything but standard and this light hearted affair was not immune.

Do you think Trump was going to walk into a room full of people who have spent the past year and a half slandering, mocking, and viciously attacking him as a candidate and then sit and mock himself like some kind of pathetic jester? He got them comfortable, he got them laughing, and flipped it so fucking quick the guy's eyes behind him about popped out. He walked into the den of wolves and gave them a huge middle finger, outing Clinton and throwing the truth right into their faces.

This is the greatest form of Trump I have ever seen.

Check Shillary's face when he said that, kek.

This guy is amazing.
These bantz levels shouldn't even be possible.

These people did not look chummy in the fucking least.

I imagine that most of the people there genuinely want to kill Trump.

He is so fucking based for doing this

Rather easy to notice is Maria Bartiromo from CNBC… can you imagine being a Catholic bishop or priest and having to control yourself while she wears that?

MADMAN

Isn't it fucking amazing that the will of just a single human can change so much? He's dragging the entire elite down with nothing more than his will and ability.

Wew. This is a smart move by Trump since it really does make him look like he is an enemy of the elite.

Oh shit, now I'm getting to the good parts. Thank you Donald, I was worried for a second.

This guy's reaction was fucking hilarious. I almost choked on my tendies when I saw it.

twitter.com/Kesha_Monk/status/789275105511759872

Kek holy shit this moment. That finger. That guy on the left behind him sweating like a fucking pig.

Pure gold.

TFW the God Emperor redpills you on national TV.

Holy shit.
Better believe that later on behind the scenes hillary knifed one of her servants.

Not gonna lie, it is wonderful eye candy to take a few glances at her while The God Emperor talks.

10/10 post

BASED DONALD "I MOVE AWAY FROM THE KIKE TO BREATHE IN" TRUMP

wew

When they announced Trump it sounded like he calls it the Auschwitz dinner.

No one is paying attention to this comedy gold.

Did any of you bother to suffer through her speech? If so, how did she do?

except for this entire thread

They're almost bigger than his head.

America confirmed new world capitol of shitposting. Aussies on suicide watch.

SAVAGE

Scott Adams would say this tweet exhibits the tell for cognitive dissonance. "Wow just wow"

Trump is the sexiest stud ever to run for the presidency. His confidence is well deserved. He can literally do no wrong. Millania is such a lucky woman. she's beautiful too. best first lady, best president, best version of america.

We're making it happen folks. Keep that energy high.

OVER SIX MILLION

hahahaha, the guy on the right's reaction at 12:36-12:40

BTFO
T
F
O

lol

whats the point of this? he obviously didn't write it, so i guess this proves he's fake and never really changed. this is disgusting. BOOOO!

A single bomb in that room would have solved so many of America's problems.

Are you suggesting a treason against The Emperor?

Absolutely savage.

Shelter Trump somewhere and i'l agree.

Kill Trump in exchange for killing almost every kike that running the puppet show?

Easy choice.

Holy shit, that was pretty savage.

H
I
G
H

E
N
E
R
G
Y

R
O
A
S
T
I
N
G

Oh yea sure taking out 1% of globalist clique in NY will solve all the problems.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

mods please ban and deleted.

Donald the Trump, is an ascended master of the Roast-master's Guilde.

Just curious what this meme is from. Badly translated chinese captions with that animoo girl.

It's annoying because I can actually read the chinese so the english makes no sense to me. For any user curious, it basaically says "If you don't like it, bite me."

In regards to the dinner roasts, I gotta admit the writers for Hillary's bants kept it soft enough to get a few chuckles. However, the second she got serious, it was all thinly veiled jabs at the Donald and any meager likeability she accrued from her roast was vaporized. I actually think Trump skipped some jokes and finished earlier since the bought and paid crowd was completely one sided and booing him. Anyways, the vast majority of normies will never see this, except have the lugenpresse tell them TRUMP GOT REKT. And if they decide to do their own research, they'll see for themselves that the media are scum.

THE NOSE

Holy fuck that thing cut me through the screen.

The guy on Don's left makes some pretty funny faces and all but the one on his right is absolutely drenched with sweat by the end of it.

I feel duped by this video. One minute Trump of at the debate calling her a nasty woman, next minute they're cracking friendly jokes at each other like they're both playing us for idiotas.

Did you not notice Trump raping her into oblivion?

this is a dream come true

Scott Adams would claim to have invented Trump's technique of starting soft and then switching to savage as a mind-control domination kill switch that only he and other experts like himself are cognizant of.

If you couldn't see the tension in that room, you're blind.

This was pure hatred cloaked beneath a one sixteenth inch veneer of civility.

Trump doesn't need shelter. Imagine Trump sitting down and calmly eating dinner while watching Pepe death squads slaughter those traitors all around him. Now that's a scene straight out of a movie. Closeup of Trump cutting into a juicy steak. Quick cut to lying Couric getting her throat cut ear to ear, while the music Ave Maria plays in the background. Now that's a movie I would pay to see.

gimme the 411 on this sl00t

I'm watching now and its more like bants between good friends

Absolutely railed her ass and made her look like the fucking joke she is. This is the cherry on top after God Emperor's godly performance at the final debate.

I thought as you did at first when I heard this was announced. I saw Romney and Obama do it, and I didn't like it one bit. See

Thankfully, Trump wasn't there to play games. He murdered her before men of the cloth.

This for sure. Even I felt uncomfortable when Trump started dropping nukes. It was really incredible what he just did. He lulled them into a false sense of security with laughs and then when they least expected it he went nuclear. Trump has balls of steel. He essentially went in there and said fuck you to the media and the globalist elites. Truly amazing.

Haha you're pretty wrong, if you didn't get to Trump on stage yet you're not there yet

BASED ROMANIAN WOMAN NAMES (((THEM))) (11:20).

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

Hello FBI.

I haven't finished it yet so we'll see but angry this far

Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business News

Christ he just reeks of evil.

Just skip 3/5ths into the video, keep looking at the track bar until you see trump

I don't like it, but Trump reminds me a lot of Duke Leto. And Melania almost fits the description of Lady Jessica to a letter. Also, in 4 years Barron will be 14, the same age as Paul when the story starts in the first book.

So fucking dry.

He threw her into the fucking oven and locked the fucking door.

Holy shit.

Trump only segment.

OP literally says 1hour 16minutes guys.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Antonio.

