McCain:Rigging is impossible in the US

"All Arizonans and all Americans should be confident in the integrity of our elections. Free and fair elections and the peaceful transfer of power are the pride of our country and the envy of much of the world because they are the means to protecting our most cherished values, the right to liberty and equal justice.
"In the last days of the Cold War, a Czech protestor proclaimed, 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.' He was claiming solidarity with American values and demanding a voice in governing his country as Americans have when we choose our leaders.
"America has a reputation and an example to uphold in the eyes of the world that is at the core of our ability to influence world events. When a foreign adversary, like Vladimir Putin, tries to interfere with our election he's trying to undermine our standing and influence.
"There have been irregularities in our elections, sometimes even fraud, but never to an extent that it affected the outcome. We should all be proud of that, and respect the decision of the majority even when we disagree with it. Especially when we disagree with it.
"I didn't like the outcome of the 2008 election. But I had a duty to concede, and I did so without reluctance. A concession isn’t just an exercise in graciousness. It is an act of respect for the will of the American people, a respect that is every American leader's first responsibility.
"Whatever our differences we owe each other that respect, which we express by defending the democratic values and practices that protect us all.
“I don't know who's going to win the presidential election. I do know that in every previous election, the loser congratulates the winner and calls them, ‘my president.’ That's not just the Republican way or the Democratic way. It's the American way.
“This election must not be any different”

They're really trying to push the idea that it won't be a rigged election, which of course means they're going to rig it

archive.is/FgSET

Holy fuck. Lubio and McStain jumping in line? Sounds like the election will be (((real close))).

McCain is a loser who couldn't make it on his own and teamed up with the other uniparty cuckolds in Washington. He's one of the last people I'd trust to say shit isn't rigged.

Of course they're going to rig it. You can just tell by the smug-ass look on Hillary's face during the debates that she knows she's already in. I'm not trying to be a defeatist but I honestly don't think the globalist kikes will allow it. A Trump presidency could compromise all their kike schemes. Right now it's just all about damage control. They know a majority of Americans are waking up and will be strongly opposed to the new regime. They're nervous, not about whether or not Hillary will win, but if they can maintain control when she inevitably steals the election.

Once a traitor always a traitor.

It wouldn't be hard, the race was going to be close either way, all they have to do is rig a few counties in Florida and Ohio and she's in

This, especially with how Trump's reacting to it

I wonder if we'll get to drink vodka in the trenches with based Russiabro allies once the civil war breaks out.

Another thing to keep in mind: if/when the election is stolen, anyone who cries foul will be labeled a conspiracy theorist or a sore loser. Remember the Bush/Gore election? Every leftist in the country was bitching and moaning about how it was stolen in Florida. Michael Moore wrote a friggin book about it. Don't let them get away with such hypocrisy.

The Don is like a high yield Nader. I wonder if they could work together.

Anybody notice how the McCuck daughter has been ducking as we're in the final stretch?

She hasn't been on Fox for weeks.

Didn't she come out in favour of Trump? Or was that one of Romney's kids?

Not sure about that. I saw her on Out Numbered a few times and she seemed to straddle the fence. She hasn't been on Fox since Pussygate, possibly earlier.

McCain needs to fucking die already. Too bad the Viet Cong didn't execute him 40 years ago.

I'd rather it be the "moderate jihadis", then again Obongo would start a war over that neocon cunt.

im sick of this traitor

can we plox raid the shit out of him and remind the public that he is the guy that killed all those sailors on the forrestal?

Pretty much, Trump HAS to contest. Even if he's not willing to go full putsch, it helps wake up the population and gets them to be more willing to look at rebels differently if something starts up.

I think the opposite, at this point it would be safer to just weather whatever Trump has planned than risk throwing the country into civil war.

Romney's niece. McCain's daughter is a NeverTrump cunt.

Reminder that it was found out the other day that John McCain was on Hillary's payroll.

isn't he also the guy who said "we know ISIS"

did they find out what color the sky was too?