Those last 2 pics colors look so flat

Are there any left alive grandpa?

These are fun pops c'mon post more
i'll check your dubs

Are you going to finish?

He better

ARCHIE'S WEIRD MYSTERIES IS FUCKING SHIT

How was the cartoon?

the Archie show was funny, Archie's funhouse so so Archie's weird mysteries was hit and miss

Thanks user

Ever any official lewd in Archie?

Thanks user.

Thanks for the read.

Is there anybody who ever thought Veronica was actually a better girl than Betty?
Betty was wholesome and kind.
Betty actually has some skills like baking and was willing to learn others like auto repair.
Betty never ran around with Reggie whenever Archie did the slightest thing to displease her.
Really the only thing Veronica has going for her is lodes of money.
honestly Betty is too good for Archie

They're both gold diggers

If they were gold diggers why the hell would they be after Archie?
I don't think he or his family was every portrayed at particularly wealthy compared to anybody else in riverdale.
I mean sure they do all tend to stick to traditional gender roles when it comes to paying for dates and everything but keep in mind where the whole thing is coming from.

Plus, if Archie were rich he wouldn't be constantly complaining about his car.

Creators of Archie prohibit any fan art

So no

the forerunner of Veronica

Are you going to post the rest?

Wow, women would literally dress these girls back in the day. Fucking communists had to go and fuck that up.

Can some pics of Little Betty and Little Veronica be added as well?

post them if you got em

There was a real craze for Chinese dresses in the 60's in America, after The World Of Suzie Wong.

I like Veronica better because she's hotter.
Plus, it's possible Veronica could realize the error of her ways even if it is a long shot.

So no pantsu or "innocent" nudity? What a shame.

OK what's the twist in this? School play? Elseworlds?

This had better be some degenerate Deviant Art creation.

Its amazing how well the writing here is. These guys tell a better story in 5 pages than Marney, Disvel, the nips and DC combined.

the forerunner of Betty

It's a shoop. Note Archie in the upper left is completely out of style and has white between his legs.

I thought Hot Dog was Jughead's dog

So Ronnie's a bitch and Betty's insane and Sabrina is too good for him anyway. Is Archie supposed to date Jughead or something?

When Hotdog first appeared he sort of floated between being owned byeither Archie or Jughead, before everyone deciding he was actually Jughead's dog.

Back in the day comic books actually had to contain complete stories in a few pages rather than stretch everything out for as many issues as possible. Decompression is what really killed comics.

calm down MGTOW

more like Jughead wanted Archie to be a permanent bachelor.

Long overdue. Let's face it, the sexual tension between those two has been wire-taut for long enough.

Cherry is bretty good. Not Archie but obviously inspired by it.

Got a copy?

e-hentai.org/tag/artist:larry welz

Thanks

Thanks

anyone knows when the next issue of afterlife with Archie comes out?

This writing is so good it makes female hypocrisy seem downright endearing. Betty is so cute.

Forgot to add: You're part of the problem, liberal mainstream media shits.

love that Betty

thanks

Thanks user

Huh, it's Bruce Jenner.

Shame fashion comics are DOA, they'd have a field day. Then again they aren't around since female fashion is now "what guys wear but pink and white".

That's pretty savage for 1968.

Is that all?

Just blows my mind that women used to be keen enough to help inspire the fucking creators to dress them. Now all women are good for is beating

Nice pace op

Watch that edge user

About time

Nice user

That ending is so cute, ronnie is so tsundere.

Maybe there's still some stuff like that over seas. But then who has time for fashion these days anyway, half the vacation spots 50 years ago are now demilitarized zones, safe to say other glamorous things would follow safe travels into the trash.

Archie and Betty are so fucking beta, Jughead did nothing wrong.

Newest meme dress.

Now that's another thing you don't get these days or if you do it's done badly, you can see and feel the panic gears crank in her head for the next 2-3 panels.

these things are normally five to six pages long

Nice

is what I'm sure you meant to write

Bolling a best

Little Archie often had panty shots with Betty and Veronica, especially the older ones before all the girls started wearing pants

I fucking hate that "new" artist Dan Parent, they plaster his shit over everything.

His is like a degraded copy of Dan Decarlo's art, it's just awful

I have had a strange urge to read Archie for the last few months and I dont know why, what you you fags recommend?

That's a cute story. Remember when women had agency in fiction?

FUCKING WHAT

I would have liked to been a fly on the wall during those Archie Comics editorial meetings. I bet there was some crazy shit pitched.

Definitely a fair amount of smut drawn if Decarlo's anything to go by. Archie has a reputation as being "wholesome" but ahah, I dunno…

Like what?

Well, that's the question, isn't it?

DeCarlo had a rep for drawing Betty and Veronica naked and letting the inkers handle the clothes.
He said it was a good way of keeping their attention.

