Why We Fight / Morale Boost Thread

You ever look at the "news" stories on normie websites? Not even just the news, look at the HEADLINES. These are supposed to be the most important things going on right now that people need to know. Can you honestly look at them and say "I know more about the world now than I did before."

Most of us have been poisoned since we were born - physically, mentally, and spiritually on the individual level all the way to the societal and even global level.

I think it's a good idea to have something to hope for, a better world to look forward to, and to remember why it is we fight for a better tomorrow. While the rest of our peers blindly spiral towards an unsatisfying life of degeneracy, content to be slaves and perfectly happy with the way things are. Never thinking of the future, never wondering of a better life. They too, will one day join us and enjoy what we have built even though they don't deserve it

Why do you fight Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

swami-krishnananda.org/patanjali/raja_01.html
saveitoffline.com/
vimeo.com/75534042
youtube.com/channel/UCAk3t7WHs2zjsZpopox8Taw
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/the-presence-of-the-past-featuring-jonna-jinton-free-download
vimeo.com/100324610
vimeo.com/68070315
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95473892/
archive.is/x0lkK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE FIGHT TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

(checked)
dubs confirm, the struggle against the destruction of family is a major fight.

Heartiste wrote something about this statue. Ares and Aphrodite are madly in love but his feet are pointing away from her. Even though he loves her, he must go to war.

MAN IS MADE THROUGH STRUGGLE

DO NOT LAMENT YOUR HARDSHIP Holla Forums BUT EMBRACE IT

WE WILL BE THE NEW LORDS OF THIS WORLD WHEN IT ALL GOES TO HELL

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Dubs for the Overman!

Kek is with us!
PRAISE KEK

triple dubs chain witnessed

to make the entire world great again by sending all googles back worldwide, finally solving the JQ and ushering in the new middle ages.

ARYAN SPACE EMPIRE

I've been looking for a morale-boosting thread, especially with the reaping concernfags sweltering here after the debate. Have a rare customized Bump Girl.

Bumpgirl needs no lay off the chocolate

saved

mmmh no

I never asked to be a part of this, but I'd do it again if I could.

FIGHT FOR LOVE
MAKE QTs GREAT AGAIN

polite sage

Dude…

Daily reminder that kikes are disgusted by the existence of this and want it wiped out.

The aryan woman is arguably the most beautiful thing on Earth. That's why they want to destroy it and corrupt it, along with any semblance of soul love.

Protip: you can never leave.

Pretty sure I've seen polls where every race on Earth thinks that. Certainly can't imagine a nog wanting to roll in the hay with their flabby sheboon.

I have enough trouble with my hair when it's only a few inches long. I'll never understand how woman manage all that.

Chilling indeed; It gave me shivers. HOLY FUUUUCK

Somebody post that webm with the qt3.15 russian girl in the army, singing.

I can't find it and it is driving me mad.

This is a simple truth seemingly escapes the average individual. This is the basis of all civilization fundamentally.

Don't have the webm but I have these

Any anons have some RIGHT WING NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY? city photography is cool too

Because when Trump gets in office, say goodbye to this depleted landscape of abused land and decrepit concrete jungles.

not sure if this is up your alley but here you go

Really makes you think

==RIGHT WING PHOTOGRAPHER SQUADS**

My mom did a half-assed version of this when I was growing up. Reminds of when my job was super shity, how I half-joked to my parents that I should have taken over the farm

Thanks, lads. Have some art.

4:45

Wew lads there is something really beautiful about long hair. Women are being bastardized with short hair.

Some grills can pull off the short haired look as long it's a more traditional cut

I agree

The ending made me Kek hard tho.

Have been saving a video I made a few weeks ago for just such a morale thread as this

Radical work, Duce! Just became your 1st subscriber. What's the soundtrack? I really thought it was mainstream pop until the lyrics started talking about our race.

Original song, user?

Pretty good.

Many thanks brothers, I'm glad you lads liked it. Here's the song used - it's some fashy cover of 'Follow you by Bring me the Horizon'

There's only one thing I wish to see before my last day on this land: the jew destroyed, demoralized, his home demolished and his land covered in salt.

SHADILAY
THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI
SAMURAI IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THE JEW

Dank OC, m8.

my mind and my body have been poisoned by chemicals that never should have been in my food and water to begin with. I fight for retribution.

I can't even imagine what we could've been like - without all the pesticides, the xenoestrogens, the preservatives, all the bullshit to make you weak and turn you into a nu-male. Clear minds, sharp wits, strong body un-calcified pineal gland (third eye)

I saw some kike talking about how easily explainable the behavior is and how the singing wasn't even necessary. Basically, a Jew would just use a speaker with a mechanical frequency to attract cows the same way.

The Jew doesn't understand beauty through health. The kike appreciates art that shows its offense to health. Instead of emotion and character in a beautiful woman painting, a Jew admires a painting of a woman when her body is beautiful but she shows no sign of any spiritual character: straight face, emotionless and like a dead log. That is what is most beautiful to them: death of spirit in the other, so the only spirit left is their hedonistic one which may do as it pleases with impunity from the other.

What is beautiful about the webm? A Jew would say "how pointless that she sings it" and resent her for it. An atheist+ would declare her "inefficient". An Aryan would admire her skill, beauty and wisdom - how she combined all three into a harmonic whole with what she did. The atheist+ would fake "admiring" each aspect in an atomized way, disconnected from the other. Ignoring the beauty of their synthesis, as serving multiple functions at once. Not only did she get practice with her voice, have fun singing, but also she performed her task well.

It's pleasing to the human ear while serving function. Quality of wife.

We probably wouldn't have had access to half the amount of food we do. Remember a lot of that shit was for rich pricks. That said there's no reason we can't clean most of that shit out and move towards more sustainable methods of production and dissemination of clean food and water.

Also why is it only on a largely fascist political imageboard that I find people posting depictions of the natural world outside the context of nature documentaries?

I mean I figured it was a Pavlovian training thing. Feed the cows while she sings and they'll come when she does it thinking it's feed time. Same as I do with mine, albiet with a less dignified shout. hell I'm sure anyone could see that.
The fact that it aroused the ire of the Jew is telling though. They just had to tear it down because they physically cannot stand beauty and anything that is non Jewish.

I fight to destroy all forms of evil. I too have been swayed away by its fangs… Lust mainly. Which is why i beg for a new beginning a ends to make things right so that future generations will actually have a future and a good world to live in. We were born too late to discover the new world, and born too early to discover space. We were born just in time. To fight tyranny and destroy the oppressors. So i say to all of you.. Will you let fear stop you from fulfilling your destinies?!
I would rather die than live in a dead world! So pick up arms comrades! We have work to do.

Because nature is the greatest fascist, user.

the weak should fear the strong

I'm already too far gone. I grew up completely in this filth of modernity. I've known no other world. No peaceful childhood in a nice community where neighbors can trust each other and interact daily. No school in which we're taught the about our nation's proud history and are advised to begin thinking about what we want to do with our lives.. And it's fucked me over. I've never had a drive to do much of anything. This world has molded me into inactivity and I cannot seem to break the spell. I'm on the verge of just giving up completely. They've screwed up my spirit and my body since I was a young child, and I'm not sure I can break out of it. It's probably too late to undo what's been done to me.

Do.. do you guys even try anymore?

Christ can redeem all things user, but only if you give Him permission to.

You're not alone user. I feel like I've been running in place my whole life, never really going anywhere. The best we can do is fight and give our children the life that we were owed.

Nonsense user. The fact that you are aware of your situation at all is proof of that. Go join some outdoorsy groups and just hang with them a while and get a feel of the land.

Spirituality can help a lot but beware of jumping dick first into the Jesus train. It's a good way to get taken for a ride by cryptokikes.