It's sort of a cuckservative thing to hear coming from Donald "The Real Rome is Rome, New York" Trump, though.

At some points it looked like Illary was about ready to jihad the stage. She really didn't like that comment about how vicious the debate was

Just keep watching.
He doesn't literally throw hillary and the media into an oven, but he might as well have.

Good post lad.

88D Chess

You cocksucker realize that he pretty much drew the line and stood on our side? These are the elites that he grew up in. It's like a mythic tale being unfolded in realtime.

This is why he was so subdued at the debate!

Do you guys think any of the retarded leftists will get mad at her for the Obama muslim joke?

She said "How is Barak going to get past the muslim ban?" I laughed pretty fucking hard at that. I can't believe she said that.

Barron will continue on to become the Kwisatz Haderach.

COULD HE BE THE ONE?

I heard that one. That was a good line but very few laughed at it there.

It went over some of their heads, I guess.

I interpreted it as the audience not appreciating the joke.

Not really, happens all the time. Elite gets bored with antics of other elite, shakes things up and reveals truths about debt, distribution of power, and rigged systems to public, public gets riled the fuck up and mad and elects elite man to office. I assume that Trump really will enact change, but it won't be enough for the public, and definitely not for us. Ancient Roman history is filled with Trumps.

At best he will be a Diet Putin

(checked)

I haven't seen so many life-like caricatures of the works of ben garrison until today.

1:30:50

Filtered.

he is tearing down the hole rotten thing, like Caesar and will be rightfully remembered as such

that is if society doesn't collapes in a 100 years and leaves us in a dark age

You're comparing a real-estate mogul to a former KGB. Trump is Teddy Roosevelt with a Ronald Reagan persona/life.

It should rather say "mama mia" than "oy vey".

Increasingly nervous sweating man 3:20

This man is a legend.

I pledge to follow Donald Trump.

that was my clever way of checking user's dubs… nothing gets by you m8.

Listening to Hillary now.. and Trump is laughing at the jokes H is cracking about me.

Like I said earlier, I feel duped, these guys are friends ripping on each other.

checked
its all WWE

The (old) money honey

Here's the new one

so they both sucked a few cocks to get a media job… what the fuck else is new

meant to say the jokes H is cracking about him, not me obviously.

Fucking legend.

can you not understand context or read people? Hilldogg goes stale and rehearsed and over produced. Big D was a surgeon, he laid there transgressions bare before them.

your ain't got a lick of imagination left for all the books you read

Nice digits, but user,

You're a fucking retard.

its over goys

it's a tradition that has been going on for years. it has been planned for over a year my sister helped set it up. i could have gone but would have been a waiter or some shit, and i've already met the G.E. at a rally

Sometimes I think the whole presidential election is a personal bet taken to the absolute extremes.

Trump and Bill playing golf and shootin the shit. Both talking shit on Hillary. Laughin' and bein bros. Bill says:

Donald says:

I'm Australian, so I know all about talking shit about your mates, ya cunt. These guys rip on each other just as we do down under to our best of friends.

H might've felt uncomfortable, but even she was having a bit of a laugh at what Trump was saying about her.

Trump locked everyone in the room and slaughtered them.

Fucking normies, fam.

It's stimulation for the imagination permanently stamped into my head, fragments of events thousands of years old. I am a traveler of time and my imagination is no worse for wear.

Yeah, that's why he started getting boo'd and everyone behind him looked like they saw a ghost when he went into full scorched Earth mode. Seriously, fuck off. You're too stupid to post.

For all we know H had Trump bring up Bill Clinton's rapes to get back at her husband for making a fool of her.

I really don't see what it is some of you claim you see in this video and I think the media has made a big deal out of it just for clicks and to keep the charade going.

As I said earlier, I feel duped now and like an idiot, I hope I'm wrong but at the end of the day it doesn't matter what I think anyway (I'm stayan so don't get to vote either way, just been hoping Trump would win as it would have a knock-on effect in other countries such as mine).

The thing about that is, they still have to pretend there's an election. They can't simply tick off the entire nation. They have to pretend that their vote matters, and in having to do so, their vote actually does matter, if it matters to the people. Even the richest of the rich have to maintain some sort of PR.

Now this is what I wanted from the debates.

you may have a few abbo genes mucking up your brain works, matey-o
Big D wasn't speaking in jest. He may have thrown a few customary phrases around here and there, but this was a scathing indictment. Did you see Rudy when Hilldogg ripped on him? He was not impressed.

Why would they even invite him to speak if they thought he'd say anything they didn't already approve of? It's like the roast specials - someone else writes all the content and a bunch of friends get together, rip on each other for a laugh and shake hands, no hard feelings at the end.

It's based on a Pixiv users drawings of Fujiwara no Mokou from Touhou.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4325914

FBI trying to invent criminals as usual

Did you fucking see their faces after he mentioned how corrupt she is to get kicked off the Watergate commission? Stop being a retard. He wasn't playing nice.

fwiw, I do hope you're right and I'm wrong but i see it as a couple mates talking shit about each other but still mates when all is said and done.

They do this every year. And it's real fucking clear they didn't approve of what he said. Stop pulling this bullshit directly from your ass.

last supper tier tbh

yes that was classic. all the faggots in the audience couldnt handle the truth. those fucking flaming faggots deserve to die.

Is this a new CTR shill tactic?

THIS IS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SEE DEATH AND KNOW IT IS COMING FOR YOU

This.

My favourite was: "Hillary's belief is that it takes a village, which only makes sense, after all in places like haiti, she's taken a lot of them"

look m8, I'm an auscunt too and you're clearly being a retard about this. None of this was buddy buddy. He went in there and ripped her and her campaign apart. Him sitting down after and continuing on with the dinner like he didnt just eviscerate her is just another powerplay from him. Do you think he's rustled by the things she had to say? Not at all. He took the stage, tore her a new ring, sat back down and finished the dinner.

Oi who let the abbo in then?

are you so jaded that you cannot see a redemption tale being played out before you?

The entire establishment, the foundations of the socioeconomic matrix of the world is trying to warp reality against him and he keeps ramming truth against it.

PARDEN ME

I understand what you're saying but there's a few things to keep in mind. The main one is that as a businessman, it was in Trump's best interest to be friends with most of the elite in New York and sort of Washington. Especially when those people are very powerful like the Clintons. You want their favor so that your business can more easily succeed.

