It's over

There is footage of Obama plotting to rig the election.

Our job now is to prevent WW3.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789221816506064896
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/dnc-leaks-bob-creamer
thepoliticalinsider.com/george-w-has-made-his-decision-on-who-hes-endorsing/
archive.ec/kSGfK
twitter.com/OMFG_America/status/789244646291566592
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y13INFBrcc
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjT0JzKoe_PAhUF6CYKHfP-CZcQtwIIHzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnaVoTfkqa8&usg=AFQjCNE5OqGxkW9npGp8OCjp-lbqcn99VQ&bvm=bv.136593572,d.eWE
wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-journalists-death-prepping-obama-expose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789221816506064896

How did draw that conclusion?

you have to go back

that should be enough to get us started

WH = white house

Creamer was at the White House to meet Obama

He said "How can i clickbait Holla Forums?" and then he drew a conclusion.

Peace was never an option it seems

Isn't it funny that we were ones willing to play by the rules and concede if she were to win fairly?
This and the fact Hillary knows she'll go to jail if Trump wins has made civil war inevitable

If any alphabet cucks are reading: This will be on you for letting this happen

check this:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/dnc-leaks-bob-creamer
scroll the list of White House Visits by Creamer….45 with King Nigger directly and one with POTUS/RYAN

NSA cucks read weird twitter, want everyone to know they have great taste and would never vote for someone as tacky as Trump. That is far more important than avoiding WW3 or stopping a massive criminal conspiracy within the US gov.

Trips confirm

Speaking of this guy I keep hearing all over twitter that Trump's foundation is funding him or something. The fuck is that about.

Checked and keked

O'Keefe needs to calm the fuck down before he has a weight lifting accident. And then shoots himself in the back of the head after breaking both his kneecaps.

Ya know, typical suicide.

These fuckers will replace him with a body double and have him say it's all fake

I'd be shocked if he hasn't got the best security he can get. The man knows better than anyone, with the possible exception of the white wizard, what we're up against.

OP needs a hefty ban, bigly.

It's just evidence that Obama is fully aware of bird dogging terrorism and voter fraud and supports it. Which should still lead to WW3 though.

Nah, reckon he's got a dead man's switch like Assange.

Absolutely. Assange's wikipedia page hasn't posted his death date….yet.

KING NIGGER BTFO

Nice backseat modding CTR

They're actually not worried about that at all. Obama is going to pardon everyone, including himself, before he leaves office. I guarantee it.

(checked)

This.

OP, without the video itself or O'Keefe saying it pertains to voter fraud or election nigging, you do not have any proof of him saying there's video of Obama plotting to rig the election. That post in the OP only proves that they have audio of Creamer and WH (WH doesn't necessarily mean Obama).

You're spreading disinformation.

I'm actually pretty nervous about this, as it seems he's working on the videos right now. If he gets arkancided, does he have a dead man's switch set up for the raw footage? Holding my fingers that he takes them all down to hell.

With all the shit Trump will have evidence they've been doing though, might it not be possible to just label them as terrorists and patriot act them?

With an extra trial, just so it didn't look like he was going after political opponents.

The negro monarch is NOT something I want to meme.

How can this fucker sit there and not be suicided by a hired gun? He's obviously not afraid. Is he stupid? Why not just release the information now?!
WHY NOT RELEASE THE DAMNING INFO BEFORE THE LAST DEBATE?!?!

Because he's already sent all his footage to all the right people.

I'm 100% sure that Trump has all of it.

Electoral fraud is much more serious and that is what this is. This isn't illegals and the dead voting, this is electoral fraud.

He says that they want to release within a time window before they can replace Hillary and hype a new candidate

And that he has a dead man's switch

That would cause so much anger from people it would be catastrophic. That said that is a lot of crimes to pardon and would be a validation of the claims people have made about them. It would be a move done only out of fear, and would ruin his legacy. He knows this which is why he hasn't done it yet.