Board directors say some crazy shit sometimes. Skip to ~2:45.

looks like they are not afraid to make fun of feminists.

Its fun getting all the double entendre, please keep it up!

naked or naked-naked?

that's a myth.

Fuck my ass, this shit actually makes me smile and laugh. There are seasons of television less entertaining than the 2 minutes it took me to read this shit. Fucking jews.

Your MOM is a myth.

I don't think that meant "hooker" as in "prostitute" but hooker as in what will make these people want to come down to this convention. What is the big thing that will "hook" people into coming.

That last one was fucking gross. Why did I ever hate archie comics when I was a kid?

Imagine going to the beach and not being disgusted with what you saw. Fuck, I'd actually want to go to the beach if the women were something to look at.

WEW LAD

Why is Archie such a cuck that he just lets these cunts yell at him right into his face?

Because it served the story line and Veronica is canonically a huge bitch. This is the same Archie that openly laughs at cunts when they talk about "women's liberation."

Aww bettie a cute

what a faggot

man this comic sure happened in another age

I wish more women would actually be modest.

Assertive yet tender, betty is best girl

Wow, that actually has happened to me before, what's supposed to be different?

Again, thanks for the storytime

I hope somebody got fired for this

Betty is the better girl, but Veronica is the kind of bitch I usually go for. Operative word being "bitch."

Easy there feminazi

Pretty sure archie's only into ronnie for the
LODSAMONE
You big doof.

Holy shit, I didn't expect to laugh that hard.

Submissive type huh?

Its like SIR went into the past to make /fit/ comics.

Fuck ronnie looks good in that slitted dress. Remember when women actually cared about the way they looked in public?

This shit is starting to get spoopy

kekekek

Baseball is so stupid, its the only sport that is just as fun to play as it is to watch.

Does Betty ever score?

She's scored my heart.

Yeah, the writing sucks in these 3 panel joints. Got anymore stories?

Anyone find comics with the girls scuba diving?

Highly support pin ups, dumb gags.

Betty & Veronica get THE BENDS

Why sage?

Thanks for the read OP

Better that than THE BENDIS

Man I will kill for a woman who's attractive and can fix anything. Betty is best girl, all years.

But can she cook?

yes she can

You dare insult best girl with your ignorance?

is there supposed to be more pages?

it's only two pages long you can see the word end on the last panel on the second page.

Oh shoot, you're right.

I do like the thicker outlines of the nineties, and it makes best girl look even more
T H I C C

It saddens me so much that women like betty only exist in fiction these days.

Isn't it though?

Betty's character used to be so common, and now it's like searching for straw in a heap of needles.

I like that reversal, but it really is that sad. Its even sadder to think that the only way to really fix how bad its gotten is a communist purge in the west.

>A is for Archie who is Sorcerer Supreme!

B is for Betty, who's Best girl

This is the cutest story. Sadly it wouldn't fly in today's twisted world.

why not?

Good times before it all went to shit.

Oh Betty, why do you love such a pussywhipped, ginger retard like archie?

Does anyone have more?

I ejaculated!

I'm thinking more like a thread to jack off to Betty and Veronica.

Goddamn, I can't believe that there used to be a time when even the most ugly bitches had a nice body to offset and women like betty were a dime a dozen.

Question, do any comics of Little Archie or normal Archie have a plunger used in them?

Jughead is so cool, even as a kid I liked how he's always above most of the petty shit that happens around him. He is the definition of genre aware.

With Dan DeCarlo Betty & Veronica nudes

there were comics of that

that's pretty hot

aw come on man

realdoll

wow cultural appropriation much?

jesus kek

perversions aside, you gotta love how Jughead takes no shit, even from little kids

I always preferred it when they had Betty wearing something tomboyish and Veronica wearing something feminine. Just better contrasts them.
After all, their bodies and faces are drawn pretty much the same

really? eh, that seems out of character for Betty to say something like that

Ethel's more cute than ugly here

It's pretty crazy, actually. I can't think of any other Archie stories that so directly implied the topic of actual sex

Fucking gross

This needs to die

Fucking gross

to each there own

This needs to die

only when the dumb dad stereotype does

praise kek

veronica storytime

Anytime there's a closeup of Veronica with her mouth open it's like a giant blinking COCK GOES HERE sign.

those are shit, but there are pretty good ones posted elsewhere

Deal.

Betty a cute but I wonder why suzie and ginger get no play. They seem to predate Archie and his friends but it seems to all take place in the same neighborhood.

I guess it gets old when the women do, but luckily women can be traded in like cars these days.

WEW LAD

poor Betty she just can't catch a break

Fucking savage, one of the only time's I would actually sympathize with Ronnie despite her being a cunt lol

there's a lot a stories where people want to beat the snot out of Archie.