GOD EMPEROR CONFIRMS COUP

THE DON DOUBLES DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

w
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/c-span-live-stream
youtube.com/watch?v=oniAhOcxGxk
prnewswire.com/news-releases/newsweek-hillary-clinton-to-crowd-at-fund-raiser-in-los-angeles-bush-was-selected-president-not-elected-says-bushs-machine-has-raised-far-more-money-to-ruin-the-reputations-of-our-candidates-76491792.html
archive.is/2JK4v
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel Holla Forums? How does it feel to know you might actually be shooting and hanging niggers and traitors with impunity mere months from now?

IT'S TOO LATE. YOU CHOSE THE CHAOS CANDIDATE

Full speech: youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6lvK1_Hpg

It's weird how that turned out, Trump being backed by Kek which represents Chaos.
JEB WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Do you accept yuropoors for the coup?

Only if you bring us Merkel's head as collateral

Canada should be broken up with large swaths of territory being returned to France.

Hop the border and stay as long as you like. The MAGA Barrier Force will probably buy you drinks if they catch you.

i cant wait for the pendulum to swing onto our side. the left has had so much given to them, they have become so weak. it only makes sense that the right will be able to impose its will greatly in the future

I still can't believe it's actually happening. It's amazing

Oh shit my CAPTCHA confirms

fugg

Thank you for Correcting the Record Establishmentarians.

How could any troll not vote for Trump?

cuz he is monster, CNN say so

That's not going to happen, retard

and so are we.

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A

That was the plan the entire time.

Kek reigns now and nobody knows the future.

not with that attitude

Jeb's social respect being murdered was the catalyst of Kek's will being magnified.

Kek thirst not for the blood of virgins but the tears of cucks!

thanks for the link.

btw, if you're going to break a youtube link, why not separate the video code (after "v=")? People can easily copy it and search for the video on the youtube site or app.

kek

>Full speech:

?????????????

Hold up. Trump's wearing a striped rather than solid tie?

Shit is getting real.

I'm a bit too pessimistic to jump on board with this prediction yet. If it does happen, tho, will you accept Canucks?

10/10 bretty gud

It's below the Kek Yoshi.

Only if you bring the waffle and orero cereal you still have up there.

DEMOCRACY SUCKS

GTKRWN

Holy shit, we make those now?

I am starting to see the Lefties crack under pressure realizing their Sanctuary City reality is coming to an end!

LA RWDS

Can't wait till Trump gives the order!

Bring blood and iron and we shall see.

Nice dub-dubs

We have to redeem ourselves somehow.

To think that I might someday be able to move back to my ancestral homeland, Los Angeles, and see it cleansed of spics and niggers.

Don't tease me user

oshit I almost forgot about the kikes.

REEE

You better move back BEFORE it's fully purged. You don't want to miss the Death Squads, do you?

Feels good as fuck!

You will. God Emperor Trump has openly called for Deportation Squads!

Did you know that LA Built a Metro system to cart people around on Trains. I can't wait to see the faces of the illegals and traitors when they get bussed from all parts of LA to down town LA and then on the trains and or buses.

All these Anti-Americans who have hired illegals and whose businesses depend on cheap illegal labor… they can go and live in Mexico.

Check'd
KEK WILLS IT!

noiss!

LMAO

Feel proud?

lol no one is going to fight for niggers spics media traitors jews etc.

I would wager a 50,000 white militia / light infantry could wipe out all the none whites in Los Angeles.

Basically 9-10 White Roman Legions

LA RWDS

There's no feeling quite like seeing your own OC get hiveminded back at you.

Surprised really, it was such a low energy edit. Someone posted a 'feels good man' yoshi pepe on the same day the ADL announced they wanted to take back pepe with Matt Furie's help so I edited it real quick because tinfoil.

WTF IS THAT CAPCHA
dtcoup
Donald Trump coup

All OC, done for free, must be consumed and spread.
Keep up the edits user, even if low-energy.

Hmm, Inglip says yes through the captcha, but Kek says no through the off-by-one. I wonder who will win out.

Holy shit, is it really happening?

You realize the Nazis lost right?

Why would you give canucks to niggers somali's?

Bummer.

fuck the pendulum. we're cutting the rope right over their heads.

Is that an excuse? I think you might need to see a doctor about that low T.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!