But I think what happened is something was stirred in Trump's soul, he was pissed off at Obama, and he said fuck it I'm gonna do this.

Pay attention to this user>>7929303

If Hillary is somehow in on it, no one else in the room is or was. And also, if Trump is truly a shill candidate for her…why is he fighting so hard. Why rile up the populace to a point where they might not accept the results of the election? Why not just go on stage and "accidentally" say nigger or something so you automatically lose but without the great rising social awareness that is going on?

My point is that if he wanted to lose, he could do so in a way that his loss wouldn't cause as many problems for Hillary as it would now. As of now, if Trump loses, Hillary may have a difficult time governing due to civil unrest. Right wing protests and potential militia like activities.

When, he could just say something super dumb and automatically lose but without having riled so many people up.

The only explanation, if he's a shill, is that it is done to find out who supports him, who is vocal, and then go after and silence/kill all of those people to prevent this from ever happening again. But even to me that's a bit far fetched. If you're Hillary or a liberal, you want Donald Trump to lose in a landslide defeat of massive proportions to completely discredit all of his ideas.

Trump is the most savage man on the planet

This. He's using our own techniques in the heart of the lion's den. He used banter to disarm the crowd in what amounted to irl shitposting. And then he completely unleashed on her, not just with insults or accusations but with truth. Not only were the jokes still hilarious, they drove home the point of how corrupt, unethical and unfit she is, and she looked like a complete idiot by laughing along with the tamer jokes at the beginning, smiling like a fool. He implanted the seeds of doubt in the mind of any undecideds watching this, she is tacitly admitting to the audience that she draws tiny crowds, is bought and owned by her corporate masters, and has the entire msm shilling for her by laughing along with the crowd. It's like that moment when someone realizes the entire room is not laughing with them, but at them, and it was beautiful. Trump is a fucking master.

We are winning lads.

What a waste of trips. This is possibly the most brutal roasting i've ever seen.

I wouldn't call last night's debate "brutal", but this speech more than made up for it. loved it, that bitch being put in her place in front of her friends. I loved watching the two old rich fucks in the background sweat bullets when he got serious and called her corrupt.

Those fucks _did not_ see that coming, he was the only sane man speaking the truth in a den of liars, thieves and degenerates, those 9 minutes of trashing were fucking glorious.

A redemption of who? You sound retarded.

Seems to be the new Assange (or whoever updates wikileaks) twitter tactic as well. Very bizarre comment from them.

an insider raised in the elite crowd since childhood. He plays the game and amasses a fortune, power, and a strong family. He can see his home country in flames and crosses the people who profit from the suffering of the masses. We will steer back on course and reclaim civilization or devolve into the third world. It's like a cross roads, lighten up poindexter.

ANYMORE

jesus fucking christ someone kill these faggots already

He lured them in and got their trust with the "pardon me" joke.

the exact moment we entered the new timeline.

Some weird shit is going on.

It is the truth. The rigging has been proven. The Democratic Primary was rigged, they did the same to Trump, but he had big numbers. HIlldogg and the media play the tune that the droolers want to hear. Technically there is no actual election.

Why did I laugh at this? I'm still a newfag and probably missed 11 of the 12 dimensions of this comment.

Have a fresh one, also what the fuck's he got around his neck? Masonic shit? Rosecrucian shit?

Tonight really was a "they aren't laughing anymore" moment, Trump flipped it on them at the perfect fucking moments, showed that he was just pandering to middle-grounders at the debate and that he's still got yuge energy left.

This was revenge for Obama's roasting.

Check Trump around 1:30:50

What's with the chain on the knight on the right?
It seems awfully dangerous to have that chain attached to your helmet in a fight.

Is it supposed to be cosmetic like this?

If you think that guy's doing any fighting with the fucking wings either you're delusional. nice trips though, likely just decorative armor for a nobleman.

I had similar feelings at the beginning of his speech, but I want to remind you that the policies of tomorrow will be decided by the soldiers, not politicians.

Also with all those boos from the audience, it's pretty clear he's decided to kill the party.

Fuck off alphabets.

Thanks user; this was even more savage than the debate holy shit that look on shillary's face like she wanted to walk over and murder him.

And that shit eating grin the emperor had during shillary's shitty jokes, oh man.

The boos! HAHAHAHHA COULD THEY BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS?

RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

(checked)

It's also pretty dangerous to have a flat topped helmet that's incapable of glancing and redirecting downward blows. Lucky for them not only were they wealthy enough to afford sets of armor, they were wealthy enough to afford horses, and when you're mounted the shape of your helmet and whether a small chain is attached to it or not becomes far less of a concern compared to things like enemies weilding spears, halberds, billhooks or crossbows. I assume the purposes would have been to ensure in the event that your helmet is knocked loose, or you take it off for a better view of the battlefield, it doesn't get lost in the scuffle.

Is that (((Kissinger)))^∞ near the right side of Trump's shoulder?

you mean this thing? sure as hell looks like it. fuck that kike.

Yeah, it's gotta be him. I also see Bloomberg in that frame too.

That piece of shit deserves nothing more than death by slow torture.

agreed. but how fucking punchable is pic related's face? god damn i want to punch that dude so hard

He turned 93 in May… pure coincidence how these ultra elites live so long.

I don't know who he is, but I wouldn't trust him around children. He just has the look.

it's quite obvious. just look at that david rockefeller piece of shit scumbag. they have the most money, the best healthcare, and probably access to tech that normal poor people don't have

This is not about envying their wealth. It's about condemning their horrid actions.

THESE SUBHUMANS ARE A WALKING PLAGUE ON HUMANITY, AND UNTIL THEY ARE KILLED WE WILL ALL REMAINED POISONED TO THE CORE

Haven't found who he is yet. Been looking at names here.

alsmithfoundation.org/board-of-directors/

Oh user haven't you read the latest books ?
or are you pretending they don't exist like everyone else

The only weird shit is whatever anarcho-dipshit intern is tweeting on the wikileaks account now is being an utter faggot.

fresh OC

Who the fuck is this sore throat cuck talking before Trump

I got so bored of shillary talking I just went back and watched Trump's speech again.

Is this really a Catholic Event, I see many many Jews in that pic

This was the biggest redpill of the season.

Why are there so many jews there?