Men must remember that there is more to life than the physical luxuries. There is much more, much greater things that make Men more than animals.
I fight out of love to our children and duty to my forefathers. That all fighting that has been done wasnt done in vain.
And maybe my greatest desire is that people like us will not be needed for a very long time, if not forever.

But what after that generation? How does on prevent them from falling to self destructive behaviors?

What happens to your little ones after you pass on - that is beyond your power.

Our forefathers lived well enough to pass the torch to us. That is all that your kin ask of you.

Even an artist and architect can galvanize a people to keep them on the path. The knowledge of the ancestors must not pass completely away. Ideally it is duty to those that came before that will keep a people safe.

It is why the jew is the eternal enemy to all free peoples of the earth; they will rewrite their history and make them want to forget.

Here you go

I'm not really about women or anything, I'm largely fighting so that my ancestors won't look down on the world from heaven and weep.

Regardless if we have a personal reason to fight, it's our moral imperative.

We must arm ourselves. Spiritually, intellectually, physically. And brace ourselves for hell.

I know a man here in texas who for 5 generation his family held his land, each generation they never sold even an acre, it had never been sprayed with the chemicals. the grass was as soft as a feather and the dirt healthy.

The song is called "When We Were at War"

kill yourself kike.

You need to break your daily routines. Move to someplace else. Somewhere more rural. If you manage to do that one thing the rest will start falling into place by itself.

don't blame others. you are in control of your life. only you have the ability to make the changes you want. be the change you want to see in the entire world.

the following eBook really changed my outlook on life. I suggest you read it, even though it is not from our white heritage, it still has good teachings that can be applied to our lives. swami-krishnananda.org/patanjali/raja_01.html

That is exactly how I feel. I hate how I've grown up and ingrained a lack of motivation.

I do dream of living somewhere else maybe somewhere rural, but even then I worry, what if I will just be the same.

Here are my reasons: having a daughternot wanting her to grow up in a living hell

Join us in honor, glory, and vengeance user. Your theft will be avenged.

Only one way to find out. What do you have to lose?

Just go to church, there is like a 3 to 1 ratio of women to men.

Czech'ed for uncucked Western White Civilisation

Men like you became soldiers, once–with no past, no family, and no future, you'd have sold your swords to protect ideals you believed in, even if you never reaped the rewards personally.

Many martyrs and heroes come from such stock.

It won't be the same. You'd be exposed to light, sound and views that heal the soul, even when just coming in through the window. There is silence from human noise but there are little sounds of nature everywhere. There would be a tree near your window, and on windy nights you would hear the cracking of the branches. There would be birds, and they would sing in the morning. When after days of being shut in your house you would say fuck it and ou would go out for a walk then there would be wind on your face and you would think the air is good here. The houses wouldn’t block out the light and you would look toward the Sun or the Moon. You would wear clothing that’s practical and you would stop trying to impress people with the way you dress. Your mind would let go of the clutter. Time would dilate. You would get to places quicker, spend less time on unimportant things and eventually your plans would crystallize. After a while you would take up responsibilities. You’d put out a bird feeder and maybe get a dog. You’d see the colors change around you. Things would become steady and predictable, not because you don’t have a choice but because you made all the choices. You yourself would become nature again, as you were always meant to be.
t. ruralfag

I fight for vengeance upon all those who have wronged me. For my foresk

I fight for vengeance upon all those who have wronged me. For my foreskin, which never got the chance to fuck and create life. For my blood that a jew poisoned via artificial insemination of halfjew seed, for my race, for the kin I can save from Pozz.
I have so much calm rage, it astonishes me to have normalfaggot sheep tell me It ain't real because it's in the past, think pawsitive mannn…

Primers to the pristine.

For the most beautiful and powerful race the planet has ever seen.

They cucks usually won't admit it, but on the 'you fall in love, you lose', 'prettiest faces' and tasteful nude threads, the majority of the pictures posted are of aryan women. That fact alone proves the point but even thinking that some women are better than others is wrongthink to them.

It's not about women, don't do it for women. Do it for your bloodline. Your family, your ancestors, your descendants. Do it for them.

pt 2

I didn't want to start a new thread for this question so I'll ask it here.

Out of these two scenarios which would you prefer? Scenario 1 is Trump wins the election fair and square and goes about cleaning up this country democratically within the confines of the constitution and power limits set in place on a president.

Option 2 is Trump loses, refuses to concede, and through some string of events leads a revolution against the establishment. The benefit to this is Trump could become a literal emperor and his family could rule the new America and we wouldn't have to deal with liberals / marxists ever again and we'd all live fashy ever after.

In the long run?
2 is the better option, you really can't democratically clean up the nation at this point, we've gone over the cliff

I wouldn't want Trump's family to rule after him though, there's a little too much kikeness tied into them for the long run

This. Everything else perishes; only the Blood remains.

We fight, because we have a debt to our forebears we can't repay.
We fight, so our sons may be indebted to us, and fight in their turn.

fucking
CHECKED

Fucking check'd.

Years ago it was considered an accomplishment if you influenced dozens throughout your lifetime. Today thousands can be influenced with a poorly drawn image posted in seconds.

Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do in the great Meme War?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.' No sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say 'Son, your granddaddy rode with the great Right-Winged Death Squads and a son-of-a-goddamned-bitch named Pepe!'

All through our lives we proud men have been bitched about and spat upon. Neutered and confined to a cubicle. That is all for a purpose—to ensure obedience. They underestimate how inherent and undying our lust for battle truly is.

And now the internet has cost Them their control over the narrative. Now we have the chance to strike back and free ourselves of these shackles. And if this opportunity is not seized, then we deserve our fate as cattle. Are you going to fight like a man, or are you going to take it like a bitch?

You losers think posting images on a message board will change the world.
You're god damned right I do. The proof is in all the kvetching from the New York Times, CNN, etc. The proof is in the next generation of children alert to the ways of the jew. The proof is in the growing number of females online making videos that beg for our seed.

Our collective memes are raising new flesh that will bankrupt judenpress and oust dual-citizens from our congress. Name change requests are at an all time high. Their days are numbered and they know it.

We are the rocks of the the eternal shore. Anything they crash us with will be broken. We have the dankest memes, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. Why, by God, I actually pity these poor bastards we're going up against.

checked with kek's blessing

I do it because it combines two things I love. My hatred of anything niggerjewish and my absolute love of pissing people off.

I really should meme more responsibility though. A few ironic shitpost now and than have ended up being picked up by the kikes as tools. I mean months ago I was shitposting on Holla Forums about the media being biasd for Trump because of all the free airtime they gave him.

Now the jews are parroting the same thing.

I live in Alaska, these were all taken by me, boots on the ground with men like all of you.

Because it is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand years as a sheep.

Alaska is prettier than I thought it was.

I don't take as many pictures as I should, but it snowed today. About 4-5 inches. If I wasn't sick I would hike out and get a few for you all.

hello user, I'll give you some ones I took from beautiful Western Mass

Reminder: Nature is god and truth made manifest. Spend as much time in Nature and reject anything that strays from it. It can teach you many things. Know your local area's land,trails,valleys,rivers,ponds etc. by heart. The land is your lifeblood.

The jew I 3dprinted a couple years back, quite rare

Fuck off. You don't belong here.

Pic 2 used to be a completely barren gravel pit only 5 years ago.

damn that is beautiful (both the gun and mountains)

I wish I could own nice Funs, Mass gun laws are cucked so the best gun I can own right now is an sks until i'm 21

My group uses AK74s mainly because 7.62x39 isn't so great at long ranges and we can carry a whole lot more 5.45, we really like how flat shooting the round is and to spite anyone that would kill us when SHTF when they realize they probably can't resupply off of us.