IT'S HAPPENING
T
'
S
H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

TRUMP HAS HIJACKED THIS EVENT

stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/c-span-live-stream

HOLY SHIT THIS DINNER IS A ROAST AND HILLARY'S ON THE MENU

Those who don't learn from history etc. etc.

How did you make that?

Nah you should just go back to what ever containment board you came from faggot.

Perfect timing, considering that the chickens are coming home to roost.

what a co-HEN-cidence

not like liberals will do anything. They're too chicken.

Say it with me

CROWDFUNDED RWDS

HOLY FUCK ARE ANY ON YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS

SHIT JUST GOT REAL QUICK!!!!

REWIND 6 MINS

youtube.com/watch?v=oniAhOcxGxk

Sorry, I'll leave you to your safe space.

The joke is on you.

FUCKING KEK

God some of the people here genuinely have nigger tier IQ's

Says the nigger who got "triggered" by a video.

Wait what's this dinner video? tl;dr?

Google text image converter or some shit like that. There's a lot of em.

A righteous empire before a corrupt republic!

Because nobody else is going to take this seriously.
Germany did lose the physical, but that does not mean that their ideas were wrong, and that the ideas of the victors were right, only that the German ideas were suppressed.

That fucking smile though.

Just remember he's a Civic Nationalist, not a racial one. He's far too moderate for any of that funny business.

nice

Again with the excuses.

accidently namefag. woops

The Nazis didn't lose. They came to power in Germany by overwhelming popular support. The only thing they lost was a war thrust upon them by kikes the world over, because the Germans kicked out their bankers and had the heebs running scared. What exactly are you attempting to say, that Nazis lost a world war and were therefore wrong? They weren't. That we shouldn't try to remove jews because if we do the world will attack us? What the fuck is your point?

And what do we learn from history by looking at the Nazis? Kikes are evil and corrupt countries, subverting them and rotting them from within, utterly destroying anything that works for the people. You're implying we need to learn what not to do from what the Nazis did. What exactly should we learn, genius? Tell me. We should be slaves to the jews forever? Again, what the fuck is your point?

every post you make is a single sentence that doesn't make any point or argument. You post some vague bullshit and when people call you our for being the faggot you are, you prove their point by just vomiting more vague bullshit.

If you have something to say, say it, you retarded pussy. You just sit there and >imply shit without actually saying anything reasoned out. "Nazis lost," "go back to your safe space for asking what my point is," etc. Stop being a faggot.

Moving post bro. Just because you lost doesn't mean you were wrong.

I can imagine Jeb running against President Trump's reelection in 2020 and trying to act like a big guy and coming off as a brash and retarded.

"We're going to crush Israel so bad, Bibi is gonna look like my guac when I'm trough with him"

Actually, he wouldn't say that because that's kinda badass.

See you guys in 3 weeks

oops, wrong file

doesnt matter. The marxists and niggers are going to go full terrorist and necessitate their own demise.

CRASHING THIS REPUBLIC

Hey guys, remember how when Gore lost he threw a tantrum and sued Bush? Remember how he dragged the entire country through the mud as we saw tensions like never before and civil unrest became a very real possibility? Remember how that case went all the way to the Supreme Court? Remember how for the next four years Bush's presidency was crippled with accusations of being illegitimate? Remember how Dems in the government kept pushing the meme "Selected, not elected" until they were blue in the face?

Remember who first coined "Selected, not elected"?

Hillary Fucking Clinton.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/newsweek-hillary-clinton-to-crowd-at-fund-raiser-in-los-angeles-bush-was-selected-president-not-elected-says-bushs-machine-has-raised-far-more-money-to-ruin-the-reputations-of-our-candidates-76491792.html

Does anyone have a video or soundbite of hillary saying "selected not elected"?

hi CTR :^)

I'M NOT READY GOD DAMN IT

I posted this on my FaceBerg and it was buried.

no surprise there.

Psst..
We pitted Yeb, we didn't actually like the faggot. Low energy cuck

Remember how Gore not only was right, but stopped short of calling out the Republicans for their electoral fraud? Remember how it happened again four years later, and the Democrats made even less noise? I hope you remember, because in a couple of weeks the Dems are gonna try exactly what the Reps pulled.

The source there is destroyed. Also, do you have any data on the effectiveness of women in combat in the IDF?