Pretty sure Paul is 15 when the story begins

ANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUTANYTHINGBUT

You know, for someone who calls themselves a "law enforcer", you seem to spend most of your time trying to CAUSE crimes.

I guess if the Ministry of Truth spreads lies, the Ministry of Justice spreads crime.

kek

go knitpick your fucking grandmom's sweater, jesus fucking christ

Holy fuck, this is brutal. I almost can't watch this.

It's New York, what do you expect?

steel yourself, social awkwardness doesn't apply here, it's a video and has no ramifications on you.

Thanks user. Saved.

He really is our guy.

You think that maybe the reason why Trump has gone this far to destroy every single one of these corrupt and evil kikes was because they look down on him? Im not saying that its the only reason he ran but it might have put him over the edge. Im sure being around old money families, kike bankers and corrupt life long con artist politicians as a man who is a billionaire builder. I feel like they view him as a pleb for the way he makes money. That eventually he started looking into the people and wanted to bury every single one of them.

Maybe they've all got an agreement not to go after the family is the only way I could imagine him risking everything this way. It makes me admire him more as I dont think I would do the same.

Fresh OC

I love the older guy that's to the right of Trump throughout the close-up shots. Look at his face when Trump says "corrupt" and then goes on to drop the Watergate Commission bombshell. His expression makes him look like he just got dropped off of a cliff.

improved the hair slightly

FUCKING SAVAGE

I laughed so hard wen Trump chuckled at his own haiti joke.

Oh the cringe.
You can see them all sweating bullets.
The Don was simply splendid.

Those double dubs user.

Honestly, I will never be half the man that donald is.

You can feel the rage. He just wants to see this nest of vipers burn.

Reminder that he's making this speech in NY.

It needs the triple parasynthesis around every heeb in the picture

Patrician's work, user

Is this meme trying to take over the whole Clinton rape so we don't talk about it but muh boobs instead ?
Meme carefully.

OY

i mean, i can uderstand them coming together for an event. after all they do have to pass legislation together. which would require some degree of cooperation and mutual respect. however, i do see your point about it seeming uncouth.

Capped, user. It looks like Hillary Clinton had her own Hongmen Banquet.

Thanks user

what is she looking towards at 14.15 ?? cheers1

Just…

"100% of donations go to help NYC's neediest children.." In other words, niggers and Spics. but they won't pay for cathedral repairs with those shekels, instead they hit up dumb fucks with constant begging so they can milk it at both ends.
and the reward for all this? Abortions and Catholic Church turned into a world wide joke as fucking pedos..

Were they all still rattled by the bantz or was there some added tension when Trump mentioned coming to the dinners with his father? Do you think this is an elaborate plan his father had set in motion upon his death to get revenge on the kikes?

oh, where it's true it's true, but they give no press to the orthodox jews in brooklyn raping every kid and selling heroin.

that would be extremely antisemite

Trump looks like Martin Shkreli at his congressional hearing

Just goes to show that cucks get what they pray for

Howabout we catheterize him, fill his bladder to bursting with menthol solution, then intubate him with an artificial airway before stringing him up on a streetlamp and using him as a pinata?
He'll have massive unrelieviable cramps from the bladderwash, and any pissing will burn like molten sand going out, while he chokes horribly almost to death prolonged by the airway and beaten to a pulp.
Happy now?

His father knows where the bodies are buried and Trump let them know by rattling the bones by invoking his name.

He reminded them that he isn't some new money tech faggot and that he has underground connections that he has been PRing away for 30-40 years now (the mob).

If you think Fred didn't pay to have some knees capped, you're mistaken. Trump has people on the payroll from 5 generations back, who are loyal. That's not only rare, it's extinct.

As someone who escaped the Tri-state area and lives in the desert now, like a fucking movie meme, Trump has had the bodies buried too - last night he reminded them.

More like "Kikes"

Business is business.

You're right and I've been saying this for a long time. Trump is white, blonde hair and blue eyes, and he's the real estate kingpin in JYC of all places. He's not a member of the tribe, he's an outsider.

In NYc terms, he is "new money" or "bridge and tunnel" since he was born and raised in Queens. He's had a chip on his shoulder his entire life because of that and why he set his sights on Manhattan real estate while his father focused on outer boroughs.

You're fucking retarded. You realize that almost everyone in that room is Jewish, right? It was effective because nearly everyone here including Clinton hates Catholics, and they all know it.

not trying to rude btw but there's an entire social hierarchy here based on how long your family has been in Manhattan, usually with the Dutch on top.
If you are interested, the book (NOT shitty movie) "Bonfire of the Vanities" explains it as well as has ever been done in any form.

He mentioned watergate. Fucking incredible

Politicians used to have family in shady businesses - using politics to further their empires. Real estate has only been normalized in the past 30 years. The Kennedys cut their teethe in the bootleg and distribution racket.

He's not an outsider, he's a dinosaur. He's the last of the white non-kike real estate moguls. Most of the others are dead from vice, divorce or shitty brood running it straight to the ground - or retired.

They are all now nameless, faceless corporations shuffling around paperwork and money to avoid taxes, and not completely jewish, but 6,000 percent more jewish than when Fred Trump was making deals.

Both of them did great jokes
I don't even care if it was or not them who wrote them

Ok numnuts, I mean user, tell me when that term was coined and when What part of Queens has been frowned upon over the past 60 years?

They stopped looking down on Trump 40 years ago when he ate their lunch with his gambles on shit properties, and won big - and kept winning, they jumped on board and all secretly have money in Trump properties or physically own condos on Trump buildings.

I don't need to read what I already know, high school was 20 years ago kiddo.

I have some timeshares to sell you in the Poconos….

Yet another retarded comment from a Torfag

Fishy as fuck.

youtu.be/wqAFtMmfHr0?t=1850

Was it meant to be public knowledge?

Damn son, those are some fineass milf titties.
Would definitely make sweet, passionate love to her.

Trump wrote some of his own jokes (especially the redpilled shit near the end). Hillary was given a script by some jewish hollywood joke merchant.

i dont really get that part pls spoonfeed me

what a fucking dumb wanna-be asshole. You don't understand Manhattan society or social hierarchy. I POLITELY tried to correct you on things where you were patently wrong, but clearly you know more than I on such matters.

Of course, once you get out of high school, never read a book again…sir, you seem very learned. I deeply apologize for trying to "educate" a man who clearly knows so much about NYC/Manhattan society… you must be a Trinity man, am I right?
Here's to you…

She wants a presidential pardon.