Are you prepared for the happening fellow anons?

heh, i just realized that i took that picture after my friend scratched the hell out of his AR on the side of my AK (that silver near the grip rubbed right off)

I invested a good $3-5k into gear. I might buy a mini14 so I can shoot 5.56. ( I have an sks, 22, and a 12 guage ( can't own a pistol till 21) I have Plenty of ammo for all of them too. all I need now is perhaps a plate carrier. I was thinking of buying the minimalst plate carrier from greyghostgear. but idk if I want to drop all that money on plates. What would you recommend

Good shit.

John Moses Browning was a great man with an eye for beauty.

It's always crazy how fast nature moves back in

Are you trying to get raided by the FBI, or are you just working for them?

eh I'm not him but at this point who cares, I'm the other dude posting nature photos but it's not uncommon for people to have a group of buddies lined up in case of shtf. also by saying what guns he uses isn't really a damning thing. no one advocated anything illegal
but I understand your concern

m8 these tips helped me break from that feeling before
eat right.
exercise.
get enough sleep
imagine an incredible future.
work toward a flexible schedule
do things you can steadily improve at
help others after you helped yourself
reduce daily decisions to routine

We'll make it, just hang in there. Times are a changin quickly, and soon we will begin uniting again, and reforming ourselves and our societies.

That doesn't make any sense.

But most of them over 50.

Entered into his diary as of July 17, 1924.

July 4, 1924
Joseph Goebbels "We need a firm hand in Germany. Let's put an end to all the experiments and empty words, and start getting down to serious work. Throw out the Jews, who refuse to become real Germans. Give them a good beating too. Germany is yearning for an individual, a man – as the earth yearns for rain in the summer."

July 17, 1924
"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for."

April 13, 1926
"… I learned that Hitler had phoned. He wanted to welcome us, and in fifteen minutes he was there. Tall, healthy and vigorous. I like him. He puts us to shame with his kindness.
We met. We asked questions. He gave brilliant replies. I love him… I can accept this firebrand as my leader. I bow to his superiority, I acknowledge his political genius!"

June 16, 1926
"Hitler is still the same dear comrade. You can't help liking him as a person. And he has a stupendous mind. As a speaker he has constructed a wonderful harmony of gesture, facial expression and spoken word. The born motivator! With him, we can conquer the world. Give him his head, and he will shake the corrupt Republic to its foundations."

October 26, 1928
"I have no friends and no wife. I seem to be going through a major spiritual crisis. I still have the same old problems with my foot, which gives me incessant pain and discomfort. And then there are the rumours, to the effect that I am homosexual. Agitators are trying to break up our movement, and I'm constantly tied up in minor squabbles. It's enough to make you weep!"

I really like this stuff since it lets you see the more human nature of these guys

I think this webm sums it up nicely.

art/picture/motivation minidump

starting to drift away from Holla Forums territory, so I guess this is the last of my stuff,

Aie Tremblay → saveitoffline.com/

The third image is disgusting.

Not at all, unless your goal for humanity is for us to stagnate until the sun burns out.

For a better world, to send this old rotted one straight to hell. To finish what old man Hans failed to do, until its all done and said no tears only marching forward.

muh space race.
fuck off nigger

Hi ctr

Because it has to stop somewhere.

That sounds beautiful and I've screencapped it for motivation - but I'm curious - why do you still go on Holla Forums?

Obviously I'm not saying rurals should ignore politics just because they are away from the cultural marxism - but the environment you describe seems like it'd be the kind where you have the peace of mind to escape the Holla Forums-drug and take your politics to a more meaningful level, reading and writing instead.

At least, that's how I view it. Holla Forums is undeniably a very valuable resource, particularly as a way of 'redpilling' new blood - but past a certain point of experience I found Holla Forums stops becoming a fountain of knowledge, and instead becomes a time-wasting addiction.

I'm not like the Sargon types who say we're just the same as SJWs - but if I'm honest I do treat Holla Forums as my 'safe space' from my stressful, lonely, politically-correct, and generally spiritually void surroundings. It's a quick fix away from all that.

I know it's ultimately my own problem, but I really can't help but think that I wouldn't need Holla Forums if I could escape to the country. I may still go there on occasion, but it would stop becoming such a necessity.

And yes, I know that ultimately the problem is my attitude and not my environment - but the environment undoubtedly makes the process easier. At very least it will mean I won't be able to blame my problems on my surroundings if I move to somewhere positive.

I fight so that my children and grandchildren will be able to live in a world of which I can only dream of.

The best I can do is make sure that our future generations even achieve this goal, rather than just humanity blow itself up with nukes and deleting everything we've ever achieved.

It's plain stupidity having our entire civilization and species depend upon this big rock suspended in space, when we have the ability to acheive so, so much more.

And to think GG was never able to name the Jew.
I remember when there was a mass purge of Holla Forumsacks because "muh PR", but that didn't prevent people from getting redpilled en mass.

I myself have gotten over the whole fashy phase and reverted back to libertarianism. Still racist though

I fight because I haven't anything else left to live for, and struggle is what gives my life purpose. I've never exactly been on the "winning" side, nor have I any solid support from my peers, or the normies. I want to support my beliefs and fight for what I believe is right.

but more importantly, for a chance to prove myself

I feel addicted to the ethereal. I wondered if it was something about the human condition, but I don't see others as obsessed with it as I am. There is something deep in my being that draws me to beauty. That warmth you feel when you hear a wonderful melody, when you imagine the woman of your dreams excitedly waiting for you to come home to her, the all encompassing that which seems to elevate your very soul whenever you come into contact with it. Anything that alleviates the dissonance between the real and the ideal, that cosmic force of healing. One always finds it in those moments between wake and sleep. I don't know what it is, but I always want more of it. I feel like this is the only cause that speaks that fights for that. To be able to free our people from cultural nihilism, to have them share a vision of beauty and purpose. I want to end the purposelessness and superfluousness of modern man. I want to be able to talk to someone and share the same reality as them, not just the same space. If I could create as much beauty as I consume, I'd die a happy man.

Though sometimes I think I'm just a misfit so stubborn I'd rather change the world than myself.

I'd rather have more people like you in a country. Although I wouldn't give them that much power

The people behind the NWO genderless, nation-less, history-less, no-hunger, no-war, feminised, chemically lobotomised society, are just as idealistic as you are

At least I am

If you are that paranoid you should never have come here and started larping. Everyone here is slated to be purged for wrongthink no matter how this goes down. user's whom make Nazi's pale in comparison, user's whom still hold some compassion to constitutional nationalism, user's just sorting thru their first dose of this place while thinking they are redpilled, user's come here for fun to troll 'stromfags', user's come here to get their 30 pieces of silver for shilling, user's whom whom put on a badge every morning. All are 'problematic' and will not be spared.

The only real question is how long it will be before your turn is up, and in what form your elimination will take. That they will come is not a question anymore, this is beyond demonstrated by their words and actions. Now, we await this shitshow in a month, and find out how many are left whom are not still cucks.

Depending on how it rolls out, it no longer matters what you post here. They will come when they rig the election and nobody does anything, or you will be forced to go if people do things of note.

Fear of them means nothing anymore user. Dig deep. Your death is upon you. Now you must choose how to live. How to repay a debt to ancestors waiting and watching.

I fight for my kin, blood, and homelands which my forefathers and theirs defended with the same fervor. I fight to preserve the old ways of my people, and our brilliance that has been a hallmark of our civilization for millennium. I believe that this is more important than my one human life, I'm a fanatic, and I welcome my destiny with open arms. Wenether it be the cold embrace of death or the warm reception of a new age. 14/88!