I fucking love this man.

what's wrong with you

but… I don't have guns…

sauce?

Very high energy.

You'll find plenty on the ground

Germany lost because of Logistics.

Guess who has the Logistical output now?

This has the potential to be a new "With Open Gates."

Spread this everywhere.

Where are all the fucking views?

High Energy Winning

Because most "trolls" are normalfags who get extremely triggered by actual trolls.

the war never ended

quebecfag pls

We're not too far away from another prophesy coming to pass.

Daily reminder

Kek is saying that it would happen but Don will win.

Confirmed.
Checked

Jeb is so pathetic lmao.

Get a couple now. You're gonna need em.

Wew. whats going on in that video? looks like a french RWDS.

But we are still occupied by the allies, including disarmament and so forth.

Can't we just come over, get outfitted with guns, and then take back Germany when we actually have a fighting chance?

Manly tears were shed.

Some twitterfag should tweet this to Trump!

Undercover frog cops.

Ausfag here. What can i do to help when it happens.

How can anyone claim he's a full on jew shill with speeches like that?

I mean, he is in cahoots with some jews, but this shit has not been said in over 70 years.
This is glorious and I'm forgiving him for his "Germany must pay up" comment, and that had me rustled quite bad.

Get them while you can

Grab your assault snake and remove all labor and liberal faggots.

MAY OUR VICTORY BE BLOODY

tbh fam Merkel's Germany has been doing some major kikery here recently, so his comment wasn't totally off base

can't if your a califag. id have to wait months or possibly years for a permit, for any weapon.

more like countering a coup

mail wolf spiders to our politicians.
Use China as a return address, customs won't turn it away.

Yeah, I'm warming up to him again, fast.
It's hard to stay mad at the golden Don, especially when he says all the right things like that.

tl;dr even the government believes that a right wing uprising would leave them no path for victory

We need to do something about the endless stream of gooks and pajeets with fake visas coming in and sucking up the jobs market.
Trump being elected might just be the boot up the arse our fellow cunts need to wake up and smell the curry

what about to shall not be infringed ?
Americans always talk about muh gunz and muh civil war but everytime they get fucked in the ass they can only mutter "next time".

cheer up that you arent american then

(checked)
This. The jews only created a puppet state on top of the reich, no peace was ever signed.

How absolutely white of you. That doesn't stop the spics and nogs. Keep it in an airtight box of some sort, never speak about it, and nobody ever has to know.

Brit here.

If you all are serious, then for fuck's sake don't do anything rash. Organise, get in touch with each other. Get a structure in place. When the time comes, possibly some months after the election, you may be ready.

You need to make the right choice. Just as Spain in 1936 made the choice to fight, I hope you will too.

nice
here is a webm

so what about the anons here that are part of the military? what are we supposed to do?

I'm lucky in that I'm guard, so I fall under the power of the state, but what about everyone else? are we supposed to be the 50% they talk about in the red team planning?

At this point, the only time I'll be disobeying orders is if I get the order to start gunning down citizens.

terrorists and rebels aren't citizens goy

That would be an illegal order to begin with so by default you have to go against it.

tfw in Europe

I've noticed a lack of alphabet shilling and poisoning of talk about revolution lately.

Normally whenever we mention it, you get replied to with "hey FBI" instantly a playbook FROM the FBI itself to discredit people but from about the last month before this announcement there's been a lack of shilling against the idea.

Now it seems the JIDF and CTR groups have picked up that anti-resistance shilling, but I can definitely feel a shift in the narrative.

The biggest redpill of all is realizing they want to keep you contained and complaining while the nation erodes around you. The real redpill is Mcveigh was their worst nightmare. The real redpill is christopher dorner was a hero.

The containment is breaking. trump is the head of this voice now. They can't say he's an FBI plant and not look "tinfoil" (to use their terminology :^)).

This is the chance we waited for the whole time.

Also

THIS

TIME

THE

WORLD

archive.is/2JK4v

CAESAR HAS CROSSED THE RUBICON

I only call people FBI when they say things like "go kill black babies" and other shit that could get anons in trouble for agreeing with or actively planningKyle Parramore got 5 years for a drunked shitpost about blowing up an elementary school on /sp/, think about that but simply saying "I think a revolution or civil could/should happen" in discussion and speculating about how it might happen and how to be prepared if it does is perfectly legal as long as specific threats or plans aren't made. why would you plan that shit out in the open anyway?

