Best low budget scifi or horror post them there

With a little synopsis and streaming link if possible. They must be entertaining.
I'll start with Aberration (1997)

Animal biologist Marshall Clark (Simon Bossell) can't explain a rash of local wildlife deaths – until he meets Amy (Pamela Gidley), who has just moved back to her supposed childhood home in the woods. Her house is infested by what she thinks are rats, but they are really bizarre lizards that have mutated into violent creatures that refuse to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eEASWB73PreTJGTGJIWm4wQkk/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eEASWB73PrVUFXYkdyb3B4TTQ/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eEASWB73PrOXlWLWlaRUxaQ00/view
youtube.com/watch?v=x_HHnXeMWT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my grandma also refuses to die… spooky

Diabel (1972) -subtitles built in
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eEASWB73PreTJGTGJIWm4wQkk/view

On The Silver Globe (1987) drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eEASWB73PrVUFXYkdyb3B4TTQ/view
and the subtitle file drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eEASWB73PrOXlWLWlaRUxaQ00/view

Blade Runner meets Aliens: sounds good to me.

Starring Fred Durst.

Planet of the Vampires

Mario Bava, 1967, It's the movie Alien knocked off. Fog machine planet, evil aliens, leather space gimps, whatever, dat aesthetic.

It's really underrated.

Will watch it tonight.

Filmmaker John Carpenter introduces a trio of terror tales: "Unleaded," "Hair" and Tobe Hooper's "Baseball Man.".

Space Cop.

While transporting a car from Chicago to San Diego, Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) picks up a hitchhiker named John Ryder (Rutger Hauer), who claims to be a serial killer. After a daring escape, Jim hopes to never see Ryder again

Just google it. There are loads of them.

Some that I can recall have currently:
The dark side of the moon. sci fi horror
Virus. sci fi horror
Hardware.
Riddick is pretty cool, but I suppose you watched that one.

Best low budget horror movie i've seen to date. If you're interested in occult/mockumentaries that don't suck check this one out.

Occult was pretty cool too.

It was great, until the ending which was a joke.

Yes I have seen it during the good old days of asian-horror-movies.com. pretty kino, I just saw that the website is back online I hope they have backed up the forum and that they've kept some of the old team.

Ok so it hasn't been updated for ages. Requesting a similar website with movies classified by countries and year, only horror.

Le Shitpost XDXD

The film was good when it went out, it was still something fresh unlike all the copycats à la Paranormal Activity made by the brothers Shekelstein.

BWP makes a lot more effort to seem real, it's not straight up creepypasta on film like V/H/S

I enjoyed the ending of Occult more than the end of Noroi tbh. It's a scary sort of silly.

Best thread I have seen in ages!

That's my view. It was great as a flash in the pan, but it inspired so much cancer later on down the road. Plus the whole fake documentary thing wasn't as popular back then. The office wasn't out yet, trailer park boys was still underground, so it was largely just BWP and spinal tap. Now that everyone and their retard brother does fake docus, it's lost it's originality

Posting the obvious

So true.
I liked the sequel because of the hot girls especially that redhead

Daily reminder that Primer had a budget of $7,000 and we'll have to endure several more decades of capeshit before studio jews give someone the money to make actual sci-fi.
youtube.com/watch?v=x_HHnXeMWT0

Ok Shane I will watch it.

bump

4/10 thread at best

No Screamers?

Revolt film 2017

The story of humankind's last stand against a cataclysmic alien invasion. In the war-ravaged African countryside, a U.S. soldier and a French foreign aid worker team up to survive the alien onslaught. Their bond will be tested as they search for refuge across a crumbling world.

Full film.

thanks user, I was looking for this everywhere. do you have more links to share?

Underrated film would have fall in love with her too.
Same with Humans and Real Humans series.

You're welcome and no did you want another Zulawski in particular or something?

There was Cannibal Holohoax, and a contemporary movie called Last Broadcast that BWP is sometimes accused of ripping off. A lot of BWP's word of mouth came from a lot of people not knowing if it was real or not. It was pre-normalfag viral marketing. A lot of movies did try to rip it off and cash in, but they could never pass themselves off as real, and completely failed.

Even knowing that it's fiction, BWP has some payoff in its verisimilitude, it was very subtle and understated. The newer wave of movies is inspired by Clovefield I think, where the found footage aspect is just a gimmick, and there's no effort to hide how stagey it is. It's just a slightly grittier way to present partying teens getting murdered by CGI. VHS in particular has so much retarded exposition to make sure the audience "gets" what's supposed to be happening.