Yeah I won't deny it, it really is idealism to a pathological degree. Let us hope it leads us to the heights we seek, friend.

See

It's not about fear, it's about knowing the time and place.

One would hope

One would dare to hope

hope for an end to this nightmare world

We're programmed to keep looking what's beneath it all my friend. It just to happens it's the jews, so we've both ended up here :)

Don't let others dictate where your heart naturally lies

couldn't help myself

SAGE!

Of course it's the shitskin dragging the thread down

ebin meme friendo.

rothbard > hitler, tbh fam

That video is fascinating to me. Degeneracy seems to a degree archetypical: like it can't be real, that is only a metaphorical benchmark to explain our own personal failing (and resulting attempt to escape it in a tragic fatalism.

Viewing degeneracy to us serves this kind of purpose, and yet it is real and so real to others, embedded into their very ethos. And at that it would be perverse to even think of this conduct as character, to even be able to find this mode of living as some kind of idea or archetype.

But when you are degenerate, you tarnish the gift of intelligence, this shit becomes all facets of your mind. When you are on the bus, making a meal, whenever your thoughts are idle: you are consumed with your own hunger. You become what you think about. You could be simply thinking about a Thesis you will write, or a song you could be writing, or what you will do to solidify you and your lovers future (perhaps buying diapers), or you could be consumed with how you are going to get "laid", taking care of your fursuit, or buying diapers for your ABDL group.

All of this human energy, aggregated at an axial century in human development, a genetic structure moving throughout billion years using relying on our action to carry not only genes, but memes forward. And at this crucial point, this human effort is absolutely wasted.

Hatred is such an intimate emotion, it can only come from an intense desire to see better out of us. It can only be defined opposed to love, which is absolute faith in how we will end up. Faith that we are capable of so much great. Despite all of our mortality and vice.

The anger we get at seeing degeneracy is a constant reminder of our own vulnerability. And perhaps angst at our own limitations, that something so profane we have to be vigilant against.

An extension of faith in me is that I like to view feminism as a result of our intelligence, somuchso that it is hyper-rational (tries to justify things in an internal logic that makes no sense) and self-defeating, but in finality it is a resulting growth pain of a developing species (exploring new ideas). How males would compete for females is physically: sticks and stones and what not. But with feminism it is basically a modern extension of a more emotional/political method of sexual selection: namely men that are intelligent/sane enough to not only avoid degeneracy, but also save women from it will raise families while everyone else will abort and be "liberated" and die.

You can view the reception of the ideology as women upset that modernity derives them of natural functions so they "blame men" in a gesture that basically prods them "what do we do now?" (Women are confused in modern environment so the default state is cynical hedonism until men solve the problem, save themselves and subsequently save a mate from modernity)

Essentially you can view it as a nuanced evolutionary challenge to overcome and turn the tables, alchemize the despair and win out.

For if we don't do that, as is evident with Islam, our chance to use feminism as an intelligence method of sexual selection (i.e those emotionally intelligent enough to redpill them out of feminism breed). This meme will do as it was designed to do: destroy western civilization. And our sexual selection will regress to barbarity at the hands of defending against invaders.

Now I understand why 8channers hate cuckchanners so much.

I'm fine with delicious brown 2d grills, as long as they stay off my clay.

this man gets it

I'm sorry you don't like delicious 2d bronze girls fam.

If it makes you feel any better, I hate niggers as much as you. probably.

I used to be a very liberal socialist, now I'm a National Socialist. I still wish the world was as I used to think it was, but its just not. My wife is pregnant, and I'm so excited about teaching our kid about his European heritage and to be proud of it, unlike how I grew up, in a moral/cultural relativistic hellhole where White people were bad/boring. I have grand plans for our kids and hope to foster a strong identity in them, one that will last for generations, creating a dynasty. I'm actually very excited about the future, despite all of our difficulties.

That's really it, huh. It would be nice if everyone was nice and friendly and just like us. The ideals behind diversity and multiculturalism really are beautiful lies, that we could all hold hands and never fight again if we could just communicate better. But that just doesn't work out in the real world.

Then you have to consider that without violence and struggle and competition, the white race would not be nearly so grand. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Whatever you do, avoid public education

That is such a great sentence and very neatly wraps up why we are here. Because it is in fact out there if you look, the trouble is emanating it from within.

Thats a huge issue with multiculturalism. But even in banal conversation there is this same sense of not really sharing values. How the hell can we set out to do anything if we don't share values? I mean you can talk about the weather and make fun of other people and talk about things you have "seen", but that's all just in the space. I really resonate with what you say. It's emotional.

Jesus Christ… I need to go outside after watching this.

Found the original source vid: vimeo.com/75534042

Too bad comments are disabled. Good find though.

It's good to wake up, fam. We're all in it to free our people together! Have fun being actually edgy now.

Topkek. Bring it on. I have more years in combatives than most of the faggots that will be dumb enough to try purging. Our top combatants can kill a hundred men dumb enough to try such a stunt.

Bring it on, ZOG. You'll never keep it quiet, you faggots. It will blow up in your face. You will never stop us.

Just in case they're listening

Fucking end yourself, race mixing scum.

Just go to Church.
Assuming you're white, five minutes after walking in, the families will try to hook you up with one of ten daughters.
Bonus: the more women you break up with without fucking the more will try for the glory of "taming" you.

This. Me and my buddies are ready to go. I swear to God we won't go quietly into the night.

SEMPER FI

my motivation for being politically active:
europe for european, african for african, america for american, asia for asian,… and so on.

every culture must be protected and every human should try to become a ubermanch for their city and family. Law of the jungle is the law of the one who adapt the best.

Looks like south park hit the nail on the head this season.

For the uninformed: member berries are a snack food that say things, usually 'member (80's movie/music/star)?'

half the town gets addicted to remembering the 80's in south park. could it be 4d chess?

(checked)
Completely off user.
We're trying to reforge the society of the past into the society of our future.
That shitty joke the shitty writers think is funny this season portrays degenerates reminiscing about fucking pop culture.

I didn't mean they were showing normies the fashy vision, they were showing that peopl nowadays keep reminiscing on the past because they see the world today is shit.

There's a difference between being dragged back and being dragged down as a society.

I tried peace, it didn't take.
I tried to be a good goy, it didn't take.
I tried to be protestant, then a non-denom. All I found was spiritual and racial cuckoldry.
I tried to date, to find love, all I found was repulsion and hatred. The system made me into this.

I bit into the redpill and all I could do was appreciate the mathematical beauty of God and his universe. This is what has drawn me against the jew and its cohorts. If only you knew how far it goes, and the forces involved, beyond mere judaism. But as so, the jew is here, the physical manifestation of rot, decay and greed. They are the manifestation of ugly, a virus that needs to be purged. In this regard, I'm an anti-body.

History really does repeat itself.

Something I made for my fellow ausfags on this board. But it can also apply to everyone else here.

good video, poorly encoded though.

The time lapse footage was not that great from the get go, plus I am still trying to get used to encoding webms well.

Your here forever now son… welcome to Mr.Bones wild ride.

anyone have a source on that webm? It made me stop the music Im listening to. That call and echo really got me..

literally exactly the same for me. I think there is alot of us on here that are in the same situation.

Christ.

DEUS VULT!!

lol

Kek thinks long-range shooting is a good hobby to take up.

Forgot to delete sage

Great work bro!

lost

I have a much better motivational picture for why we fight.

DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ENGULFED IN THE ETERNAL FLAMES OF RAGE

FUCKING RAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

=GLASS THE BESTIALITY AND FURFAGS LOVERS==

The words "Triumph of the Will" never been so true.