Because if people think they're alone they will be less likely to act, hence why they suppress discussion.

Won't ever happen. All the major parties that have a chance of winning are cucked hard.

It's a fortune cookie, get that stick out of your ass

Got gun? You're welcome to come and remove unamerican cucks. I know your rural folk are more American than they are and are plenty welcome.

I swear to god these people have never studied history of any kind
It's usually the actions of a single influential man that causes massive chain reactions

No seriously,

BUY FUCKING GUNS NOW

BUY AMMO

BUY KEVLAR

BUY GAS MASK

Trump is live again

is a norinco sks a good gun?

the Chinese SKS can be hit or miss, but overall it's a decent weapon
For the price though you may just want to grab a Ak or Vz, they're not that much more expensive

for around this price?

Donald Trump Coup confirmed

That's actually a pretty good price, I'd hop on that before it's gone

They bought us time CTR.

In time friend, there is the problem of the cucked cities up there.

Yes provided someone cleaned it properly after using surplus.

Man if that is a factory scope norinco stuck on I'd replace is with one that isn't on the dust cover.

get cucked matt

I hope people are prepared to cut off electricity in black neighborhoods right after the end of election. Make the niggers chimp out so they can get killed.

My sides have just gone outside. They may be some time.

Notice, no dubs.

THE DON CALLED FOR A REVOLUTION AFTER KING NIGNOG GOT ELECTED THE SECOND TIME 4 YEARS AGO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh fuck

if kek fails us i dont know what to believe in.

Everything beyond a handgun and hunting rifle are illegal here.

I'm going melee lads

who is it behind that mask?

you already do. i forgot the guy's name, but he redpills like a white version alex jones. he talked about Rothschilds and banking elite during debates. long black hair. also an anti feminist love guru.

This. Daily reminder that all gun laws of any kind violate the 2nd Amendment.

WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE DON'T NEED GUN PERMITS

Fair enough. Now demented Hillary will go out and say she'll only believe it if she loses. Pottery.

BIG
AMERICAN
DON

can't you just buy from another state?

i've never heard of any such laws, save maybe for a handgun; LA fag here, too

just fucking build one tho, holy shit. you save money and you'll know your firearm by heart.

Learn to make bows/crossbows, and spear throwers like pic related. Slingshots are really useful too against unarmored targets.

Also wear proper protection when you do it, but stuff like wolfsbane among other plants can be used to make very deadly poison by boiling the leaves in a pot until the liquid gets a consistency like syrup. Don't breath in close to it dumby

One of his most glorious moments yet. Shame on the cuckservatives who cheered before he delivered the punch line.

Degenerate who we will have to neutralize… in a self defense situation.

Heh

Thanks user

Please burger bros. Remove as many of these… aberrations from the world in the chaos of a civil war. No one would even look into it.

Sorry for bumping.. that OP video always makes me scream with the crowd

They are not America's hat, they are America's brain tumor.

Do you even art of war?

Not that kind of LARPer, the best way to scare your enemies is to crush them.

A White militia could if they wanted… Not the whiggers here though that think they'll be involved.

10/10 would illegally immigrate and vote for him to get kicked out

Is that a dress she's wearing, or one legged shorts appropriate for a snake?

Seriously, did anyone in the world think Trump was going to play this one like any other politician? He's a walking fucking red pill and even if he has no plan on leading an uprising he's never going to come out and claim the same boring stupid shit as a normal politician.

Get back to work juan

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

wtf
i'm a #hilldog now

Shop for gun racks, lockers, and other accessories on craigslist.
Those sellers usually have guns.
The mexicans almost always have no problem selling under the table

Quote is from Jack Donoavn, a satanic fag. Don't listen to that degenerate

IT IS BETTER TO DIE FOR THE EMPEROR
THAN TO LIVE FOR YOURSELF

A MAN WHO HAS NOTHING CAN STILL OFFER HIS LIFE

And a homo

The time for being a viking is over lad, its time for modern war

MAGA

This thread is now a Hildawg meme thread.

disinfo agent

Go be a faggot somewhere else

At this point, the only time I'll be disobeying orders is if I get the order to start gunning down citizens.
Congrats, you are the best of goyim. You don't think turning against your people will be a matter of being ordered to murder civvies, do you?