At this point, Trump is probably watching his back. I feel as if that is why he invited him to the debates. As a way of saying "he's under my protection now" without actually saying it.

If he don't got one, he better get one.

That or bluff like he has one.

WHERE IS THE THIRD AND 4TH O'KEEFE VIDEOS?????

GET THEM OUT CUNT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR TRUMP'S DEBATE

I bet we're not going to see the "HRC being racist" one any time soon, since the left keeps floating a rumour that they have Trump saying nigger. He'll probably want to counter that after they release that one if such a thing exists. That or so close to the election they don't have time to damage control.

mutual-assured niggering

I don't understand what he's waiting for.

The election is right around the corner

I think you have to go die.

It's an exciting time to be alive. No matter what happens in the next two and a half weeks, one thing is certain - it's happening.

So… why would Obonobo rigging the election lead to ww3 and not just a regular in state civil conflict?

This O'Keefe guy is an idiot. He's not going to earn ANY credibility acting like this.

he mentioned in the leddit AMA that he has a dead man's switch ready.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Trump can contest the result if there are is such evidence of election rigging.

They can't. It's over saturation. You can only drink so much in at once.

Once you're drunk it don't make sense to keep on drinking. Between wiki leaks and O'keef the MSM's glass is fucking full.

Because starting a war with an outside enemy is hoped by the nigger to prevent civil war.

Bird dogging is rigging the election. Voter and election fraud is rigging the election. Creamer and Foval are doing both of those things and meeting with Obama to discuss them.

Obama is plotting to rig the election, period.

So, hypothetically user, which one will be worse?

maximum effect
they are forced to comment on the videos one or two at a time for a day or two before getting hammered with the next ones
frankly i'm give o'queef a medal, not to mention ayylmao security

I think it's smart timing because he barely had time to bring up the first two tapes in the debate as is, and this way, Hillary won't be able to try and smooth things over or ignore them in another debate.

The closer to election day the better, anyone who already voted by mail was already dead set on a candidate, any potential undecided voters that are going to the polls are still looking at any info up until the 8th.

Speak for yourself faggot. If Trump loses and there's not Civil War then our people are doomed in the US. You might be fine with dying off as long as you keep your precious morals but I sure as hell am not.

Shadilay! Double dubs, thanks for the confirmation Kek (pbuh)

Not really. If videos come out of both of them using the word nigger then Trump wins. Democrat voter turnout would be incredibly depressed while Republican turnout wouldn't be hurt that badly.

this keeps him in power longer and making him a (((national hero))). if he dies during that conflict, he's becomes a martyrnig. it makes me sad that something so surreal is so close to becoming reality…

If there's no Civil War, then I'm moving to Europe to find a pure blooded European blonde wife, have as many sons as possible and raise them in the Ancient Spartan fashion, in preparation for the Reconquista 2.0.

The REEEconquista.

It's way beyond that point now, though.. isn't it?

no, it isn't. people/(((the media))) love watching competitions when it's down to the wire. it's like how sports game viewer #'s spike right at the end of a game, especially during finals. hillary could be replaced with just a week left, i wouldn't be surprised if even MORE people ended up voting dem

does anyone know, other than war, what could legally allow them to extend the election period

I sure hope this guy has prepared for barbell accidents.

Can't get the cuck on the ballot after some time. They'll automatically lose some votes if Hilldog is changed.

you forgot spics

Explain.

Good.

You realize that predict failed, right?

Half of Holla Forums are spics, user. It's the beaners you want to hang. There's a difference. Like a slav.

Until the audio is released, all you have is O'Keefe confirming they have "audio of Creamer and WH".

No wonder Holla Forums eats up so much disinfo.

False.
There is already early-voting going on, the ballots are already printed - there can be no last-minute replacements at this point.

The only way either party can change their candidate at this point would be something like, say, Hillary Clinton dying.
That would require an extension to the election period, namely until another election could be held.