So mad cant even fucking red text

Never in my whole life have I been more disgusted. Not joking. I'm struggling to put it into words. I finally get how this guy feels.

What exactly is the source of this? I know it's a guy in the audience on Maury or Springer or some shit. What was he disgusted by?

A fat woman trying too say she's not fat because of her diet and that she exercises (she says she swims miles per day)

Remember: if you're not ready to be a martyr, if you're not ready to go to jail, if you're not ready to risk personal relationships with people you really care about and risk your career, you don't belong in this stuff.

Our enemies aren't going to stop, this isn't a game to them. They want us completely cowed: chemically castrated and mentally lobotomized. They want to take your children from you, rape them, and make them hate you. They want to snuff out the image of God in man and bring Satan's kingdom into reality on this earth. They want nothing but a race of coffee-colored, gender-less, identity-less blobs of flesh locked in cubes ruled over by a AI. That is their endgame.

There is no one coming, Trump's not going to save us, no one is going to save us except ourselves. Things are starting to get heavy now and they're only going to get heavier after the election. You need to start preparing: pray to God to ask for the strength to face what's coming and do the right thing so that our people survive and the human spirit survives. NO ONE IS GOING TO DO IT BUT US: MEN OF OUR GENERATION WHO ARE AWARE WHAT IS GOING ON.

There are precious few of us. If you're reading this, you're one of a few thousand men who stand between everything our ancestors built, everything our unborn descendants are relying on, and complete destruction. So what the FUCK have you done today to get ready?
This is NOT a game, this is NOT just memes; look inside yourself and start becoming what you need to be, what we all need to be, if we're gonna win this.

Yes, some of us will go to prison. Yes, many of us will die. All of us will suffer, a lot. Jesus Christ made this very clear. Get ready to face reality, because there is no hope, no force to stop this onrushing oblivion, except for US.

well said m8

The betterment of society,self betterment, preservation of the actual beauty in bio-diversity that our ideological enemies refuse to acknowledge.

These people are like cancer cells in the body of society. They must be treated like you treat cancer.

That audio is heartbreaking. At first I thought it was a wife accusing her husband, but then I realized it was a grown-ass fucking man and his mother, who seems like a real "Kinder, Kirche und Kuche" type. I wish somebody could go back in time and play this for the German people in 1943 to motivate them onward to final victory.

The German people have walked the Earth and come to this.

Wow, who is that girl furthest to the right?

Fucking nigger/oildriller, go back to cuckchan and masturbate to slick willy.

Checking those trips

Were out here and were heavily armed

Calm head wins the day. But at least if you incite some of these cuckchanners to out themselves in a hail of ill-conceived gunfire, at least there will be less of them here.

Pretty sure you can't own an SKS since the AG went and cucked the whole state up. I'm really not an expert so you'd have to ask a gun shop owner but my understanding is that most aren't even willing to take the risk though it may have changed since the initial banning.

Ever since the cuckening happened I've been pretty demoralized to get a rifle here in the Gaystate

Because if someone stops shitposting and has a real conversation about natsoc, they just can't deny it's a better system

She has probably the comfiest channel on YouTube I've come across.

youtube.com/channel/UCAk3t7WHs2zjsZpopox8Taw

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

I fight for vengeance. Not vengeance for me, that's out the window. I want to avenge every single innocent person that my enemies have hurt through meaningless warfare, and the ones trampled upon by unjust "immigration". I want to avenge all the hapless people poisoned by the Monsanto-type kike-groups' toxic "food". I want to avenge all the families and traditions destroyed by Jewish intervention in schools and public offices.
If it comes to war, I will gladly take up arms and fight through the deepest bowels of hell if it means saving what little scraps of innocence still remain unfettered. If no one else will be our Hitler, then I will do it myself. Justice has too long waited stagnant and unserved, and the time is now. If we don't fight back RIGHT NOW then we will lose our future. It is our duty to protect our future and with that, our children.
Our enemies know the value of children. If you control your enemy's children, you control your enemy's future. THIS IS WHY ALL OF THE ATTACKS AGAINST US ARE AIMED AT THE YOUNG. Schools preach to them that "Oh there's no such thing as boys and girls," and that they should produce half-breed children with races fundamentally incompatible with our own.
I will never fight for some selfish need. Our enemies deserve to be punished for their endless list of crimes, not only against us, but against the world at large. Their selfish motives are a psychic poison that will continue for an eternity if we do not cure it right now. I carry the anger of everyone here and I will wield it as a weapon to destroy them.
I will never rest and I will never die
NOT UNTIL EVERY LAST DROP OF MY ENEMIES' BLOOD IS SPILLED IN THE NAME OF INNOCENCE

Yeah. That video had me in tears the first time I heard it. I kept thinking how sorry I was for the Fuhrer and how hard he tried, and how bad the jews need to die.

This somehow got played at my city's art museum as part of an "exploration of the internet."
Ended up being one of my first redpills.

I only wish there were groups or some kind of motivating force to not ever let this happen to adult men. Unfortunately it has never been easier to slip into isolation in this day and age.

You have two options this election:

Trump:
Stops illegal immigration, builds a wall, deports millions of mexicans. Severely puts a dent in White Genocide.
Hillary:
Opens our borders, legalizes every illegal immigrant, removes (law-abiding) citizens' guns. Speeds up White Genocide.

So that's why you should vote Trump, unless of course, (((you))) wish for the end of Whites in America.

If you mean sjw, say sjw.

I ended up making a lot of white friends as they'd be the only people worth associating with. Started seeing how downhill leaf land went @ 14, friend introduced me to cuck pol and have been along for the ride for 6 years now. If you ever want to see what happens if u stop trying my friends, look at iraq as a warning.

Just going to throw this in here. Don't be fooled by ctr.

sage for off topic

Please tell me that guy in the first pic is dead or in jail. The rage I feel.

That reminds me of some of the excursions I've taken to the dark caverns of fetishists, looking for provocative imagery.

The most potent of what I came across was not something I could bring back, as it could not easily be explained by just posting an exemplary image or screencap. It wasn't even the material or the activities these animals enjoyed or took part in, it was their attitude toward it all.
Pedophiles, zoophiles and those fetishizing violence and excrement treating what they did with an air of normalcy and shamelessness. As if it were an everyday occurrence no more worthy of remark than one's breakfast. Deeply disturbed and occasionally illegal acts discussed openly and in detail, proudly worn on one's sleeve. These animals consider what they do to be good, healthy and completely normal, trying to coax each other to combine and try new things to further their excitement.

I imagine there is a majority who keep it strictly under wraps and stay exclusively on the side of fantasy, but there's some genuinely disturbing things to be seen, and it's within the ranks of those producing and consuming the content, not necessarily the content itself.

So befriend a degenerate today, see where their interests take you. Bring a VPN.

I know that feel, I've seen the actual video shown on the first pic right here on Holla Forums, these kinds of "humans" are some of the ones that made me turn from sadness and helplessness to pure anger and desire to gas, they lack the characteristics that make someone a human, they lack all empathy for living beings and must be terminated.

goddamn it commonfilth it's fucking disgustingly triggering, but i really have to ask why you have that saved.

What's the problem. Women can't rape males because of the imbalance of power so it's obviously consent, plus he has an erection and males can't get erections against their will. And before someone misunderstands the fearful look in the first dogs eyes and cries rape remember that safe words are always used and the dog is probably RPing.

I am not foolish enough to believe that the West can be saved without violence. Democracy is a failure. Multiculturalism is a failure. Universal suffrage is a failure. Feminism is a failure. The more the State embraces these concepts, the faster it will collapse. Tis not a matter of if, only a matter of when.

But we can rebuild. We will rebuild. From the ashes of the old empire we can build a new society on sound, realistic principles of government. But we must first survive the collapse.