Blue Team get out.

It's been recently confirmed by the highest court in Germany. So, theoretically….

You mean a "hillary's shitty forced duck meme isn't a meme" thread? That's found over here.

You don't have to join his gay werewolf group to read his book and understand masculinity and it's place in society.

If you niggers cant think for yourselves I don't want you in my Reich.

If Clinton says the sky was blue would you fight her on it? All that matters is the truth. Who delivers it is irrelevant.

FUGGG

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

hang all faggots

Ignore sodomite orders

kill yourself you stock photo faggot

Which is why we aren't going to bother with concentration camps or Madagascar plans, we're just going to exterminate the jews.

story? what happened?

BEYOND ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Yes but I admit it was funny.

Get off my sight, you godless pinko!

Good tsiksa!

Don't do it faggot, sell something useless, like your TV instead.

This. It's a war against White people that's been raging for the last one hundred years.

THIS

Die.

But how will we know who the white people are?

How the fuck do you think kikes became rich? Why the fuck do you think they keep manufacturing wars between the goyim?

protip: it's not ONLY racial hate

Those who can afford those.

You'll be richer just stocking up on useful goods and selling those in exchange for all the gold and silver the lolbergs bought.

Kikes become rich not because of (just) gold, but because they sell to both sides and manipulate markets.
A thousand dollars of canned food, ammo, butane, salt, lighters, medicines, sugar, oil, thread, alcohol, weapons, dried grains, disinfectant, seeds, tools, bandages, water, needles, nuts, toilet paper and (cooking) oil is going to be worth a lot more than a thousand dollars of those shiny meme metals when shit hits the fan.

Meant to quote

That's a really cool & interesting tidbit you have there. I need to know if there are more somewhere & where I can participate in such woke convos, its like a breath of fresh air after all the low quality that we've been breathing in as of late.

What the fuck? You don't need a fucking permit. You do need to wait for the background check and the 10-day cool-off period, but there's no permits. Unless you mean a CCW permit, which is for concealed carry, which you can keep a pistol in your car as long as it's in a locked container (with ammunition stored separately).

Come to Fresno County, Sheriff Mims hands out CCWs like fucking candy, practically shall issue, but only during certain times of year.

pretty happy with this timeline thanks, avoid moving me out until the 5th season starts getting stale

yes, we COULD do that, if all whites suddenly decided to wipe out the brown people

Seeing as how pozzed NY state laws are on assault rifles, I can't. wish I could get an AK or AR variant.

I'll have to stick with getting a bolt action rifle, that's all I can get. I'll main sniper!

>reddit spacing

Please stop being faggots everyone, i love the man but please don't be foolish enough to risk losing it all by force. If he calls us to arms do not fucking do it. We have always been reactionaries, we have gotten this far from reacting against the liberal degeneracy we have seen in the last 8 years, imagine if it were to continue. The left should really hope that Trump wins and puts the Holla Forums minded people to rest peacefully, the new right wont die off if Trump loses the presidency, we will only get stronger. But we wont exist if we provoke a civil war that we cant win

Dont be so hasty

coup d'etat
I would swear eternal loyalty to the house of Trump and fight! Death to bolsheviks!

A Trump win would be ideal for meaningful rightward change in the world. If Trump wins we push back this horrible jew/leftist controlled society other nations will also do this. The culture will start to change to the better world wide . As a result after Trump we will have even more nationalistic leaders.
A loss would legitimize the democrats & cuckservatives whom will claim it was Trump's rhetoric which made him unsuitable and next election cycle we will have in essence 2 leftist candidates running against each other. People will lose faith in the right because nothing ever changes for the better and its leaders & representatives are cucks.
If there is a call to arms all men must answer it it maybe the last chance we get to get out from under this before it totally destroys us. Not wanting to like a coward and imploring others not to because "when we kill our enemies we lose" logic proves that you are shill or a cuck that loves defeat.

"…..Many years have come and have gone
For years we have beaten and toiled
Deceivers and traitors now think they've won
Our spirit they've only embroiled!
But now we arise
Bringing zeal for salvation!
With life to the people
And hope for the nation!

People arise! People arise!

Elders and youth together now stand
They rally to end the oppression
Whether employer or working-man