War, severe natural disaster, civil unrest, and of these could, in theory, legally extend the period - albeit, in those cases, it would be Obama remaining in power until such time as whatever issue it was, was settled.
(I suspect this is why we're seeing a great deal of suggestion toward imminent war - if it looks like Hillary is going to lose, or if she does lose, there's a period between when the people vote and when the electoral college votes, and if war were declared during that period…. Well, you get the idea.)

If dubs STHF before christmas.

Excuse you?
Respect the original white man, salvaje!

Thank you for correcting the record.

Your mistake is thinking that we give a shit about Bush or the GOP. They will all burn at the stakes along with Hillary.

Any time, friend. Any time.

Though really it's just to point out that it's been done before, and worse, and eventually the nation stops caring.

Is Trump going to prosecute GWB? I'd love to see that.

>thepoliticalinsider.com/george-w-has-made-his-decision-on-who-hes-endorsing/

NeoCohen stooge GWBush on par with Progressive Globalist stooge HRClinton?
Nooooo…. You don't say… ;^)

The revolution isn't being televised, that's all.

Trump is going to completely expose the fallacy of the two party system. He has already shown to millions that Democrat and Republican are out-dated terms dawned only by those Globalists who seek to use either party for their design, save Trump, of course - who uses the system against the architects.

they are literally niggers

>President Trump releases Obama's real birth certificate, proving he never legally president, and therefore never legally pardoned anybody

Ticker related.

Who do you think leaks to wikileaks, and tell Shillary that the Russians did it?

Who the fuck benefit from that, if not the abc-community themselves, if they know WW3 is not happening because of it?

I dunno man, he hasn't delivered on the "HRC says nigger" video.

I want to believe but normies are thick as fuck.

He got probation for entering a federal building under false pretenses or whatever. That turned into lefties calling him a felon and shit. Plus he did that anti-abortion video with planned parenthood a few months back and lefties got SUPER butthurt about that. Then apparently they say the videos are edited and it's all lies and shit. Basically he's legit but they'll just say anything to not give any credit or answer any questions that arise from his videos.

That means that not everyone in the alphabet is against hilldog.

Please die

RWDS

Under the guise of the chaos of war, we can literally form death squads and just go fucking exterminate our real enemies in the confusion.

Exactly, do you think we want a bunch of angry Nazi frog worshipers coming to kill us because we let kikes start WW3?

t.fbi

I have no idea why people can't make the casual connection between Trump having the former head of the DIA in his inner circle and parts of the intelligence community being behind the leaks.

Why the fucking showboating?!

Just drop the fucking leaks already!!!

but why would he pardon someone who, according to himself and the media, did nothing wrong :^)

Yeah, not exactly in a rush to defend Bush.

We didn't want shillary to suicide him.

Trips don't lie.

Why didn't Obama?

The Bush emails were found by the way.

but the leaks haven't been released yet, i thought the reason was (checked)

what you just said means that o'keefe literally has no reason whatsoever to hold onto the leaks any longer, in which case i adopt
(checked)
(checked)

Yeah people are already voting

Good to know there are still some patriots left with applicable skillsets

Was that not LARPing? How is it that we know those posts were telling the truth?

And come on, there’s no way they won’t run her.

So we’ll kill him, too. Thanks for helping us.

This guy needs protection.

Seriously.

When this whole thing makes its way into the mainstream media, Clinton is done.

So I wouldn't be surprised if they try to remove him before that happens.

You really have no idea how NatSocs think, do you?

Apparently their big Trump racism reveal was that he called Lil Jon an Uncle Tom

Wow, that really challenges my preconceived notions.

I think I found something even bigger hold on… I might post a new thread about it.

I know a faggot progressive who posted that meme with an actual article link. The article stated that the emails were mislabeled not deleted and they found them all in 2009. He does this all the time, posts articles for their headlines and never actually reads them. Because progressives are incapable of independent thought.