I hope he has connections to more than the mob. I mean the other men of force, the police and military, he might need them.

Sun without Lightning is impotent.

Presidential Pardon

The President can pardon anyone for any crime, and the joke is a play on words implying she wanted a pardon for the benghazi/emails/etc corruption

Man, I really missed that classic. I'd love to see this dinner with some air horns

ayylmao

non english speaker so didnt understand what he meant, ty user

Did you miss his joke implying that Benghazi was an assassination as well?

It's never been a secret, which apparently you somehow missed: being born outside Manhattan puts you lower on social scale:

"My theory was that Trump, a bridge-and-tunnel populist with a chip on his shoulder, never cared what the muckety-mucks at the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, or even the pinheads at National Review (where I’m a senior editor) thought about him, so long as they wrote about him."
archive.is/fFNXB

This isn't the bright idea of neo-con Jews– this was the NYC tabloid party line on him from when he first became a big deal in NYC real estate.
Really pisses me off when I try to POLITELY tell people what I know from life experience and they push some sort of weird "old money/yet mob connected" insanity.

Old Money would not NEED mob connections. Also, as to how a WASP would get mob connections in NYC…keep living in your own reality.

"…" why do all of you faggots use this style of writing? Is it because you are legitimately REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing or do you always simply type your thoughts out instantly without any real thought and just have to keep typing like a woman?

Am I right…

I do know more than you kid, because I am older than you kiddo, and I lived there, so eat a cock (I know you are thinking of it).

Le Bonfire of Le Vanities faggot.

Bite me. Eat me. It's the same bloody thing… what's not to understand there?

Thanks user I watched most of the show and I was wondering who the set of jugs was behind trump.

that I don't doubt…thus the sopranos LARPing. I bow before your wisdom, your writing style and station in life (posting here in your 60s) clearly show you have an intricate understanding of Manhattan society and the inner workings.
you take care now.

…You are larping. Everything you think you know if from a book or something you read online, I bet you look like that fat fuck in the basement in Blade.

What are unions. What is waste management. What is security for jobsites. What are off-duty cops for personal protection. Yeah, no chance for any real estate moguls to have any connections.

Define WASP user/

Politely shove my balls in your mouth your fucking tourist

This is interesting…he must be worth ~15 million without even a college degree, just coasting on his name:

Alfred E. Smith IV (born May 24, 1951), served as Chairman of the Board of Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Center.[1] In December 2006, after 35 years on Wall Street, he retired from his position as Managing Director of Bear Wagner Specialists LLC, a specialist and member firm of the New York Stock Exchange. Smith is a Senior Advisor for the Marwood Group, and also sits on the Boards of the Tony Blair Faith Foundation,[2] and Mutual of America.[3

You moron. What he said and what the caption says means two completely different things.

clearly, a picture with the actor who played Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" is indicative of mob connections.
You win. Between the evidence you've presented and your clear wit and breadth of experience in Manhattan society, I am outmatched.
If you pose for a picture with an actor who played a character who cut up people with a chainsaw, that shows connections to a criminal underworld…also, clearly I am the one LARPing as all can see.
I'll look for you on the Trinity Reunion Committee. Best Wishes.

take your gay ass and you're spacing ;^) back to reddit

Not an argument kiddo. You are a lonely condescending faggot who still thinks that people should not only listen to you, but thank you for your (imagined) pearls of wisdom. If your life isn't shit now, you are in for treat in the near future junior.

Maybe you could read the Bonfire of the Vanities in a Starbucks to get all the ladies wet while you think about how smart you are.

Any questions?

Indeed you are certainly right again. Not an Episcopalian for his entire life, has always been a Catholic. Which is why cancer kazoo Al Smith IV said "even though neither of you are Catholics…" when the gala opened.

Right again. I bow before your wisdom, I'm outclassed. I better stop LARPing before I get exposed by yet more of your brilliant sources and caustic wit.

Ask me how I know you are from TRS without an ounce of doubt?

I'll look for you at the next pro faggot literary excelsior pool party.

You're in the wrong neighborhood faggot

I'm shaking in my boots, you are certainly a force to be reckoned with. you've exposed throughout this thread just how wrong all I said was through all the sources you provided.

If I beg your pardon now, can I keep from incurring your wrath grandpa?

BANTZ ARE THROUGH THE ROOF

Yes kissinger was there I suspect he is about 142 years old by now

It's two expressions communicating the same thing, you autistic faggot.

That is al smith the 4th, I suspect he has a hole in his esophagus that he has to block in order to force through his larynx to actually speak. I have no idea why the hole is there but it is a medical procedure to insert a breathing tube.

You are a soft, overly verbose hyperbolic infant.

Le High School Lit II book is reality.

Your

Not sure if it did any good though other than create a few laughs. These people are die hard Clinton supporters not even the nuclear truth bomb that Trump just dropped on them will change that. Don't get me wrong he is pretty badass. He basically walked into the house of the elites and insulted all of them straight to their faces.

To have a positive effect on the election however this must be shown to normalfags as the truth will affect their decision. They have to see it with their own eyes because all the mainstream media is writing is that he was booed at at a charity. What do you expect he an anti-establishment man walked into an event organzied by the elites for the elites and insulted them right to their faces.

New York City have a lot of jews.

1:30:54

wew, what a move

Not that user, but thank you. I've been looking everywhere for the source.

I'm sure, user. Just a shame that you can't really change your vote from Hillary to Hillary.

Should she just get up and run off crying and yelling instead? I'm sure that would have looked good, to retarded autists like you.

If somebody makes jokes about you in a setting like this you either laugh or look like a cunt.

You're an idiot.

Its pretty impressive that she can do that.

I dont know if I would laugh if the subject of the joke was my career as a criminal.

That was funny as fuck, smart cunt.

Seriously?

That was fucking savage.

Yes, along with the sky being blue.

Holy fuck, he's savage. The last ten minutes were a non-stop brutalizing.

That's in poor taste. I'm not a Roman Catholic but I'm gonna weigh in here.

Whether you're a Catholic or not, it is disingenuous to criticize the Church's land ownership and tax free status. Amongst its land holdings, the Church owns and operates something like 26% of the privately owned hospitals on the Earth. 26%. More than 1 in 4. No other religion on Earth can make a claim like that.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care

And this isn't a new phenomenon. The Catholics consider this a major part of their religion and have been doing this for literally thousands of years.

