Bernie glowstick drama

wasn't this bernie sanders glowstick meme started here or on halfchan?

I can't possibly wrap my head around the fact that this shit exploded on the media and we didn't even have threads about it months ago, my fucking sides, did we ever react to this autism at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZZhxh
archive.is/0JdtC
archive.is/l1Ezt
dj-recon.deviantart.com/journal/For-Bernie-Supporters-do-not-make-this-607469049
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trolls-are-trying-to-trick-bernie-sanders-supporters-into-bl?utm_term=.quJ6Jx96Pk#.msN237p2qg
myfox8.com/2016/05/12/recipe-for-bernie-sanders-glow-sticks-circulating-social-media-actually-makes-a-chlorine-bomb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't seen any threads about it, but with the whole presidency run going on, it wouldn't be a surprise it was bumped if it ever was posted at all.
pretty ridicilous, actually. these type of gas-it-yourself memes have been around for such a fucking long time that they honestly should know better at this point.

archive.is/ZZhxh
archive.is/0JdtC
archive.is/l1Ezt

wew, its like we're back on fox investigation on anonymous, the whole exploding van thing was great.

Maybe the bernouts thought he would legalize ecstasy?

FBI terroristic memes database

dj-recon.deviantart.com/journal/For-Bernie-Supporters-do-not-make-this-607469049

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trolls-are-trying-to-trick-bernie-sanders-supporters-into-bl?utm_term=.quJ6Jx96Pk#.msN237p2qg

Those who gave all their kids's college money and took as much debt as possible to donate to the kike's campaign sure got Berned.

bump

That particular glowstick meme is about 4-6 years old, by my reconing…

Just don't make the crystals, they are worse.

So they're basically telling the masses how to make an explosive. Even spend some time showing you what the ingredients look like in a store.

What the fuck.

myfox8.com/2016/05/12/recipe-for-bernie-sanders-glow-sticks-circulating-social-media-actually-makes-a-chlorine-bomb/

Okay, this glowstick thing is an OLD 4chan meme.

It makes chlorine gas (very dangerous)

(continued)

Also, if you see anything simmilar on how to grow crystals, it is also a trap.

And, for the last time… if anyone tells you that you can speed up your computer by deleting the windows/system32 directory, this is ALSO a lie.

The damned full size image wouldn't load.

plz no bully. X)

Any user who followed this was either a 12 year old or retarded 30 year old neet, so safely we can say no damage has been done.

What? I bet next time you tell me Milhouse isn't a meme.

no,not funny EVER

my father died that way :-(

Don't forget this one.

I like to tell them, hey run this program. Or bring my laptop to college and say, hey want this, plug your USB into my laptop.

Most fools have file-extensions off that they don't even see cool.exe but just see cool-image, and the icon of the picture thinking its a picture and think its just a funny pepe, when really it'll display that pepe but it'll also install itself. Then I rent some of their computation time to the highest bidder when auctioning off Botnets. Even most anti-virus use unencrypted virtual devices, so while its a long process I can find out exactly how they look at files and install hidden measures to not look at my changed files.

Some anti-virus systems think they can run a sha256 over their contents to make sure their are correct, just overwrite the function to always say correct, or bullshit for a few minutes then say it.

If you don't make your own anti-virus and firewall consider yourself fucked in the ass. That goes for you gentoo plebs who don't at least encrypted your /home

found this on tumblr, apparently by the same guy that apparently made the goysticks.

what

drugs for niggers, google purple drank

bump

With some retooling, this could be an effective DIY weapon in the inevitable chimpout/Day of the Rope scenario.
Maybe have a bisected tube dividing the ingredients which, when turned, drops the chlorine tablets into the alcohol, then you could throw it into a crowd.

Hi FBI

Where are these niggers getting all this codeine syrup? I never got prescribed that stuff even when I had fucking pneumonia that lasted for months.

How stupid do you have to be to rapidly cool down heated metal like that?

2010 halfchan was flooded with newfags

user, you're speaking as if it's dea-

At last I truly see.

friends at the pharmacy, or perhaps dumpsters behind the pharmacy.

or they get their little sister sick, force her to the hospital and get the prescription there.

What a bunch of retards both kid and his dad. Instead of rushing to nearest sink to wash eyes and call emergency he reads label and try calling to manufacturer, he seriously expect them to have a protocol on what to do with someone heating up their luminescent product to boiling hot and having it explode in eyes

yfw this is bullshit made up to be a 'le viral video'

ive never even heard of this bullshit before

yea is this new because this seems retarded

It can be had OTC in some places

bump

not new, its been under the radar because this shit is highly illegal, actual meme that can get you arrested for even mentioning it.

I know it's a joke, but you can just see that happening for real, can't you?

Fuck man can you really be mad at people for losing focus for a bit?

Just 14 more day until Trump wins and then all the raids stop and we can start having regular Holla Forums threads again.

Get the fuck out media scum.
Anybody falling for this journo fishing is a retard helping them link 8ch to domestic terrorism.

Not much of a "bomb". I think that if you use a glass jar and wrap it in a towel drenched in kerosene (not sure if this is the right one), it will actually be a "real" explosion. A bit harder to "meme" that one though. Also you make chlorine gas…

KYS.

half of the thread has archive links, you fucking imbecile, this is CTR cancer.

There is gotta be some fucking commie retards that made this.

You do realize, anyone with access to;
Can make and spread this "meme", there is no one source for "memes". We know you are seeking to vilify an entire group of anonymous users of a website.
This isn't clever, nor a constructive use of your time. You should just cover people tweeting mean things instead, at least then you can validate your worthless degree.

where is the refute to this.

I mean trying to make a glowstick themselves.