Yeah, they'll just say it's to protect everyone from Trump's McCarthyist witch hunt show trials.

yeah they call him a 'convicted criminal' and whenever the planned parenthood video comes up they cry "PROVEN EDITED" "COMPLETE LIES" it's such a joke.

That's not what he said, he's talking about dona brazil, alex.

I think he'll release them on Monday and Tuesday, to get ahead of the weekly news cycle. If something comes out on Friday, then nobody talks about it and it's forgotten the next week.

That's why the government always releases bad news and economic reports on Fridays.

can you tell us what it is/screencap or something so we know what to look for

So are you saying that the Bush administration should be given a free pass?

NEVERMIND. It's fake.

archive.ec/kSGfK
twitter.com/OMFG_America/status/789244646291566592

It looked real, I though it really happened for a moment.

Obama was just GWB 2.0. I have no love for either of them.

Hopefully.

TRUMP should seriously take care of this guy. He would have the resources for that.

Who are you quoting?

Hitler didn't delete any emails.
The Rectum = Collapsed

He's most likely doing that.

Haha yeah, Johnny Depp haha.

This isn't fucking NRO.

This is my current theory. Sects within the alphabets are performing a coup d'etat but because it's the United States, they won't have a militia uprising because they are not savage 3rd world.

I hope they succeed, if not, prepare for the American Union forming.

Well militia uprising is the last resort as Trump refusing to accept a rigged election demonstrates.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bushes and Clintons go into self-imposed exile after Trump wins to avoid jail.

If they are smart they already have contingency plans. Trump is about to oust the 27 year oligarchy!

Hang him high too. Trump hates Dubya along with the rest of the Bushes due to 9/11 as well as all the shit that has gone down this election cycle (especially when you realize Billy Bush as tied in with the Trump tapes). I fully expect him to go after Bush after he is done with Hillary. Trump is going easy on them if he does not wipe their bloodline clean from this earth.

I fully expect them to try as well.

Current screen cap of Hillary's laptop

It goes back to 1912 user.

LMAO

You've got my interest, where should I start reading?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
How in the fuck do you not know this? It's basic Holla Forums knowledge.

Fucking newfag

Ahh, well in that case thank you for correcting correct the record.

None Dare Call it Conspiracy is a good primer although there is a little shilling for Jews as "the primary victims of Communism."

Thanks

it's finally fucking happening. After all this time.

This. I want people to believe that there's a war going on, only to learn that it's not WWIII, but a mass genocide of non-whites.

The Bush family owns a small country's worth of land in South America. I'm sure there's a jet on standby waiting to take them, the Clintons, and a force of Blackwater goons to their jungle citadel at a moment's notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y13INFBrcc

>Exactly, do you think we want a bunch of angry Nazi frog worshipers coming to kill us because we let kikes start WW3?

No.

Our systems are designed to keep disloyal employees from leaking, so it is unable to keep secrets when the moralfags are forced to behave immorally for immoral reasons.

It's a safety valve against unculture like Shillary or Sweden, that was bound to kick in at one point.

>>7926919 >>7927070 >>7927285 >>7927368 >>7927477 >>7927774

settle down boys, on some level you get that that's a hoax image designed to smash through partisan bias.

act smart to be smart.

How can you fuck up that badly?

Once the president receives intel, it takes 4 minutes between when the President decides to say nigger and when that message is launched

Duude

Have a look at this, this is really bad.

Wikileaks might have something that all along its been decided since the beginning Hillary is President. Power consolidation, 100% rigged.

If wikileaks has something, they need to show it now!

with cuntpaste.

They don't know how bad it is, because they have been forced to believe what Shillary have told them.

What you'd ideally want is for the leaks to begin with the small stuff the media think they can ignore, so they are pre-committed to defend Shillary when the dirty stuff begin to arrive.

This way both Shillary and the media can be taken out in one blow, when the leaks become so bad that we start to see public Shillary defections in the media in time to cover the really bad stuff.