Although the Church of our day is corrupt at the highest levels and full of degenerates and race traitors, the average Catholic makes their actions speak a lot louder than their words. More than a few of the hospitals run by the Church operate below budget and practicing Catholics make up the difference through donations on Sunday.

An effort by government to subject these institutions to taxation would do far more harm than good.

Name just one other religion on this Earth that does anything even closely comparable to this.

WHAT WAS HIS PLAN?

fourth dimensional jokesmithing

One of the wikileak emails show the DNC has some pull with Fox news, among most of the other MSM 'news' outlets.

It really just looks like a reality show.

What the fuck. Duke Leto was a pussy that allowed himself to be used by the Emperor by even agreeing to be transferred to Arrakis, and then allowed himself to be used by Dr. Yueh to assassinate Baron Harkonnen. Trump is nothing like Duke Leto. Honestly Paul was a dumbass too. He knew he would release the jihad. He knew by fucking Chani he'd create Leto II and create a stagnant society as well as race of dykes that also control men through sex. i'd hope if barron had prescience he'd kill himself before allowing all the events of those books to take place

THEY KNOW

Daily reminder trump is a rapist

top fucking rekt.

Remember little user, at the top levels there is no difference between democrat and republican, Trump represents an outsider so they're closing ranks to protect their own

Fukken saved

need an edit with the rains of castemere

If you would like I could encode a webm for you.

da fug is this from?

Sure, why not

That video is 44:20 on my end, what the fuck.

prove it

Had to wait for another video to finish encoding so have that was as well as a freebie.

It's 44:20 on my end now as well.
Looks like they cut out the first introductions and the hour-long eating with nothing happening and just music played on top.

Anons, you've been downplaying just how savage Trump was. There were literally no punchlines when the laughing stopped. He gave all of the viewership a red pill suppository.

Nah. Get rekt. The average Catholic needs to leave that shipwreck before the Church decides to go full Jew on Trump.

Alright you nigger, I'm gonna watch it.

this

that's a resting bitch face if ever i've seen one

the question is, did maria know she looked like a slut at this dinner or did she think she looked classy?

10/10

Alright, here you go, not the best but whatever, I deliver.

thanks

Fox News is basically a whole channel of The Colbert Report, just more subtle.

Can anyone lip-read what people in the background were saying? Especially when the Cardinal was talking to Hillary.

Motherfucker that's a lot of parentheses. My bad if this posts twice, first try timed out so I scaled the image down to reduce the filesize.

She might disagree with slut, but there's no way she didn't know she was putting the twins on display. She probably spent 15 minutes pushing them up in front of a mirror while she got ready.

He honestly look like wojak in these pics

(14)88D Chess

Did anyone catch the reference to Lincoln at 6:50? Pretty weird reference to bring up out of the blue. Is he hinting at the war?

cardinal wipes the sweat on his head with the napkin he used just a second ago to wipe his mouth.

Did anyone else catch his "over six million" comment @ 2:10 ?

From the debates, Clinton talked about the Lincoln movie and compared herself to him. Trump reminded her that he was called Honest Abe. The joke was probably referencing that

She's at Fox Business now. FYI

Thought most Catholic clergy were Fags.. they don't care about boobies.

No, they molest little boys because they can't have sex with women. It's the same deal with the Muslims.

Not quite, Muslims consider women unclean and strongly prefer boys and animals even given the choice.

then they should have stuck with the Orthodox Christian traidtion of allowing fo rmarried clergy, except for bishops who are celibate

They molest boys because they force women to cover their faces.

Goddamn. He starts out playing the crowd but as soon as he starts joking about the real issues with Hillary, they can't handle it.

Nice

That pic is glorious

JESUS IT IS GLORIOUS

great work, my man

Only now do I notice that the person who posted the original image apparently scribbled on the back of the Jew in the bottom center.

Oh right, yes. I recall some very comfy Donald Trump interviews with her. Her, Cavuto and Dobbs were all pretty friendly to Trump, I wonder if they'll be let got now that Ailes is out.

They should have stuck with the Bible:

Timothy 3:2-12 (KJV)
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

MILF Titties Theme

that is one nervous priest

It's always Jesus' fault right Moshe?

His attacks perfectly line up with the full song, I just had to do this.

video is less than 45 mins long

saged for faggotry

Reported for not reading the thread. Gas yourself.
they cut the video

Does this mean what I think it means? Is he one of us?

Tactical genius, everybody.

Some words from a certain man long ago come to mind watching this savage raping of the establishment by mr. Trump.

They aren't laughing anymore.

They're not laughing anymore

uwotm8

They cut the first hour of kikes dining footage.

Trump entered the dragons den smirked at it and let out a smug laugh.
I admit I've been having some doubts and worries but they have been put to rest. I hope someone raises a millitia in his name so that I might join it. He talked about corruption in power in the presence of those who allowed it. If this election is taken from him I'll take it back with my own hands if need be.

Added text.

That was fucking savage indeed. Holy shit, her first laughs are fucking gold.

If he doesn't win then the US is even more cucked than Sweden.

Lel

Can't focus on anything but those tits

Uh…guys…

I want to believe, but twitter is still down.

lol

Asatrú.

Its real
The Media threw a fit over it

He really did execute her.

Those Viking hospitals are top notch user.

SHE'S CERSEI HOLY FUCK GUYS
SOMETHING IS GONNA BLOW UP

Let's just hope the similarity doesn't extend to be paraded naked through the streets. I really don't need to see that.

You're forgetting about the libshit-triggering statue.

I apparently am forgetting it, if I've seen it in the first place. Still haven't gotten around to watching the most recent season.

I guarantee there are also no Asatru Institutions actively helping and housing refugees in the west.

The show is really going downhill now that they have pretty much passed the books and given themselves a free license to do whatever the fuck they want.

GOT is like Holla Forums - lots of people not giving a fuck about gore and it was never good.

Holy fug is that Henry Kissinger?

Yeah but now they have literally gone with the full feminist message. Like those arab, "bad poosy," bitches who in the book only had maybe tops 5 minutes of dialogue are main characters and murdered that black dude who was supposed to be one of the strongest fighters in the GOT world.