Survival requires preparation, and preparation requires time. No, America can never be made great again, but it can be made less-hostile to us while we prepare.

That's why I fight. That's what Donald Trump is to me: a promise of four more years of precious time.

I think that what's scares me the most as well, regarding how they treat all these degenerate acts as something that is (or they believe should be) normal. I already hear and see very small tidbits of articles or people trying to justify beastiality and other horrid fetishes (sometimes pretending that it's a joke), and thank god the response from the average person is being disgusted or shocked that there are people who consider this "normal". We can only hope that such atrocities do not start getting the same treatment as homosexuality, transgenderism, and others recently and getting a freepass for being "empowering" and god forbid if it does, we do what we can to fight back against it.

I don't think anyone with a sane mind wants that kind of filth saved, but sometimes you have to take the bullet and help remind us why we need to win.

I'm right there with you, brother.

This tbh.

When I listen to Hitler's speeches, an amazing thing happens. I understand exactly what he is saying and I agree with him.

Posting this here is preaching to the choir. You need to educate the Goyim still hooked up to the Matrix.

What you need to be is/in a white blood(ed) cell

I'm on my phone, could somebody be so kind as to give this a proper screencap?

Know that there are others like you, friend.

hugely underrated post

True. The fact that the greatest force on this earth is completely apolitical is an oddly comforting thought; no matter how feminist or anti-racist you are, it couldn't care less.

I'm technically not even white, just fair skinned, but this is why I fight.

Intredasting. Gave me a good belly laugh.

I dont know why i do it. Its brought me nothing but anger and a few good laughs. Been doing it for 15 years or so though in one form or another, i wouldnt know what else to do with my spare time.

I honestly don't know why I fight; I just have a gut feeling this is the right thing to do for a future worth living for.

Someday…

I've always wondered what the rest of that statue looked like. Do you have any information on it?

One of the most important things you need to live a fulfilling life is community. Do these people become furries because they have nothing else?
It would be good to have an anti-furry propaganda force or something like that.

That's the gayest photo I have ever seen and I don't know how you would put it out publicly.

But it speaks to my soul

I couldn't get past the two minute mark. The pain in her voice is just too much.

The starvation of Holodomor and the cruelty of the Gulags were humane compared to what was done to that family.

I know feeling connected to an image board is lame, but when I see the madness in everyday life and it seems hopeless, I'm encouraged when I think of the thousands of Anons behind me who feel what I feel.

You need to look into supplementing your vitamins and minerals. You are suffering from deficiencies and are experiencing depression from it.

I fight because the disconnect between the illusion and reality irks me on the deepest levels.

Probably because he wants to contribute. He knows they're coming for him next. Today's rural countryside is tomorrow's suburbia once the current year's vibrant inner cities become decrepit wastelands.

That's my guess anyway, I'm in the same boat as you. The Commiefornia life takes a lot out of you if you have views like ours, I need to come here for a safe space. Especially when you fell for the college meme like me.

Almost every time I look at Twitter trends I'm just baffled. I have no idea what most of them are, and about half of them seem like some unintelligible hue-babble

Sometimes it takes me a while to realize this is all real, not make-believe or green-screen Hollywood magic, but real.. It fills me with such a deep and profound love for Europe and her peoples.

song featuring this Webm's audio
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/the-presence-of-the-past-featuring-jonna-jinton-free-download

Why do I fight?
I fight because it is the duty of every man to become a warrior, it is in my bloodline and deep in my DNA, all of human achievement in history has been through constant warfare. IT IS RIGHT TO STRUGGLE! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO EXIST! I fight knowing I cannot take my victories to the grave but only that through my struggle I may leave an everlasting scar on the face of humanity, my name lives on, my deeds live on, MY PEOPLE LIVE ON!

Doing keks work user, fucking dank OC, will spread

These people are fucking scared. Look at leftypol. Win or Lose, with this election we win either way, and I'm so fucking smug

Failed social through early school. Probably because even the white kids just wanted to be niggers. Online was the only place I found friends, and of course "4chan is the bad place" lead me away and into the furry hug box. Only here because GG slowly red pilled me to the point I find the video heartbreaking despite having friends that probably have gone that far as well. We are a social plague and trying to solve it young might be the best solution.

T. Canada furfag. get out, yiff in hell, etc

you don't kow how deep the rabbit hole is.

Is halfchan Holla Forums kill? I can't connect

Stop posting here and fuck off forever.

Polite sage for off topic, newfag please fucking kill yourself. I mean, genuinely end your fucking life.

I hear that.

Leave them be. Don't scare away potential drone soldiers.

threadly reminder that nature hates abominations.

I'm tired of the lügenpresse and their filthy fucking lying. Just think of all the problems we have now, and how many of them could have been stopped if people were informed by journalists who actually cared about bringing information, not propaganda, to people. The fucking Jewish media has done so much damage its incalculable. They are fucking traitors to the people they are supposed to give the truth. I hate them so much.

First pic is just insane.
If you have to tie up an animal, it's obvious it doesn't want it.

Hope that fucker burns in hell.

Freedom of speech is important. The lack of such in Europe is why any random shitskin in Germany or UK can report you to the police for "racism" and have you imprisoned if you hurt their precious feelings.

Now, freedom of press? That's a different issue. The reason that may have to be revisited is because kikes have abused their positions as journalists to the point where stopping leftist propagana is even something we have to worry about.

We fight against non-white immigration and support non-white removal because:

We want to preserve our national and racial identity.
We want to become strong once again so we are not taken advantage of by other races.
We want to remain a unique and independent racial group within the nations our ancestors built and defended.
We want to provide a homogeneous society for our children so they can grow up with a sense of belonging and racial pride.
We want to keep our nations strong and united, and resilient to external subversion.
We want to preserve the people that led rise to the greatest civilisations on Earth.
We want our future posterity to live in high-trust, low-crime environments.
We want the white race to return to its lost state of prestige, pride, and unmatched superiority.
We want our children to know what it’s like belonging to a greater national family linked by blood.
We want to once again reassert ourselves as the monolithic societies we once were
We want to reignite the spark of brilliance, perseverance, and creativity that defined us for so many generations.
We want to maintain the natural balance that dictates each race keep to its own and live separately.
We want to stop colonising ourselves with foreigners, the overwhelming majority of whom do not care at all about our survival.
We want to deny undeserving foreign racial groups the privilege of benefiting from the fruits of white society.
We want to stop foreign racial groups from competing with us for employment and resources in our own nations.

That is close to what I was talking about, except more varied.

Rafman did another one with crush videos, quicksand, etc.
vimeo.com/100324610

the music is oneohtrix point never fyi

Annals of Time Lost is my favorite and pretty Holla Forums related:
vimeo.com/68070315

A little something I put together. Enjoy before the Jews find it.

(I'd mp4 it but it takes too long to post and the servers can't handle it)

I fight to bump great threads like these

The trial of life is to test the strong, user was right when he said Nature is the greatest fascist, only the most xenophobic and daring of creatures get on top and live to see the next generation take the torch. For what is there in this that is unbearable and beyond endurance?

Marcus is my rolemodel

Self-betterment, the rejection of degeneracy, and the embracing of morality and traditional values has always been a large part of Holla Forums culture. And it has many times been reported by anons that their lives have been made better by following this culture, improving their minds, bodies, and self respect, & cultivating the resolute discipline of our ancestors.

Every Holla Forumsack has the responsibility of being as close to ubermensh in mind, body, & spirit as they possibly can, to better represent Holla Forums and to honor the sacrifices of their ancestors.

"Only by self contempt can we be destroyed"– The Golden One

Can there possibly be enough rope in the world for them all? I don't think so…

…we'll have to go with flames…

I fight because (((They))) stole my generation's future.