They're trying to clamp down on claims that they're trying to help Trump win, whilst simultaneously talking about Clinton won't win fairly, which helps Trump.

You don't think they have evidence that there is admitted rigging within the system? They must have something, but they are holding back.

Hillary just transferred 1.8 billion dollars to Qatar

They may be saying this to try and make it look like they're despondent and don't have a bombshell, to take the heat off wikileaks taskforce members

Or we could, y'know, just spitballin' here, redirect it.

why do people keep saying this? The only proof was that one shitty website that reeeked of fake.

I wonder if Israel has nuclear subs at sea near Europe/US/Russia incase people find out about the pedophile rings

It looks to me that he is saying that the US elections were rigged for Hillary a long time ago.

The only way Assange can survive, is if Trump wins in a way so that Trump is forced to set the hero free in some way.

Honestly this.

Wikileaks wouldn't be doing what they're doing if they didn't think it would impact the outcome of the election in Trump's favor.

Did anyone figure out what the deal was with that image? What was so damaging about it that it needed to go down the memory hole?
All I see is her looking a bit crazy-eyed and wearing what has got to be one of the ugliest shirts I've ever seen.

White people against the rest, would be the best option, if we think about the environment and white survival.

are you fucking kidding me ?

with all the evidence shown proofs that you are legally retarded

do you need a 4K video showing hillary, bobama and soros having a threesome also

i mean really? go kill yourself kike

Because they are desperate and lack confidence. That's why they keep clinging to voting. That's why they repeat the "70% White" military talking point over and over. That's why they fall all over themselves trying to find some nigger who will vaguely agree with them. It's why they cling to Russia somehow bailing them out.

but user what if she's high

Nah, I think that is straight out of CTR book. Et tu brute?

Its obvious to us, but to normalfags this flies over their head.

How'd you stumble onto Holla Forums, scooter? You are blue pilled about the Jew central bank scam? The embedded vid is a good "babby's first lesson" on the subject.

So he has proof that Bernie was a fake from the start? Was Holla Forums right again??

FOR HIM

Wrong again, Hillary is going down, no need to try and red pill me.

Where you you think they are going to nuke? Jew York and Commiefornia faggot

We still have over two weeks. But I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Even if Clinton doesn't rig and wins it will be assumed she rigged it, Assange will dump everything because his life depends on it, and the Emperor will never concede.

RIP - 1776-2016

It was a nice run, I hope there will still be a country left at the end of all this, whatever rises from the ashes better be worth it

It's been obvious for a very, very long that the entire system is rotten, is designed explicitly to MURDER every last White on the planet, and that no one inside the government is going to do anything about it.

And still, the loyalty remains to the institutions of the system. Any possible avenue, anything at all to avoid a fight, is clung to. Take a good look at damn near every grade school in the United States. Hell, take a good look at damn near every college. That's what clinging to the system gets you. That's what peaceful solutions get you.

It's probably just one of the lies that reflects the truth, because the free western media always shop her to look better, and wikileaks have shown she gets help from both googles to cheat.

By who? Us? The people who weren't going to vote for her anyway? The people who are going to be absolute minorities in this country once our grandparents all die?

There's no ashes coming except us because no one is physically fighting. The country will just get worse and blacker. It isn't going to grind to a halt. They are just going to kill us because nobody wants to risk their McJob.

It felt like a forced meme. My gut told me there was something weird about it, so I never reposted it. I can only imagine other anons felt the same way

Of course it is you retard. What we need is a series of civil wars. WW3 = ZOG attacks Russia, Russia nukes us all.

America will fall, but the Fourth Reich must rise.

Russia is an Italy-tier world power. They aren't going to bail us out with a nuclear winter. The entire "conflict" is manufactured to make Trump look like he's in bed with the Russians, because the Russians already get whatever they want from Clinton.

I know this is CTR but I just want to mention that the sheer amount of normies who still think this is a standard 'republican vs democrat' race is just mind-boggling. None of them understand that people who support Trump hate both parties. Trump IS the fucking third-party. How do I deal with people who have completely ignored everything that's happened in the world for the last eight years?