I kek'd because the black bastard who played him was pissed about it and got his character steam rolled by the feminist agenda.

Here's the original YT encode, ripped with no additional loss.

Revenge for Obama's roasting was running for president and taking over the whitehouse. This was mentioned as a possibility on Frontline on PBS.

I think the name of the show/series is called The Choice 2016.

I'm thinking the guy smoked enough cigs to get cucked by throat cancer. I will have to look this dude up. Thanks for giving the name. I didn't realize it was Al Smith relative in the flesh.

Meme it, lads.

Spread this to normies. This is fucking 10/10

Oh man, it feels even more like an execution than that shitty show.

Its just a big nose, it doesnt look like a Jew nose.

Those characters are depicted as unlikable dykes who have no leadership skills. All they can do is kill. They end up needing to go to Daenerys a woman who's leadership caused the wreckage of multiple cities because of her stupid emotionalism and not listening to her male advisers. And is also dipected as an emotional, waking bag of hormones with no emotional control because they can't lead worth shit. The only female character with any degree of leadership skills is Cerci, and even then all she does is order her army to kill everyone she doesn't like, and is usually in queen status, i.e. being subservient to the male leader while acting like she's in-charge to the man's subordinates. When she actually did have full control, when her cuck son became king, guess what happened? A band of poor, unorganized cultists took over the entire goddamn capital city, practically overnight. Every single female "leader" in the series fucks up everything they try to do and get taken down, destroy everything around them, or become subservient to a man.

If GOT is supposed to be feminist, next thing you'll tell me is that the holocaust happened.

Trump worships no god but kek, confirmed

WHAT THE FUCK
THEY CUT THE VIDEO AND MADE IT 44 MINUTES
IT WAS NOT THAT SHORT SOME HOURS AGO

I downloaded it yesterday to do an edit and its actually smaller in length, what the fuck sort of game are they playing

Wait, the video in op was a stream they could have had it running for a while before and after and so edited it to fit the speech.

I could swear it was well over 1 hour 30 min, I mean I could jump right to 1:16:00 and see Trump talking for about 10 mins. But I can't now.

No, when I watched it it wasn't a stream. The stream was already over.

Guess I'll look for another video but wew lad wtf is happening with YouTube anymore.

WITNESSED

That's a pretty high jew level

Ayo hol up that's actually the wrong Jonathan.

But she's still married to a kike.

Bald guy is holocaust professor. Jonathan Steinberg is apparently a very common firstname + surname pair with jews.

Is it just me or does she actually look more jewish than he does?

Bud look in the comments

Holy shit there is actually tears in all their eyes.

Like pottery.

Confirmed.

This is hilarious.

They molest boys because you can't get a woman who you aren't married to alone at any time in their countries.

original vid was around 2 hr long and had over an hour of nothing (people at their tables noone at the dais)

Im an old as fuck fag and I miss about a third of what is referenced. Have to support the future of the white race w work, so gets in the way of being in the know with it all that the boards can produce.

Don't let it bother you if you don't get it. Just relax. Let the lulz flow. And praise our kek god for such a fucking glorious year.

Bro, do you even keep up with happenings? Until Assange is proved to be alive and out of American custody then wikileaks must be assumed to be compromised

at some point e-mail leaks will show that hillary's speech at this dinner was written by seth myers. I can hear his underwhelming tongue in cheek snark coming through loud and clear.

trump was awesome though, that haiti bomb he dropped has me in stitches

Good catch. That samefag is la demoralization shill. Probably JIDF since he is not as stupid as the usual CTR shills

Elijah please

6 million dollars is absolutely nothing to these people. Every table being laid out there tonight probably cost at least a hundred grand. A small town could raise six mill with a big event.

It's a fucking disgrace. I fucking hate these backslapping elite cunts.

你是中国人吗?

Interested in who that cuckold is right behind the speaker dais with the cross I don't recognize around his neck. I'm 99% sure it isn't a "Knights of Malta" thing. Interestingly, they can issue their own passports and stamps (different from Vatican ones) and have basically statehood order without a state.
The few Catholics there with big shekels must be hedge fund guineas who made good at the big investment banks. Anyone know what that cross is? Caught a glimpse of another guy with "Knights of Malta" insignia but that cross worn by luck right behind speaker is foreign to me.

yeah, Was the one "arguing" with him after I tried to point out that in NYC Trump is not considered "Old Money." After providing numerous sources to back this up, he sort of chimped out.
Think he might be a lonely, old guy so I just fucked off and left it, but that was one of the stranger interactions I've ever had on here. Esp when one prefaces a comment with "not trying to be rude.."
He doesn't understand fuck-all about NYC money and social hierarchy, but if it makes him feel better and get through the day, why pick on the elderly.
Oh, also, according to aforementioned poster, reading a book after high school classifies you as a "faggot." And his Infinite Wisdom also declared that "Bonfire of the Vanities" is not a good an accurate novel (despite the entire world, including Dr. WL Pierce, saying differently). So be it.

god isn't real

fuck off leddit

that comment and picture fit too well>>7932453

could someone edit this into the last supper?

also some very rough oc of my own

A. there should be a comma after "verbose." If you are going to try to sound more intelligent than you are, might want to get the basics correct.
B. One cannot be "overly verbose," it's an oxymoron. Ihe word "verbose" in and of itself suggests an excessive use of words.
C. "Bonfire of the Vanities" by Tom Wolfe is acknowledge as one of the greatest and most accurate novels of the 20th century. Rather than being embarrassed at the fact that you have not read it, you imply anyone who reads a book after high school (or, God forbid, gets an undergrad and postgrad degree) is a "faggot."

I was going to say no more since I genuinely felt bad for you, but you really are a big league asshole.
t. someone raised in Manhattan aka "Jew Snake City."

The tables were $150k for a 10 person table, so you were very close. How embarrasing is it that Catholics had to sell all those to Jews? Actually I don't think they "had to," researching Al Smith IV reveals he was a moderate player in the Obamacare disaster, so we know where his loyalties are.

India might as well nuke itself to hide from the shame rn

that fucking change in the mood of the room, holy fucking shit. it's not just a one off comment or joke, either. this is the sort of shit i've been waiting for, for him to just go into their little club and shit in their open mouths while they sit there, completely unable to stop him. this was after saying he'd only accept the outcome of the election if he won, too, just to add to the butthurt

notlaughinganymore.gif

When I watched it yesterday it had a full hour of people just sitting there (possibly having dinner?) between the introduction and the speeches. It looks like that was what was trimmed, since it immediately jumps to the speech after the introduction.