This awakens something in my blood that I realise I don't want lost.

It's actually a personal trainer who visits/visited /fit/ on 4chan. I remember him wearing a wife-beater shirt with /fit/ on it on some event he attended, which got uploaded to /fit/.

Death is too good for these sick fucks.

mfw

They really would have. Hitler would have been a huge waifufag over Snow White probably.

Gamergate was a huge success for Holla Forums in my estimation due to how many people like me it redpilled.

I've been back to cuckchan recently just to see CTR shills being desperate and fuck up their game as usual, pic related, recent gems

I fight for justice. What is happening to us is unjust. I fight to stop it and punish those responsible.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE

This is the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my life in the last 2 months on 4chan. Domo arigato

I was born into this empty era and embraced the nihilism of our day completely. The traitors wear it as a badge, but I became one with the abyss and thus eventually saw the truth beyond the darkness. I saw that the emptiness of the world was not at random or an act of nature, but a prison constructed to destroy our race. Everything which society had told me was evil is good, and that deception is the root from which liberalism grows. Those who feel are smothered by the consensus reality; those who know forge reality.

I'm vastly behind in terms of practical skills and physique though, and certain aspects of my personality are completely irredeemable. I don't care about securing a place for myself in the reformed future. I fight because it is the noble path. Even if I can never achieve nobility, I will become a beacon for the greater spirit of my folk.

Sure would be nice to have a mentor who knew his way around a gym though. Or maybe a woman since I need my hand held anyway (and tomboys are the only type in which I am interested due to personal flaws).

Mainly because there are a bunch of entitled shitskins waddling over the land of my ancestors that shouldn't be there. It is my duty to try to push them out when the inevitable race wars/ societal collapse

On a more selfish level I've been fucked over alot during my life and I need something to take my rage out on, may as well be for the betterment of my people
I know it is

You're welcome, here's the sauce
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95473892/
archive.is/x0lkK
A pastafag managed to single-handedly BTFO all the shills, they're so pathetic that even Luigi can beat them at their own game

On this day, the day of the dead, allow me the opportunity to vent with you good men about the dead world and the living soul.

The pestilence which corrupts the soul is spiritual, monotheistic. It is the sons of abraham and his kin who have perpetuated the lie that half of all is bad and the other half is good. Whereas the song of this angel in the frozen wilderness tells me that in the depths of our mind, in the depths of our blood and in the depths of our spirit we have a supreme duty. We bow our knee to the great queen who commands the hords of the uncosncious mind. The spirits of the forest await us…

The king will only win the unwinnable battle - we will only perform the ultimate heroic deed of our time and our age - when we too command te legions of the dead. in the bellows of ourselves, in the most recondite room of our spiritual temple there is a chest, kept locked by the blind and the blinders. By not opening that chest we refuse to live, and we are sacrificed to the gods of the dead.

UNLOCK IT user. FACE THAT WHICH YOU FEAR WITHIN YOU. NO MATTER HOW MUCH FEAR YOU FEEL, YOU MUST OVERCOME THIS HURDLE. For the greatest gifts of our ancestors lie beyond the veil of the dark and of fear. The boon of beauty and boundless energy is the thing the sons of abraham want kept hidden, for against it they are powerless like flies. And through it, we are like gods. Trust this user, just as your heart trusts the song of this angel in the wilderness.

Respect and fear not the lady singing in your own dark woods, and you will be on your path to fulfill the fate that your blood bestows upon you. May the King return once again. May we all serve this beautiful, wild spirit that runs in our blood. May the elements, angels and everything that is good and righteous be with us. Let us cast away the pestilence that is the curse in the souls of Men. Let us fight the greatest battle of our Age.

Even if they killed every good men for 1000 years, on the year 1001 good men would be born anew. HEAR THE CALL user. STEP UP, OH KING, OH MIGHTY KING, SO THAT WE CAN TOGETHER STAND UP FOR WHAT IS OURS AND WHAT IS GOOD. Let's all heed to the call of the Great Lady, and honor the eternal light.

I love you anons. It makes my heart smile that there are so many good and living men in such a dead time. Each of us is worth 1000 dead men. We make our stand at Helm's Deep. Brace for Hell and for the Long Dark Night.
Godspeed.

Don't rely on a girl to fix your personal flaws m8, girls don't wanna be your mommy. I dated a tomboy once, she was real sweet deep down. But when you show weakness, her instincts kick in and she starts to see you as pathetic and not worth having kids with, and it ends in heartbreak it sucks man

Take care of your flaws and then start looking for love, otherwise you're setting yourself up for some serious heartache down the line.

I really am waiting for the conqueror to raise his banner. Even if I hadn't been destroyed, I was never the archetype for leading in the first place. Esoteric paths are the ones I arose to walk, as worthless as that might end up being in our current situation. Especially as a tainted soul, I'm already a living curse and thereby terribly dangerous even to my own folk.

That's why I aspire to be nothing more than a tool for the righteous, an artifact kept locked away for when my midnight attainment can be of service. If the black sun is the warrior's token, the black moon is mine. After all, the light of the moon is a reflection of the sun.

Other than learning physical fitness, I'm not looking to have flaws fixed. The problem is that I've reached a point where I can't have ordinary relationships with normal people, especially submissive women. They bore me into a dissociative state, and then neither of us is happy. I'm an outlier existence, which means I can only be matched with an equivalent outlier. Or I can just perish in the fires of the restoration.

This thread has gotten me to delete all of my degenerate files. I don't have access to an Orthodox church, so i'm going to go to the local Catholic church instead.

Thank you, anons. I hope I can make up for my degeneracy.

Video related. Seriously, watch it.

Here's a picture of me voting for Trump just 20 minutes ago.

I fight for many reasons like most anons, but mostly because I was raised outside the U.S. as an expat, always told how beautiful America was. I downright romanticised it in my head. What do I see when I finally get here at 20? A goddamn abomination. I didn't believe all the shit I read online - thought it was pure jealousy but God I was wrong. But that won't dissuade me. Together, we will all make America great again. Then we will make the world great again.

Oh so you want that tsundere pussy?

tsundere is best dere

I prefer genki girls, and I somewhat suspect that tsunderes would lose interest when their tsun rolls off of me like water. I'm a kuudere, so the proper match for me is the hotblooded heroine archetype.

haha someone should post this here as a thread so we can all see the patheticness

Holla Forums mimics a church in many ways. but having allies in meatspace is a good idea too

I was just using narrative aids to refer to the fact that it's something essential that everyone looks inside toward the ugly part. no matter how hard. because therein lie riches fit for kings.

there are only two choices. Do it or not. Your answer sounded like a rationalization for not looking towards the ugly within. But who am I to jugde, maybe I'm wrong.

I do know that the single greatest gift we have as a people is this intuition of something perfect within, a white fire in your chest that brings all who gaze unto it to their knees.

look into your personal abyss user.

Because i want my shit, i want my shekels i want my boobanimals and those that pissed me off will get a dick so far up in the ass that they will be considered astronauts because the tip will touch the surface of the moon.

The funny thing is that fire can be used as a weapon or something to make food.

I think we use it as a weapon to get our food.
And we suggest to them that it is in their best interest that they will help us getting our food and there is no negotiation.

I reached terminal ugliness and thereby understood the meaning of purity. I'm moving forward on the path that had been hidden from me, but it's too late for redemption. I don't care about saving myself, I only care about striving for the nobility which should have been my birthright. In order to prevent the circumstances which led to my arising from repeating, I will destroy the hollow world the traitors and Semites have created.

I already merged with my personal abyss, and I'm working on developing attainment of the true abyss. By my blood, the first thing I am doing with that power is popping the head of a Rothschild, even if that shuts me out of awakening forevermore.