All white countries have this big problem of being wiped out of existence, we all have to come up with a plan to stop it.

Hitler once said people will need to "realise that you will lose everything. You will be laughed at, ridiculed and persecuted. You will be aware you will lose your job. that you will be thrown out every place you go. You cannot be sure of anything, except your own death."

It hinges on what Trump does in the days and weeks following the elections.
They're gonna rig it, Trump will call them out on it. Those who support him don't believe the lugenpresse anyway so it doesn't matter how (((they))) spin it.
Trump will go at it legally first, because he loves this country and doesn't want to see it burn, but I think he sort of knew this would happen since the beginning. His second amendment comments and hinting at taking up arms were no jokes.

Don't forget there are people armed and ready and willing to follow him into the grave. A small group is all that's needed to stoke the initial fire.
If Hillary "wins" it doesn't matter anyway, we'll have nothing left to lose. If Trump doesn't call for protests right then and there (which will probably escalate) I might as well stick my FN in my mouth and pull the trigger.

He will win, he knows he will win, he just hopes they'll be spooked enough and not rig the thing realizing the consequences and knowing there is no turning back.

We need to make sure that he knows we're ready if he calls on us. It doesn't matter what the GOP thinks (they betrayed us anyway), he has millions of armed supporters.
All I can hope is that Hillary backs off when she realizes what will happen, but I don't count on it.

Can't you be indefinitely detained for basically anything under the patriot act? He could literally say, "Hillary has a suspicious amount of canned food in her house, she might be planning Jihad. Off to Guantanamo."

she looks high as a kite

I hate to sound like a defeatist but I think if he really had this nuke, he would've dropped it.

A lot of states have already started voting, it's really dumb to wait until ze last moment to release it.

Nigger, we're not fucking republicans here. Tell your boss their "act smart" slogan is ineffective corporate bullshit.

Fuck yes, another one down. That's three non-white women they've gone through in a year due to them all unsurprisingly being criminals. Maybe the next nigress they appoint won't be a criminal, right guys?

Dude better have some contingency plans in place for his videos and information because he's going to do a suicide backflip onto a loaded gun in the near future.

hope that fucker has a dead mans switch

Holla Forums does not align with "republicans"

WN fantasy scenario larper detected.

so is hillary

O'Keefe has a misdemeanor, not a felony and is not a career criminal. That charge was for faking who he was entering a Senators office undercover. Also, the Planned Parenthood videos some say are fake, they aren't. They were independently verified as real.

exactly. he didn't get led by questions at all, he volunteered the details because he's a fucking dumbass whose pride got in the way and who thinks he's cool

maybe now he can get a job in Silicon Valley as a buzzword developer

He can hang right next to Shillary.

So that takes care of who would be Hillary's cellmate…

I thought that was reserved for obama or slick willy well I guess that would torture him more than her.

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS LADS

AWAKEN MY MASTER

and what the fuck does it have to do with the "truthiness" of his videos? Nothing.
it's like saying that what wikileaks leaked means nothing because shillary the cunt clinton and her campaign are pushing the bullshit about assange being putin's slave.

GET THE FUCK OUT CORRECT THE RECORD

Hang on.. was this the end goal of the election?
To nurture us into a complex memetic entity for the world.

You have to understand that not only is it legally impossible to take Hillary off the ballot at this point and replace her with anyone, they wouldn’t do it even if the video of her raping a young boy is released in HD. It’s not something that can be done.

i thought US had already started early-voting ?
then, all of this should have happened long before imho

how many % of USA usually will vote on exactly the 8th ?

There's going to be a big video on Monday.

This you alphabet fucks. There is a difference between right and wrong. Decide, oops, apparently one of your bosses did.

I know this is bait, old bait at that, but if you don't think the the left and right in this country are both in bed with each other at this point, you're delusional

Really?