They know they're about to lose EVERYTHING.

Oesophageal cancer probably

Here's Trump's bit.

TRUMP'S SPEECH WITHOUT ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT

She ain't hot enough to be Cersei. Even in the books Cersei was smoking hot.

She'd fit right in with the Lannisters, though.

New York, plus it's a (((Catholic))) charity dinner.

When you reverse the .gif, it looks perfectly normal.

You still crying faggot?
I thought I took you to the cuckshed so you could go and lick your wounds.

GO BACK TO TRS
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE

Take your buttbuddy with you on the way out

K
Thanx
BYE

Take a hike, kike.

You don't belong here and you never will. It's painfully obvious to everyone here.

A. You
B. Are
C A Faggot

not really fair to normal, White Catholics who don't accept any of the Vatican II bullshit. While Protestants were busy ripping Europe apart, Catholics saved Europe at Malta, Lepanto, Vienna various times, etc..

Yes, the "Catholic Elites" are corrupt. They are however no worse than the Lutherans, who are responsible for bringing tens of thousands of somali animals into places like Minnesota and Maine and try to distance themselves from the subject their founder was most concerned about to the point where he preached his last sermon about it.
and we won't even get into evangelicals like John Hagee..

Just how fat are you? I see you did not dispute that all.

You're embarrassing yourself and everyone is laughing at you, faggot.

grandpa, have you noticed, NO ONE else here supports any of your bullshit? That you are a painful fraud? you keep suggesting "I don't belong here," look who's hated.
Done with you, blocking. Mostly because if you are in your late 60s as you claim, I feel bad for you. Over.

I can see just how hated I am, and how everyone in this thread has taken your side in your clearly superior argument. I can feel the opprobrium from here, and everyone in the thread joining you in pointing out my clear lack of belonging. Just look at everyone here agreeing with your argument (which is exactly?) and piling on.
take your meds friend, see a psychiatrist before you hurt yourself or someone else. blocking now. Take care now. Dementia can be a serious issue with the elderly. Best Wishes,
t. guy in Manhattan

I thought I was filtered kiddo?

How buttmad are you on a scale from 9-11?

Tell me how rich and non-fat you are with your Masters degree again faggot?

You talk and write like TRS, go back to your fag pool home, kiddo. Kill yourself too

That was almost as savage as Trump's epic bantz.
What even started this exchange?

underrated post

grandpa, when you use your cellphone (you're not even clever enough to know how to work Tor or a VPN) to agree with yourself, might want to be less obvious about it– such as not using the same exact type of picture you were using throughout thread, waiting some time, not being obvious with "epic bantz" claims when you are an asshole to everyone here, etc..
Jesus your life must be fuckng patetic.

What makes it all so delicious, is that user is not me samefagging, it's a real life, in the wild person who has an opinion counter to yours, you ivory tower fellating simpleton.

You were BFTO at each and every turn, but you can't accept it. You think your pieces of paper and thesaurus mean fuck all here - but you keep banding your head against the Holla Forums wall wondering why we aren't patting you on the back while asking about your next novel on Manhattan social structures based on 1980s fiction.

This isn't TRS and this isn't a forum, faggot. (notice the placement of that comma, fatboy)

I might be pathetic, but you keep coming here for spoonfull after spoonful of my bowl of "blow it out your ass". What's that say about you and your ego?

omg

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you through the 50 nigger cocks you're sucking right now.

And thats AFTER they blackwashed the character, hotah is white in the books. Looks like feminism is more important than racial equality for them

He was in a nest of vipers, im surprised they didnt have him executed
look at the old dudes in the row infront of the podium, one is so jewish he looks like the fucking penguin

And it's only just started

please tell me this isnt a shoop

Who's the kike Hillary keeps being around?

Killary got fucking roasted, they had to send in the burn unit

Fucking brutal.

Glorious.

I,m only 2:35

2:35 in but already I have to say
What an
ABSOLUTE BOSS
this guy is. I want a president like that too

They're sweating like a whore in Church lmao.
This is gold

Trump is not an episcopalian, therefore not a WASP.

I'm one, and we're not actually Saxons, we're WANPS, or anglo-normans, we're all related to british royalty. I used to have a gift of Queen Victoria's in my attic.

It's a shoop.

reading dune sequels or prequels is blasphemy, heretic.

RIP

Do you think they'll be as vocal when they're being lined up against a wall?

You do realize it's very likely out of our control right? It's not an exaggeration to say the system is rigged, I'm writing my vote on paper and doing it early, these electronic voting systems are compromised in my state.

kek, I made you my fucking monkey in one thread to see how long you'd follow me around…FIVE fucking threads. "kiddo." Literally sitting there day and night watching.
It's time to kill yourself asshole. Jesus Christ, you must still be seething. What a pathetic piece of scum. Even worse, you claim to 3x my age and are a "sopranos" LARPer.
Christ, the fucking entertainment one can get on this site from retards. Keep it up, I'm totally triggered.

Paul realizes it has to get worse before it gets better. That is the whole point of Paul and Leto II's tyranny. There is only one Golden Path from which humanity arrives on the other side as a space-faring species that exists in perpetuity. Paul goes sort of mad when he realizes what he'll have to do to ensure the preservation of humanity and ultimately it is only Leto II that has the strength to stay the course.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

(*´·v·)

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

My hunch is they're all connected to Pedo Epstein, and Trump wants serious vengeance on Epstien for taking Ivanka's virginity at post puberty. Ivana sold her daughter to the Jew in trade for boosting her modeling career, and the act took place onboard Epstien's private jet, the Lolita Express. That's how we know about it, as it's in the flight logs that came out during the Pedowood threads. Trumps dead alcoholic brother was there too.
It's just conjecture though…

Most original WASPs are not Episcopalian which is stronger in the mid-atlantic (cavalier country). OG WASPs were mostly Congregationalists having been descended from Puritans. Obviously Puritans were hugely antagonistic with the CoE.

Likewise other off-shoots of the CoE like Mehodists were originally headquartered in the mid-atlantic as well.

LOL 'you were the cohost' old dude admiring her tits too

Lmao that was so funny hilldawg herself let out an actual, once in a lifetime real laugh