Pic related will be restored, and you intel fags and other tech eunch will help us to achieve that otherwise you see the "consequences".
And i want my shit, and you will give it to me or i take it and this wont be "ethical" in the sense of your conditioning.

But i m really good at talking to people, i guess you need to see some "magic", but then again the chantards released some of the emails of some intel fags.
And well the techfags are publically available.
Now "learn". Look at that graph and then you use your fucking idiots to fill out what is missing.

You shouldn't be vaguely aggressive when you also type like a child. Although I guess by that "chantards" you aren't even trying to hide that you are a foreigner.

I m not a foreigner you fucking cunt.
And you are a chantard, does that tingle your chantard pride and your smug picture wont overwrite that, you faggot.

I feel too impure and dirty to sense any true wrath. When are we going to purify these cretins?
I'd dry my tears with the fire that cleanses them

Sorry, did I say sense? I meant to say I feel too weak and empty to bring about any true wrath.

Abstain from fake tits, look at natural ones. They are even pure from the inside, someone has to develop a plug so i can really fuck tits and then put the plug back in.

Reminds me of this piece by C.S. Lewis:

In speaking of this desire for our own far off country, which we find in ourselves even now, I feel a certain shyness. I am almost committing an indecency. I am trying to rip open the inconsolable secret in each one of you—the secret which hurts so much that you take your revenge on it by calling it names like Nostalgia and Romanticism and Adolescence; the secret also which pierces with such sweetness that when, in very intimate conversation, the mention of it becomes imminent, we grow awkward and affect to laugh at ourselves; the secret we cannot hide and cannot tell, though we desire to do both. We cannot tell it because it is a desire for something that has never actually appeared in our experience.

We cannot hide it because our experience is constantly suggesting it, and we betray ourselves like lovers at the mention of a name. Our commonest expedient is to call it beauty and behave as if that had settled the matter. Wordsworth’s expedient was to identify it with certain moments in his own past. But all this is a cheat. If Wordsworth had gone back to those moments in the past, he would not have found the thing itself, but only the reminder of it; what he remembered would turn out to be itself a remembering. The books or the music in which we thought the beauty was located will betray us if we trust to them; it was not in them, it only came through them, and what came through them was longing. These things—the beauty, the memory of our own past—are good images of what we really desire; but if they are mistaken for the thing itself they turn into dumb idols, breaking the hearts of their worshipers. For they are not the thing itself; they are only the scent of a flower we have not found, the echo of a tune we have not heard, news from a country we have never yet visited."

The true wrath will only be recognized by other luddites. Then again, if we released our wrath we defuse, which cuts our vector to bring the fucking tech cunts to the moon. IT is like a half errection, and they got big aestethical asses.

Pride? Do I seem like a beast that has retained its pride? I threw that away in search of power almost at the beginning.

Well without knowing more specifics I can't say for sure, but that is essentially one of the first ceilings through which you have to break. Ganbatte!

I know that feel.

Power just for the sake of power is like a fucking pair of fake tits, it looks good on the outside but is filled with plastic not that godly meatcream that they grow naturally. Power with a goal is the real meat.

christ you guys are fags

Because the aryan soul is delighted by forests and woods, user. It is our natural Habitat, and the exact opposing force against Jewry and it's urbanization.
It is our home.

Embrace the chaos, faggot.

Even chaos has a goal, it is called entrophy.

I'm not into that kinda false stuff.

I saw some urbanized hipsters with rimmed glasses and a beared stroke a tree in awe or a fucking hedge.

They were stroking a fucking tree like something that they are born with is to be found there.

Imagine some confident females with a big pair of fertility showing them off volunterily or involunterily.
They have no choice, a bad witch made them a gift once they pased their first decade of life.

And the bad witch also gave us a little something something, a drive invisible yet seen. A drive the bad witch tied us together in the ether of our brain.
Like a kasimir effect, that will even exist in the void which makes no sense and all that comes with it. The black sun of information, and some arrows are bend, and i will straighten them like an errection.

That's exactly the point, I'm on the other side of that equation.

You tame the tsundere through the tsundere. Like a qt winking at you while her daddy is driving.
Daddy is driving and a qt is winking at someone that is at least a decade older, if daddy only knew, but daddy knows in the backside of his brain.

I fight because I am addicted to the truth and occultism/ esoteric beliefs and Holla Forums is essentially my drug in these topics

My ultimate goal is justice for Hitler and the Third Reich. Furthermore I want to fund new societies like Thule to finally put and end to modernity and usher in a new golden age of tradition, in which humanity shifts its eyes away from the burning corpse that is much of our home planet to the shining stars of the Cosmos. No longer do I want to obey to jewish information oppression. Imagine where we would have been now if the National Socialists had won. I've always been of the creative spirit and I constantly ponder about the great works that could be built and the great inventions that lie beyond our grasp.

I've seen myself turn more "Hitler" recently, wanting to shelter myself in a cocoon of everything fascist and communicating with other fascists and reading books until late at night. Being around normies is mainly what fuels my desire for societal change, because degenerates make me mad and I have realized in need to help those non-degenerate who have not yet found the upward path.

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders

I talked to a turk, approximately my age. He told me (even though he was drunk) i m like a barbarian, a dictator and a god. I told him that the guy who works in the gas station, who is also a turk, will support erdogan. SO we went in and the gas station turk told me that he would throw himself under a tank to preserve turkey and he also told me that turkey isnt allow to use its natural resources until a certain date which i forgot.

When i see what you write you remind me of that image of a guy walking up a mountain with a sack full of stuff.
Isnt civilisation interesting, on one hand it is a burden and one hand it is great comfort and pleasure. On one hand we got faggots that fuck up that shit because they invoke what makes civilisation in it self on the other hand we have to give them the dick while at the same time we have to accept these fucking imbeciles otherwise we cannot have civilisation to fuck them. Which is a bit gay.

And in a way i think we are like a weapon, derived from wihin and from without. Shaping and being shaped, a fromula a sheet we write and being written. Something that understands psychology and information are little family, a couple bound in this day and age. Like a boat and a river. And the intelligence that derives from this can only be described as god. A god in the sense that it reaches the capability of our brains. And the vectors are our instincits, our emotions breaking through the crystal of logic and time which makes will.

And this words will wreck you like a spike on the road, they will always stick out, they will always hit. This is deus out autismo. An unstoppable vector of flow of will and you will only find it here.
And no matter the numbers this will hit, like a girl with big tits with a red dress. I got the animal and i got the dress, i will never die.

And this will and this intelligence that you will physically feel, that makes your knees shiver, that draws you in, that makes you ill. This is us, you cannot copy that, you cannot learn that. This is us from within, and we do not bow. This is motivation through the change of perspective. This is the blue little dot and it lives inside us, it reminds us and it will remind you. Because we look into your eyes and we ll use your eyes. Deus ex autismo.

Fix this up, why don'cha?

This is what motivation looks like, this is what you mean when use "visceral", something we used all along.
We are like a visceral cancer, and we change your fucking jew perspective. And i ll visit you at home and take your money, because i really want that. I m the one that makes the game and you pay to play. I got so much energy it would rip you in shreds, and i will give that to you. Until this smug frogs are worshipped. And your smug is just another vector i ll use, you fucking smug faggots.

Or fix this up.

And this proud boobanimal is something cucks wll never touch because they are the genetic waste, just like a churnout of a human meat factory. And these cucks derive something that makes them better than garbage, but this proud boobanimal proves them wrong. The proud boobanimal signals that you wont touch that creamy bags with virtue signaling.

Why the fuck-
I want Holla Forums to leave.

Nice rare Mishima.