Did you actually read the leaks? Kerry probably mediates between both.

She looks like someones Jewish Grandma that just raided the pill cabinet.

What I'm more concerned with is the following.

In the event that they genuinely just jew the people and crown Clinton, why would I want WW3 prevented? The endless bloodshed would be worth having the truth fly in the face of the normalfags.

he does.

ya know what it is?

Trump has all the footage

because in ww3 the kikes win. Prevent it so that we can American Revolution 3: Cordite and Rope Edition

Seriously, guys

hi CTR :^)

CTR bumped it L0L

The evidence is the impending happening, shill

I chuckled.
So to be clear, OP's evidence is something that hasn't happened and doesn't exist, but OP claims in the future that it will, and that provides persuasive evidence of a happening, rather than simply confirmation of OP's sexual orientation. Am I getting it right?

I hope you're enjoying this as much as you'll enjoy the rope

I actually think the gradual of updates is preferable. Release the minor stuff now and when the more damning, inexplicable release hits, it will perhaps make those that were skeptical of earlier releases re-examine them with more credence.

I'm not sure what would really convince these people how warped their thinking is except a strong dose of their own medicine

Imagine if things like no fly lists suddenly started applying to the people who wanted to ban guns

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ELITES WOULD RATHER START WW3 WITH RUSSIA THAN CONCEDE POWER OVER THE US

Wrong image, I'm retarded.

The rope used by those facing political defeat?

The kikes probably have a nuke in the basement of every embassy.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjT0JzKoe_PAhUF6CYKHfP-CZcQtwIIHzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnaVoTfkqa8&usg=AFQjCNE5OqGxkW9npGp8OCjp-lbqcn99VQ&bvm=bv.136593572,d.eWE

Are you fucking retarded, if Trump don't get the presidency it's time to fan the flames of nuclear devastation. Fuck this kike world.

This isn't the first time in history that a controlling power has made every attempt to usurp the will of its people. You fuckers know the interwebs got given away right? You real? I am? can't be for sure anymore though. Last week was huge,

People who say this, along with people who capitalize tfw and mfw, will be first against the wall.

they'll be too busy planning his murder

I'd like to think that Israel would be nuked in the cross fire. I'm sure someone could spare a nuke. Or maybe one would somehow go off course by sheer random chance.

I'm sure Iran would be happy to toss a nuke toward Israel.

Don't forget about the Samson Option either, user. yfw they nuke themselves and turn the entire middle east into a radioactive wasteland

Trump's getting into the White House, but if they rig the vote it might turn red before he gets there.

Andrew Breitbart
Michael Hastings

wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-journalists-death-prepping-obama-expose/

Okeefe is brave man

They get paid to wage war you retard.

Obama has been a fucking disaster and fail to secure his 'legacy' at every turn.

Will America ever elect another chimp after this train wreck? Or will the country collectively shout "Fuck that! Our last black president was fucking horrible"?

All the CTR shilling ITT trying to discredit O'Keefe.

Wew.

that's why he's letting it be known, dumdum, don't want to be the next Breitbart and get your shit taken and destroyed as well as get killed

I imagine the reason is that he wants to have a different president who either can't pardon themselves or won't pardon her for her crimes.

Russia has the best anti-nuke tech in the world, MAD is basically off the table now

IF we ever get another it will be Carson, though I could see Cory Booker or Kanye West be the nominee in 2020/2024 I can't see them beating Trump/Trump Jr/whoever

If things turn out as they should there won't be another black to run for president.

That's not how pardons work. If Obongo is impeached he loses the privilege of retaining Executive powers. Ie, he be stripped of the ability to pardon anyone, and I'm not even sure Executive clemency covers oneself:

This seems to imply that we can convict him, impeach him, and then force him to fulfill his judicial sentencing. Assuming the impeachment is successful not even a new standing POTUS could grant him clemency. This makes me curious if the POTUS has statutory immunity from all States incorporated in the Union…